It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Choir of Aliens/Light Beings Photographed on a Rooftop!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I may be jumping the gun a bit, but perhaps the mods should consider closing this thread. We have evidence this story may not be above board. Even without considering that, there is no way to verify anything about this. Further discuss won't help the search for truth, and may even be a diservice to the UFO community.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
To find the truth you have to take everyone's opinion and analysis of this thread and then come to a conclusion. Not everyone has offered this so far. I say let the discussion and debates go on until there is absolute proof of a hoax or an alien choir in that picture.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Man iam open mindend, I believe that aliens are outer there but this "blurry" pictures .. I laugh my ass off

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Trust me: This could only help the community out, get down in the dirt and experience what it is to be a human having a extra-terrestrial experience or an Exterrestrial having a human experience.

Whether the pictures have been flawed, fabricated otherwise, may not matter because those that have had the experiences with forces outside our perception of reality, KNOW.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here is a super close up of the picture. I did not alter it, except for croping the area and enlarging it.

To my [non]professional eye...it looks like a copy and paste job.

How come they cant post the UNEDITED version of the picture? It is obvsiously not the original copy. The original copy would tell us exactly when the photo was taken and if it was photoshoped or not.

I too think this is fake and was photoshoped.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

A nativity scene?? In September!? I've never heard such a thing!!

It is much more likely to be Aliens!

I've actually never seen a nativity scene in September. That would be strange... and if you'll look around there are alot of other theories besides Aliens.

Honestly though, you don't want to know what this photograph is and you have already claimed that you know for a fact it wasn't taken with a digital camera... which you have no way of proving etc. You've made up your mind so now you're throwing up comparisons between a nativity scene in september or aliens, kind of a stretch don't you think?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

That is a good question; if the camera takes 1152 x 872 images why are we looking at a 480 x 360 photo?

480 x 360 is not even the same proportion than 1152 x 872, it is almost the same but it isn't quite the same, as it should be if the image was just resized.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I quickly found this site w/ some info on how to see if a photo was photoshopped....maybe some PS experts can weigh in on this?

www.timmatheson.com...

Have you ever seen a photo on the internet that was just too good to be true? Well here is a tip from my Photoshop bag of tricks that shows you how to investigate them further.

What you will need

Copy of Photoshop
Any photo you like (You can use the ones below if you like)

Below I have two images a before and after of the same image. I removed the clock tower in one of them using Photoshop’s Stamp and various other tools. What I am going to show you is how to tell where someone has retouched a photo. So first things first fire up Photoshop and open your questionable image.

Ok press CTRL+U or go to Image -> Adjustments -> Hue/Saturation and set the Hue to a low setting, the Saturation to a higher setting, and mess with the light and look for blotches of color that don’t follow the rest of the image. If the photo has in fact been manipulated it will show blotches around the area that was photoshoped.

That’s it, below is the image with the Hue/Saturation adjustment applied to it as you can see where the clock tower is there are blotches of color indicating an edit job. This works on any photograph not just photoshoped ones. You can scan in any image you would like to check its integrity.

another article:

www.nytimes.com...

It May Look Authentic; Here's How to Tell It Isn't

If an object is enlarged beyond the proper resolution, Photoshop may generate extra pixels. If the object is rotated, another set of pixels is generated in a characteristic pattern.

An object introduced from another photo may have a different angle of illumination. The human eye is largely indifferent to changes in lighting, Dr. Farid said, but conflicting sources of illumination in a single image can be detected by computer analysis and are a sign of manipulation.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes, I find this to be a common issue when people post pictures of "ufos", "aliens", "spirts" or whatever. The original non edited picture is NEVER introduced. Its always a copy of the original....erasing all "DNA" of the original photo.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here, you can almost see the square cut and paste job

I put a box just outside of the border of the box w/ arrows showing the border of it:

Here, all I did was adjust the shadows/highlights:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Gee whiz, people. If you're going to hoax something with Photoshop, at least blow it up and go in and work with it at one pixel level. Yeah, it takes time, but what's the hurry? That's the only way you're going to get decent edges. Then go back, optimize it and smooth it out a little. Sheesh.

Also, hoax something so that it's a little clearer to the point you're trying to make. If you're saying it's Jesus and angels wandering around, we want to at least see a beard and some wings.

Think about it a little and stop being so lazy!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Nohup: Some out there in this world, havent managed to learn other features in Photoshop. They have only mastered, "copy" "paste" "merge".

LOL

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
In respons to GreeneyedLeos, photoshop explanation

Photoshop is a Curse

A bit too convenient of an explanation if you ask me...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Thats fine if that is your opinion.

But unless someone can proove otherwise that this is the original picture in tact w/ no editing whatsover....then based on what I know of Photoshop and looking at the image....it LOOKS like it was photoshopped.

Maybe someone can contact the person who took the photo and have them provide the original untouched photo?

I dont get why people dont just provide the ORIGINAL untouched photos. They are always copies.

Just like humans, photos have "DNA" so to speak.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
With all due respect this alleged alien photo was extensively discussed
and dismissed in 2001, I'm surprised it appeared again here. If you are
interested to know the facts discussed around this story you may check here:

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The veil between the physical and spiritual is beginning to thin. As this continues to happen, such things will become more and more common.

All this crap about the human race Evolving into light beings & being guided to uour destinies by light beings is gettin' a little old.

I'd rather keep my Flesh & Blood body thanks very much. I'd find it pretty difficult to go through life as a cloud of mist.

What, no sex, no booze & no fun... Nup, you can keep your light crap all for your selves.

Anyway if these light beings do exist, I'm pretty sure it took them more than a few 1,000,000 years to evolve. Our race is far too young to even consdere this possibility for our selves.

And yes, as said by others here, This pic dose look like a Very blurry nativity Scene.!!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
yeah seriously blurry photo....

how the hell you meant to see anything in that picture?

For all we know those things on the rooftop are cardboard cutouts of santa claus the the elves with green lights around it....

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think it's a real picture with nothing pasted in. I also think it's pretty obvious what we're seeing.

In the "control" picture, look behind the "garage" roof and the two trees and we see a big, blank wall (indicated by red outline).

The "alien choir" picture is an over-exposed (night vision maybe?) picture of this wall (which is well-lit by the street light to the left or another floodlight) as seen through the trees. Look at the vertical gaps in the "choir" and you'll notice they align with the two tree trunks. The rest of the "alien choir" shape can be attributed to the tree foliage.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I already showed that free_spirit. Look back and read the whole thread. And remember that just because it came from another web site doesn't mean it's true. But there is some good points there.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
I think it's a real picture with nothing pasted in. I also think it's pretty obvious what we're seeing.

For the win

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join