It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of the lies...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
A great thread Neldon!!! It's threads like these that made me post a topic offering money. That's how sure I am no one can rise to the challenge.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Actually it's quite interesting the topic was removed for no reason I could find in the terms and conditions. Could someone point out to me why? Considering I dont have permission to write back to Mirthful Me. Putting me in quite a powerless situation. It's a shame really.

Was it solicitations? I was just offering money as a reward. Are you defending people who don't back up their claims?

I'm just asking. Not trying to offend.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Snoggins]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Just so you know. Topics don't usually get removed for no reason around these parts. Have you checked your U2U's?

Thanks for posting and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
this is so stupid. why waste your time asking. you're not searching for proof, as there are tons of videos all over the net showing your so called "proof". you just want to come into this forum and pick on people, by saying, "put up or shutup". your not searching for proof, your just trying to be an !@@#$%^.

someone makes a video for you. okay, now what. what does that prove? that an ats member took the time to answer to your request. whoop di do. now what? where do you go from there? more than less likely, you will applaud the person for posting a video, and then continue to rant on about how everyone else that comes to this forum claiming something, should prove it to you, or anyone else demanding proof. when, well, they dont have to, and the fact that they dont have to doesnt prove that they dont have the power, they may just choose not to. thats all. no one who can fly is required to prove they can fly. if i could, i wouldnt waste my time trying to prove it all over the net. i dont even want the hassle. id just enjoy it. there is no type of paranormal proof act.

your proof is out there, and well documented. your just lazy like most people on the net, and you want to see pretty little videos displaying someone moving a can of beans with the power of their intent. for what? who knows. it doesnt undeniably prove anything. i saw a video of a kid who was using some sony program for his little miny movie he was making, and the telekinesis he was doing, with a little better editing, could be claimed real, when in doubt, it isnt.

your proof is not gonna come just from seeing people do it from some anonymous location in a video. it might tickle your belly to see that an ats member actually has a video showing what he can do with his paranormal abilities, but other than that, so what. there are tons of videos on the net probably showing the same thing that an ats member might have showed you.

why are you wasting your time with such a thread. i have been registered here longer than you, and have viewed this site for a while before i even registered, and i must say, i think the majority of ghost, spirits, is ouija board really dangerous, how do i *, stuff really outweighs the, "hey guys, i can move pages with my mind", stuff. i dont monitor ever thread that shows up, but that is just my observation, from someone who has technically been registered longer than you, and probably has viewed this forum longer than you have.

you know nothing about the people who have made some of the claims you posted, so why dont you just u2u them, or email them, or im them if possible, and see if maybe they would be nice enough to provide you with some video, or images of them performing their skills. thats all. the fact that rather than go the route of truly looking for some type of proof, and have just made a big blatant thread saying, tired of the lies, really makes me wonder what it is you truly are searching for, and if your nothing more than an arrogant (#@@ ant searching for some attention by playing the stupid game of, "nah nah nah boo boo, i dont have power to prove, but you do, so prove it ". :-P

come on guys. my post should have been the second thing posted in reply to this guy. his thread serves no more purpose than a thread of someone saying, "hey, i can fly", and has no proof of it. he is not searching for proof. judging from his use of the term, "e cool", he is probably some young teen, or a young adult in his twenties who wants to try to beat his proud skeptic stick.

If you are a psychic, vampire, telekinetic, pyro, energy manipulater, werewolf or anything above the norm it should be easy enough to prove. Get a camera and do it up.

contrary to popular belief. not everyone has a digital camera or recorder, and those who dont, probably might not want to ask a friend to record them doing something they might not want people to know about, or borrow their camera or recorder, just to prove it to you. not to mention they need their own pc to do it. they could be posting from a friends, or from the library. but you dont care about any of that, its all about you.

I say from here on out if you can't prove your "gift", then you are a liar. Why lie to us here at ATS? Are you trying to be e-cool? Prove it or stop posting lies.

please spare us all. im not saying everyone that post here are telling the truth, but i felt the need to call out your garbage. i can honestly say that if i could move cars with my mind, the least of my concerns would be making videos to post on the net. thats laughable. i would be in vegas getting money and enjoying life. yes, i have little to no interest in going most peoples holy moral route. i would be using my powers to get money for myself, friends, and family. no interest in creating xaviers school for the gifted. there are other purposes i would use my power for, not all selfish, but i dont feel like typing that out, and this thread is not directly concerning that.

there, thats how i feel.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
many people here are arguing that he wouldnt even accept a video as proof or something?

