It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Kight's Warning and Planet X Might be Related

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by last time here
assuming this is to occur. i have no fear of death. every day i commune
with god and every day i am shown what i do is all thats needed. if i
am to perish, i am ready. it's no big deal. all i need to do is what i
attempt to do daily and thats to show love for god and others.......
the only worry any of us have is whether or not we've accomplished what we were sent to accomplish. life is no big secret. we were put in these
bodies, with our particular families, with our current circumstances for
a reason. what is that reason? what are we meant to learn and correct?
that's the only concern i will ever have in life..i desperately wish to pass
THIS CLASS!!

but again, this is just what you believe and feel to be true.
It doesnt mean that everyone else feels the same war.
Nor does it mean that your any more right or wrong than those who disagree.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

lol your not a gloom and doomer, you just have a big imagination, like i do, and look to the possibilities of many different realities

Glad you enjoy the subject!

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I got a question.

What movie is that where it shows new york is being taken over by sea level?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

The Day After Tmorrow.

So I don't make this a one line post I am adding this little comment after my original sentence, adn to add to the thread, I still don't think a webpage on 'angelsread' is going to make me believe anything, expecially when it looks like its been written on microsoft word by anybody....

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by last time here
assuming this is to occur. i have no fear of death. every day i commune
with god and every day i am shown what i do is all thats needed. if i
am to perish, i am ready. it's no big deal. all i need to do is what i
attempt to do daily and thats to show love for god and others.......
the only worry any of us have is whether or not we've accomplished what we were sent to accomplish. life is no big secret. we were put in these
bodies, with our particular families, with our current circumstances for
a reason. what is that reason? what are we meant to learn and correct?
that's the only concern i will ever have in life..i desperately wish to pass
THIS CLASS!!

but again, this is just what you believe and feel to be true.
It doesnt mean that everyone else feels the same war.
Nor does it mean that your any more right or wrong than those who disagree.
believe what you will....

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

Thanks, jimmy. I know this movie but I doubt that's the one. I've seen another one where the sea level swallows new york, I think it's been released before the 21st century.

It was when I was a kid and saw a trailer of it but I don't remember.......that's why I really need to know, it's been kinda bugging me for a while. Frankly, any input would be really apprecaited.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
reply to post by xnibirux

I looked at the link, and I wouldn't call that proof. It's an interview and Berrenda Fox states many things but I didn't see any data to back it up. There were no links to any scientific data and nothing other than her ideas were talked about. I googled her name and the only things I could find were other websites posting info from this interview. Do you have any other links with actual scientific data?

This is a much different link that points to the same concept DNA Awakening

[edit on 24-12-2007 by xnibirux]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

im pretty sure it was the meteor movie that came out around the same time as Armageddon, the one with morgan freeman...

*edited to add:

Deep Impact

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Yes......I think I believe that's the one, Odessy.

Thanks a lot! I actually never watched this movie as I'm positive this would be a very good one to watch and learn from!

You sure there are not any other movies just like Deep Impact made (other than The Day After Tommorow) that I'm talking about, right? That the ocean swallows the city and all......but again, I'm positive the Deep Impact is the one. Thanks again lots.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

lol i actually only knew that because a few days ago i was looking at youtube vids about meteors and i re-watched that scene.
terrible movie though, i actually proffered Armageddon.

glad i could help though

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I dont really know what to say, I have been here reading now for 3 days, and I see alot of people saying all of this stuff is a bunch of bull. Yet I frequent alot of other sites, that have for the past 5 years showed many things were going to happen in 2012 including planet x it all has been backed up by scientific proof. So I guess there are those that can believe and those that wont believe.

My way of thinking is this, It may or may not happen, but when 1 thing is predicted to happen ok, I will sit back and say this is a bunch of bull. But when 2 things are predicted, I get skeptical. But when 3 things are predicted to happen, I worry. When 4 things are predicted I really worry and when 5 things are predicted. I know something is up. And am about ready to poop myself. we are now at 5 everyone so lets sit back and think can 5 things all going to happen on the same month, the same day. be a coincidence?

