It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is responsible for concert pitch A-440hz

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

It is all experimentation, the BWG is a good place to start, especially if you want to see fractals, but best with eyes closed and relaxing.

I listen to it at work, been really busy lately so hard to get this into a routine, it certainly is having some kind of impact, hopefully something spectacular lurks within.

Start with playing around with 432Hz frequencies on BWG and try to get a good slide going, a few pages back I have a ladder I created, it had some good effects.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Whoa. I just started to read this thread and wanted to post something and saw that it was 49 PAGES LONG! I can't possibly read all of that, so I wonder if anyone could tell me what discoveries were made along the way?

Maybe someone could also answer this question that I formed on page three: I use sbagen to produce tones on my computer, and I know that when two tones are very close, they form "beats". When I watched the original video that was posted ( www.youtube.com... ) I played a 432Hz tone behind it and waited to see the point of unison between the beats (which would mean the two tones were roughly the same).... but at that very point, the guy in the video threw the white stuff on it! What's with that?

Sorry if this post seems dumb but I just can't read all those pages on this remarkably interesting subject!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012gal

"If we're talking about A=440 or 432, why is A the magic note here? Surely by shifting pitch back from 440 to 432, it's only A that will resonate at that frequency - all other notes will be at their relative higher or lower frequencies. "

Well I think A is picked as an arbitary reference point. In a piece of classical music there are all sorts of notes being played, including concert pitch A at 440. If people wanted to hear a piece of music centered around
A at 432hz they would have to pitchshift the entire Mp3 down a fraction of a per cent. And yes, all the other notes would downshift accordingly.
I'm not sure if there's any point in this, but someone asked how he could hear A at 432hz so I gave him the idea................

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Please do not use Solfeggio frequencies.
528 Hertz is Baphomet code = 6/5 x 440 Hertz.
440 Hertz is frequency within coffin of Egyptian pyramid

Please read some postings before in this thread.

440 x 72 = 60 x 528 = 31680 = Earth Moon frequency.
Radius Earth = 11 x 360 = 3960 miles
Radius Moon = 3 x 360 = 1080 miles
Total is 3960 + 1080 = 5040 miles.
Radius = 2 x 5040 x 22/7 (Pi) = 31680.

More on Key 528:
wordpress.com...
kachina2012.wordpress.com...

[edit on 4-11-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
C = 6/5 x 440 = 528 Hertz

Related Octaves are:
33 Hertz
66 Hertz
132 Hertz
262 Hertz
528 Hertz
1056 Hertz
2112 Hertz
4224 Hertz
www.mir.uncc.edu...

They all seem to be Pentatonic Harmonics in Fourier Transforms.
And again 2112 Hertz shows that this is NWO music.
en.wikipedia.org...

Since music is linked to planets, 2112 is linked to the Halloween party on Mars.
www.clubplanet.com...

And the famous code: 2112 hidden code in Music
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-11-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Given that Hertz is "cycles per second" and is a completely arbitrary measurement that was only codified in the the past 200 years, can someone please explain exactly how the human body, the pyramids and celestial objects all seem to have this in common?

Other than performing the equivalent of mathematical gemetria, none can provide mathematical equations that support these ludicrous theories. If it is so obvious, then I should be able to sit here with a calculator and reproduce the proofs.

Universal resonance? Do you even know what "resonance" means? On exactly what basis are you asserting that a "resonance" is "universal"? What is the "universal" concept that is resonating?

Math is music and music is math. If you're so well acquainted with the theory, even generating some music that fits the bill should be little more than a mathematical exercise. I don't want video links to things that "support" your theory... I want hard evidence. Equations. Proofs. Formulas. Not pseudo-science based on Fibonacci's numbers and the golden mean. EQUATIONS. PROOFS. HOW DOES "A" LINK TO "B"?

Never is it provided. Ever. Not once. There is no complete causal linkage ever offered... why? Because it doesn't exist and those who continue to propagate the theories are too ignorant of mathematics to know how to support their claims. It's just website links and YouTube videos.

