It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the whole "F.A.S.T." Interstellar project a hoax? Some evidence provided here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iohen

I have kept up with the F.A.S.T. Interstellar project on the various threads on ATS. Some of the "discussion" has been worth the time...this thread has, for sure.

I watched the TV series promo teaser offered by Mr. Escamilla, on page 5 of "his" thread. What grabbed my attention most of all was the "Orion Starship" episode/clip.
I would like to offer, for comparison, the images seen here: video.aol.com...

Has a hoax been perpetrated? I am willing to believe otherwise, but this does not encourage me.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer, from what I read before on the case files was that Jose had originally began seeking funding in order to get JLW to come to his states to reveal his telescope device. What you wrote was that Jose created this thread in order to "raise money for research" which is not true! You need to own up to what you were insinuating and this shows your intent on making "remarks" toward Jose that were not true. Much like the kinds of remarks you let slip through the cracks, incidentally, that are reasons why Jose blew his top. He even asked for rules to stop the harassment and ridicule, again your answers were, ats already has rules, and the barrage of attacks continued, with you adding to it afterward. Sorry Springer, but you need to own up to it that you made a snide remark that was out of line for an ats owner. Truly out of line.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

I am curious what Jose said to you? Threatening your children? What kind of man threatens children? I don't believe this. Mr. Escamilla I would think as well known a person as he is would not threaten anyone's children. This is absurd and these are serious charges on your part. What did you say on this thread? I read everything and there was no reason why Jos would have threatened anyone like that, especially children?!?! Just curious that's all.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

There was no war between Jose and Gridkeeper. Jose came here, if anyone recalls, to stop their attacks and accusations on ats, which were continually allowed until he showed up with his thread to put a stop to it and to call Gridkeeper and John Lenard Walson on settling everything and releasing the apparatus for all here at ats to have access to. Not as Springer insinuated using ats, "to raise money for research" but to clear up all the issues he had with them and their abusive attacks that had been allowed to continue on this and other forums. You know Gridkeeper and JLW are still pushing their stuff on other forums. Where I applauded Jose was for having the guts to come here and soon Gridkeeper and JWL were on the run. They vanished into thin air. They went MIA very quickly. Bravo Jose!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rggeorge

I never "insinuated" a thing, I never once even mentioned that as a reason for his being here. HE said that was why he needed them to come clean so he could follow through on raising the capital they needed to do whatever they were going to do.

Get your facts straight.

Springer...

[edit on 12-26-2007 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rggeorge

I am curious what Jose said to you? Threatening your children? What kind of man threatens children? I don't believe this. Mr. Escamilla I would think as well known a person as he is would not threaten anyone's children. This is absurd and these are serious charges on your part. What did you say on this thread? I read everything and there was no reason why Jos would have threatened anyone like that, especially children?!?! Just curious that's all.

We have the U2Us, written by Jose to gauncets, that prove what gauncets says is true. That's the ONLY reason we had to ban Jose, that kind of behavior is not tolerated here.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrytyes

yo, your link points to a report on a burning tanker (?). Could you please post the correct link? I would like to see those pictures for comparison ('couse of the one-line reply rule

Thanks, iohen

[edit on 26/12/2007 by iohen]

[edit on 26/12/2007 by iohen]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rggeorge

There was no war between Jose and Gridkeeper.

Do a google search for Gridkeeper. Any forums that I looked at, he was guilty of slander against Jose.

Jose came here, if anyone recalls, to stop their attacks and accusations on ats, which were continually allowed until he showed up with his thread to put a stop to it and to call Gridkeeper and John Lenard Walson on settling everything and releasing the apparatus for all here at ats to have access to.

I agree that was his intention, but not without linking to his movie. That's what I and some others didn't care for.

Not as Springer insinuated using ats, "to raise money for research" but to clear up all the issues he had with them and their abusive attacks that had been allowed to continue on this and other forums.

He may have not intended on raising money, but as time went on he did solicit for 'volunteers' to help him find out the truth of the pics and video. Investing THEIR money to try to replicate the system used to capture these purported ships with THEIR money, not his. What if someone did or does find something? He never once stated any share in profits to the one that may find them and how it's done. That makes me question his sincerity.

As others have stated before on this issue, this is not the place to discuss contractual issues, that is where your lawyer comes in. I've been there. I don't know anything about their contract, he may have violated it by some of the statements he also made.