If you are like me and have family then you dont mess around when you see things like this. And when you read what I have lately about the USA selling bunker space to the rich so they will be safe during 2012, you know something is up. Then you have to realize that the US government is building a bunker for our president to hide in Australia. The thing about that is that looking at all of the maps that are out there the scientist have proven that Australia will be the least effected. Bad government when they allow the rich and there selves to live and leave the rest of us to fend for ourselves.

But as for me believing is there people living on that planet. No I dont believe it. But will it do what it is suppose to do in 2012 yep I do believe it.

Hilda

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

wow. thanks for the info.

thats crazy about the bunkers, I had no idea.

If you dont mind me asking, would you mind posting some sources so that I may also discover all that is predicted to happen in 2012.
as of now i only know a couple of events... this one, and Dark nights blubeam warning...

i would also love to see the site that says the president is having a bunker built in australia... if legit, almost a dead giveaway wouldnt ya say.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

This is one of the best places so far for loads of info. And I am not sure but it may be where they had that about The US building the bunker in Australia, for 2012. If its not I will find it for you there is like 40 places I visit lately all with different things.

December212012.com

I go by some of what is there and some of what scientist are saying, which alot is usually repeated on there after the scientists find out. It is an interesting amount of reading. New info is added in there daily as well. I found a site today that was so fascinating it was pitiful. It showed proof that the crop circles are actually warnings of 2012. If you go to Dec site they have a new thing up about US government to seize 2012 info. I havent even seen it yet. But a friend gave me a quick drop by today to say it was there.

If you also look up, the real name of planet x thru google you will find tons of real good proof it is real. Scientific proof. Just weed out the trash, thats what I do. I just want to know more about these 300 mile an hour winds it talks about, are they going to be here on earth or in the atmosphere? Because if its on the earth itself we can all pretty much say bye bye.

I am doing loads of research now myself. So I will be prepared for the worst. I will say this though to make sure you have lots of food that is non cookable just in case. Peanuts, raisins, dates, crackers, even cereal. I am choosing lots of fruits for the kids as well to keep. They will last up to 18 months in a can. Home canned fruits will last up to 10 years if sealed right.

Hilda

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hildar

ill check the site out and let you know what i think.

so have you also studied dark nights theory? many of the things you talk about sound like some of his warnings.
If you have studied it, what do you think of it all?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is the first I ever heard of his theories, and I havent even done all of the reading yet on it. But the little bit I have read is about what I have read in other places. But some of it is new, I never heard of the stars dancing before.

Hilda

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
here is something interesting that I found:

As George W. Bush surveys his empire and sees it crumbling around him, with two lost wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and with the U.S. public fed up with his domestic policies, apparently Dubya has decided that the best way to save his worthless hide is to run and hide in Paraguay.

On October 13, 2006, the Prensa Latina paper reported that George W. Bush had purchased 98, 842 acres on the Acuifero Guarani in northern Paraguay, between Bolivia and Brazil. This news was also reported in Asuncion, Paraguay on Oct. 12, and by Upsidedownworld on Oct. 11.

The Fortunate Son is not the first Bush to do so -- earlier George H.W. Bush purchased 173, 000 acres in Paso de Patria, the Chaco area of Paraguay. Jenna Bush has spent time in Paraguay as a representative of UNICEF.

One of the 25 top censored stories, "U.S. Military In Paraguay" revealed that the U.S. military had purchased land in Paraguay, and had sent 500 U.S. troops to Paraguay in 2005, along with ammunition, weapons, helicopters, and planes. The U.S. military base was set up in the region of Mariscal Estigarribia, not long after the government of Paraguay gave U.S. politicians, U.S. troops, and U.S. civilians complete immunity from national and international criminal prosecution.

