It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Kight's Warning and Planet X Might be Related

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So before i start, please watch the video I'm providing and review D4rk Kn1ght's warning as to gain a broad understanding of both subjects and that the topic wont be completely lost by lots of questions.

Here are the links and video:
Dark Night's Original Warning
and here is the Youtube video, originally posted by NewWorldOver on This Thread

Also before I go on, and really briefly, let me just say a few words concerning both D4rk Kn1ght and the planet X video.
D4rk Kn1ght has been treated with lots of negativity over his theory, however he has only tried to help people on ATS and believes his story whole heartedly, so lets not put up posts bashing his theory further.
As for the Planet X video, there are many points that I dont agree with, personally, and some cheezy movie footage, but i believe it to be the best video out there that summarizes the theory as a whole, so choose what you want to believe, but look at it with an open mind.

Ok, so now ill begin.
D4rk Kn1ght posted, somewhere in that long long thread, that people would start seeing these orbs and things floating in the sky in 2009...
In the Planet X video provided, it states that the planet will be visible to EVERYONE by 2009.
Both of these theories also end with wide spread death and destruction around that famous 2012 date.

So, i propose that the orbs or lights that Dark Knight says we will all see is really this planet .
That would mean that if the govt. was using Project Blue Beam to make us see orbs or spacecrafts, it would have something to do with this approaching planet.

Either way, when I watched the video tonight and saw the 2009 thing, i immediately thought of D4rk Kn1ght's warning.

What do you take on this? I want to try and use this thread to expand the theory, so feel free to add your thoughts and opinions.
lets post as if D4rk Kn1ght's warning is true, i want to expand on it, not just have posts talking about how its not real.

Also, if you guys are interested in what D4rk Kn1ght is up to, he has posted some recent threads worth taking a look at, and gives you a better understanding of his story and warning:
recent thread by Dark Knight

so what do you guys think? do you think this whole thing could be related? Project Blue Beam, Dark Knights warning, and Planet X?

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Edited for grammar*

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I have one huge problem with this theory. There is only one known planet orbiting a brown dwarf and they dont emit enough heat for anything to be able to survive unless they are young stars (which is still unlikely to be plausible), and according to dark knight, this star has been around for a while.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The predictions are related because they're both hoaxes.

Planet X was supposed to be visible in 2003, then 2005, now it's supposed to kill us all in 2012. We can track objects in our solar system just a few miles in diameter that would take 20 years to reach us, but we can't see a huge planet that's supposed to be here in a few years? Hoax.

Dork Knight already ran away from the things that he predicted would start happening in 2009, and keeps turning up again, so can't even keep his own story straight. Hoax.

People need to have a little more respect for their own intelligence and stop being so gullible.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Thank you. exactly the type of post i asked people not to post.
Great example of why threads don't go anywhere.
Opinions without facts.
Thanks for letting me use your post as a shining example.

lets post as if D4rk Kn1ght's warning is true, i want to expand on it, not just have posts talking about how its not real.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

hmm interesting.
Neworldorder also posted this video about planet X and a brown dwarf. from what i understand it is an unborn star.
So I'm not sure how hot that really is, but they do say that we will be able to see two suns.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
who is the source for all of the "scientific data" and pictures of Niburu? There is no one listed and i think it would help in the authentication of this video. If true, pretty freaky stuff and i 'm glad i live next to lots of limestone. But, one would think that many amateur astronomers would have already seen this hidden solar system with a brown dwarf star and start publishing papers, you tube vids, and other things. So i'm not going to "heed the warning" and run for the hills yet. I feel safe in missouri, nothing ever happens here anyway

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Oh.. I didn't realize this was a private thread.

It's a fact that Planet X was supposed to be here in 2003 and multiple dates between then and now. You can still find the original hoaxing site here and read all about it's *cough* 'approach' *cough*. It takes Saturn thirty years to orbit the Sun so if Planet X is due in 2012, where is it? Answer = it's a hoax.

It's a fact that D4rk Kn1ght said he was leaving in 2009, then left in 2007, then came back at least twice more, got caught faking a photo of a dancing flame and had his last thread closed by one of the site owners because of some serious doubt about his honesty and motives.

You can kid yourself all you want, but don't ignore the facts.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
look mate, that is totally not the point of this thread.

The stuff you say about planet X is interesting though, so please let me see a source for that FACTUAL date.
The only info Ive ever heard on the subject was the 2012 thing, so if you have evidence saying that it was actually supposed to be here in 2003, i would love to see it. honestly, it would further the thread.