I have no personal beef with Jose, I think he has been good for the most part in regards to the UFO community and would have enjoyed his stay with us also. If some nobody came in here and did the same thing though, there would be no tears shed. I respect ATS decision on this matter, nobody should ever elevate to being "above the T&C in this forum...not even Jose.

Guz

admin edit corrected format

[edit on 12-27-2007 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

For the record; Hose could've been having some friends over cooking out & drinking and one of his drunk buddies could have gotten on his computer, that was left on this site mind you, without him knowing and wrote a bunch of dumb stuff just for laughs. You have no case.

As far as the objects above the earth goes, what do you guys think that the 'people' at Greenbank, W.Va. have been monitoring for years on a regular basis? Why do they stay low-pro but yet get serious funding from the Gov. & 'private' organisations? Something as incredible as that CANNOT be kept a secret. Local peeps have known about them for years. It's nothing new. Catch up with the times boys.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister Triangle

For the record; Hose could've been having some friends over cooking out & drinking and one of his drunk buddies could have gotten on his computer, that was left on this site mind you, without him knowing and wrote a bunch of dumb stuff just for laughs. You have no case.

As far as the objects above the earth goes, what do you guys think that the 'people' at Greenbank, W.Va. have been monitoring for years on a regular basis? Why do they stay low-pro but yet get serious funding from the Gov. & 'private' organisations? Something as incredible as that CANNOT be kept a secret. Local peeps have known about them for years. It's nothing new. Catch up with the times boys.

What evidence do you have to support your rather complicated hypothesis? I recall seeing the message reposted by an admin on the original thread and it contained the context of the discussion, something a third party, especially a drunk one, would know nothing about. I think it's an awfully bold to claim to say that the admins have no case when they have the exact copies of everthing that was written on U2U.

I've been to greenbank's radio observatory and I've seen nothing there out of the ordinary. If there was anything clandestine going on, I'd think they'd have much tighter security and keep the public from seeing where the dish points. They also wouldn't publish the entire observing schedule online for literally everyone to see. There's absolutely nothing low profile about it that I can find. They even give you the names of every primary investigator behind each and every observation that the dish does. If you have suspicions about any of them, you're always free to contact the PI.
gbrescal.gb.nrao.edu...

[edit on 27-12-2007 by ngchunter]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iohen
I am also trying to find out the scene where JLW is moving from the telescope live monitor to his PC monitor, or the other wy around, but am having no luck finding it. Can someone help? I could take a closer look at the screenshots, maybe figure something out.

Do you mean this one ?

abovespaceandtime.blip.tv...

...at about 4:30 min

I don't think that the method for taking the videos does involve some special image processing done by a computer. The images look like there is some sort of optical transformations done, by optical elements. Maybe filters, optical diffraction grids, or prisms (?). There was an image posted where some of JLW's equipment was shown. In this image most of the components were standard (scope, eyepieces, cameras) but there also was a picture of the 'apparatus' which is connected to the scope. Unfortunately the picture has a very low resolution so that you can not really see details, but the shape of the device leads to the conclusion that there must be some mirrors / prisms and similar stuff inside the box.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Hose's friends know about his ventures so it actually wouldn't be too complicated for them to do it. It's impossible to prove who's at the other end of a computer, period. Who attacks someone viciously on the internet and is all big & bad until the victim strikes back and then the attacker goes running to the police like a scared little sissy girl?

"I've been to greenbank's radio observatory and I've seen nothing there out of the ordinary."

Really? What exactly would be "out of the ordinary" anyways? Please elaborate.

"If there was anything clandestine going on, I'd think they'd have much tighter security and keep the public from seeing where the dish points."

Where the dish points?? It points towards the sky, correct? Tighter security? There's security there. You didn't see them when "you were there"? Awww! You were expecting the M.I.B, Army, Navy, Airforce, and Marines to be standing out front with particle weapons, tanks, & stealth aircraft monitoring the skies!?

"They also wouldn't publish the entire observing schedule online for literally everyone to see."

The entire observing schedule? They don't.
The public cannot just waltz in anytime they want but I like how you make it sound that way. What possibly could a bunch of hillbillies have to do with UFO's or alien technology anyways, right? Is that where you're going?

"you have suspicions about any of them, you're always free to contact the PI."

Now why exactly would I wanna go & do that for? I don't have suspicions, I only know the reality of what is.

I'm not surprised that internet Ufology gets nowhere because a lot of it is based on assumptions by people who won't take the time to do actual field research. Sometimes the truth is locked away deep below a mountain and other times the truth is in plain view for all to see but most people, including experienced Ufologists, cannot see it because they don't know what they are looking for.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Jose was banned, period.