Well do what he already asked for, for those of you that can astral project, do it to a place that the OP knows and tell him about it.

No need to get in an argument over that, either you can or cant do it, simple.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i vote for people here not to do it, and dont support this thread or the op in any way. if you can do paranormal things, and dont want to show anyone, by all means, feel no pressure to show anyone. keep it to yourself forever if you want. its your power and your life. dont fall to peer pressure by some ats bully. move your sofas with your mind in the comfort of your own room if you want to, and if you choose to make a video about it, then that is your decision, and still cool with me, but i vote no one just make a video for this guy because he is crying about people not PROVING their abilities with a video posted on youtube.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Plain and simple if the paranormal existed there would be undeniable proof by now that we do not have. Especially these psychic abilities. If all the people here who claim they could do it could do it. There would be atleast one (many more) on the news doing it and making a buck. Plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
foolish. ill post links to many of people that have been in the media showing their so called, "paranormal abilities". what do you consider paranormal? doesnt matter. leaving work now, and when i get home, ill waste my time trying to make your post look stupid.

there is no undeniable proof that anything exist. all the mathematical equations, theories and hypotheses in the world have no absolute, undeniable proof of anything. give me one thing with undeniable proof, and i will easily counter attack it. i know you will post something easy, like, a cell, or an atom, and when it all keeps breaking down, and breaking down, and breaking down, it reaches a point where everyone goes, i believe it works this way due to this and that, and another person says, well i believe it works this way because this and that, but no one truly knows how it works.

we have come a far way with our theories, hypotheses, and mathematical equations, but even with that, we have no undeniable truth of anything. the deeper you dig, the weirder, and more unknown reality becomes. whatev. im leaving work now. woot!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Please I would like to see these videos. Then I will be like the excellent James Randi and tear them all apart.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmy1200

First I would like to say that, I have not EVER talked to anyone on ATS as though they were not my equal. So you calling me a bully made me actually laugh out loud when I finished reading your posts. You used the word "stupid" to describe something that you just don't agree with TWICE. Rather than making a post that contributed to the thread you came online and called me and someone else stupid. Sounds like a bully to me.

Second, I would like to suggest that you take a few minutes to think through your posts before you actually post them. When you type it in the manner that you did, it just looks like a pissed off kid ranting.

Third, I would like to suggest that you actually read the entire thread before posting. Here is an example...
"your proof is out there, and well documented. your just lazy like most people on the net, and you want to see pretty little videos displaying someone moving a can of beans with the power of their intent. for what? who knows. it doesnt undeniably prove anything. i saw a video of a kid who was using some sony program for his little miny movie he was making, and the telekinesis he was doing, with a little better editing, could be claimed real, when in doubt, it isnt."
I am sure that I have made it clear to most people that what I am seeking by making this thread is proof of ATS members claims. Not proof of paranormal in general. As I have said already, I do believe, I just would like to see some of the people who make extraordinary claims at least attempt to show us some proof of what they can do.

"i have been registered here longer than you, and have viewed this site for a while before i even registered, and i must say, i think the majority of ghost, spirits, is ouija board really dangerous, how do i *, stuff really outweighs the, "hey guys, i can move pages with my mind", stuff."

Why would you think the fact that you registered before me would mean anything to me or anyone else at all? Does it make you feel good to make a poor attempt at making me look bad? So you are older than me as far as ATS goes and you refer to my post as stupid. Yet I am still the one you see as a bully? Again I have to laugh.

Regardless of which topic outweighs which. The claims have been made and with no proof, I feel as though ATS members are being laughed at for buying it.

"you know nothing about the people who have made some of the claims you posted, so why dont you just u2u them, or email them, or im them if possible, and see if maybe they would be nice enough to provide you with some video, or images of them performing their skills. thats all."

