It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

its the same sequence of growth that all life follows.
it utilizes the formula of "Phi" also know as the "Golden Mean"
and is also found in the "Fibonnaci sequence"

I just want to put it out there that just because something is found in nature does NOT mean it is truly natural. This planet has been messed with and under distortion for a long time. The golden mean and or fibonnaci sequence are both unnatural processes. They are evidence of the distortion that is happening on this planet. They are not eternal spirals but in fact energies that are turning in on themselves. They are evidence of why death occurs when in fact death is NOT a truly natural process.

just some things to think about

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

where do you get your information from?? i'd like to see where you got that knowledge... got any links for us??

...and welcome to ATS!

[edit on 24-10-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Great post! S&F!

Thanks for posting this! I haven't had time to glean the entire thread, but thought I would add my thoughts on this. I've been a amateur guitarist for 39 years. What's interesting is, I completely fell in love, for lack of a better word to express how deeply I feel, for ALL stringed instruments. My absolute favorite is a 12 string guitar. I own a 6 & a 12, both Yamaha. It's the rich sound that I love that comes from the 12. It's as if, it speaks to me. I dunno. yea yea .. I know what a nut case, but, I know what I feel inside when I pick one up.

Here's the deal. After playing the guitar for awhile, it always seem to me that 440 was always a bit to high when tuning. I can't see to explain it but, 'to me' it just seemed to be to high. Not sure any other musicians experienced this. By no means am I a professional musician. Now, what's even more interesting is, at 432hz, it sounds distorted or not 'natural'. LOL. Probably becuz my ear been duped into being trained to 440hz.

I do have a friend that is a professional classical musician on the guitar (IMO) even though he doesn't think so. I'm going to send this link to him and see what we come up with.

The first thought that comes to my mind is .. I've never heard of a piano at 432hz. THAT would be really interesting to hear!

any thoughts??

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevenreanimator
Also, I dont know if it was mentioned about Dimebag before, but it could tie in with the conspiracy that he was murdered for a different purpose in a government coverup, since he was spreading music in A-432
, hey... it always could be true!

I believe he tuned 60 cents (86.4 Harmos; 50 millioctaves) below 440, which would put his A at 425 Hz.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by nscopheacriaaclters]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
yeah i tune a little low too. now i know why. 440 does sound crisper when you're playing open chords but the temperment changes everything when you move up. i think the a on teh 5th fret small e string is about a 1/3 out of tune when you tune like that.

the 440 sound gives the chord a bright feel but the strings don't compliment each other in the same way. the chord goes in different directions it seems. it's still easier then tuning by ear for me though, my hearing ain't so great.

i'm definately gonna try to tune to 432 and see what it's like. i don't expect much too come from it. if you want good tone in guitar my experience has always been to play around 2am in a small room with lots of hard surfaces around. (bathroom is great, hehe). the setting is so much more important imo. even old pianos that are out of tune can sound good.

guess it just depends on your taste. the best sound i ever had from a piano was in a small cove(?) in a house. little hexagonal room with large windows and a wood floor. little tiny spinet piano but the sound was amazing.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nscopheacriaaclters

I believe he tuned 60 cents (86.4 Harmos; 50 millioctaves) below 440, which would put his A at 425 Hz.

From the info I heard he tuned down "A quarter step" which is a little vague to me, i admit im not the best when it comes to knowing much about cents and such. Would that translate to the 60 cents? If so-- then I just plain messed up my tuning when trying to emulate dimebag as a youngster and happened upon something different.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevenreanimator

Originally posted by nscopheacriaaclters

From the info I heard he tuned down "A quarter step" which is a little vague to me, i admit im not the best when it comes to knowing much about cents and such. Would that translate to the 60 cents? If so-- then I just plain messed up my tuning when trying to emulate dimebag as a youngster and happened upon something different.

A quarter step is 50 cents; 2^(1:24). That much below 440 is about 427.5 Hz.

In this case, though, I think "quarter step" is just approximate, as I've heard his tuning described as "D#, plus 40 cents," or 60 cents down; 2^(1:20).

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
i'm definately gonna try to tune to 432 and see what it's like. i don't expect much too come from it. if you want good tone in guitar my experience has always been to play around 2am in a small room with lots of hard surfaces around. (bathroom is great, hehe). the setting is so much more important imo. even old pianos that are out of tune can sound good.

guess it just depends on your taste. the best sound i ever had from a piano was in a small cove(?) in a house. little hexagonal room with large windows and a wood floor. little tiny spinet piano but the sound was amazing.

Do not play 432 music in a hexagonal room, since 432 is a cubical number.
www.harmonictheory.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm not sure why 44hz is bad. I am a musician and render all of my music at 44.100hz. There are no hidden codes or anything like that, there is no ill intent on my part...except that ...

"you must buy my music".

(no...I give it for free downloads)

No..really. I haven't tried a different frequency, but as far as MY music goes, some people like it most people don't...but its more the genre they don't like (heavy metal).

Should I be using a different frequency?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
Do not play 432 music in a hexagonal room, since 432 is a cubical number.

No, it is not. 432^(1:3) is irrational. It is only every third A that is a cubic number (27, 216, 1728).

Go ahead and play in a room of any shape.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nscopheacriaaclters

432 is a double cube number. It is 2 x 216 = 2 x 6 x 6 x 6

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Exactly; it isn't a cubic number.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

If you can take time to go back in the thread, you will find that michial made a post directing you to the conference of piano dealers and tuners who agreed on the A440 tuning standard way before Joe Gobbles and their crew. Do your research and quit trying to bend history for your own means. If you don't post this , it just proves bias.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The easiest way to listen to all your music in 432, I found, is to download foobar2000 media player and then download the SoundTouch component. This will allow you to adjust the pitch to -.35 semitones OR adjust the rate to 1.94% to get you into 432. I've been listening to all my classical music in 432 since I found this thread and I must say it sounds AMAZING. I can listen to music without getting a head ache now!

