It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of the lies...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sometimes a gift just comes upon a person and claims him/her not the other way around. It can be a spontaneous experience and happens when least expected - so virtually impossible to photograph.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here is some advice on anybody who is trying to prove anything, be it shadow people, or TK. Always take lots of pictures from different angles if you can. Show that there is no other outside force or anything acting on it. And most of all find out about hoaxers and how they did their little thing and show that if you did hoax it what it would look like.

Hope that helps.

I really cannot wait until I get back. My skills are a bit rusty because it has been about a month since I have used my psi wheel but its possible still. In the past, I have made my psi wheel move from all the way across a 10 foot distance.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bonijean

I think I have covered this type of thing in previous posts. If there is no way to catch it on film then it can't be proven. I am challenging the people who claim to be able to produce results on command.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamneldon
reply to post by bonijean

I think I have covered this type of thing in previous posts. If there is no way to catch it on film then it can't be proven. I am challenging the people who claim to be able to produce results on command.

Not trying to be hateful, but I hope some day you experience an unbelievable event and forget your camera. I am with you on being a healthy skeptic, but I also believe there are things out there that intentionally remain mysterious. Film and digital media are hardly proof, considering the amount of talented multimedia artists that are cropping up these days. I have some CG skills, so I know how to create "proof" on demand. In the end, belief must come from faith or gut feeling. Or psychic ability.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

I have indeed experienced unbelievable events myself. That is why I believe in ghosts and God(multiple unrelated events btw). I was just a child at the time so proof wasn't on my mind. I am fairly certain that I could produce "proof" on my computer as well. I just want people to back up their claims. Is that such a bad thing? If you at least make an attempt to prove your gift, it makes it a little more believable. To me anyway. I can't speak for anyone else.

Raven, I think that you and I would get along if we could just get along.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
(Inappropriate Post Removed)

[edit on 26-2-2008 by chissler]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
Here is some advice on anybody who is trying to prove anything, be it shadow people, or TK. Always take lots of pictures from different angles if you can. Show that there is no other outside force or anything acting on it. And most of all find out about hoaxers and how they did their little thing and show that if you did hoax it what it would look like.

Hope that helps.

I really cannot wait until I get back. My skills are a bit rusty because it has been about a month since I have used my psi wheel but its possible still. In the past, I have made my psi wheel move from all the way across a 10 foot distance.

Sure ya have, so have these other keyboard psychics, but not ONCE have ANY of you been able to record it happening?
You guys need to stop this fairy tale fantasy world bull#.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well, If you actually read the first page, I did promise to make a video of myself demonstrating. I had 2 videos of myself showing my abilities on youtube, on my old account. I unfortunately deleted it and ever since made a newer one. Patience, and you will see.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm beginning to doubt the validity of my own video now as well. My attempts today, attempted no differently from the past 2 days, yielded nothing but frustration.

See what happens tomorrow

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by adamneldon

Oh wow! I didn't mean to come across argumentative (in a negative way)- sorry. We get along just fine. People can debate and argue without it being something ugly- sorry if I was abrasive (note my signature ). Maybe you can give me an example of what you are talking about with "lies". Most of the paranormal threads I have read have to do with experiences, not necessarily ESP, for lack of a better espression. I just figured you were talking about ALL of the paranormal topics in general, so I figured you have not been in the presence of anything "supernatural" and just dont understand it.

BTW- If I claim to be "sensitive" are you going to demand proof?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Well, there is really no way(that I can think) of to prove whether or not you are a sensitive. I posted e few examples of what I am talking about in a earlier post. There were a few outrageous claims that I quoted. This thread is aimed at people with physical gifts that can be used on command to produce results.

BTW, I took no offense in any of your posts. I am a bit sarcastic myself. You were not abrasive at all. I was just givin ya a little trouble.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by adamneldon]
spelling

[edit on 2-1-2008 by adamneldon]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hey, Op, I truly apologize for not being able to make any videos currently. I have been very very busy studying for finals, etc and its been hard on me, so I wont have the video for a while.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have been quite busy as well. Got a new job out of town and I don't have a laptop yet. I can only check back once a week or so. Let me know when the vids are ready. I will be waiting.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by adamneldon

Let me ask you something: have you ever had a headache? A really, really NASTY headache?

If you have, try to imagine that you are having one now.

How can you prove it?

You can say you have it; you can make all kinds of faces, grimacing and gesturing; you can even go and have a catscan: unless it's a tumor or something, it won't prove anything.

Your head is splitting. But all we have is your word; there is not one shred of hard evidence that you have a headache.

My point?
Just because you don't see, hear, touch or otherwise experience something yourself it does not make it unreal.

And finally... believe it or not, very few people with real "gifts" (the real ones don't normally use the word 'gift' anyway) are even interested in "proving" anything to anyone.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hey OP. GREAT NEWS!!!

I have the video filmed, and now I have to edit it for time and post it on youtube.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamneldon

I say from here on out if you can't prove your "gift", then you are a liar. Why lie to us here at ATS? Are you trying to be e-cool? Prove it or stop posting lies.
I am not here for your entertainment or anyone elses. We have nothing to prove. We are not here to prove to anyone anything.. We are here to help others like ourselves if they need it and receive likewise help and guidance from people who understand our situation.

Honestly we do not care what you believe. I am not a circus attraction for your amusement so take your accusations to another site where it is ok to call a large group of people liars simply because they don't pacify your curiousity.

I am not impressed.

P.S. Michael Myers.. you my friend have been reported for abusive behavior and comments.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Stupid post. I mean the first one witch have been posted. Telekinetic have been prooft by DNA and im glad about it. Anyway there is one video witch proofs also abillitys, but he cant show then to tv because spirits get very angry and you dont want to mess with then. Anyway if you post post like that. I have to ask. Do you believe in "god"? If you do, then

[edit on 26-2-2008 by tartar]

[Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use sections 1b and 2. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 1/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hmmm.. I posted only once but it posted 2 same posts

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I have the video filmed, and now I have to edit it for time and post it on youtube.

Awesome, let me know!

Honestly we do not care what you believe. I am not a circus attraction for your amusement so take your accusations to another site where it is ok to call a large group of people liars

You cared enough to reply. If you don't care at all, it wouldn't bother you. You ARE here for my amusement. This is a website and you HAVE amused me by your reply. Thank you. It IS ok to call a large group of people liars if you think they are not telling the truth. I see no proof, so how can I know if I am hearing(reading) the truth?

Stupid post. I mean the first one witch have been posted. Telekinetic have been prooft by DNA and im glad about it. Anyway there is one video witch proofs also abillitys, but he cant show then to tv because spirits get very angry and you dont want to mess with then. Anyway if you post post like that. I have to ask. Do you believe in "god"? If you do, then

[Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use sections 1b and 2. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 1/3/08 by JAK]

What? I'm not sure what to say to this. I really don't understand what you are getting at.

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with ATS lately. As I said, I am working out of town and I don't get much computer time these days. I'll be back in another week guys. Have fun.

[Mod Edit: Quote edit - Jak]

[edit on 1/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
Hey OP. GREAT NEWS!!!

How can we be sure that you're not editing out the bad parts and keeping in the good parts? Editing out parts that show fishing line etc etc....you get my point. (I don't know what your video will show anyway)

The importance about videos posted online and edited down, is just that. THEY ARE EDITED. As somebody said earlier in the thread, unfortunately there's no way to prove right or wrong and you just have to take it at face value. Until you're there in the same room with the person 'doing the feat', edited videos can be faked.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join