It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Choir of Aliens/Light Beings Photographed on a Rooftop!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

This photograph was taken by a digital camera and those types of cam's sometimes capture MORE than regular 35 mm film camera's where they are capable of recording those 'energy' fields around not only those beings of light/aliens... but also things like electrical power lines.

Also, the person who took this photo said:
"I could see movement in that direction, so I shoot [took a picture] as I always do. The only noise I heard was a humming like the power lines or what sounds like a huge generator running in the background..."

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Palasheea]

Yep. Every time I hear a noise that I am not familiar with and cannot see where the noise is coming from or the creator of the noise, the first thing I will do is take a picture in the direction of the noise.

I do exactly the same if I smell something I am unsure of.

I actually have been known to take a picture if I suddenly notice a gust of wind.

link   

Originally posted by triplesod

I am sure thsi wasn't taken with a digital camera. I would bet my house on it.

All of the information is about the cam and so on is on the link below.

www.abduct.com...

link   

Originally posted by menguard

To help verify the claim I have seen both outside my window a few years ago, both one of the blue hue and green.

That doesn't verify it. I am not calling you a liar, rather I am saying that an ancedote is not proof.

Using myself as an example, I have seen what can best be described as a UFO, and on two occasions, what can best be described as a ghost. Do those stories verify the existence of aliens or life-beyond-the-grave? Not in the least.

link   
I'm familiar with the humming sound and it's my opinion that they are not "Aliens" in the sense of lifeforms from another planet, but beings from the Spirit Realm - either Angels or Demons.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Looks like a blurry Nativity scene on top a garage roof in Alabama and other Christmas lights. No aliens there

Same goes here... that photograph was taken in the month of September back a few years ago. It's not a nativity scene.

A nativity scene?? In September!? I've never heard such a thing!!

It is much more likely to be Aliens!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yep. Every time I hear a noise that I am not familiar with and cannot see where the noise is coming from or the creator of the noise, the first thing I will do is take a picture in the direction of the noise.

I actually have been known to take a picture if I suddenly notice a gust of wind.

I can relate to that 'noise' myself... I've experienced it too as well as many others... It's not uncommon to experience that noise phenomenon during a paranormal type.. event; of which UFOs and its related phenomena fall into also.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The veil between the physical and spiritual is beginning to thin. As this continues to happen, such things will become more and more common.

This seems to be the case... I agree with you.

What does this mean? EME's manifesting as dimensional bleed-throughs.

How on earth does "that seem to be the case"??

Someone has taken a rubbish picture and that suggests, to you, that... well, whatever lunacy the guy above said about thinning veils?

This pic was taken nearly a decade ago, so surely the veil would completely moth eaten now and we would be in the middle of a ghostbusters esque case of chaos?

[edit on 24-12-2007 by triplesod]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have to run some last minute Christmas errands for the rest of today but will check back here later this evening to read what's new in this post and continue this conversation!

If some of you will not be around.. then just want to wish you all a Very Happy Holiday Season!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I actually have been known to take a picture if I suddenly notice a gust of
wind.

I can relate to that 'noise' myself... I've experienced it too as well as many others... It's not uncommon to experience that noise phenomenon during a paranormal type.. event; of which UFOs and its related phenomena fall into also.

Well, that is something I am ignorant of.

I wish I could have shared your experience, then maybe I would be more imaginative about this picture.

Happy Christmas to you too, Panasheea!

[edit on 24-12-2007 by triplesod]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
I'm familiar with the humming sound and it's my opinion that they are not "Aliens" in the sense of lifeforms from another planet, but beings from the Spirit Realm - either Angels or Demons.

Look at the "control" photos on the links provided in the original post. The photographer is right under electrical lines. I think the humming owns more to these lines, and less than anything from the supernatural realm.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm just wondering why it has to be an "alien choir" and not ghosts or GODS or anything else people could think of ?

[edit on 12/24/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I wonder what's coming up next? If it keeps up at the current pace, then we won't have too long to wait for the next Rosatta Stone-like event that's going to be a big wake-up call for all of those who are in 'denial' of those relealities that are making themselves known to many of us now.

Well, I keep waiting for such an event. Barring such an event, I think humanity will continue to slide into materialistic degradation and spiritual blindness.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Now what you are looking at is a negative of the websites picture blown up. If you look carefully at the "ETs" you will see a nice square pixelation around them that even cuts off part of their glow. What this means is that the "photographer" digitally pasted another picture on top of this one. Now that just took me 2 and half minutes with no special graphics software or filters. I would imagine that someone with these tools can point out more, but I really don't see the need since this photo is what it is...a fraud!

Source

Maybe J Ritzman can comment on the pixels?
I don't know that much to say it's a hoax or not.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The problem is here is another supposedly incredible supernatural event and we have a dumbass photographer that only takes one blurry, rather distant photo. Unless the choir suddenly disappeared, there is no reason the photographer couldn't have gotten a close and clear shot (except that of course might reveal it as a fake, or show no movement in the figures). Even if this were a real phenomenon, it's typical photographer stupidity that negates its worth and throws doubt on the whole thing.

However, there are a couple of very bizarre photos taken of a church in some village one night that showed a ghost-like glowing being hovering over it and also what looked like a ghost-like dove in flight above it too. Apparently witnessed by a whole bunch of people. If anybody finds that photo(s) online, then that's what I'd like to see again. I only saw it on a TV doc a while back.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I am talking about the photo taken during the day that they present as a "control photo", and that should be taken in the same circumstances (from the same place and pointing to the same target) as the night photo.

I could not align those two photos. If I align the pole and the trees on the right side of the photo then the trees on the left do not match, and the difference makes me think that this second photo, the "control photo", was taken more to the left than the original night photo, making it useless as a "control photo" and a good way of making us see what they want if it was taken with the idea of making us see what they wanted.

A merry and healthy Christmas, Palasheea, to you and all your family and friends.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

I think I have discovered a bit more evidence, albeit circumstancial, that the "glowing aliens" are a naitivity scene.

Look at the date of the article on Rense and the subsequient updates. All occur in January 02, within a month of Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

It does if the 'spiritual mist' assimulates a body form. That would change things however wouldn't it.
Thanks for asking.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
It does if the 'spiritual mist' assimulates a body form. That would change things however wouldn't it.
Thanks for asking.

No, it really doesn't. It's still just an ancedote, not proof.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Yeah I noticed the dates too! The original was said to be taken in September. I think a picture was pasted in, but that's just my opinion. You can't believe everything on Rense either. The evidence is pointing to this picture being tampered with but I can't say that. Hopefully some more experts can check it out and give us their analysis.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

So 'our own experiences' are to be 'denied' interesting viewpoint, so if a being steps out of that mist don't forget I told you so.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join