It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
Keep on trolling newworldorder. You think everything - and I mean everything - is a conspiracy.

Your too busy trolling to actually read. Sad.

Now, go back to your fantasy world.

Accusing me of trolling twice is petty. I laughed at you for saying that you could contact the grand masonic lodge and prove that they know nothing of planet x. And yeah, that's what this thread is about.

This 'fantasy world' where everything is a conspiracy is all in your head. You run around these forums pointing at every topic and shaking your head 'nuh uh, no such thing as conspiracies, you're all looooonies.'

As your sig suggests, you're called a disinformation agent because all you do is BS and pick apart conspiracies for the fun of it. You're not interested in furthering discussions on this forum, but I don't need to point that out.... I'll let the thread get back on topic.

Planet X is visible, it's real, etc.
There is no fantasy world or conspiracy theory involved.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

My child, your still not reading. But of course , you only read that which validates your own worldview.

Awww, poor thing, are you upset that I disrupt your fantasy world? I am glad to see that you are stalking me enough to tell me what I do on these forums - unfortunately for you, you obviously haven't been a good quality stalker else you'd see you were wrong.

Just keep up your trolling. Anyone that disagrees with you that doesn't find a conspiracy in everything MUST be a disinformation agent. The fact that you even call me a "disinformation agent" shows me that you've got absolutely nothing to back up your conspiracies.

And really, I could call up the grand lodge and ask them - but I already know the answer. Of course, I am not the one making absurd accusations. Its called burden of proof. Learn it.

I realize you have the overwhelming need to be right. You just have to be. Keep it up, and your lunacy will continue to provide quality fodder for everyone. As a policy I don't feed the trolls. So go ahead, respond to me and get the "last word!" Get those insults and attacks in - feel good about yourself. All it shows is you have no evidence for anything, and have to resort from the start to ad hominem attacks.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Awww, poor thing, are you upset that I disrupt your fantasy world? I am glad to see that you are stalking me enough to tell me what I do on these forums - unfortunately for you, you obviously haven't been a good quality stalker else you'd see you were wrong.

Just keep up your trolling.

Keep it up, and your lunacy will continue to provide quality fodder for everyone. As a policy I don't feed the trolls. ... blah blah, ad hominem attacks.

Are you serious? How many times did you use the word troll in that rant? How many of those sentences were even remotely relevant to this thread?

Buddy you take yourself way too seriously , you use the word troll bait so many times it's as if you forget that you're the sore thumb on these forums.
Please, continue to condescend to me with your baiting argumentive BS , 'aww po widdle conspiwacy theowist' - taking the thread off-topic so that you can giggle about disrupting people's 'fantasy world' - like your some Morpheous of the Masonic order who sees beyond all conspiracy theories
Keep it up and I'll have to tag the Alert button. Because this isn't a thread about your objection to everything outside of your perspective of reality. It's a thread for discussion on Planet X.

Stick to the topic: Planet X. As I said, it's real, it's not a conspiracy theory: it's actually an astronomical event. If you had anything of value to add to the thread you would have held your tongue before trigger-jumping this as another conspiracy theory. I know that's your forte, but as I said, you take yourself too seriously.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I would really like to see some of the photo's you speak of. Do you know where I might find some of these?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Thanks, I am fully aware of what the Kolbrin Bible is. Both you and the OP referred to it as the Koldren Bible.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Andre,

I am one of the NOBODY'S here on ATS. Please don't speak for me. I have read the Urantia Book and found it interesting. While I don't agree with it, I enjoyed reading it.

Speak for yourself, please.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

I would really like to see some of the photo's you speak of. Do you know where I might find some of these?

Sure

not all of them are satisfactory to me, some debate that people are seeing the 'sun dog' star and that others are doctoring the photos etc. it is usually visible from the southern extremes of earth - it is supposed to be visible to every human with the naked eye by may of 2009, if I remember correctly.

Photographic evidence is rarely sound, or enough to convince others of what's going on. I have seen alot of youtube videos with photos of Planet X from satellite telescopes but I don't want to hunt them down right now, sorry.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just keep up your trolling.

Keep it up, and your lunacy will continue to provide quality fodder for everyone. As a policy I don't feed the trolls. ... blah blah, ad hominem attacks.

Are you serious? How many times did you use the word troll in that rant? How many of those sentences were even remotely relevant to this thread?

Buddy you take yourself way too seriously , you use the word troll bait so many times it's as if you forget that you're the sore thumb on these forums.
Please, continue to condescend to me with your baiting argumentive BS , 'aww po widdle conspiwacy theowist' - taking the thread off-topic so that you can giggle about disrupting people's 'fantasy world' - like your some Morpheous of the Masonic order who sees beyond all conspiracy theories Keep it up and I'll have to tag the Alert button. Because this isn't a thread about your objection to everything outside of your perspective of reality. It's a thread for discussion on Planet X.

