It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Exactly.

To the OP:

Whatever you say!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

thanks guy for the you tube video about planet x-- i watched it 2 x and got my wife to watch for 2nd view--we found it to be an emotional experience----hope to not really see it happen and for The Watchers to have mercy on us.if the outcome can be as bad as what is shown possible i dont see how any humans would be left alive unless They cut time short.why the rich would think they would have anything left to spend their/our money on after this is pure insanity to my logic.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Planet X and it's improbable orbit was invented in the 1970s by Zechariah Sitchin in his sci fi soap opera books (The 12th Planet etc).

It's as real as Hogwarts Castle and however much disinfo you watch and read won't make it any more real.

If you want the real truth, try here:

www.badastronomy.com...

Of course, those who beleive the world is flat will, of course, take no notice. After all, if it says planet x is real on the internet, it must be real. Right?

(actually, correctly speaking, planet x is real - it was the term used to describe a theoretical planet thought to orbit beyond Neptune. It's now called Pluto)

obvious noob is obvious

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i think mazzroth is closest to correct. the only variants that could possibly
be added would be some type of massive revolt or perhaps a cataclysm
which appears to happen every now and then.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
If God is a loving compassionate God, why does he want to kill us?

Just askin

God is energy, that's it...we just put a face to it because most can't believe in something they cannot see or understand. We could have called it Steve and nothing would change.

And we kill each other, elements kill us, other energies kill us, but only our physical state which is created by the balance of energies on Earth ( i don't know how to write that.)

If something does happen in 2012 or whatever...what can you do? Nothing, just let it happen...and everybody needs to stop thinking so negative because the smallest inconsistancey will be made into a large negative situation. IE Y2K computer clock will go to zero...oh no....how did we fall for that???!! You'd think the people would learn from that farce....but...we're humans...we think negative so we can attempt to sound like an intellect while assuring others of our knowlegde...pfft, just sit back let everything flow.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am personally intriqued about this subject and I think there is something to it.

One thing I have noticed here on ATS is that the "skeptics" come out on these threads about Planat X in reletively high numbers and successfully trash many of the threads about it. This actually lends credibility IMO because they don't bother much with things that aren't important.

I don't like that site about planet X from the xee website usually quoted but I do believe that something is swiftly on it's way and there are signs happening as we speak (line up of the tao cross and the full moon and significants of Mars, and even Comet Holmes) to speak to me as a sign, or heradling of something major.

IA

edit for spelling

[edit on 23-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Planet X and it's improbable orbit was invented in the 1970s by Zechariah Sitchin in his sci fi soap opera books (The 12th Planet etc).

After all, if it says planet x is real on the internet, it must be real. Right?

(actually, correctly speaking, planet x is real - it was the term used to describe a theoretical planet thought to orbit beyond Neptune. It's now called Pluto)

"theoretical planet" Yes
That planet was not found to be pluto, and this is common knowledge. The 'theoretical planet' has been found: and it's Planet X.

Of course, there is an alternative version of the truth we could accept : Planet X is science fiction and it is not actually being studied by NASA as we speak. It isn't actually the historically recorded planetary object that civilizations have witnessed before us. This is all fairy-tale science fiction... which NASA happens to be involved with. Hmmmm.... oh well: Just close your eyes and plug your ears people, it's all make-believe

You and every other nay-sayer operate and cling on old ideas to avoid from facing the truth. You think because science fiction writers were aware of planet x that the ancients must have been IMAGINING whatever 10th planet they were showing us in hieroglyphs. I'm sure all the historical 'legends' concerning the Destroyer planet, the 10th planet, I'm sure they were all make believe!

You believe that because JOE ASTRONOMER at _____ observatory isn't observing Planet X that it doesn't exist! (And I know from experience, there are plenty of joe-schmoe astronomers out there who like to think they know it all. They're not even close.)

I'm sure NASA spent MILLIONS of dollars to build a telescope in the south pole so that they could observe the same old stars from a new angle! That's why. They aren't actually studying a planet which they have known to exist for years... naaaah.

