It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sign of the Son of Man

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The Sign of the Son of Man

Regardless, of what you believe, the Bible is a mysterious and enigmatic book,

Matthew 24:30

"And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.

What do you think the sign might be?

In Matthew 17 Jesus took James, Peter, and John up a mountain, pulled aside the veil of His flesh, and showed them His glory;

they got a taste of His second coming appearance.

Adam had a glimpse of it in the Garden with the presence of God.

The people of Israel had a glimpse of God's glory when it dwelt between the wings of the cherubim in the Holy of Holies.

They saw it as a cloud that led them by day and a fire that led them by night.

Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains;

and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;

for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

And he was transfigured before them; his face shone like the sun and his clothes became white as light.

While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud cast a shadow over them, then from the cloud came a voice that said, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him."

"Do not tell the vision to anyone until the Son of Man has been raised from the dead."

[edit on 093131p://bTuesday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Excuse me, I am off topic.

But how do you get hold of a mod?

And why can't I access the links on the topic list?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud cast a shadow over them, then from the cloud came a voice that said,

What was in the cloud?
www.ecoenquirer.com...

www2.hyper.net...

Matthew 24:30 (NIV) "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

pulled aside the veil of His flesh, and showed them His glory;

What was under the flesh?

What really was the flesh?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Jesus Will Come "on the clouds of heaven"

Jesus Will Come "on the clouds of heaven"
When God descended to Mount Sinai, it was a foreglimpse of Jesus Christ descending at His Second Coming.

Exodus 19:9 (NIV) The LORD said to Moses, "I am going to come to you in a dense cloud, so that the people will hear me speaking with you and will always put their trust in you." Then Moses told the LORD what the people had said.

Exodus 19:16 (NIV) On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled.

Psalms 18:9 (NIV) He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet.

Psalms 97:2 (NIV) Clouds and thick darkness surround him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.

Daniel 7:13 (NIV) "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.

Matthew 24:30 (NIV) "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

Matthew 26:64 (NIV) "Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Mark 13:26 (NIV) "At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.

Mark 14:62 (NIV) "I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Luke 21:27 (NIV) At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Acts 1:9-11 (NIV) After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

Revelation 1:7 (NIV) Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
www.cynet.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Matthew 24:30

"And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.

The Bible isn't the only book one should search in when looking for answers to terms and meanings in the bible. There are dozzens upon dozzens of sources, and regardless of what you want to believe, all the writings like those in the bible are worthwhile, and the bible was cut down by Men.

These Sources are losts and forgoten books and unearths scrolls and upon reading all the books most everything within the bible becomes extreamly clear. Though you'd not maybe like the answer to your question, it is the reality of the answer.

Revalation of Esdras""
who ridest upon the cherubim, who didst take the prophet Elias to the heavens in a chariot of fire
""

The "sign of the coming of the son of man" whom is "coming with the clouds in great power and glory" is easy to understand if you're only willing to try. But first I'll throw in some background info. The coming of the christ is a dule phyical MANistification. "he is lead like a lamb to the slaughter AND like a sheep the the shearer". Mankind confused this as a singular event, when it is actully two events. The first time the Christ came he was killed for being himself. When the Christ returns he will be stripped away of his "spiritual reconizition" symbolized by "hair". This is why the Christ will be "like a thief in the night". For he will be walking through the world, but no one will see him.

Though no one of the world will see him for who he is, there are "the watchers" in the sky. There are several classes of phyical spiritual beings classiphied as "angels", but mankind thinks of them as "aliens". These are the watchers. The watchers, "aliens", whom have had Xnumber of large "motherships" type of craft that have been around earth sinces the very beginning to watch over the evolution of mankind. The "aliens" whom have kept their commandments in the service unto the Father of us All, and whom have watched history unfold like an epic story will reconize the hidden "like a thief" christ.

The second coming of christ, when he is riding upon the clouds of heaven, will be the dude up in the alien space craft. But at that point it will already be too late for some.

The alien space crafts have the ability to cloak themselfs in what looks like clouds, thus the "clouds" are actually the ships.

