It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Choir of Aliens/Light Beings Photographed on a Rooftop!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Someone said it was not a naitivity scene but most do not know that Jesus was probably born in September....so the taking of this picture in September would coincide with his birthday....albiet thousands of years later. Our calender and celebration of christmas is celebrating a Roman tradition of the birth of Rome and christianity is or was mixed by Constantine when he tried to bring together the two religions, one pagen and one "christian" hebrew based religion......
there you have it......really we should celebrate "christmas" in September.
speaknoevil07

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Oh please you're looking at a nativity scene on top of a rooftop what do you think thi is. You're looking at it through a green filter. You are trying to mess with all ATSers heads. Stop that stuff. Aliens are real but they definitely are not present in that picture.

Merry Christmas you guys...and girls!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Those photo's prove that light exists . Really good find tho .
I wondered what that switch on my wall was for .

Merry x-mass

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
what often strikes me as silly in these "analysis " pages dedicated to UFO photographs is the utter lack of any understanding of digital imageing and optics

take :

10. Why do the close-ups of the electric wires have wavy lines?

Answer: Because the digital camera "sees" more than a 35 mm film camera, it is able to record the energy field around the electric wires and other objects as well. Note waves of energy which look like alternating bumps on the top and bottom side of the wires.

as a prime example of the utter twaddle rolled out

the answer is so laughably wrong it beggars belief

the correct explaination is that this phenonemon is pixelation generated by over maginifying a compressed image

the effect is visible if you over magnify any hi contrast edge in a compressed digital image

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Actually, it doesn't indicate anything. All we have is a blurry photo, and a story attached to it.

What the man said!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
That's obviously too funny about the topic. From the picture I don't notice any kind of weird or anomaly. And I never think Aliens will do like that.
They must be the blurry light from somewhere.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Here, you can almost see the square cut and paste job

Here, all I did was adjust the shadows/highlights:

[edit on 24-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, this is mighty strange but ALL I DID WAS ADJUST THE SHADOWS/HIGHLIGHTS of this photo too and below are the results -- and they DO NOT match up to your photo 'analysis' that you are showing in your post above greeneyedleo. Something is off here.

You CUT OUT that section showing the 'Alien Choir' and then PASTED it onto a background showing pixels 2x the size of those pixels in that section you cut out in order to support your argument that this photograph (the original) is a copy/paste job!!

And as you can see in my brightened/contrast version of that photo and that section of showing the Alien Choir... the pixel sizes are all the same -- as they are supposed to be!

In other words, you are NOT telling us the truth at all when you said "Here, all I did was adjust the shadows/highlights". You tampered with that photo in order to support your view that the photograph is a copy/paste job when in fact, that's exactly what you did in this case here!

That's why in your version, that section it's so SQUARE! You cut it out and pasted onto a larger size background... hence the larger pixels... No FAIR! Greeneyedleo... YOU CHEATED!!

If one looks at how this photograph and that section REALLY looks after adjusting the shadows/highlights ... which is what was done in MY version of that photo -- the jpg compression artfacts, which is what those delineating pixels are that are around all of the bright objects in that photograph including the stars and the moon -- well, if look at those jpg compression artifacts around that section showing the ALIEN Choir, you see that that "Choir is NOT encased in a perfect square section AT ALL -- as GREENEYEDLEO would like us to believe... (going so far as to even tamper with that photo just to DEBUNK IT!)

SHAME ON YOU GREENEYEDLEO!!

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The veil between the physical and spiritual is beginning to thin. As this continues to happen, such things will become more and more common.

What, blurry pictures are gonna become more and more common?

Damn, and i just got a new camera..

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Bravo for some actual analysis.

Funny how when you actually examine some of these shots, you so easily see how they are to debunk.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Trust me: This could only help the community out, get down in the dirt and experience what it is to be a human having a extra-terrestrial experience or an Exterrestrial having a human experience.

So you think fake pictures are going to help us figure out what's going on?

While i know, there are people out there, who think fake pictures are good for the truth, they only think so, because they believe they know everything, and that MAKING other people believe as well is the way to go.

But in reality, for anyone, who trully want's to KNOW, instead of just wanting to believe, they actually do damage, as they make the entire field of research appear fake.

You might be happy with wannabelieving, but i for one, would prefer to know.

The funny thing is, that you are probbably going to call me narrow minded, without ever considering the possibility, that perhaps believing without proof could really be narrow mindedness..

[edit on 25-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
by Fraank Fotaine
Bravo for some actual analysis.

Funny how when you actually examine some of these shots, you so easily see how they are to debunk.

Thanks Fraank... too bad some debunkers do this but some of their fake stuff is easy to spot.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

You should not attack other ATS members in that way, that is not in accordance with the Christmas spirit.

I used the original image from that site and, after resizing 600% and changing its brightness and contrast, achieved more or less the same result.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

It sure looks pasted in there to me.
I see all four sides just like you would see of a picture. Why else would it be like that
If it were real then it wouldn't have those straight lines would it? Nice pick arMaP.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Armap,
I just isolated that part and increased the size by 600 and I'm not getting the same results.

Could you please tell me what software program you are using and those features in that software you used to have get the same results as what's in your image?

thanks!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

It's the result of too much compression by the JPEG algorithm, like in the test bellow.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

This guy just prooved that this is nothing, why are people still debating lol. Forget about this thread.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, I just expanded that section 600 % in Paintshop Pro and then used the Brighten/Contrast feature and below is all I'm getting.
Also did the same in Macromedia Fireworks and got the same exact results as below.

I'm stumped... Armap, how did get the results that you did? Which program did you use and what features of that program did you use?

I would love to know!

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
arMaPs picture is full size while yours Palasheea is a close up of the so called alien choir. You can't see the outline of the picture doing that.

Thanks arMaP for the example. And explanation.

[edit on 12/25/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Did the same thing to that section in Photoshop CS3 Extended -- increase size 600% and the used the Brighten/Contrast feature on it and below are the results.

Armap, well, if you won't give me any information on which program you are using and which features you used to get the results that you did, then could you at least give me a link to what you are calling the ORIGINAL photograph that you are referring to?
I'm just using the photograph that's on that link that posted in my first post. Is that the one you used where you blew it 600% and so on?

I used this photograph which is on this link:
www.abduct.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
arMaPs picture is full size while yours Palasheea is a close up of the so called alien choir. You can't see the outline of the picture doing that.

Thanks arMaP for the example. And explanation.

[edit on 12/25/2007 by Solarskye]

I expanded that Entire photograph 600% -- isolated that Alien Choir section and then used the Brighten/Contrast feature on it but did not get the same results as what Armap is showing. So he must have used another feature than just the Brighten/Contrast feature to get those same results as Greeneyedleo got.

I just want to know what features they used to get those results though so far, we only know that Armap increased the size by 600% -- we don't know if Greeneyedleo did that too.

But in any case, I'm not getting those results at all... also have tried out a few other features to see if I could get those same results that they did but still have not gotten the same results.

I'm a graphic artist and illustrator. This is my profession.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join