This is just the worst kind of nonsense... that born from total ignorance.

EDIT: The above post provides mathematical similarities between musical styles and the "mood" that is perceived they create. Nothing more, nothing less.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by cogburn]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn
Given that Hertz is "cycles per second" and is a completely arbitrary measurement that was only codified in the the past 200 years...

I made a similar point that the second itself is an arbitrary unit. We're just applying numbers to it. 432 is a lovely number, sure, but I could have a time unit called a zoog that happens to be about 1.373 seconds and have 432 cycles per zoog, but now the pitch is different (~ 314.6 Hz).

I could use cycles of a caesium clock as a 'natural' time unit or a Planck time unit and use that for a pitch reference (multiplied up many octaves). The second is a swell unit, and one that has resisted replacement for a long time, but it's one we made up ourselves.

There's nothing special about the 5280 ft mile, either; apologies to those who feel otherwise.
It's another unit we cooked up ourselves, and whose present value significantly differs from its classical value. It doesn't mattter that the speed of light in vacuum happens to be about 432² miles:second. A femtolightday is only slightly more than an inch. Big deal. Numeric coincidences are everywhere.

I tune A 432 Hz simply because I like it. No other reason.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by nscopheacriaaclters]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nscopheacriaaclters

Are you listening to music in another space and time dimension?
The theory behind music is based on the eliptic curves of the planets.
Music is based on The Seven Liberal Arts.
- Grammar
- Rhetoric
- Logic
- Arithmetic
- Geometry
- Music
- Astronomy (Number in space and time)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Never is it provided. Ever. Not once. There is no complete causal linkage ever offered... why? Because it doesn't exist and those who continue to propagate the theories are too ignorant of mathematics to know how to support their claims. It's just website links and YouTube videos.

You will have to do a lot better than that.
your opinions don`t really hold much weight without some kind
of proof.

this thread has supplied many concrete scientific facts relating to
the resonant frequency of 432hz including proof of natural harmonics
from Berkley university and a verified formula breakdown of the
color spectrum help prove the 432hz significance.

and there is so much more that suggests that 432hz is an infinitely
unique resonant frequency.

the unit of measurement may be arbitrary but the physical result is not.

your attempts to debunk using words like "Nonsense" just prove your
ignorance to the subject.
there are LITERALLY hundreds of thousands of musicians in a grassroots
movement to revert back to A- 432hz , and the amount of participants
are growing.

If you can debunk these two things alone(natural harmonics and color)
then chime in and let us know......
if not then......bye bye...

Colour:
Red 780-640 nm .. Orange 640-595 nm .. Yellow 595-570 nm .. Green 570-500 nm .. Blue 500-450 nm .. Violet 450-380 nm

in frequencies (Hz) this is
Red 3,85E+14 4,69E+14 .. Orange 4,69E+14 5,04E+14 .. Yellow 5,04E+14 5,26E+14 .. Green 5,26E+14 6,00E+14 .. Blue 6,00E+14 6,67E+14 .. Violet 6,67E+14 7,89E+14

once reduced to their harmonic common denominator
we get

D 288..... 2^41 6,333E+14 474 - Do -Blue
E 324..... 2^41 7,125E+14 421 - Re -Indigo
F 341..... 2^41 7,504E+14 400 - Mi -Violet
G 384..... 2^40 4,222E+14 711 - Fa -Red
A 432..... 2^40 4,750E+14 632 - So -Orange
B 486..... 2^40 5,344E+14 561 - La -Yellow
C 512..... 2^40 5,629E+14 533 - Ti -Green

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that each one of the two above examples
are both a mathematical and universal constant.

2^i*3^j with i, j >= 0.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

2^i*3^j with i, j >= 0.

Harmonic numbers are indeed the 2 and 3 related numbers.
www.harmonictheory.com...