On the other hand, I totally disagree with you about Dark Knight. You stated that his warning was a hoax and you have NO PROOF... AT ALL. Just as I have no proof to say what he says is the truth, I just feel that he is being genuine. Maybe he is, maybe hes not, but as OP of this thread, I didnt want this thread to be about the actuality of Dark Knights theory... And I have every right to moderate my own thread thank you very much.

The real topic of this thread should be debating planet X and whether or not it could be related to Dark Knights Theory.

And as for the thread that was closed and sent to BTS, i participated in that thread and if you did as well you would know that the closing of the thread was completely unnecessary and many people were upset about how the moderator "Gools" handled the subject.

But the fact that you totally disregarded what I posted in the OP says a lot.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

as far as sources go, i have no idea to be perfectly honest. I took the vids from NewWorldOrder as he posted them in THIS THREAD

I will ask him about the sources as well, but I'm pretty sure they were just random Youtube vids. maybe you can check the comments on youtube?

As i said in the OP as well, there is a lot of shady stuff about the planet that i don't agree with that were presented in the video... such as the planet being the reason for global warming and its trajectory around the sun (it seems as if it could just collide with other planets.
But i do think the first video sums up the theory as a whole.
maybe there is some truth to it, perhaps not. I guess that why we are discussing it

NewWorldOrder also posted this video that talks about some of the historical "evidence" (and i say that lightly) about the planet:
enjoy!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I hope you realize what you are saying. You have absolutely no proof to verify his claims, yet you "believe" they are true - and you bash someone who provides an entire website that told us planet X was going to kill us all in 2003. I remember reading that website in 2003, and at that time it was indeed proclaiming we were all going to be killed by Planet X in 2003 and people should start running for the hills.

By the way, the whole "if you cannot provide proof that the opposite is true - my side is true" is an ad ignorantium fallacy.

Proving that Planet X is made up: www.badastronomy.com...

[edit on 23-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Odessy, the burden of proof is on those who would make fantastic claims to prove them.

The fact of the matter is, there is ZERO proof for the existence of "Planet X" or DK's claims.

Heck, when DK was asked to provide proof of his claims, he either flat-out ignored it or made up some silly excuse as to why he couldn't give it out...And when the tide of turned against him, he decided to play the martyr card and leave ATS.

There is however proof that there is NOT a Planet X - See that link LiD just posted.

If someone goes around believing every baseless claim, how can they call themself a serious investigator?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If you want proof that the video in the original post is a fraud, then take a quick look at the image at roughly the 3:47 mark. The video certainly implies that what we are seeing is a pair of images of 'Nibaru' / Planet X. Oddly enough, less than 30 seconds of semi-thorough research (translation: A Google search done after being awake for 23 consecutive hours) was enough to ID the image.

Look familiar? Sorry to tell you, but it's not "Nibaru"...it's not even a Brown Dwarf...and it certainly isn't going to be passing anywhere near Earth in the next few centuries. It's known to Astronomers as V838 Monocerotis, and it's roughly 20,000 light years from here.

V838 Monocerotis

In short, we have a video that presents information in a format that is at the best, misleading, and is, at worst, deliberate falsehood. Even worse, it's information that (as I can personally attest) can be vetted with a simple Google lookup. If I can't trust the producer of the video on simple things like ID-ing his images correctly, it certainly makes me disinclined to trust anything else in his 'production', particularly when his thesis would require a major reworking of the physics of planetary orbits, and collective blindness on the part of every astronomer (academic, professional, and amateur) in at least half of the world.

If this counts as 'derailing' this thread, I apologize...but in the spirit of 'deny ignorance', I felt that someone should point out the significant and fundamental flaws up there. Find some legitimate evidence supporting the existence of "Planet X",and some explanation for why we don't see it (or its gravitational effects) yet. then we can discuss it.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Opinions without facts.

Isnt that what most people post here. Just OPINIONS based on other people's OPINIONS.

Darknight has no facts. He just posts his opinions. So people are voicing their opinions of his opinions.

In fact, your entire OP is just opinion, based on the opinions of others................without facts

See how all this works
]

[edit on 23-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
mmk. sorry everyone.

It just that i didnt want to us to debate whether or not, dark knights theory was fact or not. I was treating it as if it were, do you think this could be related to the whole theory of blue beam ect.

I wanted us to build on an conspiracy. to do that, you have to act as if some parts are real.

