It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your 'Universal Equation' in One sentence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am, we are, the world is.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
"Never play by the rules"

?!

What ARE the rules?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A STRAIGHT LINE TO ETERNITY

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
We live in a bubble within a bubble within a bubble within bubbles.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Going nowhere and everywhere in the blink of no speed, but without time.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Eye am the Youniverse.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We are together forever working for eternity.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My reality is what I create within my world of realities.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I am inside your scope and outside your vision.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Zero divided by Zero = Infinity divided by Infinity = One

(This is really a poor addition to this thread, but I can't resist adding one more voice.)

BTW -- Menguard, you are amazing!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

I am you so we are amazing.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Be.

Or rather, existentially,

Am.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

No, Am is static.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Indeed, but all that you can know is what you presently are, and even that's open to debate.

You win though.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
We are energy and energy is neither created nor destroyed, it simply changes form.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Music is meditation for the soul.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

"Without music, life would be a mistake."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

AAC

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
We all share the holy spirit, soul and heart and love will show what you will do with it, but you must find it first and then make your belief shown to others.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Find everlasting love in daily activities. (I don’t know where this thought came from but it was a quick inspirational one at best).

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Man is the streaming star. 5 points.

The universe is constantly folding in on itself, falling through itself. When you break a rock, shapes fall until

they encounter another sustaining shape. The powder of the rock reaches infinitely small sizes (dust) that pass through larger shapes such as grass and trees, until depositing themselves in inner space.

All forms are composed of only a few distinct shapes, because there are only a set number of forms matter can assemble itself into under the forces and pressures of the void. Structure is self-similar. Supporting scaffolds are a mixture of triangle, square, circle,etc.

These forms show up on every single iteration of size because they are the only possible froms that can sustain themselves and exist under the ever-present carpenter that is gravity, setting all the eye sees (the organic assemblature of line and point, "living" shape of fractal pattern)

The human mind is infused with this shape nature. All the logical things we make, are sets of the basic shapes. The star is the union of all shape. Made in God's image, EYE AM. We see with triangles, that is, light entering two
points and uniting for three. The triangle represents generation. two... into a new.

God is 3 in one, just as everything around us is... Length, width, height, without one the others cease to be.

You can't do anything if you don't have the help of everything else.

The universe is the most powerful circuit board that will ever be known. When you think about it, it is just the eye of God.

Yin and Yang and perfectly describes the process of shape becoming lesser then assembling again, life and death,

otherwise breaking and building. Time isn't ever present it is an effect produced by circumstance and form (image and logic). That's how the universe (4-d vortex) sustains itself, it folds in on itself, feeding and simultaneously birthing new form (assembly of 2-d shape, creating 3-d).

There is no beginning or end, only circle and generator... that is 1 and 2! Just like that power switch symbol on your XBOX.

We are all one
-Genki Sudo

That's all my sub-mind has to say at this moment in light.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join