It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
I'd love a chance to try and see if I can find it or maybe look it up on Google earth beta or another of the myriad planetarium programs I use. Is there a star field map reference we can find on the net?

Which "official" announced it? Where was the press release? is there a website so I can read up on this? (ie New scientist or something of this ilk in the astronomy field?) I didn't find anything when searching spacedaily.com, they are pretty up on all thing in space, I didn't find anything on thunderbolt.com either.

Sorry, the information is pretty much all search engine material and forum chatter. It's hearsay - but there are alot of pictures said to be of the planet, as I said, from satellites - some of them released anonymously.

Here's a cool video, wonder if anyone has seen it. There are a few pictures of the planet, but it's mostly text description of the history and trajectory of it.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

really cool video man. Im happy I stumbled upon this thread. I always wanted to know the entire theory on planet X.

while i still dont know about all the giants and gods that live on the earth like planet near planet X, the theory of how this planet causes the 2012 disasters is very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

*edited for grammar

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
One prophetess in the 1800's predicted that when the anti-christ appears from the heavens man will know there is life on other planets! That was from the seventh day advintest Ellen White.

7th Day advintest Predicted the world would end 12 years ago & they got it wrong.. no 2nd chances there..lol

Nostredomus predicted a messiah will rise from the united states and man will begin to become enlightened and search for God inwardly!

OK, 99.999% of Nostredomus's stuff is soo cryptic, what will really happen is anyones guess. For all we know these versus actually meant that the price of bread will go up & the Size of portions in chip bags will go down

The Mayan calender say that the end of the age as we know it will end in 2012.

Of Course it will. Life as we know it is always changing.!!!

The kabbalist gemetra say that in 2012 the 666 beast will finally end his war and there will be 1000years of peace because of the enlightenment.

Never actually heard of these guys.

Freemasons and Illuminati say that the earths sun will Align up with the center of the universe in 2012 and that this happens every 3600 years. Every 3600 years scince the first dawn of human kind something big has happened.

These guys are morons. The Earth is always lined up with the center of the Universe, no matter what position it is in. Everything in the Universe lines up with the center of the Universe. It's the Center!!

It is believed that the Annunaki(fallen ones from heaven the ancients called them) home country was ATLANTIS!!!

And these guys are real because....?

Yet these beings believe in a all supreme God. Are you ready??? Read the Koldren Bible were our ancestors warn us of this planet of destruction returning! According to them. God always raise a prophet when the time comes to warn his people!! So...What ever God you believe in get close to him or her because time is short!!!!!

Hang on... Another Dooms day? Why dose god pick on poor ittle eath soo much? There's plenty of other worlds out there i'm sure, that could use a little godly wrath, much more than we do

[edit on 12/23/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Here's another great series of videos proving that planet x does in fact exist. This is one of the greatest kept out-in-the open secrets going on in our society right now. It is a fact that we going to face this gigantic thing, it's just a matter of when we're going to accept it. I'm betting on 2009 when it is in plain view for everyone to see, this earth will be in turmoil up to it's ears even without this alien planet staring down on us.

Scientific Proof

Historic Proof

[edit on 23-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
After watching that video, I thought of Dark Knight's Warning.

If you guys are interested, check out the thread I just made describing both:
My Thread

I gave you credit for the video too NewWorld, it was a good find!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
This is one of the greatest kept out-in-the open secrets going on in our society right now

I would have to agree, but only second to the existence of Extraterrestrial life and UFOs

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Originally posted by dgtempe
If God is a loving compassionate God, why does he want to kill us?

Just askin

Because the "phyical life" is just a small test and nothing more. It's that you think so highly of this phyical existance as to think it would be "killed" to have it end that is the issue. It could be looked upon as would a loving parent wake their child while they are in peaceful sleep when it is time for the first day of school?

how in the hell would you, or any other man on earth know this? i plan to live my life to the best of my ability, and hope that god understands.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

ok, so i just watched the 2nd movie u posted. Its interesting, but not as good as the first imo.

I have trouble believing a few things:
first off, i dont think the planet is causing global warming etc. there is way to much proof that we (corporate dumping etc) is part of the cause, and I believe that if planet X is real, it is way too far away to have that type of effect... currently that is.

secondly, why is it in orbit around our sun? passing by is one thing, but that is a weird orbit to be in, just on the scale of things.

also, just a question to anyone willing to take a guess... if it is on an orbit around the sun... then wont that mean that we will be effected when it comes back, which would probably be pretty fast once it passes us and then goes around the sun...
would this mean another catastrophe?

I remember reading once, that while the Mayans believe the world would end in 2012, the Aztecs (or vise versa) had a very similar calender, and they believed that there would be a big catastrophe around 2012, not many people would survive.
Those that do survive however, will live in a state of enlightenment, where they realize we are all connected, and we would not be separated by such petty things as religion or race.
And then after that, another catastrophe would occur, and those that survive that would become very spiritual to the point of telekinetic communication etc.

any thoughts?

