It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of the lies...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You are absolutely right. I will refilm a shorter version so nothing will be uncut. And believe me I am not that good at editing to be able to edit it without anyone noticing. Also people will notice I edited it.

So NO EDITING!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Oops Double Post! Sorry.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by TeH PwNeR]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You will find that the people who say they have these ''gifts'' always find some excuse as to why they can't give proof, no exceptions, some say they can but won't. Some of the x-men wannabees say that they get persecuted on this forum for the mere claiming of these super powers and say that if they are tormented for merely claiming they have these powers then how much more tormented would they be if they were proved to be genuine, which is bollocks because the reason the claimants do have a hard time here is because they WON'T provide the proof which they say they could, but conveniently won't. If someone did prove it they would be treated like a hero, not the reverse. Ever since the Matrix and the X-men films people suddenly start coming out in droves claiming super powers, ridiculous.

The worst of the excuses is ''we don't HAVE to prove it to you'', well, true enough, but why not just prove it if you can? It would put me and a lot of other people in our places if you could. Proving it would give you more positives than negatives in many ways.

The people who claim these abilities will just have to face it, they are no more special than anyone else on the planet, they should be happy with the natural abilities that they already have, sight, touch, smell e.c.t. Hope no one claims I have a closed mind, that would be a weak defence, and untrue.

If you want to prove us wrong, go to your nearest university and set up lab controlled experiments, I bet not a soul will do so. What I am expecting here is disdain at my post and other weak reasons for not providing proof.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ive not read the whole post, so I am jumping in here mid stream to reply to the OP..
I would have to agree.. Put up or shut up

I would also like to talk about James Randi. A guy who I do admire quite a bit for his work over the years.
IF you get a chance look up some good ole James Randi!

The only real powers people have are things like love and compassion..

I think those who think they can move things with their minds, and the likes are having a good time being so self centered to think they are all mighty..

I belive in many things mystical and out there.. But I have never been one to sit here and claim to have any powers.. Those with the need to talk about are just searching for love in one form..

I dont want to get off topic.. But most people who claim these types of things lack much love in their lifes.. And are reaching out in a desperate outrearching for attention/love..

Love is the truth of power on this world.. You want to transend and see real magick? Try spreading some love around.. Even to those you feel hate twords.. Feel only love and compassion for all members of our world.
Human and animal alike!
(that doesnt mean go up and try to hug a bear
)
But I think you get the drift here!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
To the OP - thanks for a great thread. I admire your challenge and thank those who have taken it up so far (keep trying and you also have my respect for sharing as openly as this).

To everyone else - these are my abilities.

"I can levitate and almost fly - its more like making an extended jump from a high place like a bridge, window or balcony, or levitating and then letting the wind (don't know if wind is accurate, but its what it feels like) catch you and taking you away. And I can also breathe underwater. But these abillities are not developed to the extent that I can perform whenever I want to. Its more like I find them gradually coming through at random times and the levitation/flying is really unpredicatable."

Right now to my challenge - who believes me? If you do why? If you don't why not? I will post again later...

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamneldon
I have been a member of ATS for quite some time now and I lurked for a long time before I signed up. I am sick and tired of all these people that say they have a "gift" or "power". I have seen tons of claims and not one little piece of evidence supporting their claims.

I am gonna throw out this challenge right now. If you are one of these people on ATS who claim to have a "gift", "power", "supernatural ability" or whatever, prove it to me/the world.

If you are a psychic, vampire, telekinetic, pyro, energy manipulater, werewolf or anything above the norm it should be easy enough to prove. Get a camera and do it up.

I say from here on out if you can't prove your "gift", then you are a liar. Why lie to us here at ATS? Are you trying to be e-cool? Prove it or stop posting lies.

sorry to tell you kiddo but if you havent noticed even scientests say that psychic abilities are more than possible, secondly if you want to prove these people wrong get off your *** and go find them, i dont mind if you get eaten by some vampire,werewolf fanboy...

the simple thing is, why do you need to see evidence? your mind is already made up that there is none?

the only reason you made this topic was for 1) first off you wanted a higher post count

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have also realised that this thread is just a group of people ganging up and bullying others.

ok you wanna no something ?

everyone can use psychic abilitys, scientists say that your brain could go so far as you being able to change your genetic structure with your brain?

if you dont beleive me google it.

dont come crying to me because you guys are all jerks, or more like vultures only out to attack people verbally!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i remember when i was a freshman in highschool i got in a huge fight with my father and i was crying but the kind of crying where ur frustrated and feel all hot indside. i ran into my room and heard a pennie fall on my dresser lmao!! #s crazy! lmao but i mean it could of been because i was high about an hr earlier

lol thats my story!! pennies move when i cry lmao hahahaha

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I found this article on line, thought it might be of interest in this thread. www.snopes.com...