You can get the SoundTouch component here: pelit.koillismaa.fi...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truekn
The easiest way to listen to all your music in 432, I found, is to download foobar2000 media player and then download the SoundTouch component. This will allow you to adjust the pitch to -.35 semitones OR adjust the rate to 1.94% to get you into 432. I've been listening to all my classical music in 432 since I found this thread and I must say it sounds AMAZING. I can listen to music without getting a head ache now!

You can get the SoundTouch component here: pelit.koillismaa.fi...

A 432 is a bit closer to -0.32 semitone.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
-432 squared is approx the speed of light .(1866240)
-432hz travels 432 miles.(no other frequency in all existence can do this)

-1hz travels(186282.397miles) the distance that the speed of
light travels per second.

-186500 hz will travel 1 mile

-1 hz is the ROOT NOTE of C .

-All natural wave structure has been proven by Birkley to
be of the 432hz resonance.

-all natural color also has been proven to be of the 432
resonance as well.

I can`t put it together yet, but my gut tells me this is
all connected.

now..........
Who can put this all together into one simple (explanation) equation ??

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I installed AP Tuner 3 which can be set to 432.00 for tuning, as well, it gives you the notes of the youtube sand resonance video. And as stated in the thread and video, the patterns emerge in notes that are in 432.00 tuning, although some of the higher pitch patterns seem off in some cases, however many of the patterns are from the 432 tuning.

I also have brainwave generator, which creates a binaural beat, and I am setting up all my frequency waves based on 432Hz theory. The matching data from the AP Tuner 3 graphs, the youtube video is all very sound in the frequency matches...

Great thread, glad I found it.. I can now tune my computer into the tones in the youtube vid piped through my brainwave generator to see what kind of mysteries I can unlock.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Cool post your findings here!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Truekn

Well, so far the settings are easy to setup on the brainwave generator, even the output HZ is set to 43200 instead of 44000Hz.

As binaural beats go, one frequency needs to be @xxx hz, and the other needs to be @xxy hertz to create the binaural beat which is the difference of the two, so z.

I set the left channel to 432Hz, and the right channel +14 to scrub down to +0.1hz in 10 minutes.

For the first time ever, I heard a new binaural beat which wasn't the usual wah wah, but a slow circular three-dimensional auditory wave moving left to right in a full circle.

I did have a nice moment of clarity, will experiment more.

Tuner here...
www.hitsquad.com...

It will show you that the Maya Web video is in fact creating patterns in the 432Hz scale, change the 440hz setting to 432 to see it reach a balance 0 when the patterns emerge.

See for yourself is a skeptic.

Brainwave generator can be downloaded here.

www.bwgen.com...

Good luck.. happy dreaming.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Wow... I have used BWGen for many years on and off, the effects have always been interesting, and when I turn off the program and roll over the effects go away.

This time, something certainly has changed with the 432HZ scrub, I did notice an interesting shift in that I felt like there where other entities present, I could feel "them" touching my left hand.

Being a person who believes in non-physical entities, I entertained the possibility that this isn't a product of the 432Hz scrub and could be a real phenomena, so I waved and acknowledged them.

I could faintly see shifts of shadow like energy in near humanoid form, ghost like, and looking down, moving near me. It was not something I was predicting or anticipating with the experiment. I akin it to a near HP Lovecraft sense of inner-dimensionality.

So, I take off the headphones and think, this is good enough, I need to sleep anyways and all this extrasensory shift will just dissipate.

Being and avid dreamer, I am sensitive to shifting out of reality like focus, into other reality focus, or dream layer to dream layer. What was interesting was for the last hour, I have been feeling almost 4th dimensional, or extra dimensional. Floating in a stream of molecular harmony is one way to describe it.

There is a presence constant within me, and it can only be described like the universe condensed, it feels alien, strange and beautiful.

In all my years of using BWGen, this has been the most dramatic in terms of shift in consciousness, and the effects did not go away after I turned off the software.

Nothing bad to report, I decided to wake up and just talk about how there is certainly something different. I feel more aware of my connection with the Universe, and even had to crack a joke in light of how really amazing this connectivity is, because it was so dramatic.

One of the after-effects, a warm glow of light clearly mind generated as product of the 432 scrub. This sensation of light was soft, and just radiated for a long time.

The touching sensations even now, it feels like something has touched my shoulder, so lol... very interesting effect. I am wondering if it has partly shifted me into a semi-transparent dream state.

The inner-universal mind feeling is the most dramatic, hard to describe other then it feels like what I would call God, but is probably not. It is an energy, a feeling of the state of my conscious mind impressed on a silent intelligence.

Most likely, I am seeing a deeper layer of my sub-conscious mind emerging with the Delta frequency part of the shift, or Theta. Hard to say, more research and data required.

I'll have to try a slide from PHI 162, and play around with a few of the "patterns" from the youtube vid so to speak.

For now, I will just observe this shift from the 432 Scrub and see how it affects my dreams, the one most obvious point, the pattern emerging while using BWGen didn't just turn off when I took the headphones off, it seemed to have created a lingering after effect. Almost trance/drug like, but mild and in my control.

I ran the scrub twice, and both times the 3-dimensional binural beat appeared and moved in a circular auditory motion, which I thought was the pinnacle of the experience, all this extra fun stuff is just a bonus.

Maybe there is more to this, hopefully some more of you try it. It's certainly a little on the trippy side.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by YouAreDreaming]

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join