Disharmonic numbers are the 11 related numbers.
33 = Degrees of Scottish Rite
99 = Degrees of Memphis Rite
440 = Coffin frequency in Egypt pyramid.
528 = 6/5 x 440 = Baphomet code.

The Memphis rite were freemasons who had joined the Napoleontic battle campaigns in Egypt and learned there of ancient Egyptian initiation rites.
Baphomet or in Egyptian myth, Apophis was the ancient spirit of evil and destruction. Baphomet is also the double headed Eagle, which can be found on the dollar, together with the pyramid.
The double headed eagle in the Scottish Rite:
www.brad.ac.uk...
and the 33 degree is the DaVinci code or Human Canon on Euro coin.
www.learntarot.com...

All disharmonic frequencies came from Egypt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now anyone ignoring the harmonic 432 evidence might be from the NWO elite or a mason, because they like the 11 related numbers.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Scottish Rite degree 33.
www.brad.ac.uk...

Near the centre of the room is a quadrangular pedestal covered with scarlet cloth, on which rests a naked sword. On the north side of the council chamber is a skeleton erect, holding the white banner of the Order, opposite which, in the South, is the flag of the country. Over the interior portion of the entrance is a blue scarf bearing the device DEUS MEUMQUE JUS.. In the East is a candelabra with five branches; in the West, one with three branches; in the North, one with a single branch; and in the South, another with two branches; 5 + 3 + 1 + 2 (11) lights.
This gives again the 11 related base number.

And the Ku Klux Klan (11 Trinity) = 11 + 11 + 11 = 33.
www.whale.to...

All 11 related music gives us: Kaos Kaos Kaos

[edit on 15-11-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This is probably going to sound like a rather strange question.

Does 88.8Hz or 8.88Hz (either as audible sound or in any other form) mean anything to anyone? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Given that Hertz is "cycles per second" and is a completely arbitrary measurement that was only codified in the the past 200 years, can someone please explain exactly how the human body, the pyramids and celestial objects all seem to have this in common?

Other than performing the equivalent of mathematical gemetria, none can provide mathematical equations that support these ludicrous theories. If it is so obvious, then I should be able to sit here with a calculator and reproduce the proofs.

Universal resonance? Do you even know what "resonance" means? On exactly what basis are you asserting that a "resonance" is "universal"? What is the "universal" concept that is resonating?

Math is music and music is math. If you're so well acquainted with the theory, even generating some music that fits the bill should be little more than a mathematical exercise. I don't want video links to things that "support" your theory... I want hard evidence. Equations. Proofs. Formulas. Not pseudo-science based on Fibonacci's numbers and the golden mean. EQUATIONS. PROOFS. HOW DOES "A" LINK TO "B"?

EDIT: The above post provides mathematical similarities between musical styles and the "mood" that is perceived they create. Nothing more, nothing less.

cogburn.. read this comment/article on this page -
radicalfilms.co.uk...-302

might give you some ideas on how people are thinking of the measure of time in seconds as not so arbitrary.. and quite relative to the auditory vibrational frequencies we call "tones".

the Brendon Bombaci comment, Common Ground: A Dash of Music and an Inch of Sun.

-

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
This is probably going to sound like a rather strange question.

Does 88.8Hz or 8.88Hz (either as audible sound or in any other form) mean anything to anyone? Thanks.

The schuman resonance?

But I really am very tone Deaf.....

I am not good at all at music though I tried the french horn, and the Oboe for many years in school, no good,

So I now Didgeridoo and play drums(hand)

However please someone help me especially the OP or anyone who can find the tone of something...

I am intrigued by this indeed very much

Please Please can someone tell me the Pitch or the main one of the Following:

It is recorded rare and live in a Tibetan Monastry by Tibetan monks, and they have created a Mandala of Compassion (made from sand painstakingly over many days)

Here is a similar example below:

After the chant it is then destroyed to indicate Impermanence, however the belief and action is meant with the chanting, and the patterns of the sand mandala to bring down into that Place in the universe allow to manifest in that time and place the pure essence to be simplistic of Compassion, a Portal of sorts to allow this energy and its associated dieties to come from the spiritual and other Planes of existence into our material Plane.

