It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of the lies...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
@ the powder video: I like how he dusts off the talcum powder before making it "stick" to his hand

@ the black and white video: No shots of someone holding anything under a table?? HMMMMM
and in the one part, he hand was under the table, and right after that, it was a close up so anyone's hand could have been under the table.

@ the Nova one: She seems to be an actress from the rest of her videos

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Actress or no actress, she was hot!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Light of my life

My best power would simply to tell some about you: You are a male, at your fifties, bearded, you have an LCD monitor, and you are good at computers. You like to chat much, and get to know people. You also have a webcamera. Can I tell you more about your house?

I am a male, thought that one would be obvious, my name is Adam. My birthday is in my profile and you got it wrong. I have no beard, have to be clean cut for work. I am good with computers but that's hardly psychic. I have made plenty of posts on threads with pictures in an attempt to prove or debunk using my computer to analyze them. Lol. I like to get to know people if I get a good first impression, if not then I am done with them. Last but not least, I don't have a webcam. I have a kodak digital camera though.

I applaud the effort.

If you are looking for videotaped 'abilities' I have some videos lying around that I can e-mail to you if you like.

Are these videos of you or just videos from around the net? I have tons of net vids, but if you have videos of yourself doing something supernatural then that would be great.

Adamneldon, good luck to you in your adventures into mind control.

Mind control?

No offence but i think that even if someone did prove it to you then you would still find reason to disbelive them because your of a skeptic mind.

Still, no one reads between the original and their own posts. I don't know how many times I have to say it and I won't anymore. Please read the whole thread before making a useless post. I have covered this topic plenty of times in previous posts throughout this thread.

My thoughts on the videos. First let me say that I was going to type a well thought out response to jimmy1200 but it seems to be pointless since he claims he will not return to this thread.

Video 1. I can even bother with this video... He is using a foreign substance. Who knows what is in that powder bottle...

Video 2. Wow. If I lean back far enough and set something on my chest it will stick to me as well. Notice a good example in the very last part of the clip when the 3 tools stick one at a time. With each addition he leans farther and farther back.

Video 3. Could be the same as video 2 for all we know. You can't really see anything. What I did notice is it didn't look like anything was being stuck to him at all. Looked more like stuff being set on him. Especially since the junk fell right off if it wasn't positioned properly.

Video 4. Or non-video. I couldn't find a link to a video on the Ripley's site you gave us but I personally find it hard to believe a lot on that show and I watch it quite a bit.

Video 5. I have seen that show before and I honestly can't explain it. Looks real enough to me.

Video 6. It never at any point in that video shows us the whole picture. You can't make a decision on a video where you can't see.

Video 7. Other than the point where they stopped recording and then started again I can't see any flaws in this clip. I don't know why they would stop and then try to position her back to the exact same spot before starting again, other than to try to deceive us. I may also be distracted by the fact that she is very attractive and that may be their intention all along.

Oh and it's good to be back.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I will be more than happy to film mysel demonstrating telekinesis. As soon as I come back from los angeles, I will immediately film myself. I had some videos on my old youtube account before I deleted it though.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TeH PwNeR

Let me know when you get them done. I would love to see them.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I took up a challenge earlier today to attempt to learn TK, and i started with the psi-wheel exercise.

If i can produce the result i got today again tomorrow, i have stated in the other thread that i will film it and post it for you. Once again, as i said in the other topic, it will only be a paper pinwheel spinning on a pin, nothing more. I will, however, in the video attempt to prove that there is no other forces or objects that could cause it to move (eg. wind, rocky table etc).

My post that i just mentioned above.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Looks like the progress of this thread will depend on fooffstarr and pwn. i am waiting patiently.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The thing is that people that have not experienced TK immediately think its wind thats causing it but ill demonstrate almost every force that might act on it. When you blow on it, even lightly, the psi wheel moves greatly, however, I do not use my hands and only my mind to move it. I will be back on saturday night and on sunday I will film it for everyone to see.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TeH PwNeR

This is what I am looking for. Someone that realizes what I skeptic will say when they see the video and thinks ahead before filming. I think if this is done right TeH PwNeR will be able to make the type of proof that is needed on ATS. If it COULD be the wind, then demonstrate what wind looks like compared to your own ability. If it could be a string, prove there isn't one. Judging by your post, you are the type of ATSer I have been looking for.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ok Adam- Im not psychic but I want to try it out.

You are a fairly attractive guy- tall with fair hair on your forearms. Im not sure about your head, but I think light brown. You have three dogs- one is a pug, and one has a tail that reminds me of a German Shepherd. You get along really well with guys, but women tend to find you arrogant until they get to know you and you are a nice guy, really. You dont have kids. You drive a truck even though you are an office type (you said you work with computers). You like your beer, too.

How did I do?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I took up a challenge earlier today to attempt to learn TK, and i started with the psi-wheel exercise.

If i can produce the result i got today again tomorrow, i have stated in the other thread that i will film it and post it for you. Once again, as i said in the other topic, it will only be a paper pinwheel spinning on a pin, nothing more. I will, however, in the video attempt to prove that there is no other forces or objects that could cause it to move (eg. wind, rocky table etc).

My post that i just mentioned above.

Also, can you give me the link where you learned to spin the psi wheel? I am somewhat skeptic too but it would be cool to learn if you did too!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

This article on Psipog is what i was told to learn off.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well the video is filmed and i'm only waiting for Youtube to process it.

