It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Kight's Warning and Planet X Might be Related

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I also got a problem with those pictures after the 6 minute mark. I do believe they are genuine but I think that what is being observed is a sundog. For a planet to be visible that far south it would have to be extremely close. And I do have friends working in Antarctica as we have 3 weather stations down there. I am sure that if they had seen anything like that it would have been all over our internal and probably external email

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Odessy, I'm sorry the thread got away from what you wanted. I understand that you just want to discuss the "what if's" and this thread is in Skunkworks where you should be able to do that without being asked for proof of your theories.

Sometimes I feel like I have a responsibility to point out information that may not be known to members that haven't been around as long. It's not meant to stop discussion or try to change anyone's beliefs, just to put the information out there for people to consider.

Just carry on your thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
A specific response to xnibirux:

Oh the irony. The only people kept in the dark are the ones who claim Planet X is true and completely ignore any proof to the contrary. And the use of the non-believers term also shows that to believe in this you must have an zealous and religious like faith in the unseen.

See, I can do it too:

Why must so many minds be padlocked. The ones who choose to overlook the secret kept (that planet x is not real, and is made up) subject, shall be sat on a path to uncover the key to opening their minds.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

The fact that there are 12 celestial bodies shown on the stone tablets of the sumerian culture is the OPEN-MINDED thought of the existence of Nibiru. It's called research of NEW ideas that many haven't looked into. Research Zecharia Sitchin, or read the book that took a scientist six years to complete, it's called "The Return of Planet X"

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Has anyone taking the weather conditions around the world in consideration, It seems to me the weather gets worse every day and is getting more and more unprdictable.
As I have read this could be do to planet X, and may cause a polarshift.
Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

That is really interesting, and could be of some use! Many times we see things in our sky that just assume are stars but are not, satellites etc. SO it could be assumed that they might actually be able to see the planet (if real) but just do not know what they are looking at.

The cool thing is, if anyone can see it, then antartica is the right place to see it! So if you could, ask them. Im not sure what type of equipment they have down there, but if the have a computer, show them that first vid, just for the pictures sake and see if they see anything now that they are looking for it

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Its ok. such is the way of many ATS threads.
but yes, thats why i placed it in skunkworks

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by preston067

This is the major disagreement i had with the first video, apart from the planet's orbit.

There is way too much evidence to show that global warming is a direct result of our own doings.
That could be a thread on its own, and im sure it is, but i would have to say no.
I dont think planet X is causing global warming, and if it is real, then i think the planet is too far away atm to have any kind of effect on our planet, except perhaps make a pretty star in the sky.

Thats just my belief.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

This is the major disagreement i had with the first video, apart from the planet's orbit.

There is way too much evidence to show that global warming is a direct result of our own doings.
That could be a thread on its own, and im sure it is, but i would have to say no.
I dont think planet X is causing global warming, and if it is real, then i think the planet is too far away atm to have any kind of effect on our planet, except perhaps make a pretty star in the sky.

Thats just my belief.

Yes, but also let me inform you that Planet X may very well be the cause of the increasing vibration rate of earth and every living thing upon her. As a result of these increased vibrations, more DNA strands are developing within every living thing on earth. This has been studied and many people especially children are already developing a 3rd and 4th strand of DNA. These additional strands have led to an increase in telepathy, clairvoyance, and clairaudience! Could this mean that our bodies are becoming lighter and less magnetic?

[edit on 24-12-2007 by xnibirux]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Thats just my belief.

Yes, but also let me inform you that Planet X may very well be the cause of the increasing vibration rate of earth and every living thing upon her. As a result of these increased vibrations, more DNA strands are developing within every living thing on earth. This has been studied and many people especially children are already developing a 3rd and 4th strand of DNA. These additional strands have led to an increase in telepathy, clairvoyance, and clairaudience! Could this mean that our bodies are becoming lighter and less magnetic?

Can you give me a source to how the vibrations of Earth are increasing? Oh and the DNA strands?

And on one of your rpevious threads, just becausean old civilization claimed that there are 12 celstial bodies, doesn't there is.

I personally don't believe it, at all. And I am still openminded, just not to claims that claim the end of the world, maybe because I've been fed the story so mnay times, you know the sotry The Boy Who Cried Wolf?... Yea.. A bit like that.

If it happens it happens, I've lived a really good, fun life
. I'm happy with it, if it happens I'll go outside on my roof, pop open a cold one, and watch it all with a smile.

See you in the nest life, although I don,t believe in that either.

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130

Originally posted by xnibirux

reply to Jimmy910130
Can you give me a source to how the vibrations of Earth are increasing? Oh and the DNA strands?

And on one of your rpevious threads, just becausean old civilization claimed that there are 12 celstial bodies, doesn't there is.

I personally don't believe it, at all. And I am still openminded, just not to claims that claim the end of the world, maybe because I've been fed the story so mnay times, you know the sotry The Boy Who Cried Wolf?... Yea.. A bit like that.

. I'm happy with it, if it happens I'll go outside on my roof, pop open a cold one, and watch it all with a smile.

See you in the nest life, although I don,t believe in that either.