Now that I've given you the absolute truth, this is the event that will happen, please try to stop the urge to call me blind and stupid.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
1 John,
The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

What did they mean by us, and like him?

Beloved, we are God's children now; what we shall be has not yet been revealed. We do know that when it is revealed we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

The Bible isn't the only book one should search in when looking for answers to terms and meanings in the bible.

I agree 100%, and I have read them, the Bible is what I know best though.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Though no one of the world will see him for who he is, there are "the watchers" in the sky. There are several classes of phyical spiritual beings classiphied as "angels", but mankind thinks of them as "aliens". These are the watchers. The watchers, "aliens", whom have had Xnumber of large "motherships" type of craft that have been around earth sinces the very beginning to watch over the evolution of mankind. The "aliens" whom have kept their commandments in the service unto the Father of us All, and whom have watched history unfold like an epic story will reconize the hidden "like a thief" christ.

The second coming of christ, when he is riding upon the clouds of heaven, will be the dude up in the alien space craft. But at that point it will already be too late for some.

The alien space crafts have the ability to cloak themselfs in what looks like clouds, thus the "clouds" are actually the ships.

I have a question.

How do you jump the gap from angels to cloaked alien motherships?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Actually I agree with your post,

I made contact, as i have said before on the forum I saw the ships,

It was not unlike the prophets of old who were calmed of fear when confronted by angels,

I also have met the angels of darkness.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The flesh is the life. So many have heard that these bodies of ours are like robes, a dress, that are only costumes in this world. Mankind sheads it's skin in leaving this world, but this isn't his death. The conscious mind, one's "personality" the unity between the spirit and the soul, that's the true core of each and every humanbeing. These bodies are the flesh. Our bodies are the robes of flesh.

Mankind judges men by what they see with their phyical eyes, and they've kept up doing this even know their phyical eyes lie to mankind throughout all the Ephocs.

It is the things under the robes of flesh that are the true faces of the people you see every day.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I have a question.

The Book of Enoch.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The Bible isn't the only book one should search in when looking for answers to terms and meanings in the bible.

I agree 100%, and I have read them, the Bible is what I know best though.

If you have not yet check out the "Urantia Book" you should as it is suported by all the lost scrolls forgoten and hidden books. It's Real.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The flesh is the life. So many have heard that these bodies of ours are like robes, a dress, that are only costumes in this world. Mankind sheads it's skin in leaving this world, but this isn't his death. The conscious mind, one's "personality" the unity between the spirit and the soul, that's the true core of each and every humanbeing. These bodies are the flesh. Our bodies are the robes of flesh.

Mankind judges men by what they see with their phyical eyes, and they've kept up doing this even know their phyical eyes lie to mankind throughout all the Ephocs.

It is the things under the robes of flesh that are the true faces of the people you see every day.

I was thinking space suit,

But I like your explanation too.

Your's is more spiritual, mine more physical.

[edit on 103131p://bTuesday2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
One more then I have to go cook, groan..............

Whom the heaven must receive until

the times of restitution of all things,

which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

John 14:26
26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Color me impressed. Incarnated is partially right. The signs are currently all around us and Scientists will continue to be baffled by what the observe in the heavens. Father's Holy Angelic Forces will arrive in crafts. They're currently all around the perimeter of the planet, waiting for the word to descend upon earth at the start of Armageddon to wipe out all evil. This will occur only AFTER the Rapture though. 2008 marks the year as it will have been 100 years (a generation) since Satan's ousting from Heaven to earth (the detention plane) marked by the June 30th 1908 occurance in Russia; but the day and hour of Christ's return will remain unknown.
Satan and the Beast have been preparing for this for some time - do not be deceived when it happens.

Edit to clarify: I should probably also say that what I've read of the Urantia book seems to also be another instance of mixed truths and falsehoods.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

But how do you get hold of a mod?

Use the complaint/suggestion feature. (Click here)

As far as the clouds go, the question isn't so much as what's in them, but what are the clouds? Apparently, you can go into them. Interesting no?

[edit on 25-12-2007 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I have a question.

