It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Is Coming Are You Ready?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I don't get what you said? it said it's real from the internet, if you don't believe after different research why you are on ATS?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
This whole Planet X story originated from Zacharia Sitchin and even he pulled back from his original claims of the 10th Planet swinging through our solar system on a multi-thousand year cycle.

Nothing will happen and the Earth will go on and get hotter and dryer until eventually in billions of years time our Sun goes supernova and swallows us up like the vacuum cleaner it is.

The end of the world comes but not how the religions have been telling you, the end of the world is relative to you and this event is experienced upon your ceasement to exist....Death.

How do I know this ??? by using simple basic logic and the power to not use fanciful claims as many chose to for the entertainment of others. Everyone wants to be a fiction writer these days as stories like Harry Potter make money but the grim reality is that not everyone can construct a blockbuster novel.

As sure as the Sun comes up every day, lies and untruths are told and scams and cons are pulled to suck in the mentally fragile and intellectually weak so beware of anything that comes across as Fantastic...as it will surely require fantastic proof to substantiate it and this Planet X story is exactly that....a story.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Of course, there is an alternative version of the truth we could accept : Planet X is science fiction and it is not actually being studied by NASA as we speak. It isn't actually the historically recorded planetary object that civilizations have witnessed before us. This is all fairy-tale science fiction... which NASA happens to be involved with.

Could you post a NASA link showing this?? Thanks

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Of course, there is an alternative version of the truth we could accept : Planet X is science fiction and it is not actually being studied by NASA as we speak. It isn't actually the historically recorded planetary object that civilizations have witnessed before us. This is all fairy-tale science fiction... which NASA happens to be involved with.

Could you post a NASA link showing this?? Thanks

Already posted NASA links, previous page. No problem.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Originally posted by Another Vodka
Yes, NASA found a 10th planet. Yes, there are other planet-size masses in the Kuiper belt, etc. That knowledge has come out of the theoretical realm into the factual for me. Not one person of professional or amateur hobbyist stature has stepped forward with reliable reproducible data to suggest that the earth will be hit (or near-missed) in 2012.

Yes, I know that NASA found the 10th planet. And yes, that knowledge HAS come into discussion but only in very sequestered communities (scientific and conspiracy theorists, the rest is no-mans land for popular opinion).

I concur, not one person has come forth with evidence to suggest that the earth is going to be hit (it's not), or even a near-miss (it won't be any close than Mars). The effects of a planet that large passing within our solar system anywhere near us is up for conjecture.

When I say willfully ignorant, I mean people flat out denying the existence of Planet X. Seeing as you do admit that NASA has discovered this, that's a huge step of progress compared to other skeptics!

If this thing dose exist, "which I doubt, but would not be surprises at all if it did" couldn't possibly commit all the destruction these videos say it will.

If this were the case, the human race would have undergone many, many "near mass extinctions" over & over again every 3500 years. Along with all the other animals on the planet.

This is slightly hard to believe because there is no evidence that near mass extinctions have occured at all "beyond the days of the dinosaurs".

So where is the scarred evidence across the earth to suggest this has happened before? Where are the Billions of Corpses and the flattened cities,From repeat after repeat of the same event every 3500 years?

Don't use Atlantis as an excuse either. 1. Atlantis never existed & 2 if it did, it's just one event in time. So was the flood.So Where are all the others?

There should be Ruins all over this planet & mass Boneyards from all the dead & aldo evidence from all the Forests dying from this so calles cosmic radiation.

There simply just is no eveience on the surface of this planet, to suggest anything this bad has ever happened, let alone a regular occurance.

So either it is going to happen & won't be that big a deal, or it's not going to happen. If the earth dose tip over from the gravitational pull, Thee won't be any superstorms or Massive mountain high floods. Because there simply isn't any eveience to it happenning before..!!!

Like I said ppls, your making mountains out of mole hills.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here's some info about the tenth planet:

the object formerly known as 2003 UB313 was renamed Eris. The name was submitted on 6 September 2006, and the name was accepted and announced on 13 September 2006.