You know nothing about me, yet you type as though you fell you are better than me... Why should I ask them privately for proof when they made their claims publicly? Obviously they are not shy about it or they wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

"the fact that rather than go the route of truly looking for some type of proof, and have just made a big blatant thread saying, tired of the lies, really makes me wonder what it is you truly are searching for, and if your nothing more than an arrogant (#@@ ant searching for some attention by playing the stupid game of, "nah nah nah boo boo, i dont have power to prove, but you do, so prove it ". :-P"

I am really not sure what to say to this. It would help if I could understand what your point was in this paragraph. I have made it clear what I am searching for and as I said before, if you had read the entire thread instead of just jumping in feet first and throwing around insults you would know that. See, unlike some people, I don't need attention from random people on the internet. I get all the attention I need in real life. I am here looking for answers as most people on ATS are. Oh and piss ant? Come on... lol

"he is not searching for proof. judging from his use of the term, "e cool", he is probably some young teen, or a young adult in his twenties who wants to try to beat his proud skeptic stick. "

Again, it helps if you read the posts between the original and yours. Why does my age matter? Is it not possible for someone younger than yourself to be as or more intelligent than you? Of course not, I am a stupid little kid compared to you, right? You have made your point. I am a "stupid""piss ant" "teen" who hasn't been around as long as you have so I can't know anything.

"contrary to popular belief. not everyone has a digital camera or recorder, and those who dont, probably might not want to ask a friend to record them doing something they might not want people to know about, or borrow their camera or recorder, just to prove it to you. not to mention they need their own pc to do it. they could be posting from a friends, or from the library. but you dont care about any of that, its all about you."

Who said everyone has a digital camera or recorder? Did I miss something? I am pretty sure what I said was "If you CAN prove it, then prove it". Now I don't know what you were confused by there but, how could I ask someone do do something outside of their financial means? When did I say its all about me? If I remember correctly, in my original post, I referred to the people who deserve the proof as me, ATS and the WORLD.

"please spare us all. im not saying everyone that post here are telling the truth, but i felt the need to call out your garbage. i can honestly say that if i could move cars with my mind, the least of my concerns would be making videos to post on the net. thats laughable. i would be in vegas getting money and enjoying life. yes, i have little to no interest in going most peoples holy moral route. i would be using my powers to get money for myself, friends, and family. no interest in creating xaviers school for the gifted. there are other purposes i would use my power for, not all selfish, but i dont feel like typing that out, and this thread is not directly concerning that."

I did spare you. I didn't U2U you. I didn't call your house. I didn't email you. You came to me on a thread that I started. You didn't have to read it or post, that was your choice. Can you honestly say that if you could move cars with your mind that you would make a post on a website with no proof of your claim?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

and I continue...

Not saying that you WOULD post anything. But if you COULD do that and you DID post a topic concerning such a gift. Wouldn't you try to have some sort of proof?

"i vote for people here not to do it, and dont support this thread or the op in any way. if you can do paranormal things, and dont want to show anyone, by all means, feel no pressure to show anyone. keep it to yourself forever if you want. its your power and your life. dont fall to peer pressure by some ats bully. move your sofas with your mind in the comfort of your own room if you want to, and if you choose to make a video about it, then that is your decision, and still cool with me, but i vote no one just make a video for this guy because he is crying about people not PROVING their abilities with a video posted on youtube. "

Are we taking a vote? If we were I would bet that most of us would vote to see some proof of these claims. Again you call me a bully. Please look up the definition of the word bully and then re read your own posts.

To whom it may concern, I have to go out of town for a couple of days. I would like to continue this discussion when I return though, so keep the input coming.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by adamneldon]

[edit on 28-12-2007 by adamneldon]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamneldon
I have been a member of ATS for quite some time now and I lurked for a long time before I signed up. I am sick and tired of all these people that say they have a "gift" or "power". I have seen tons of claims and not one little piece of evidence supporting their claims.

I am gonna throw out this challenge right now. If you are one of these people on ATS who claim to have a "gift", "power", "supernatural ability" or whatever, prove it to me/the world.

If you are a psychic, vampire, telekinetic, pyro, energy manipulater, werewolf or anything above the norm it should be easy enough to prove. Get a camera and do it up.

I say from here on out if you can't prove your "gift", then you are a liar. Why lie to us here at ATS? Are you trying to be e-cool? Prove it or stop posting lies.

They say to me: "You have to see"...

Well, I don't know what that means, but I can understand it. Somehow I can feel, that most ATS users are not liars, but only claim just the truth.

So, why not just start up with an experiment. Have your desk fixed up, tell me where you are, place a number on an object there, and I'll tell you what it is.