Please please if you know music and can work out the pitch/tone of this maybe let me know here ASAP it would be very much appreciated by Myself and others too.

Also info on how it makes you feel, listening to it...

Tibetan Monks Chanting Offering The Mandala to Compassion

THANK YOU

Eagerly looking forward to a Music persons analysis and reply... OP please? and how it makes anyone else "Feel"

Kind regards

Elf

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

The Knight Templar are shouting the same as the Tibetan Monks
AUM AUM AUM
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

You can buy the Tibetan AUM on the same page as Baphomet.
www.markdefrates.com...

AUM HA is all the same dishormanic code. Love is the law, love under will.
www.aumha-oto.org...
groups.yahoo.com...

The Gematria of "Aum Ha" = 55 = Love is the law, love under will.
55 is the mystic number of MLKVTh, sum of the numbers 1-10.
55 is again an 11 related number. (55 x 8 = 440 Hertz)
www.horusmaat.com...

[edit on 15-11-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Thank you Hawk very much,

But some of those confuse and worry me, but is anyone able to take the particular file I uploaded and get the Pitch from it?

Please please?

Whilst I explore the links of Hawk...

THANK YOU

Elf.

EDIT SHOUTING ONE SMALL YAHOO PAGE WITH A DERANGED CULT LEADER A SILVERSMITH SELLING JEWELLERY AND THATS IT...

And you have my U2U about the Knights Templar Much much later again Hijacked.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FROM THAT T IN FACT AUM OR AH ARE IN ANY WAY CREATED BY BAPHOMET OR SIMILAR, IT IS A HIJACK OF THE EARLY UNINISHADS AND VEDAS, THE FIRST WORLD SPIRITUAL WORKS BY THE GYPSIES FROM INDIA WHO CAME AND CREATED BABYLON AND SUMERIA, Europe etc.

So the Tibetan and Buddhist practises do not HAWK in any way except for maybe the maths I have to check out you posted, have any relationship to freemasonry or Satanism, those very practises have been hijacked, by these things and taken into there later practises.

A bit like the BON re took on Buddhism in Tibet.

Thank you though for the time but I dont want non checking readers to take your post as right.....

Blessings & Love to you.

Elf.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That's a beautiful recording. Thanks for linking it.

I don't think there's any way to know whether they use 440Hz as the A4 standard, or whether they're using any musical standard at all, and analyzing the recording can't tell you that really. Cursory analysis of the file shows (as you would find with anything other than a monotone recording) pitch all over the place, from around 30Hz to 1800+ Hz. The average pitch is probably somewhere between 100Hz and 400Hz, but that doesn't tell you anything. I converted it into a wav file and used a free java pitch analyzer. I hope that helps.

[edit on 11/15/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Though the second is arbitrary, I can't think of a better unit to use. It has survived this long; even surviving metrication to the point of incorporation.

Given that we do use the second and that it's as good a unit as any, it's really the only choice for pitch standards. One cycle per second should be taken to be a 'true' C. Fortunately, tuning forks based on 2^(integer) Hz Cs are available and widely used in classrooms.

This is also why I suggest renaming C4 ("middle C") as C8, being 2^8 Hz.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

That's a beautiful recording. Thanks for linking it.

Thank you, it is rather special eh, warts and all as such young monks, old men a cough here and there pure vocal cords,

Thank you very very much for helping a very technically and computer Pitch/Tone/Music fool understand it cant be analysed as the other sounds....

Too many variables I suppose and some echo's...

I really really like listening to it when going to sleep, always nice dreams then with headphones on, and getting with the loving feeling/energy they are creating at that time, and place in our world.

It seems to resonate very deep within yourself I am sure you will find once you have heard it a few times...

Thank you my friend,

u2u me your email if you like I have some other nice and rare stuff you might like if a music buff on this theme.

Love to you.

Elf

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join