I'll edit this post and link it when it's done. Don't expect much, i got very little result today, probably because i was trying too hard to get it to work.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thanks, I've been reading that... did you do those exercises?

Give me some advice on how to get it to move, I've been trying with no success, not even as much as you had in the video. Even U2U me if you dont want to go off topic here.

By the way, another GREAT video that this is not faked is here ...

( www.youtube.com... )

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Why can't you use the same faith with this stuff that you used on your thread about Shadow People?

Originally posted by adamneldon

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Thanks for posting this.

I sort of agree with you. There is too much lack of credible evidence on shadow people.

[edit on 13/10/2007 by OzWeatherman]

Just curious here. What exactly would you call credible evidence of a shadow person? If we can't physically touch them then all we can have is pictures. No one will believe what they see in the picture is more than just a shadow anyway, so what are people that see them/think they see them supposed to do to get this evidence?

I have seen strange things out of the corner of my eye. I can't say for sure what it was but I would use the typical shadow person description just like everyone else. I can't say that I 100% know they exist, but my brother can and does say just that. He says "One night shortly after moving into my new house I had to go to bed. As I walked into my new bedroom I caught a figure on my dresser mirror out of the corner of my eye(I figured it was my reflection at first). A few seconds later I remembered that I had not yet put my dresser together and the mirror hadn't been moved to this house just yet. I turned on the light and seconds later it disappeared." My brother was quite freaked out by this encounter.

Like I said, I don't know personally that they exist or what they would be if they did. What I do know is, if my brother says he saw it, then he saw it.

I bolded the parts that I thought were the most relevant.

Not trying to bully, or insult... just trying to get you to look at this the same way that you looked at the Shadow People topic. I'm not saying that you should believe everything you hear (in fact, quite the opposite), but I also don't believe that you should automatically discount everything everyone says.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

You are a fairly attractive guy- tall with fair hair on your forearms. Im not sure about your head, but I think light brown. You have three dogs- one is a pug, and one has a tail that reminds me of a German Shepherd. You get along really well with guys, but women tend to find you arrogant until they get to know you and you are a nice guy, really. You dont have kids. You drive a truck even though you are an office type (you said you work with computers). You like your beer, too.

About how attractive I am, I really wouldn't know. I guess my fiancee would agree with you. I am what I consider to be average height. Right at 6 feet. Yahoo answers says 92-95% of the people in the world have dark hair so good guess. I have no dogs. In fact it's just the opposite, I get along better with women than men. No kids. I don't drive a truck and I am not an office type, didn't say I worked with computers, I said I was good with computers. Most men like beer. I on the other hand can't stand beer. Most of my friends say something is wrong with me but beer quite literally makes me sick, even just a drink or two. I haven't had an alcoholic drink in over 2 years.

Now for fooffstarr's video. I am happy that you have done what I have asked for. From what we can see on the video, you did indeed make the paper move slightly. I would love to see some more videos from you if/when you can get it to move some more.

To TheHypnoToad,

First, let me say that your name is great. Second, the thread you linked about shadow people was not mine, I simply replied to it. I don't want to discount what people say they can do. But that topic is a different thing all together. I have had experiences with ghosts and I believe shadow people to be ghosts. It is much easier to take my brother on his word than it is a total stranger over the net. A shadow person on film looks like a normal shadow. I ball of fire conjured into existence by a Pyrokinetic on film(I would imagine), would be a little more convincing.
I do see your point though. Well done.

Oh and P.S. You should get a Hypno Toad avatar. I think I could make you one quite easily if you want.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamneldon
reply to post by raven bombshell

About how attractive I am, I really wouldn't know. I guess my fiancee would agree with you. I am what I consider to be average height. Right at 6 feet. Yahoo answers says 92-95% of the people in the world have dark hair so good guess. I have no dogs. In fact it's just the opposite, I get along better with women than men. No kids. I don't drive a truck and I am not an office type, didn't say I worked with computers, I said I was good with computers. Most men like beer. I on the other hand can't stand beer. Most of my friends say something is wrong with me but beer quite literally makes me sick, even just a drink or two. I haven't had an alcoholic drink in over 2 years.

I was wrong on pretty much every point- So, there you go- proof that I an NOT psychic. I didn't lie!

[edit on 1-1-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by adamneldon

Hi adamneldon,

I haven't read all the posts yet (but I will). Before I coninued further though I would like to ask a couple of things (please excuse me if someone as asked similar further into the thread).

In your first few posts you sound quite angry ... and appear to put ALL people who claim to have some form of 'gift' (as you call it), as 'liars'. That is obviously a very strong opinion you have and that's fine ... if a little sweeping.

You may be surprised to know that I too get very, very angry at the wild claims of the ever-increasing population of charlatans. It is they who pollute the reality of such 'gifts' when they are found in genuine people. And so fake/genuine blur into one.

In a way you are asking the impossible (if you have a 'gift' prove it) ????

Why ?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Its not really asking the impossible as we posted two videos a few posts above that show a gift/talent

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Anger isn't the emotion I was trying to convey in my posts. If I seem angry I apologize. More like frustration, because I am sure that these things exist, yet most of the people that claim to have these gifts don't even bother to try to prove it. It is not impossible to prove these gifts. There have already been videos linked in this thread in an attempt to prove a claim or two. To answer your question of "Why?". The same reason anyone signs up for ATS. I want to know the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join