Both U.S. and Paraguayan government officials hotly deny the existence of a U.S. military base at Mariscal Estigarribia, and the Bush estates -- dismissing them as rumors. However, a leaked classified memo, which was later included in the 9/11 Commission report, stated that the U.S. government regretted the lack of good targets in Afghanistan and Iraq -- and suggested that the U.S. initiate military
attacks in South America (and possibly Southeast Asia) to surprise the "al Qaeda terrorists."

After 9/11, Douglas Feith appointed two men to write the memo: Michael Maloof, former defense analyst and David Wurmser, a Middle East expert and the #1 foreign-policy aide to V.P. Dick Cheney. This memo, claiming U.S. intelligence reports, said that Hezbollah terrorists, supported by Iran, were active in the border region of Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay -- and that a U.S. military raid on the terrorist base would have a detrimental effect on other terrorist groups operating in South America. Not surprisingly, the U.S. military base in Mariscal Estigarribia, Paraguay, is not too far away from the large, rich gas fields in Bolivia. "

From this article we can see a bigger picture emerging. The U.S. already has military presence in Eurasia; a key piece of real-estate both Hitler and Stalin explicitly agreed upon before the war was strategically the most important for global domination.

We now see the Americans building secret military bases in South America under the guise of "Al-Qaeda". As viewer's of the BBC Documentary titled "The Power of Nightmares" know, Al-Qaeda doesn't exist and is a made up fantasy. Why the sudden move for a military presence in South America? For the same reasons the US just deployed the SPT (South Pole Telescope). In regards to the our second unborn sun, PLANET X.

In the last chapter of the book, "Mystery of the Cathedrals" written by an anonymous 'Fulcanelli' in 1922, he outlines that the old Gothic Cathedrals of Europe were built by Alchemist. He said that they were the finest example of a meta-physical science.There were almost 500 of them built between the years 1150-1350. The Alchemist builders essentially were latter day Knights Templars, who had acquired secret knowledge previously during their foray into Jerusalem.

In the small french town of Hendaye, France, there sits an unusual cross in a church courtyard. Fulcanelli also says this cross was built by a Master Mason who had extraordinary knowledge of the universe.

This cross was encoded with messages that point towards Judgement Day. To cut the story short, it says it is on December 21, 2012.

and something else:

www.divulgence.net...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I want to bump this thread because there have been way too many UFO sightings recently in the UK and this has a lot to do with Dark Knight. From my experiences on this earth when there is an increase in UFO sightings it is not a good sign.

This dark knight phenomenon may have a lot more merit then I had previously thought. The recent wave in UFO sightings has me intrigued to say the least. Lets hope things don't start getting too wild.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Sorry, but anyone who posts 5 part videos created by Marshall Masters of yowusa.com needs a swift kick up the backside. A guy who posts known photoshopped pictures of "Nibiru" on his website and calls them "highly credible" as well as the source in which they came, a hoaxer from YouTube who came clean on this very site! If you take what this guy says in his cheaply made videos seriously as the truth without any kind of hard evidence to back up the claims, then you have gullible written all over you. Those videos contain nothing but Bible waffle and overflow with fear mongering tactics. Mr. Masters is in this for money and nothing more and his videos are sales pitches for his numerous books including a 2012 survival guide.

The amount of times he uses the phrase "follow the money" suits him perfectly. Anyway Planet X/Nibiru is a myth and nothing more. When 2012 rolls around you'll realise this and wonder why it failed to show up again like it has in the past.

[edit on 25/6/08 by Agent Venom]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I think you mean Chinese lanterns, not UFOs.
news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I lost plenty of sleep over DK's thread, believe me...

Question is, are there suppliments you can take to override the system? I guess so, as for the cave systems in America, well they are all owned pretty much and many will face massive flooding from what I understand.

A roundup to be used as workers? Sounds like the dark side of the moon project.

People flipping out and culling the herd first, most likely.

Planet X? A space ship designed to collect humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join