It's all science fiction writers responsible for this historically acknowledged planet. Yeah. And it's science fiction writers which have convinced NASA to spend millions of dollars to chase down and observe an imaginary planet that doesn't exist.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have milled over Nibiru, for and against.

I have Advice for both Parties. Believe and choose what you wish, you have no control over what is to come beyond your self. Something will happen, all things live. it is not wrong for others to choose other ideals or beliefs, respect your fellow be it Microscopic or Existence. Many people in this world wish to push their Ideology onto your own, make you apart of their Creed. i do not wish you to be impartial to everything. Only for you to choose your thoughts and ideals and respect other.

I am Spiritual, Not Religious.

if i made completely no sense to you, you will understand later on

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
One thing I have noticed here on ATS is that the "skeptics" come out on these threads about Planat X in reletively high numbers and successfully trash many of the threads about it.

Many people who consider themself scientifically well-read, are simply regurgitating the ideas and findings of people before them. If the idea of this 10th planet does NOT fit their existing knowledge that it was Pluto, than it must not exist.

If this planet is NOT being observed by the average astronomer (because it is only visible from the southern extremes of the planet, as seen approaching behind the sun) than it must not exist.

If this planet has already been acknowledge in the 80's (yes, Planet X has been discussed openly among the scientific community for years) than they must believe that either Pluto was discovered in the 1980's or maybe: there is actual discussion about Planet X.

My point is: The skeptic is ignorant, and will not seek to further his knowledge on a topic if he can sit on his pre-existing notions of science and reality. The skeptic will shake his head and point to all the other skeptics in the world who are in the same boat. They do not have immediate access to Planet X, they aren't able to observe it from their back porch ,they aren't even able to observe it with their telescopes (yet) ,so what do we expect them to do?

There will be skeptics until the day Planet X is a visible red dot breaking out from the corona of our sun. Then, they will most likely squabble amongst eachother whether this new planet is a planet or a dwarf star
This debate is already going on. They will forget all the 'disinformation' they had Planet X pegged for and will melt in, as I said, to the pre-existing scientific knowledge which they had no idea about to begin with. That's why I don't take skeptics seriously. They aren't disproving anything, they are simply failing to acknowledge existing proof because it won't fit their preconceptions - which is childish.

We all have to grow up and realize things that are vastly outside our scope of reality and our daily lives, things that are real and are being studied as we speak by positions of authority and privelege. Just because YOU do not know, doesn't mean that someone else does not. Ignorance out of will is skepticism, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The whole Planet X idea has been chewed, swallowed, partially digested and spit up again, like a camel's cud. I've been to a number of websites purporting to show pix and data relative to Planet X. I too was concerned for a while until I realized something: There are many, many amateur astronomers all over the world with high tech telescopes and imaging capabilities. Many dedicate years of their lives, just for the hobby of it, to study a star that seems to blink unusually. See: www.slackerastronomy.org... at the bottom of the page "publishing" link .Why haven't we heard about Planet X from some non-governmental amateur astronomer? They do the math and they are looking up and around! Are they also in on the "conspiracy"? IMHO, no. Until I see some independant reliable data, I will have to say that Planet X is still in the fantasy or theoretical phase, but not yet factual.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati

quotes from video posted by NewWorldOver

Sorry, the information is pretty much all search engine material and forum chatter. It's hearsay

it's in the constellation Orion

it can only be viewed from the southern hemisphere

Well that clears it all up for me, Orion is in the Northern sky, and well, NewWorldOver contradicted himself, I realize that you are fairly new but at ATS conjecture and facts are two different things

I didn't EVER say that this is in the constellation Orion.

Inventing quotes for people is specifically against the rules... I did not contradict myself, that's a lie and you gave me a quote that I never said... Big no no.

Also, you asked for PICTURES of the planet, I told you that they are online and can be found on message boards and websites. What right do you have to contort that the way you did? The information on Planet X is historically available from multiple cultures, it's a CURRENT SCIENCE topic of discussion and you can go and find that information with your own fingers, bud. I don't appreciate your BS cherry-picking massive quote tactics, nor am I impressed by your ability to MAKE UP quotes like me saying the planet was in Orion. That's called lying and breaching the site terms and conditions.

