It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the whole "F.A.S.T." Interstellar project a hoax? Some evidence provided here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Your wrong Springer he's back and he's still posting yet more videos. Can you please tell him to put up or shut up as it's beginning to get very boring. Like you said the evidence seems stacked towards a fabricated hoax all in the name of money. JL and GK have used ATS as an vehicle to spam these videos and further their agendas.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

By all rights I should disable his posting privileges but I notice e hasn't been around much since the proverbial cat was let out of the proverbial bag as it were.

All thoughts and opinions on this are welcome.

Springer...

Well he is back now in his thread On right now as a matter of fact

Dangit Paul beat me to it

[edit on 22-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I hope this isn't too much of a tangent, my posting pics of the ISS taken with a handheld digital camera. My point in doing this was to show what is possible with consumer digital photography by a night shooting amateur (although I have been taking pictures as a artist/hobbyist for 30 some years). I went out on purpose that night to catch the spacestation using the schedule from HeavensAbove and playing with my then new camera. I will try to replicate it in the very clear New England air this winter.

My point was to kind of call BS on the other pics. Don't ban me - this place is kind of cool.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Where's the new videos? Thanks from n00b.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by stikkinikki]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The Helium balloon not Helium engine is some sort of continued cover
of the Air Force.

Since in Lyne's time the instructions were ufos are from aliens.

Why waste Helium on balloons when its a perfectly good engine fuel.

I've never seen any saucers gassing up.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I'll just say 2 things :

NGChunter for President

Trying to duplicate the videos is going to be much harder or impossible. There are so many ways to actually "screw" what you're filming thru a telescope that even trying is almost a nonsense and will probably lead to a dead end. In other words, people could always try but if they do not succeed it doesn't mean that the videos are showing the objects like they are supposed to look like in reality.

I verified what I have just said with quiet a few people involved in astrophotography and NGChunter might confirm this as well.

This needed to be said before we can move on.

Peace

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Europa733]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Something doesn't smell right. The pictures are totally different than the videos. Why are they being repeatedly lumped together? Lets focus solely on the videos or AT LEAST make a differentiation when you are talking about one or the other.

Quite frankly I have never been impressed with JE and the Rods story. Why has one of these rods never been captured in a bird net? Nets could be draped over and down the sides of the Mexican sinkhole for this purpose. If the nets got broken there should be some residual DNA evidence.

Sorry for the rods rant but these FAST videos are intriging to me. I want to know how they are made. If they are not in space where are they filmed? are they CGI? If they are satellites then surely someone can do a side by side comparison of the crafts or individual features of the crafts.

I guess I will be here for awhile.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

stikkinikki,

We would never ban someone for trying to shed light on the TRUTH.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

stikkinikki,

We would never ban someone for trying to shed light on the TRUTH.

Springer...

word. Sounds good. I love the truth.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I did, however, just ban "Gridkeeper" for hoaxing.

That's something we DO ban people for.

It's amazing to me how ignorant one must be to come on the biggest website of this genre and risk millions of people seeing your "wares" as a hoax.

I guess they figure if they can get some free publicity and Google search prominence while they are here it's worth it. Well the problem is now when you search Google for this topic you'll see the dreaded ATS [HOAX] tag on it.

Oh well...

Springer...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

it does look similar, to that 'one' image.

'one' image that seemed 'wrong' from the beginning.
some even asked why that image was made/released.

in that image, it showed that these things don't even require a telescope to be seen.

when, (to the best of my knowledge)
..that's never 'claimed' to be true.

hmmm. funny that.

after 'episode 4', i personally started to ask..
what are his intentions?
my two cents.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
so, the marvel that is ats has cought him out, and now it's ALL a hoax.

(myself, am going to privately wait a little longer myself.
"..provide a clearer image of a known object as has been done by more than one of our members.."

am sure he could of, if he had wanted to.

but alas, i don't know his reasoning, or whether he's full of it..
or not.
regardless, am going to wait a ittle longer.
so be it.
great work on the imagery of the image in question, by the way.
looks pretty darn similar to me, (if not the same).

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Fugue

I imagine the reason JLW and Gridkeeper went silent on Jose Escamilla is because he was demanding the evidence he needed to raise the money for more "research"

All thoughts and opinions on this are welcome.

Springer...

my opinion is that it's no wonder Mr. Escamilla blew his top. Springer, I am appalled at you! Here you are making an accusation yourself that Mr. Escamilla was posting "in it for the money" so this means you are allowing the mud slinging, because you yourself have your own pre-conceived notions about Mr. Escamilla as you have just stated. So much for those that run ats being impartial. I have read all the postings on Interstellar Case Files and everyone that slung the mud was allowed to do so freely and unchecked. By the way, why are you still allowing the Interstellar Case Files thread to continue? Jose is not allowed to defend himself, yet you allow them to continue with the character assaults and comments as you yourself are posting. Shame on you.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by livo74

I also agree that this has not been proven a hoax. I find a lot of this blurry stuff JWL has been posting on FAST is strange but these still photos listed here don't prove anythign at all. make one that looks idential and repeat the same photos and objects andf shapes then i may think you have proven something here

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rggeorge

think we'll just wait a little bit longer,
and then we'll see who's doing the rolling of the eyes at the finish line.

the image i posted was one of griddy's, and i have no idea why he didn't release it and others like it, as reguested by springer.

but i did, anyways.
(what was on the rest of the image is what might be the reason

oh well, will be watching from the sidelines with great interest as allways!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

You are right rggeorge, I'm also appalled at what happened to JE.

Those of us who are more experienced ATS users know that the best way to deal with the "Vultures", as I like to call them, is to simply ignore them and let all their various tauntings, provocations and accusations slide. Or, complain to the mods in the worst cases.

But poor JE never had a chance, the Vultures were all over him the instant he showed up here, before he even had a chance to read the T&Cs for God's sake!

I'm glad the staff decided to implement more strict Moderating measures, which may prevent the same thing from happening in the future, but of course that's little comfort to JE and those of us who enjoyed communicating with him on here....

What if JE actually has, for example, the sort of proof of "Rods" that people were demanding? (He sure seemed confident that the experiment with the high-speed camera would prove him right....)

What if he still has more information on the whole JLW/FAST situation?

Is there any chance yet of a reconciliation, Springer?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hello,

First of all, Jose is a grown man and he is a professional Ufologist used to criticism and opponents. The way he behaved in this forum by physically threatening people should not be tolerated even or specially if the person is famous in the business.

Some of the footage we saw in his past videos is probably real and I have to admit that back in the days, he did some great things in the Ufology field and I used to admire him for his work. As I am not a debunker or a hardcore skeptic, my scientific education also prevents me from believing in things without further elements.

Now, regarding the videos and trying to duplicate them, read my last post.

Peace,

Most of the true "heroes" in Ufology nowadays are not famous, they are everyday people working for free and willing to share their data. They work
underground and they only want money for investing it in new & up to date equipment.

That's reality as I see it. Buck
www.europeanufosurvey.com...

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Europa733]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Europa733

very interesting europa..
oh i mean klopp,..
oh i mean lovepens..

..sorry, i get mixed up..
who are you today..??
actually, nevermind.
it don't matter.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by livo74

Hello livo74,

I don't get it, I am only Europa733, modos could confirm you that I am writing from a different country than theses guys. Just ask them...

Peace,

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
If they are satellites then surely someone can do a side by side comparison of the crafts or individual features of the crafts.

I did a comparison of one of them here it is.

s219.photobucket.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join