Our solar system currently hosts 8 planets
Mercury
Venus
Earth
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune

and 2 dwarf planets
Pluto
Eris

Eris is almost 10 billion miles from the sun and more than 3 times more distant than the next closest planet, Pluto and takes more than twice as long to orbit the sun as Pluto.

Eris has a 560 year orbit and ranges from 38 to 97 times the sun-earth distance.

Here is the link for the scientific paper written about Eris
www.gps.caltech.edu...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
All this, since the beginning of times, the Illuminati, Freemasons, the Devil, Annunaki, EVERYONE!

It's all just a big promotional campaign leading up to the 2012 Olympics

Like on the Simpsons with the Angel and the Mall Opening.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
planet size objects in the kuiper belt, larger than pluto have been found but they are not the planet x all this scaremongers are tlaking about.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Are you serious? How many times did you use the word troll in that rant?

He didn't once use the word "troll".

He accused you of trolling once and used the phrase "Don't feed the trolls" once also.

Is it his sanity that upsets you?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well, I edited this post because I wanted to erase what I said... but oh well. Sorry to take up this empty space.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Squatch]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Planet X is real. Officials admit it. Scientists working within NASA and stationed near the southern poles admit it, they study the thing every damn day.

The only people saying Planet X is fake are ignorant. Period. They do not know. And that's the sad, truth. Say what you want. Denial means nothing.

Well why don't you offer us this proof, instead of smugly stating "I know something you don't know!".

Pull your finger out and show us all this amazing proof!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Planet X is real. Officials admit it. Scientists working within NASA and stationed near the southern poles admit it, they study the thing every damn day.

The only people saying Planet X is fake are ignorant. Period. They do not know. And that's the sad, truth. Say what you want. Denial means nothing.

Ok link to your proof on this, because when I search for the scientific evidence all I find is the usual suspects of religious/UFO weirds with their awful page layouts, and forums just like this one with someone crazy like you proclaiming the nonsense with other people saying "dude you are insane and full of cow dung".

Isn't it against the T&C to post false info.
You just posted false info.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
WE do know the planet X exists but what we don't know yet,

how much it will affect our planet when it will be approaching?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Read the thread, people. You can bark for proof and evidence all you want but nothing I can show you will satisfy you. In fact , it's not my responsiblity to educate you.

You need to look at the NASA links and study the information yourself. I could care less if you 'believe' any of this : it's not my job to educate you. Too many lazy skeptics ...
cry and moan for evidence that they will not look for themselves. Gets old.

I will no longer be replying to skeptics. Planet X is not my theory. It's not my baby. I don't run a Planet X website etc. etc. I'm just interested in the topic and I know that NASA has confirmed Planet X's existence.

Take that for what you will and stop being so damn lazy.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I thought this is what ats is all about.
put out your theory, show your evidence and discuss.
yes it is your job to educate us if that means having a few links to whatever your theory is based on, I just dislike people saying they have proof when it doesnt exist. sure scientific proof is difficult in any subject
but why I love reading all this stuff is it is presenting me with lots of points of view, right, wrong and just conjecture.
just call it a theory not proof.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aussiespeeder
put out your theory, show your evidence and discuss.

It's not my theory. Planet X is a long-standing topic of discussion. The evidence was never gathered by myself either. I just don't like having the burden of proof to be on my shoulders when I have no such proof, it has all been put together by other individuals who I'm sure are far more qualified and studied then me.

The way I speak out for topics though, I admit I make myself a target for anyone seeking immediate proof.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Hey you definitely showed me something. What I am not sure of yet, but you certainly are persistent. Not saying I believe this is an inhabited planet or that it will get close to us, but there is something out there I guess.

Good job buddy. Starred.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Eris is not Planet X or Nibiru.
Its so far out in space, and it stays out there, 560 years to rotate the sun, how is it magically going to slide through the solar system toward us?

And answer this, how is a dwarf planet going to move through the solar system without being sucked into Saturn or Jupiter's orbits?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesun
planet size objects in the kuiper belt, larger than pluto have been found but they are not the planet x all this scaremongers are tlaking about.

Correct. None of them match the 3500 year orbit.

But finding new planets is always neat

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops
WE do know the planet X exists but what we don't know yet,

how much it will affect our planet when it will be approaching?

Please post evidence to support this. Thanks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join