If I could be that cool, then I'd be the best.

My best power would simply to tell some about you: You are a male, at your fifties, bearded, you have an LCD monitor, and you are good at computers. You like to chat much, and get to know people. You also have a webcamera. Can I tell you more about your house?

I don't know, if I'm right, but good guess. You sleep upstairs...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
adamneldon,

If you are looking for videotaped 'abilities' I have some videos lying around that I can e-mail to you if you like.

Personally I am tired of the lies fed about reality. Most of my life I have been struggling to prove this life, let alone worrying about proving the super-natural. Prove the natural? How? Sure, you can give me graphs of 'biological DNA' 'economical and fiscal theory' 'theories of gravity and physics' and I can give you Plato's hypotheses on the post-physical, an elaborate chakra graph that has been confirmed as accurate by 50 million+ people, or 700,000 pages of astral projection reports. Sure, they could all just be imagination. But if more people are writing about imagined things than they are about real things, then which one is more real?

[edit on 28-12-2007 by HighEye]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Why would you think the fact that you registered before me would mean anything to me or anyone else at all? Does it make you feel good to make a poor attempt at making me look bad? So you are older than me as far as ATS goes and you refer to my post as stupid. Yet I am still the one you see as a bully? Again I have to laugh.

i wasnt trying to make you look bad. as i said, i have been here longer than you as a registered member, and probably have been lurking longer than you, and the point i was making, as i stated, was that the claims of, i have super telekentic powers, is probably outweighed by the other paranormal topics not claiming any type of power. at least from my observations. i mean come on, thats exactly what i said. i did not say, hey, i have been here longer than you, so your post are stupid and irrelevant.

Regardless of which topic outweighs which. The claims have been made and with no proof, I feel as though ATS members are being laughed at for buying it.

the people in this forum tend to be a little more open to people and their claims.something i honestly shake my head at too.

You know nothing about me, yet you type as though you fell you are better than me... Why should I ask them privately for proof when they made their claims publicly? Obviously they are not shy about it or they wouldn't have said anything in the first place.

i could track other post you have made to form a better opinion of you, but just from this thread, yes, i dont really like you. do i feel like im better than you? dont really care to. my words might come across condescending and harsh, but its just real talk, and reality is not always so powder coated.

id rather you created this thread with a little more homework done. maybe you would not have ended up making this thread if you actually tried to contact a good amount of the people making those claims. my personal opinion is, if you would have created this thread with 12 or so people that you sent a u2u, what you said to them, and what their response was, if their was one, i would have cruised on through and left this thread alone. but with you just making a blatant lazy man thread, with no work done whatsoever, i see it as trash. maybe they made the thread claiming their powers, and ended up leaving it alone, never coming back to update it with a video he or she made, but if you had showed some intiative to u2u them, they could have said, sure, i have one here. you assume that its not worth your time, but if you wanna play big bad wolf, then your lazy assumptions will only lead to people like me being highly displeased with your lack of work done. dont think you can come in here and play big bad wolf with little to nothing to back up your claims. other than some quotes of other people, and you saying, well why didnt they post a video with this. how about you ask that person and find an answer to your question of, why.

Again, it helps if you read the posts between the original and yours. Why does my age matter? Is it not possible for someone younger than yourself to be as or more intelligent than you? Of course not, I am a stupid little kid compared to you, right? You have made your point. I am a "stupid""piss ant" "teen" who hasn't been around as long as you have so I can't know anything.

generally your age does mean something, for you lack experience, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

I did spare you. I didn't U2U you. I didn't call your house. I didn't email you. You came to me on a thread that I started. You didn't have to read it or post, that was your choice. Can you honestly say that if you could move cars with your mind that you would make a post on a website with no proof of your claim?

no i would not make a post on a website with no proof to my claim, if that was what i was claiming, but in all honesty, the most you usually hear about is moving an empty can, or a pin wheel, etc.. most stuff that you dont need an ats member to post a video showing them doing it, because there are countless amounts all over the web.

