It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
One prophetess in the 1800's predicted that when the anti-christ appears from the heavens man will know there is life on other planets! That was from the seventh day advintest Ellen White.

Nostredomus predicted a messiah will rise from the united states and man will begin to become enlightened and search for God inwardly!

The Mayan calender say that the end of the age as we know it will end in 2012.

The kabbalist gemetra say that in 2012 the 666 beast will finally end his war and there will be 1000years of peace because of the enlightenment.

Freemasons and Illuminati say that the earths sun will Align up with the center of the universe in 2012 and that this happens every 3600 years. Every 3600 years scince the first dawn of human kind something big has happened.

It is believed that the Annunaki(fallen ones from heaven the ancients called them) home country was ATLANTIS!!!

Yet these beings believe in a all supreme God. Are you ready??? Read the Koldren Bible were our ancestors warn us of this planet of destruction returning! According to them. God always raise a prophet when the time comes to warn his people!! So...What ever God you believe in get close to him or her because time is short!!!!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Buddah Boy stops his meditation in 2012.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Shawn B.]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HighPriest42

Don't take me wrong. I already more then know the reality of what the world is about to enter. However, I question what it is you think you can do for these people. Have they ever listened before?

The "Koldren" Bible is okay. What you need to do is check into the Urantia Book.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This whole Planet X story originated from Zacharia Sitchin and even he pulled back from his original claims of the 10th Planet swinging through our solar system on a multi-thousand year cycle.

Nothing will happen and the Earth will go on and get hotter and dryer until eventually in billions of years time our Sun goes supernova and swallows us up like the vacuum cleaner it is.

The end of the world comes but not how the religions have been telling you, the end of the world is relative to you and this event is experienced upon your ceasement to exist....Death.

How do I know this ??? by using simple basic logic and the power to not use fanciful claims as many chose to for the entertainment of others. Everyone wants to be a fiction writer these days as stories like Harry Potter make money but the grim reality is that not everyone can construct a blockbuster novel.

As sure as the Sun comes up every day, lies and untruths are told and scams and cons are pulled to suck in the mentally fragile and intellectually weak so beware of anything that comes across as Fantastic...as it will surely require fantastic proof to substantiate it and this Planet X story is exactly that....a story.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
If God is a loving compassionate God, why does he want to kill us?

Just askin

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Just askin

You cant kill energy...only transform it

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well, i never heard it put that way

Transformation.

Uhmmmmm.....i'll have to digest that one.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Just askin

You cant kill energy...only transform it

Well there's thermodynamics for you ~ but in all honesty I'd rather put off the inevitable peanut butteresque spreading of my energy across the cosmos for as long as humanly possible

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzrothYou cant kill energy...only transform it

So what, are WE energy? Because I'm pretty sure I'm just a meatbag like you and everyone else on the planet.

...Either way, I better stock up on Red Bull.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
What's the Koldren bible? Do you mean the Kolbrin?

Anyway if all this happens, and is inevitable, how is one supposed to be ready?

Are you saying we should be living in fear, in a perpetual state of prayer, or what? How does one get, "ready," for an event such as you describe?

I plan to go about my normal daily life. Hopefully I won't be sitting on the john or something when this all happens.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Just askin

Because the "phyical life" is just a small test and nothing more. It's that you think so highly of this phyical existance as to think it would be "killed" to have it end that is the issue. It could be looked upon as would a loving parent wake their child while they are in peaceful sleep when it is time for the first day of school?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

What you need to do is check into the Urantia Book.

OMFG....stop preaching about that god damn Urantia Book

Is it your mission to try and convert every single sob on ATS?

[edit on 22-12-2007 by andre18]

issues, issues... worry about your self!

I'm not converting anyone, I'm simply trying to get the word out there to people that might dig it. Strange this should bother you so much.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What is the "Kolbrin Bible " you ask?

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well you know what, I really shouldn’t be taking up this post talking to you and being completely off topic where a moderator will probably give me a warning or some bs…but this needs to be said………

NOBODY and I am speaking for everyone on ATS……cares at all….about your freakin Urantia Book……. it was made in the 50’s or something by people just like you and me…it even says people who claim to have written it……there is no alien BS about it…..no special stuff……..nothing……..

If anyone is going to back you up by replying to this post by backing up the book…..or you thinking preaching about religion is ok……it’s not…what you are doing is preaching………”maybe you should look at the Urantia Book..” that’s in literally every single reply I’ve come across that you’ve made…or you will refer to it with a quote from it……. that is preaching…….

You know what I’m going to do……I’m not Christian but this is what I’m gona do…from now on EVERY SINGLE post I now make, will be based completely on quotes and links to verses and such on the bible…..”

And someone will go….you know Andre…I’ve noticed that pretty much every single reply you make is something about Christianity with links or quotes…or just you referring people to it……are you just on this site to convert people to Christianity?

Ohh no. silly… you’ve got me all wrong…. I'm not converting anyone, I'm simply trying to get the word out there to people that might dig it……………………..

[edit on 22-12-2007 by andre18]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18NOBODY and I am speaking for everyone on ATS……cares at all….

I could just make fun of you, but I won't. Your Confused and deluted. Do you really think you speak for everyone? Were you somehow voted into this office or did you just elect yourself?

Grow Up.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

NOBODY and I am speaking for everyone on ATS……cares at all….about your freakin Urantia Book……

Well andre18 I fail to remember giving you the right to speak for me on any issues. When did I do this? Oh...that's right I didn't. You should really think about not making such big claims that you obviously can't back up.

If your wondering, no I haven't read the book and probably won't but that doesn't mean I don't care at all. He has a right to bring it up if he feels it is relevant to the thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Clearly almost everything in the OP lacks proof or is based off questionable interpretations of prophecies. All I have to say is - LOL

And by the way,

Originally posted by HighPriest42
Freemasons and Illuminati say that the earths sun will Align up with the center of the universe in 2012 and that this happens every 3600 years. Every 3600 years scince the first dawn of human kind something big has happened.

I am quite sure the freemasons have no opinion on when the sun will align with the "center of the universe." Quite. I could call the grand lodge and ask though, if it makes you feel better...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yeah. Because LightInDarkness is REAL TIGHT with the top masonic order. He'll just ask for us 'hey guys, do you know anything about planet x? No? I knew it! doesnt exist!"

The planet is visible from the southernmost area of earth.

Right now.

It is visible. People are seeing it. Photographs are being taken ....

so I have nothing to say to nay-sayers. You're behind the times. Get with it.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Keep on trolling newworldorder. You think everything - and I mean everything - is a conspiracy.

Perhaps you should read the orginal post, in context. Then read my post, in context. I never said anything about planet x.

Your too busy trolling to actually read. Sad.

Oh and since you question my credentials, I guess being a 32nd degree mason and being in a lodge and close friends with numerous 33rds certainly means I would NEVER be in the know about anything. Of course the REALITY (which I know you are not familiar with) is that there is no degree higher than the 3rd and everyone who is in the fraternity knows all of the widely publicized "secrets." But that reality would shatter so many conspiracies. Now, go back to your fantasy world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join