-Jimmy-

Read this Ascending Into New Earth , it will explain everything about earth's increasing vibration and our DNA activation. Btw, why would the ancient sumerians, who had a far less ignorant civilization than ours, just CLAIM there are 12 celestial bodies in our star system for no reason without any knowledge; (rhetorical) They received that information from the annunaki (came from Nibiru), here's a link for that, Sumerians and Annunaki

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Are there any scientific papers or studies that show we have more than 2 strands of DNA? I don't remember ever hearing we had more strands of DNA showing up in people.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by 1Angrylightbulb]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
Are there any scientific papers or studies that show we have more than 2 strands of DNA? I don't remember ever hearing we had more strands of DNA showing up in people.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by 1Angrylightbulb]

Then read this if you aren't sure about human DNA, DNA Changes

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
assuming this is to occur. i have no fear of death. every day i commune
with god and every day i am shown what i do is all thats needed. if i
am to perish, i am ready. it's no big deal. all i need to do is what i
attempt to do daily and thats to show love for god and others.......
the only worry any of us have is whether or not we've accomplished what we were sent to accomplish. life is no big secret. we were put in these
bodies, with our particular families, with our current circumstances for
a reason. what is that reason? what are we meant to learn and correct?
that's the only concern i will ever have in life..i desperately wish to pass
THIS CLASS!!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by last time here
assuming this is to occur. i have no fear of death. every day i commune
with god and every day i am shown what i do is all thats needed. if i
am to perish, i am ready. it's no big deal. all i need to do is what i
attempt to do daily and thats to show love for god and others.......
the only worry any of us have is whether or not we've accomplished what we were sent to accomplish. life is no big secret. we were put in these
bodies, with our particular families, with our current circumstances for
a reason. what is that reason? what are we meant to learn and correct?
that's the only concern i will ever have in life..i desperately wish to pass
THIS CLASS!!

I believe we all incarnate on this earth for the conquering of our sins. To experience the negativity of physicality and to overcome it.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Planet X aka Nibiru aka whateveryouwanttocallit - being a planet on an eliptical orbit bringing the it close to Earth in whatever year your preferred hoax says - was invented by Zechariah Sitchin in the 1970s. Outside of his sci-fi soap opera books, there is no evidence whatsoever for it's existence. Not that that stops the hoaxers ...

Oh, and anything visible in the heavens from the S Pole would be equally visible to millions of people throughout the southern hemisphere ....

Planet X is real in the same way Noddy and Big Ears are the true rulers of the universe. There really is no difference ....

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I also got a problem with those pictures after the 6 minute mark. I do believe they are genuine but I think that what is being observed is a sundog. For a planet to be visible that far south it would have to be extremely close. And I do have friends working in Antarctica as we have 3 weather stations down there. I am sure that if they had seen anything like that it would have been all over our internal and probably external email

The pictures are clearly not taken anywhere near the south pole (last I heard, the south pole was in the midst of an ice covered continent, not on an ice free coastline
) and may be a sundog or even just reflection in the camera lens - the fact 'planet x' appears to move from above the sun to alongside it in what seems to be a matter of minutes is clear proof.

Besides, if it were that visible, and that close to the sun, it'd be visible to everyone on the planet every day .......

However, Noddy and Big Ears tell me that tomorrow it will rain candy bars across Alabama and if that happens, then maybe the video isn't a hoax after all ... I'm sure ATS members are intelligent enough to decide ...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

I looked at the link, and I wouldn't call that proof. It's an interview and Berrenda Fox states many things but I didn't see any data to back it up. There were no links to any scientific data and nothing other than her ideas were talked about. I googled her name and the only things I could find were other websites posting info from this interview. Do you have any other links with actual scientific data?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I enjoyed your OP, and the whole drama of the possibilities are exciting if only in a bad way.
I like the idea of survival of the fittest, unfortunately it is always the same minds that got us all into this predicament that happen to survive these cataclysmic events foretold down though history.
Call me strange, but I have a feeling that there will be much more to this entire segment of our future history than just these few facts, and thats where the problem lies, it has been made so compartmentalized that few really know all and could come forward with just a insignificant piece of the puzzle. It would also alert those that want to see major population centers downsized as to just who spilled the beans.
I also understand where you wanted to go with this thread. There are so many ongoing threads about survival and of the events which will certainly come our way eventually. I never tire of them as I guess I am prone to be a doom and gloomer...

lol keep it light...

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130

Thats fantastic that you feel this way, but not everyone does.

I for one would prefer to be one of the few that survive a great epidemic and write the future of mankind...
but that also because i have a big imagination and always wanted my life to have a great story in it like those in the movies, comics, books, etc.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

first of all, im not sure that i entirely believe you, but i would love to look at some sources etc to see for myself.

on the other hand, just because a sci-fi book or whatever was written on the lines of the same subject, doesnt mean that planet X doesnt really exist.

Their are plenty sci-fi books about aliens, physics, religions, etc, that doesnt make the possibility of them any less real.

for instance, the creator of Scientology was formally a fiction novelist before creating the religion that many of our celebs practice today.
While i wouldnt use this as an excuse to actually believe this religion, there are those that do, and that does not mean I know any more or less than them.
We are all left in the dark, its up to us to try and understand what we can see.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join