I don't understand why there's such a rabid disgust in his removal. He was threatening and completely rude. He ignored proper inquiries and completely disregarded the forum's rules the very moment he signed up to post. By the way, the coordinates that were given were absolutely useless and resulted in zero results. I must admit, I didn't spend much time checking out the general area but after Jose was banned and we had a completely (and really simple) method for recreating Gridkeeper's ridiculous attempt(s) at hoaxing, what was the point?

No matter how hard you try to believe something is real and there's no empirical data to prove what you think is real, you're just deluding yourself and not denying ignorance. That's the simple truth of things. It's extremely harmful when you've got scam artists running around obviously perpetuating false "truths".

Remember, behind every pseudoscientists there's a real scientist willing to check your so-called facts.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

After reading that Mr. Escamilla has threatened children I took it upon myself to call him on it. Not one of you accusers, including you Springer, have bothered contacting him personally as I took it upon myself to do so to get to the bottom of what he did that threatened this man's children! Again I am appalled, especially at you Springer, for continuing to act like Mr. Escamilla did something really bad.

In fact, most of the message he sent to this Klopp character, was mostly a joke. Have you ever heard of Roy D. Mercer? He's a prank phone caller from Tulsa Oklahoma, that calls people in the early morning hours, and pulls phone pranks on them. His motis is this: He calls a victim, tells them that they did something wrong to him or his son, or wife, and if they don't pay him money for whatever it is he claims, he's coming over to whoop somebody's ***

Saying things like, I'll be on you like a Hindu on a cup cake, ugly on a Baldwyn brother, kick you so hard your children will be borned dizzy, kick you so hard your kids teeth will fall out.

This is exactly what Jose put in that email! He emailed me and said he only wanted to tell this person to back off and he did claim to be able to find his or her IP and track them down, but Jose said he knew it was this guy William Klopp, and for the record already has his address, but he would never hurt anyone or especially anyone's children. So in his defense, I say ats really should re-consider getting him his forum back and keep these obsessed abusers at bay. It was you Springer and ats that allowed the abuse to continue. Go here:www.roydmercer.com...

Jose sent me a promo of a project he has been developing the past year and I am completely amazed at what his efforts are to prove UFOs and RODS exist. Once he gets this project done, I guarantee ats is going to know his intentions have always been honorable and pure.

Don't take my word for it ats members. Take time and contact him yourselves. He is not hard to contact as are Gridkeeper and John Lenard Walson. After seeing the other side of the story, I think this William Klopp character is a scorned fan who blew it in the first place. Just my opinions after contacting the man himself. ATS has painted a totally wrong picture here.

Things ats needs to reconsider.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Most on the net have no idea what the truth is or how to stand up for it.

Thats why HOAX is the most attract headline and I came to this thread.

How can you tell any one such as young people on the net that even their
elders are under alien mind control, no.. I mean mind control about aliens
instead of being captured by Hitler at the end of WWII.

Yes it is sad.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

ngchunter... your avatar has some nice plasma flows..

I'd say the triangle ship is upper left at the triangle of circular flow.

What do you say, can you identify.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The *whole* thing screams hoax. And a hoax to try and make money.

Non reproducible videos created by a *top* secret method that people are not willing to divulge, or do not know?

Business contracts gone wrong between parties based on selling the footage purely for making money... business partner disagreements and disappearances.

No peer analysis of data, no peer reproduction of results.

I am very, very sceptical of the whole thing. it all screams hoax and has done from the start.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You are apparently clueless about the actual threats that got him banned, they weren't in an email to Klopp, they were in a U2U (private message system here on ATS) to "gauncets", one of our members and a completely different person than Phil Klopp.

I've said it twice now, get your facts straight. This is beyond ridiculous.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

teslaandlyne (7 seconds ago)
Are they time exposures.. then it the same same thing as dancing triangles with their out of sync Tesla plasma motors caught in nighttime skis hundreds of times. Daytime too, I have links to triangle photos in more info in my slide show. Google monty4444 for a triangle at night photo.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraank Fontaine

How about the Belgian Triangle type Tesla electrical craft and how you might
identify it in photos.

Hitler dead was a HOAX at the end of WWII that he won while developing
the plasma motor using Tesla patents.

INSIDE DEATH HOAXES: Tesla, Patton, Forrestal, and JFK can all be tied to the
HOAX flying saucer.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>