*edited for Grammar

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Planet X and it's improbable orbit was invented in the 1970s by Zechariah Sitchin in his sci fi soap opera books (The 12th Planet etc).

It's as real as Hogwarts Castle and however much disinfo you watch and read won't make it any more real.

If you want the real truth, try here:

www.badastronomy.com...

Of course, those who beleive the world is flat will, of course, take no notice. After all, if it says planet x is real on the internet, it must be real. Right?

(actually, correctly speaking, planet x is real - it was the term used to describe a theoretical planet thought to orbit beyond Neptune. It's now called Pluto)

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

To be quite honest with you, I'm not sure that its real or fake... I am open minded.

BUT, I'm not going to let the information I have, if the planet is real, effect my daily life.

Luckily for us, and i'll gladly wait for it, we will all see for ourselves soon enough.

Honestly, I used to think it sucked being born around this time (would have been much cooler to be a knight or samurai etc
) but I'm happy just to be able to see 2012, because regardless of all the other theories, the Mayan and Aztec calenders have been amazingly accurate, and this 2012 date has been around for hundreds of years... we get to see if its real or not...

Oh and if we are the lucky ones that survive if it is all real... well how cool will that be!? We would be writing history... rebuilding human civilization etc... man my imagination is way to big... thats why i love this stuff

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
After watching that video, I thought of Dark Knight's Warning.

If you guys are interested, check out the thread I just made describing both:
My Thread

This thing comes round Every 3500 years....!!

Why then are we still here?

The Great flood, that supposedly covered the earth only a few thousand years ago, the other ancient disasters.

Why then are the Native Australians Who have been here for over 30,000 years, still here? or the Native Americans who have been in the US for over 100,000 years. These people were plains people & would never have had the foresight to prepare for such an event. Yet they were never radiated or washed away & they are still here today!!

Even when the Egyptians described this event, they still had their Empire, and were able to write a book about it.

Why are there still so many animals on the earth.? Why are the Oceans still full of life...?

If this event was the Doomsday it's supposed to be, then all the other times "when we didn't even have the Technology to help us", that it has happened, this Earth should be a barren waste like Mars.

Fact is, most of the crap they sprout on about Survival & how all of us will die except the ones chosen to live & all that other crap, was just that... "CRAP".

I have no doubt that this Brown Dwarf is what they think it is & it is going to pass us by (this theory has been round for some time) & I do believe it. The evidence is there to suggest it.

But the Solar Storms & radiation..., Our planet is shielded from such things by a vast magnetic field that surrounds the planet. These storms will do minimal damage.

Earthquakes & volcanoes & weather patterns on the other hand, will most likely happen on a scale never seen before. But even these will not extinct life on the surface. In fact it will hardly put a dent into the populations of earth.

I think the biggest danger for us is the fact that a massive object like this, might just have enough pull to tip the Earth over "physical pole shift - not a magnetic one".

Our people & the other animals of this world have endured this event many times over & we have always come out relatively unscathed. I see no reason as to why this particular event will be any different than the other times.

These people are making mountains out of mole hills.

But just the same, I am lucky to be moving to a remote mountain area with no volcanic activity nearby & lots of underground places to shelter in an emergency...hehehehe

This will be good for survivl as the human to resources ratio is quite favorable. I'll even suggest to some of my friends & co-workers to mabe think about moving out here. Can't do them any harm & might be the best move they ever make..hehe

Originally posted by Essan
Planet X and it's improbable orbit was invented in the 1970s by Zechariah Sitchin in his sci fi soap opera books (The 12th Planet etc).

It's as real as Hogwarts Castle and however much disinfo you watch and read won't make it any more real.

If you want the real truth, try here:

www.badastronomy.com...

Of course, those who beleive the world is flat will, of course, take no notice. After all, if it says planet x is real on the internet, it must be real. Right?

(actually, correctly speaking, planet x is real - it was the term used to describe a theoretical planet thought to orbit beyond Neptune. It's now called Pluto)

Well actually tou are right & you are wrong at the same time.

There is some evidence that a large object dose lay somewhere out there past pluto. Just hat nobody really knows for sure what it is. The Brown Dwarf & Super planet are just theories. It could be a large tightly packed Asteroid field or mabe even a mini black hole.

I am prone to believe in the brown dwarf theory myself, but thats just my opinion & not my absolute belief. If it isn't I really don't care..hehe

There's an old saying though."better safe than sorry".

[edit on 12/23/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Are any of the posters here good predictors? If so, this is a proper thread for it. Hit us with you best predictions.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
this is some heavy stuff. I am ready, I have my jango backpack and I'm ready to go man. As for someone acting like god, I think we had that already.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The reason you are being criticized so much is because you don't offer anything to back your arguments up. It seems you sure want to believe, but I want to know what convinced you?