This kind of nasty behavior is exactly what I notice in people who are just willfully ignorant
they think they can stump Planet X by tearing apart message board topics and contorting quotes to their advantage. Petty, petty stuff.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another Vodka

The whole Planet X idea has been chewed, swallowed, partially digested and spit up again, like a camel's cud. I've been to a number of websites purporting to show pix and data relative to Planet X. I too was concerned for a while until I realized something: There are many, many amateur astronomers all over the world with high tech telescopes and imaging capabilities. Many dedicate years of their lives, just for the hobby of it, to study a star that seems to blink unusually. See: www.slackerastronomy.org... at the bottom of the page "publishing" link .Why haven't we heard about Planet X from some non-governmental amateur astronomer? They do the math and they are looking up and around! Are they also in on the "conspiracy"? IMHO, no. Until I see some independant reliable data, I will have to say that Planet X is still in the fantasy or theoretical phase, but not yet factual.

So basically, because Joe Schmoe isn't observing this planet with this dinky telescopes from his backyard, You don't believe the planet exists.

If you bother to read the thread, you'll notice that I've already outlined this common way of thinking. It's called living with preconceived notions of reality. You are a skeptic because people all around the world aren't able to whip out their telescopes and take photos of the planet. I call that ignorant, and small-minded. If you can't find 'reliable data' than your not willing to look, and that's the straight and hard truth that I am offering you skeptics : YOU DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE RELIABLE DATA WHEN IT SPITS YOU IN THE FACE
You want it to corroborate with every other skeptic and paid-off scientist on the planet before your willing to even conceive it. You want to see it with your own 200 dollar telescopes from your backyard, or else it doesn't exist.

So be it.

Willfull ingorance, the skeptics mode of operation.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm only going to say this one more time than I'll leave the thread to it's own devices.

This planet has been in the forum of scientific discussion for YEARS. There has been plenty of time for skeptics to deny this. It's time for people to accept it.

NASA - 10th Planet Discovered

Astronomers Discover Tenth Planet

NASA Funded Scientists Discover Tenth Planet

There is never going to be enough information to satisfy skeptics, what we know is only a smattering of the truth. The topic is not in public forums of debate because the PUBLIC is not informed and doesn't want to inform themselves.

Because there are one or two websites that claim Planet X is a 'hoax' skeptics will sit on their misconceptions until the planet is visible to their home-kit telescopes. That's fine. I'm not going to wait up for them or bother with their efforts to de-rail the subject ever again.

The people need to know.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
As a filmmaker and scriptwriter myself I take severe umbrage at the first video being portrayed as any scientific proof

Perhaps the poster would review the definitions of proof and theory.
and the scientific method

please trace another thread here Dysgenics, my THEORY is you may be a victim. Please prove me wrong.
Dysgenics

Ok, bud. I didn't make that video, I didn't say it was scientific evidence either. I'm sure your scripts are really neat and your an excellent film-maker! But you take yourself too seriously and it shows.
Calm down there, champ.

As far as Dysgenics, you know where you can stick that pompous statement. Make sure it reaches the back of your teeth...
grow up.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Yup I agree with you 100%, I got some of the same treatment for this thread.
The return of the Anunnaki I'm not convinced that this is a fairy tale, and discussion of the what ifs could be cool.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

So basically, because Joe Schmoe isn't observing this planet with this dinky telescopes from his backyard, You don't believe the planet exists.

If you bother to read the thread, you'll notice that I've already outlined this common way of thinking. It's called living with preconceived notions of reality. You are a skeptic because people all around the world aren't able to whip out their telescopes and take photos of the planet. I call that ignorant, and small-minded. If you can't find 'reliable data' than your not willing to look, and that's the straight and hard truth that I am offering you skeptics : YOU DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE RELIABLE DATA WHEN IT SPITS YOU IN THE FACE
You want it to corroborate with every other skeptic and paid-off scientist on the planet before your willing to even conceive it. You want to see it with your own 200 dollar telescopes from your backyard, or else it doesn't exist.