Here's the reality though, ppl believe lot's of things because it gives us a way to feel like our lives are worth something, and in the whole sceem of things isn't that a bit more important then proving that belief.

I have hot hands, I mean really hot, it can be 10 below outside and my hands will still be hot. I don't know why, can't really see it as a mystical power, but for my patients who's extremities are often cold it's magic. Gives them comfort and a sense of being cared for. I can sit quietly at their bedside and place my hands on their arm and they will immediately calm down or relax completely no matter how much pain they are in, or how much anxiety they are feeling. And for you sceptics out there who want proof, well just come on over and we'll give it a go! lmao

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
OK so no takers to my challenge then.

Actually, it was late when I posted and I kind of had an idea in mind. But you know how "great things" late at night actually turn out "pretty naff" in the cold light of day. Anway I hope I didn't offend anyone, I certainly didn't mean to!

The point was, that I can do these things but only when I am dreaming. Does this make them less real or valid? When I am dreaming it is like an alternate reality, one that is different to being awake, but both to me are equally real. I am often not aware that I am dreaming, and sometimes proceed with each ability carefully, as if I am governed by the same laws of the waking world. My caution is abandoned when I discover that I can do these things.

Yes! I am sane enough to know when I am awake I cannot just jump out of a window or duck under the water for a while - or at least something in me tells me that it would be VERY unwise to try.

I wonder there are different flows of reality/states of mind around us and that these determine whether abilities for people will manifest or not (not that I am saying you are all asleep!). It seems that when someone is trying really hard to get a result they don't. However, when we are not trying the results do seem to work better. This is certainly my experience when I am dreaming and I wonder if it is true for our waking reality.

Also I wonder if we can draw on quantum theory where the observer affects the outcome. Are these abilites affected by whether or not there are observers. If there are observers, do their beliefs or ideas (or even preconceptions of the outcome) have an effect?

[edit on 9-3-2008 by YarlanZey]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by enchantress62

Interesting link. I have read it quickly but will read it again when things are less hectic.

I am all for things that are used to promote positive outcomes. Anything that people can do to make life more positive is good. We all seem to be dragged down by negative stuff and it is easier to be negative than positive.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

sorry to tell you kiddo but if you havent noticed even scientests say that psychic abilities are more than possible, secondly if you want to prove these people wrong get off your *** and go find them, i dont mind if you get eaten by some vampire,werewolf fanboy...

You obviously haven't read the thread. You should try it, maybe you will see that you don't know what you are talking about.
1. I don't care about my post count, if I did, I would have made a crappy topic like everyone else about how I have some ability and I need help from all the atsers with abilities.

2. You can't say something is "more than possible" with out first having proof to back that claim up. I don't care what a scientists says. I care about the proof that they could show me. If a scientists "says" he is a vampire, are you going to just take his word? I mean, after all, he is a scientist, right?

3. I am special, I do things on a daily basis that most people wouldn't even think about doing. I use my natural ability to it's fullest. I am not super human, but I am quite special.

4. As I have said, there are no "people like me". It would be awesome if a Werewolf knocked on my door and I DID sleep in a haunted house for many years.

I am so sorry to "bother" you with my pursuit of the truth. You know how to fix that? Don't read/don't reply. You won't be bothered.

Read first, then reply. It's not all that hard

Very interesting article enchantress. Just a human touch itself can be comforting to someone in distress. The fact that your hands are warm adds to that. I don't know what you do for a living but I would assume from your reply "for my patients" that you are in the medical field. If you can make someone who is in pain feel a little better, then you are doing good work IMO. Thanks for the article and reply.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Notice how hot things get when you ask the x-men for some proof? People getting called trolls e.c.t just because they want a little evidence in order to deny ignorance.

Once again, let me explain how to get proof of power. Go to your local university and set up the experiments, things would then be scientifically documented, job done.

It's not enough for some people that everyone is already unique, some people want to be more unique than others though, if you get me. The 'indigo child' myth is one such example of people thinking they are more special than others, ridiculous.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ok.. First why would we want to go and get a buch of tests done personly i don't want to be an expirament also if we did scientests would want are dna to dupicate are powers...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join