I am not refuting you, at least not trying. But if you're going to start a thread with such claims, please back them up with some evidence. You videos are fine and well, but yeah, if you say NASA is studying X, I'd like to see such evidence.

The website you provided ruins its own credibility with "reptoids," "zetas," and Annunaki. Not to say they don't exist, but there is absolutely no good evidence of it, so if they are trying to open our eyes, they should show what they can provide without the foolish stories behind them.

All you need to do is show us some documentation that made you believe. If you are going to rely on the site provided and videos, I'd say you have a rather weak sense of rationalization, but I digress. Please give us something more if you plan to make us believe and not just stand on a pedestal speaking easily debunkable stories.

EDIT: Sorry, but I'd also like to know, that if these events are going to occur, how do we prepare? Cataclysm of that extent would be hardly avoidable.

Also, again, I do not wish to debunk you, I only ask for more. I am interested in the possibility and I certainly believe in some fringe ideas, but this is new to me and it seems that no one really gives any good stuff on it.

EDIT: ADD

[edit on 12/23/07 by SantaClaus]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pc is here
Are any of the posters here good predictors? If so, this is a proper thread for it. Hit us with you best predictions.

Here, I'll start the ball rolling........

Honeybee disappearance remains unsolved. And, uh, Planet X continues as source of widespread controversy,,,,

[edit on 23-12-2007 by pc is here]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Planet X is visible, it's real, etc.

Planet X. As I said, it's real, it's not a conspiracy theory: it's actually an astronomical event.

Planet X is real. Officials admit it. Scientists working within NASA and stationed near the southern poles admit it, they study the thing every damn day

Sorry, the information is pretty much all search engine material and forum chatter. It's hearsay

quotes from NewWorldOver's posts

it's in the constellation Orion

it can only be viewed from the southern hemisphere

quotes from video posted by NewWorldOver

Well that clears it all up for me, Orion is in the Northern sky, and well, NewWorldOver contradicted himself, I realize that you are fairly new but at ATS conjecture and facts are two different things

Here is an explanation about Sundogs
and it's not hearsay or webchatter

Orion is
Dec 14°12'20.01 RA 5h01m39.90s for those of you that would like to look it up

60 AU = 9.60156788 × 1011 light years (if I did the math correctly, I used Google calc so it may be way off) so there is a brown dwarf aprox 10 light years away, that should not be hard to find with either an IR or radio telescope. We'll know when we have found the correct one by distance and the fact that it has 5 planets

Spelling edits, wife distracted me

[edit on 23-12-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
my my my its soon crept up hasn't it well tonight's the night eh sunday 23rd december 2007/8=2012 end times any idea exactly what time (uk time) this charade shall occur hmmn.. anyone? anyone at all

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HighPriest42

We currently have no evidence there is another planet orbiting our sun.

I've never really given much credence to mythology as fact. There are many stories throughout history that talk about the end of the world or great worldwide floods but they're just stories.

Freemasons and Illuminati say that the earths sun will Align up with the center of the universe in 2012 and that this happens every 3600 years. Every 3600 years since the first dawn of human kind something big has happened.

There is no center to the universe so this particular myth is busted.

According to the standard theories of cosmology, the universe started with a "Big Bang" about 14 billion years ago and has been expanding ever since. Yet there is no center to the expansion. It is the same everywhere. The Big Bang should not be visualized as an ordinary explosion. The universe is not expanding out from a center into space. The whole universe itself is expanding and it is doing so equally at all places, as far as we can tell.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
As a filmmaker and scriptwriter myself I take severe umbrage at the first video being portrayed as any scientific proof when the few actual facts presented are taken and extrapolated into a theory. Sure its interesting, perhaps its a possibility, lots of things are a possibility (like the bible being the accurate word of GOD) but extrapolating from a few facts is theorising.
The words used often in this video prove my point and include
POINT TO
COULD IT BE
PERHAPS A GOOD GUESS
LETS ASSUME
ASSUMING
ASSUMING
ASSUMPTION
REFERENCE TO FICTION (2010)
REFERENCE TO FICTION AGAIN
ASSUMING
INSTINCTS
IF THIS IS THE SAME OBJECT
ASSUMING
LETS ASSUME THREE THINGS
ASSUMING ALLTHIS IS TRUE

The only scientific proof is in the title supplied as precursor by the poster.

Perhaps the poster would review the definitions of proof and theory.
and the scientific method generally before making outlandish claims.
even the dubious wikipedia has this right...
wiki proof

wiki Theory

Ok so its all interesting but to call that video proof is well, silly.

please trace another thread here Dysgenics, my THEORY is you may be a victim. Please prove me wrong.
Dysgenics

Why no reference in the history stuff to Nordic/ Greek/ Roman myths and legends referring to Gods fighting in the Heavens, there are plenty of them or are you another indoctrinated proseltyser.
Bless You
(Hope that makes it all better)

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

in reply to your vid do you or does anyone here remember it saying a red planet appearing in may didnt a red planet appear this year or last in may?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join