It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How-To do Astral Projection

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

You're welcome. I just don't look at it to try and see or do anything that I could do in my waking life, ya know? I just enjoy the experience of it and that is all of the validation that I need.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I can appreciate your viewpoint but to me part of the magic or delight is testing my abilities and seeing if you can tap in and prove to myself that it is a real experience if you can call it real....either way it is an adventure...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Temperamental69

well like every one else has said their is no pacific way to project, me personaly i have practiced and almost succeded but didn't. and heed the warning about the waves they can pretty strong. go to www.psipog.net.

this site hasn't been active for a while but still has some good articles and good links. also go to www.ppsociety.com.
psipog has that link to. they have sirect topic on the subject.

but here another tech. wait until you are asleep then try to lucid dream. if you can do that then you should be able to project. well good luck.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I NEEEED AS MUCH HELP WITH ASTRAL PROJECTION AS POSSIBLE
My friend is a starter just as i am she did it the first time today and she wasable to travel to her past and i have been trying this for almost 2 weeks now this is the only thing that can save my family right now and i need to know how to do this because every second counts and i neeed to know how to do this
time is running out
some body pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez telly me what to do i tried the mooving bject i tried the rope i tried many things but i just do not seem to find what pulls me back
durring the magnet technocue my problem was is that i was not ably to imagine the pulliong object but i was feeling the pull and the headache. What do i thik about when i am doing this and what do I hafto immaginrto do this PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZ SOMEONE HELP ME THIS CAN SAVE MY FAMILY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
ANYONE
i will be greatfull for anything i am given

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcat000me

I would say that you need to be patient. 2 weeks is nothing. Some people are naturals and take to this stuff very easily. Others take months or years to experience anything. So, if you are looking for a quick fix I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcat000me

You need to get a grip here.............no way an OOBE is going to SAVE your family from anything and if someone has told you this you are being lied to.
If your meant to be able to OOBE you will get there when the time is right, and if not, then it will never happen no matter what you do or say.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I had the same experience with out even knowing what astral projection was. I thought I was being possessed by demons or thought I was having some kind of nightmare. It was a very frightening experience, now I know that it was the beginning stages of an OBE and those were possibly astral beings just maybe helping guide me to the astral plane. I was a skeptic at first, this felt so real. I am just now learning about it, yet still unable to to induce it at will.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well here is my experience. I have been prescribed a certain pain medication and laying in my bed for the night I just did it on accident and it scared the crap out of me! My body was tingling all over I dont recall if I heard anything though. I didnt want to leave my body fully so I just lifted both my arms (my spirit arms) and I felt the sensation of my arms moving and sticking straight out but I was looking right at them laying on the bed! I did have the sucking sensation but I was so scared to leave my body I came right back together again. I would have to say I was fearful of seeing something I was not ready for or just leaving my body there alone. I have tried to do it on purpose reading many books when I was younger and was only able to do it once on accident before besides today. But my body was so relaxed today I wasn't even trying but it was too much. After the experience I just got online and wanted to share what happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join