Stick to the topic: Planet X. As I said, it's real, it's not a conspiracy theory: it's actually an astronomical event. If you had anything of value to add to the thread you would have held your tongue before trigger-jumping this as another conspiracy theory. I know that's your forte, but as I said, you take yourself too seriously.

signature
"I got so damn sick and tired of arguing with skeptics who've never bothered to do their homework. These guys are still living in the nineteenth century, many of them. I think alot of it is deep seeded fear, that this is all true." - Robert Dean

You both advance the topic so well. Congratulations.

Looks lie a meteor from what I've seen.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The Urantia book is ridiculous. Planet X is fake. There is some small planetoid out past Pluto, if that's what you are referring to.

The antichrist thing is interesting as I could definitely see it claiming to be an alien.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by Incarnated

Thanks, I am fully aware of what the Kolbrin Bible is. Both you and the OP referred to it as the Koldren Bible.

actually I put "Koldren" in quotes because that's how it was written.

LOL...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Planet X is real. Officials admit it. Scientists working within NASA and stationed near the southern poles admit it, they study the thing every damn day.

The only people saying Planet X is fake are ignorant. Period. They do not know. And that's the sad, truth. Say what you want. Denial means nothing.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merle8
The Urantia book is ridiculous. Planet X is fake. There is some small planetoid out past Pluto, if that's what you are referring to.

The antichrist thing is interesting as I could definitely see it claiming to be an alien.

Actually I have 17 years of deep and searching research into the understandings lost in hidden that can be taken away by combing a good copy of the bible all the lost books and scrolls in order to make up a model of "the truth" lost to mankind, and I had what I realized was a worthwhile model of that when I happened upon the Urantia Book, and that book matched and surpassed my personal model.

So maybe the Urantia book is too much for you to handle. You best stay lukewarm.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Sure

This from the same website claiming Jedi to be real and fly around in hovercrafts...

That's a solid source there. Irrefutable stuff.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Sure

This from the same website claiming Jedi to be real and fly around in hovercrafts...

That's a solid source there. Irrefutable stuff.

*shrug* Deny it then. Planet X is imaginary. I looked up the first site full of pictures I could and it didn't meet your expectations so: It's not real, NASA isn't really studying it, it's not really in the planets history. It's a fairy tale.

It's all fake because it's not on CNN.com
Life is that simple.

Denial is fun.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I love that all of this is happening right now and in the near future. It will tell so much to so many people on all sides of the argument.
The fact that we are all alive at this point in time is the only truth we have proof of these days, I think, so choose your fantasy, money, the 3-d, whatever. I personally, pray that planet x is real, and if we get put in concentration camps, so be it, if we all begin to understand enlightenment, so be it, one thing I can say is that no matter what you believe, whatever evidence or proof you may have, wont make a difference if the person its presented to doesn't even think the reality the transaction is taking place in is real...
whats my point?
can you PERSONALLY, prove that the earth is round? Can you prove that all the things you have been taught and see on TV or read have ANY validity?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I read a few pages from the Kolbrin regarding the Great Destroyer. This appears to be a record of a regularly recurring event... Planet X, if you will. The description offered remind one of the approach of a large (perhaps fragmented) comet though, not a planetoid.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by redoubt]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

obvious troll is obvious
LightinDarkness = epic fail

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I had not heard that planet X (Nibiru?) had been spotted, but the referenced website was from 2003 so it should be considerably closer by now, any idea on it's trajectory? Is it on the elliptic or above/below it, if it can only be seen from the south it sounds like it is below the elliptic plane, which would make sense for such a long periodic.

Does anyone have the altitude/azimuth of it's current location?

I'd love a chance to try and see if I can find it or maybe look it up on Google earth beta or another of the myriad planetarium programs I use. Is there a star field map reference we can find on the net?

Which "official" announced it? Where was the press release? is there a website so I can read up on this? (ie New scientist or something of this ilk in the astronomy field?) I didn't find anything when searching spacedaily.com, they are pretty up on all thing in space, I didn't find anything on thunderbolt.com either.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

actually your wrong. im sure some people care. I havent read it yet, but i sure am interested.
People like you shouldnt be on ATS, your not denying ignorance, just spreading your negative opinions. keep them to yourself plz unless you can further the topics of the thread.

To the OP, it is really cool how many dates from a variety of religions line up, just like how the great flood is in many religions. I guess its all just your take on it, but the inevitable will still happen.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

this is a conspiracy website... so it would make sense for most topics brought up on this site to be a conspiracy...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join