It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are my U2U's being read by someone other than me?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
I suspect NSA intrusion or mods out playing house gestapos...

Haven't you figured it out yet? The mods are NSA.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

You can have all the credit if you want it, my dude. I thought it should be addressed after being pissed that someone may or may not be reading our conversations. The glory of the 227 profile views before this thread is dead and forgotten is all yours. Beachcoma and I have been flirting with some stuff, and it still isn't giving us the answers. Pretty weird.

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Then, what a waste of my taxpaying dollars for a couple thousand members!

(I suspect readers are catching the sarcasm.
)

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Im really with the DIA but I tell them Im from the CIA so they think im with the NSA. Follow?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

...alright -- I laid out the example, different then the SO/Intrepid describe... one of you are 'around' -- do you get what I'm describing here?

And please, filter all points to my account, case signed, right DeadFlag!

+Blaes!

...on the edit: this is pointless, to be on the 'net is asking for privacy invasion, "they can see everything on Earth, w/ the satellites and roving drones" fine, but I am curious as that being a glitch or not, the other thing, that's in this thread happens too, but what we're asking about is different.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Im really with the DIA but I tell them Im from the CIA so they think im with the NSA. Follow?

Of course I follow, I got the directive. I'm just pissed the have me posted in Canada. I'm freezing my butt off. The beer's good though.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Let's all thank Christ that the NSA hasn't acted on anything knowing full well that WE know the TRUTH about the REPTILIAN hordes, waiting to take over the world with the help of the greys and the a rogue faction of the Freemasons. I'm surprised we're not in Gitmo with access to this kind of insider information.

Edit: For Anhinga.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
(off topic post, my mistake)

...on the edit for DeadFlag's jokes.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I read and saved a story a while back about a guy whom got his saved U2Us deleted by a Moderator. The message was frantic and exclaimed that the poster may be killed for what he knew about ATS. It was posted here in the Business section, but was deleted(in 20seconds) I'm not going to share it as i may be deleted for doing so, but i will share the part where it said that he lost his saved message.

From AFx237: Banned

I had received a threatening message from a Moderator that implyed that i might be killed by one of the staff of ATS. I posted that fact in the forum, and as a measure to silence me, they gave me a temporary ban. I had saved that message in my inbox, but as soon as i was allowed to sign back in, That message was gone!.. Stolen by one, or all of the moderators at ATS.

I was contacted by an anonymous user that admitted he knew of such treatment as well.

I feal that all conpiracys about ATS should be compiled and pinned in a special area for scrutiny and fun. Like A "And even ATS has conspiracys" section.

If you wish to see the rest of the article Send me an E-mail
personal information removed by staff

[edit on 23-12-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Reply to Black Sun

From AFx237: Banned

I had received a threatening message from a Moderator that implyed that i might be killed by one of the staff of ATS.

There was such a case with a member called Syrian Sister.

Are ATS moderators trained to assassinate?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I've had this happen for over a year. Springer has assured me that I am not nearly interesting enough to put in that kind of effort to spy on me.

It's his loss, there's some pretty funny stuff in there.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Sun

...thanks for stepping in here, yet still no response about the OP, which is different then the SO & two mods have answered to.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
Are ATS moderators trained to assassinate?

Yes and licenced to kill. Just like James Bond.

Hey Sun, I see this is your first post. Got a bit of an agenda here? Hmm?

Btw, you should check out the T&C and how it pertains to posting by proxy for banned members.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

...from, um, the data check, it's BlackSun's fifth post -- like it matters -- agenda? How about the truth instead of ignoring these questions...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
..from, um, the data check, it's BlackSun's fifth post -- like it matters -- agenda? How about the truth instead of ignoring these questions w/ college dorm jokes of wanna-be spies?

Why? Blues had a legitimate concern and you jacked into another bash the mods thread. Personally I'm getting pretty sick of it.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

...dude, where else did I do that? Insults from a 'built your own content' website isn't helping the sales g. Aren't I a valued member considering all the threads I've started Mista Intrepid?

Plus, like we sardonically joked about, I asked him about it, so, call it what you want -- I'm still wondering why they're looked at?

...on the edit: plus, I pulled the 'insult' in this semantics wonderland where there's a lot of grey area. Oh, should I start a thread about this?

My point: a whatdoesitmean.com thread is living in the "aliens & UFO" lair, yet others have been pulled, and ridiculed to no end, even by moderators, forced into the skunk works. So, the "cake and eat it" theory holds, obviously, for those running the show.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Reply to anhinga

So u tryna say that the ATS and other board staffs read all the U2U messages on all the boards when they feel like it?

It could be that its also happening to Mods aswel and they think it’s a glitch aswel?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

Nah, Kangjia, I don't know what's happening. What I'm confused about is this, different then the glitch that's being described. That glitch is just the u2u (red) NOT resetting. Not a big deal.

The other question was, which, after reviewing the thread, was answered, only SO can look. There's the answer. Sorry to "bash" anyone or 'hijack' the question.

on the edit for grammar.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I highly doubt that anybody could be bothered to go through the huge pile of U2U's that a site like this can generate. Knowing what my pile of U2U's look like (and I get a lot), It would be far beyond boring to sit there and sift through them, because there's hardly ANYTHING of interest to anyone but myself and the person U2Uing me.

I can't imagine the snore-fest it would be to peek through them.

On the other hand, you DO know that every keystroke made on the internet is available for viewing by the authorities. There is nothing private online or onphone.

I can tell you on my mothers grave that I do not have the ability to look at U2U's that are not sent to my inbox.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Reply to masqua

On the other hand, you DO know that every keystroke made on the internet is available for viewing by the authorities. There is nothing private online or onphone.

Yeh I agree! We will just have to keep our U2Us simple like we do on posts.
You never know who might end up reading it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join