The Book of Enoch.

No I understand the book of the watchers.

What I want to know is how you jump from Angels to cloaked alien motherships.

What is that link you use to connect these two?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Edit to clarify: I should probably also say that what I've read of the Urantia book seems to also be another instance of mixed truths and falsehoods.

Falsehoods are only that which is truth but view in the wrong way. If you set your heart upon understanding in seeking truth, you can see the truth spoken in a grain of wood. The Urantia Book is all truth, but only through percpetions in the self serving biased thinking does that truth become false.

The "false" isn't in the book it is in you. I'm not saying you are "false" but it is the chaos and confusion of thought that runs through all mankind. It is therefore the seeking of the truth in understanding clarity and the listening to the knowledge of the soul that one may look upon anything and see the truth written within it.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

No I understand the book of the watchers.

What I want to know is how you jump from Angels to cloaked alien motherships.

What is that link you use to connect these two?

I'm not sure I understand what it is you're asking.

I believe it is through misunderstandings of things being named diffrent things that you're having trouble with?

There's an old saying that if it walks like a duck, if it likes water like a duck, if it looks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, and if everything you know of a duck tells you it's a duck then mostlikely it is a duck.

Too many people inturpet the "fall of the tower of babble" to mean the issueing of diffrent languages across the races of people so that they wouldn't be able to clearly communicate. However, I believe in a higher understanding of rather then the toung what was effected with the ability to percieve meanings.

If you find yourself in a strange land where no one speaks as you do, and you find your self hungering, and you see a loaf of bread, you might walk up to the shop owner and say "I would like that bread", but the shop owner wouldn't understand what you are talking about because that object (thing) you know as "bread" might to them be called aloghabahm. However in pointing to the bread and then to your mouth it should be made clear what you want and what it is wanted for.

All the most relivant data on "aliens" and their being here. Even if you are unwilling to understand that the "aliens" have told abducties they are known as "the watchers" and also it is called "the watchers" in texts/scrolls bases around the biblical texts, you should be able to fall back on the duck/duck understanding.

The things discribed in the book of Enoch, bible and other texts are pointing at the same thing that mankind these days point at and call "aliens".

Sure, there's alot of infomation out there, and sometimes it's difficult to understand how it all fits together, but isn't that the point? Shouldn't it be difficult to fit together? After all isn't it a puzzle? but after find the place for each puzzle piece the larger picture becomes clear.

Too many people try to force picese that seem to fit into places where they don't fit, and in so doing they try to continue with the larger picture, but it is the one or two misplaced pieces that give them difficulty. It's a nasty little tendency of mankind not to be willing to re-adjust what they so willing to want to believe they got "right" in the first place. This is following the self serving bias system of the will of man, and it is less accurate then trying to see after the will of God. In following after the truest nature of the "will of God" one never can harbor the idealistic natured self surving biases form of thinking they "got it right".

Too many people fear getting it wrong or being tricked by "the devil" so they want to stick to what they think "they know". Being unwilling to venture outside the lines, and sticking to what you feel is "safe" is exactly staying LUKEWARM. And Luckwarm isn't a good thing.

It's far better to trust that our father, if you seek after God's truth and God's will, God will not let you stray away from God if seeking with your soul.

It would be far better for a person to try and fail then not to try and be lukewarm.

The "knowing" and trying to keep what you "think you know" is the burrying of the (coin) what was given to you to you until the hour of the return of the master. It would be far better to go to the master and say "master I tryed to make you more, but I failed" then it would be to say "master I know how you are so I burried what you gave me so I could give it back to you upon your return".

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry but all this "spiritual" newage doubletalk really makes me think that all you "spiritual"newage doubletalkers are try to convince the weak minded with foolish BS.

Can't you just tell us what you think without all the obscure references, metaphors, esoteric , allegorical, figurative language.

When you are dealing with peoples immortal souls; don't you think it would be common courtesy to address them in plain English that is a little more easy to understand. Is that to much to ask?

Are you purposefully trying to confuse people? If you are; it's working on me and I am not understanding any of the message you are trying to convey.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join