If you wish to talk about if Dark Knight is telling the truth or not, then we cant build on the theory, and this thread isnt for you.

But there are some people who do believe it, or at least think its possible, this thread was for them.

I just dont see why you have to post on something that was clearly stated that i didnt want to be posted.
Many people recently thought the 2012 mayan prediction was really for dec 2007, but that still doesnt change that there is a conspiracy that its still 2012.

I really wanted to try to uncover more of what Dark Knight was talking about, because we stll dont know the full story.

*EDITED TO ADD:

And if you read all my posts on this thread, it has treated the supject lightly. as a "what if" and then putting the "if" factor out and make assumption to expand on a theory.

Sure if we say no to everything that its not real, then thats not building on anything. Keep your general beliefs to one side, and lets just act lie this stuff is true, and expand on it. Some people believe it, others dont.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Such ignorance of non-believers should be left and kept in the dark. Why must so many minds be padlocked. The ones who choose to overlook such a secretly kept (by government) subject, shall be set on a path to uncover the key to opening their minds.

"Truth is never found by those who withhold ignorance"

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I just want to mention that although I posted that video in a previous thread,I don't consider it scientific evidence. I believe the scientific evidence is still in the hands of NASA situated in the south pole currently observing Planet X.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer
If you want proof that the video in the original post is a fraud, then take a quick look at the image at roughly the 3:47 mark. The video certainly implies that what we are seeing is a pair of images of 'Nibaru' / Planet X. Oddly enough, less than 30 seconds of semi-thorough research (translation: A Google search done after being awake for 23 consecutive hours) was enough to ID the image.

Look familiar?

Those aren't the same images... in fact the objects in the video look nothing like that.
Doing a google search to find a similar looking celestial object isn't necessarily debunking the existence of Planet X, but if you think those are the same two objects there's no way for me to prove otherwise.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
A specific response to xnibirux:

Oh the irony. The only people kept in the dark are the ones who claim Planet X is true and completely ignore any proof to the contrary. And the use of the non-believers term also shows that to believe in this you must have an zealous and religious like faith in the unseen.

See, I can do it too:

Why must so many minds be padlocked. The ones who choose to overlook the secret kept (that planet x is not real, and is made up) subject, shall be sat on a path to uncover the key to opening their minds.

Reality is never found by those who deny the obvious.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
It's a fact that Planet X was supposed to be here in 2003 and multiple dates between then and now. You can still find the original hoaxing site here and read all about it's *cough* 'approach' *cough*. It takes Saturn thirty years to orbit the Sun so if Planet X is due in 2012, where is it? Answer = it's a hoax.

First, I personally take talk of Planet X with a fairly large grain of salt. This is not to say I don't believe it is possible that there is a large planet out there. Second, let's look a little closer at the facts...

Saturn's orbit is just under 30 years. Saturn's Mean distance from the sun is roughly 9.5 Astronomical Units (AU). So Saturn orbits the sun in 30 years. How far did it move in that time? Approximately 60 AU, which equates to a velocity of about 2 AU/year.

Pluto's mean distance from the sun is about 39.5 AU. Using Saturn's orbital velocity it would take 15 years to go from the distance of Pluto's orbit to Saturn's orbit. Based on that we would presumably see it LONG before it got close.

Of course if it is in a highly elliptical orbit like a comet it would be accelerating as it got closer to the sun. I'm no astrophysicist and don't have data on cometary orbital speeds handy, but... the fastest planetary orbital speed is Mercury at just over 10 AU/year. At that speed 15 years becomes 3.

While it is not probable, it is possible that it could come screaming in and "suddenly" appear. Personally I find the possiblity to be very slim, but I'm not willing to completely ignore it. IF Planet X is out there and coming into the inner solar system, its arrival is going to be much further out than 5 years.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus65
Of course if it is in a highly elliptical orbit like a comet it would be accelerating as it got closer to the sun. I'm no astrophysicist and don't have data on cometary orbital speeds handy, but... the fastest planetary orbital speed is Mercury at just over 10 AU/year. At that speed 15 years becomes 3.

Yes, I would imagine it would speed up as it came closer to the sun but I have no idea about what point it would need to be at before it started accelerating.

Pluto's orbital speed is around 4km/s versus Mercury at 47 km/s, so maybe there's a way to calculate the acceleration rate from that but I don't know how. My guess is that it wouldn't really start to take off until it reached the inner solar system.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join