Who said everyone has a digital camera or recorder? Did I miss something? I am pretty sure what I said was "If you CAN prove it, then prove it". Now I don't know what you were confused by there but, how could I ask someone do do something outside of their financial means? When did I say its all about me? If I remember correctly, in my original post, I referred to the people who deserve the proof as me, ATS and the WORLD.

thats the way you came off. go read your replies again and you will see that. you constantly request videos of claimed paranormal powers, which to me is implying that you assume that anyone making a claim should have the technology to document their claim and post it on the internet. you never said, IF you have the ability to record your claims, then please post them here, you were basically demanding the videos. ill quote you later. you pretty much came off as, if you make a claim, i want a video now, or you're lying if you cant provide a video. your quotes below

I say from here on out if you can't prove your "gift", then you are a liar. Why lie to us here at ATS? Are you trying to be e-cool? Prove it or stop posting lies

The things in that video COULD have been faked, BUT at least this guy has a video of his "powers". I am talking to people on ATS who claim to have gifts. I don't want to see a video of someone that you don't even know, I want to see a video of YOU.

What i am getting at is, today we have ways to prove such things with out having to be present for the act. Writing is what they had then, today we have cameras.

As I have said, I don't doubt that there are people with these gifts, but you have made my point for me. You claim to know someone with what sounds like telekinetic power. Where is the video? If he can do this on command it should be documented.

All of these claimed powers can easily be proven if they are true, so why isn't there a video made for each claim?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So, is there no one out there at ATS with a real provable power? Are all these claims lies? I guess so...

One last chance before this thread disappears along with countless others. Put up or shut up. If you have a provable power(or what ever you want to call it), prove it. I don't want to read about it when I can watch a video of the event taking place.

seems to me like your basically demanding proof via video, and if you dont see a video, then the person is lying.

Please I would like to see these videos. Then I will be like the excellent James Randi and tear them all apart.

okay. 2 hours i will post links, and lets see you smack them down with your mighty james randi stick.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
here are a few videos. i wont post anymore. its just no point, and not worth my time. do your own research. im tired. enjoy debunking or whatever. there is alot more footage out there, and alot more documents on paranormal events that i honestly dont feel like posting. im done with this thread. im out. enjoy your discussion

below are just links to some magnetic folks, and the famous nina. and some random chick who's video seemed interesting. i had more, and was searching for more, but i quit. do your own typing. im not enabling your laziness. bleh

youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...://magnetscankill.blogspot.com/2006/12/magnet-man.html

www.youtube.com...

www.sonypictures.com... (the episode if you can find it, is of an ex red army soldier who could throw pin needles through glass. he penetrated the glass and popped the ballon on the other end. i remember seeing it when it first aired. he alledgedly said that if he told them how he did it, he would have to kill them. it was some type of secret. its episode 118. aired sept 6 2000. if my memory serves me right, he was a good distance away from the glass too. unlike a the video out there of the monk throwing a needle threw a pane of glass)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Very nice videos jimmy. Here are my thoughts:

The magnetic people videos are legit. I will give you that. Atleast the one with the powder seems legit. The other ones I believe as well but I'm not sure if it is magnetism that does it. I would say other factors. I know the pores of the skin in certain individuals act like suction cups. Since I was a kid I could do something similar when I focused on my finger tips I could secrete a chemical that was sticky and I would stick plastic cups to it. That doesn't seem psychic to me though.

Nina Kulagina could very well be legit. Though I doubt it. She was in Russia and at the time they were are enemies (if this is when I believe it was taken). Psychic warfare was being used in both partys. Most likely this video was made to try to outdo the US. Similar to the reason why some people (not me) believe the moon landing was faked.

The Natasha Nova video is fake. I know how that trick is done. The dead giveaway is when she moves her fingers around before she does the trick. That's to get the invisible string around. She is an actress.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Adamneldon do not expect any one with super powers to accept your challenge.

The mind is a very powerful and adventures playground. Sometimes it even plays with itself. To possess the knowledge of being able to control the mind and produce super natural powers can be dangerous and definitely a scary feeling.

Just as killing and or theft becomes easy to some people the more it is done so does mind control become easier and can become an obsession. True mind control and superpowers are not to be taken lightly.

Adamneldon, good luck to you in your adventures into mind control.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Magnetic person(s). If I shave my chest I bet I can produce the same effects. I like how they hang the items on the clavicle, nipple, shoulder blade etc. I actually though you were going to produce something interesting.

Disclaimer: No, I am not shaving my chest, my wife wouldn't like it. Come to think of it neither would I.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
No offence but i think that even if someone did prove it to you then you would still find reason to disbelive them because your of a skeptic mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join