So be it.

Willfull ingorance, the skeptics mode of operation.

"Whip out their telescopes?" "$200 telescope?" It's not that easy to discredit or dismiss the many amateur astronomers WORLWIDE, who have very expensive, large and various equipment, spend many many hours in the cold, many other hours analyzing their factual data (that is reproducible). You don't just "whip out a telescope". No, you cannot dismiss my idea that easily. Yes, NASA found a 10th planet. Yes, there are other planet-size masses in the Kuiper belt, etc. That knowledge has come out of the theoretical realm into the factual for me. Not one person of professional or amateur hobbyist stature has stepped forward with reliable reproducible data to suggest that the earth will be hit (or near-missed) in 2012. Granted, it is an area of astronomy being born and developed. Granted, there may be conspiratorial powers at work. (Thanks, ATS, for making me such a #$%@&^% conspiracy theorist). I am not wilfully ignorant. I do request that you prove something to me; make it a fact to me. I make the same request of Dr. S. Greer (and puleese, let's not get off on a tangent here) to show me, somehow, (without my spending $800 and a week) the goods. Show me, show the world, and I will get on board with you.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

yes, it's a farce, stay where you are , wait for the catastrophe to come

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Check it out

www.xfacts.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Originally posted by dgtempe
If God is a loving compassionate God, why does he want to kill us?

Just askin

God is energy, that's it...we just put a face to it because most can't believe in something they cannot see or understand. We could have called it Steve and nothing would change.

And we kill each other, elements kill us, other energies kill us, but only our physical state which is created by the balance of energies on Earth ( i don't know how to write that.)

If something does happen in 2012 or whatever...what can you do? Nothing, just let it happen...and everybody needs to stop thinking so negative because the smallest inconsistancey will be made into a large negative situation. IE Y2K computer clock will go to zero...oh no....how did we fall for that???!! You'd think the people would learn from that farce....but...we're humans...we think negative so we can attempt to sound like an intellect while assuring others of our knowlegde...pfft, just sit back let everything flow.

There are millions of worlds out there, with life on em & god Zeros in on Earth specifically?

Get a life. I am sick of Religion trying to interfere with half cocked supernatural stories about gods & demons destroying the world.

Grow up & live with the times. This is the 21st Century, not the 15th Century. Bout time all you Religious cooks got with program. Stop comming up with godly reasons for natural events & trying to scare people into joining your cause or go to hell..lol

Like I said, If god is soo angry at us, & hes commin' ta git us. Why just us?
These Alien guys seem like a pretty bad bunch to me, much badder than we ever were.. Why isn't god dealing with them too?

God exists in your mind & nowhere else. And the Modern bible is a bunch of wattered down crap. It exists cause a bunch of little fat Roman guys decided to re-write the old testiment into the modern bible, so that people would follow them & their rules & not gods.

Your brainwashed into believing that every omen in the sky if from the divine... "just like the primitives in the stone age".

GROW UP and act like modern human beings should for craps sake.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Yes, NASA found a 10th planet. Yes, there are other planet-size masses in the Kuiper belt, etc. That knowledge has come out of the theoretical realm into the factual for me. Not one person of professional or amateur hobbyist stature has stepped forward with reliable reproducible data to suggest that the earth will be hit (or near-missed) in 2012.

Yes, I know that NASA found the 10th planet. And yes, that knowledge HAS come into discussion but only in very sequestered communities (scientific and conspiracy theorists, the rest is no-mans land for popular opinion).

I concur, not one person has come forth with evidence to suggest that the earth is going to be hit (it's not), or even a near-miss (it won't be any close than Mars). The effects of a planet that large passing within our solar system anywhere near us is up for conjecture.

When I say willfully ignorant, I mean people flat out denying the existence of Planet X. Seeing as you do admit that NASA has discovered this, that's a huge step of progress compared to other skeptics!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join