It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What ever they are used for, There's a whole mess of them. There has to be a little truth to all this.........If marshal law is activated a uprising will
ensue and this could be there answer, maybe not to kill masses for the sake of extermination, but just for those who resist to there demands........
I guess one box will be mine cause the only way they will get my gun is when I'm dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
com one serously lol . flambau manufactures burrial valts thay are aroudn the corner , why bother to make a structrue to house them , thay are made to withstand wahtever pressure and enviromental situation that comes up
Hinged-Lid Polypropylene Containers on ThomasNet.comFlambeau - Baraboo, WI Manufacturer, Custom Manufacturer, Service Company .... including grave liners, burial vaults, urn vaults, & custom molded ...
www.thomasnet.com/products/containers-hingedlid-polypropylene-95960126-1.html - 78k - Cached - Similar pages
since thease things are made with injection molding and this type of thing .. its not liek a casket ofcorset thay willmake stacks of them thats what those factorys are for , waht would thay do build a line and only run it 1 at a time ? come on
and if thay are contracted then ofcorse thay will do a full run for however ever many have been purchased

i would guess some one got the contract and thay got made and needed to be stored , some one said hay theres plenty of land right here let me get you old bobs number and bam now u got a pile of them .

theres stacks of info on burrial valts , on their useage whos buyng them who bought them ect , any one that ever worked at a plastic factory or lived by one knows thay thay have the molds tooled and do a run of them store or ship them , and then change the molds to somethign else thay can make cash off of

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
These so-called coffins, caskets or what ever the author wants them to be in his conspiracy theory, are actually GRAVE VAULTS. Those are the boxes that the actual casket is placed in when it's buried, for protection of the casket and to seal out air.

YES!!!!!! when you die and are buried you're placed in two boxes, a casket and a vault.

The photos in this thread are of a company called Vantage Products located in Conyers Ga. (I WAS directly involved in the construction process of this facility)

They specialize in making plastic building components (Structural Foam Molded Assemblies, Trellis, Shutters, Ornamental Architectural Products, Gable Roof Vents, Construction Exterior Trims, Decorative Architectural Products) from recyclables and started this division several years ago. (you'll see a lot of their products at Lowe's and Home Depot)

They operate two plants in Conyers, one in Madison GA and one between Conyers and Covington GA.

Check out a few close up pictures of the plant.
www.vantageproducts.com...

They are allowed to manufacture as many vaults as they wish, however, caskets are on a "Per-Order" bases from Funeral Homes when; A: a death occurs, B: pre-death arrangements are made or C: the funeral home maintains a "stock" of caskets and is replacing one that was sold.

Since the vaults aren't regulated, they run vast quantities and those are simply stored outside until needed. When an order is placed the vault is then carried inside, chemically treated (for paint adhesion) and painted . (It's a rather neat operation and a very high tech plant. The paint line assembly is robotic and cost close to 30 Million to install.)

This can be verified by contacting the company directly at the website posted above or just visit the place for a tour.

Now back to the government....

According to former military personnel, the government, in all likelihood would cremate any bodies that needed to be disposed of to conceal any evidence or leave any traces of what actually occurred at any impound or camp. Mass graves would not be an option.

In the event of a chemical-biological attack, as someone else stated, a mass grave would be dug and bodies would simply be dumped and covered. There would be no formal or fitting burials. Time wouldn't allow it and in that event the government has nothing to hide.

At any rate, believe what you wish and enjoy the conspiracy. Hope this at least puts this FEMA casket issue to rest.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

they were ordered by fema in case of a biological..........let me say that one more time.............a biological attack after 911.......the coffins are made to burn, baby burn, but sealed tightly to contain contamination. vantage in madison leases the property (they are in the death business....no problem w/that) but the parent company is rowen and they are in the business of burning. anyway, so let us all move on.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

correct. it matters not what conspiracy one might think they are for but the fact remains, they are there for something big and it is not normal to have so, so very many. in earlier post there are links to enis, texas and alfton, wyoming. so where are the other buriel vault companies. seems to me vantage (polyguard) has a monopololy.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

they were ordered by fema in case of a biological..........let me say that one more time.............a biological attack after 911.......the coffins are made to burn, baby burn, but sealed tightly to contain contamination. vantage in madison leases the property (they are in the death business....no problem w/that) but the parent company is rowen and they are in the business of burning. anyway, so let us all move on.

Do you have anything that proves this? I know it's what you think, but do you anything that backs up your statement?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I used to make concrete septic tanks for a living. I'm not going to swear at this point that the photos here are coffins, but they are definitely not septic tanks or components of any kind of septic tank I've ever seen in my life.

I used to work at a place called E & M Concrete in Gower, Missouri and I put together hundreds of concrete septic tanks. The only plastic pieces we ever used were two round pieces about 5 inches in diameter that made the opening for the inlet and outlet pipes.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Sindaddy talks about all this stuff in music. Google him.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'll be honest with you. Think about this logically. I knew right from the beginning these weren't coffins. You wanna know why? Because if our government were going to dispose of us, or if anything happened to us in mass quantities. They would burn us or bury is pits. Who in the hell is gonna put every single body in a coffin? That's ridiculous absurd, and not worth the man power. It's good to stay alert on things but it doesn't take too much in depth thinking to realize these aren't coffins.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm a non US citizen but intriged by all the fora on international level about the FEMA camps and coffins.
I do not know what to think of it yet because I didn't get in to reading all of it yet(it's so much) the only things that struck me till now is the fact that the so called FEMA coffins are stored on land that is in name of C.R. Bard (Inc. ?) If I read it right I mean. Well I didn't read everything yet as I said earlier but I googled on C.R. Bard and was stunded by this link:
C.R. Bard Inc.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before and maybe it's my twisted mind but I kinda see that this is a piece of the puzzle.... Specialized on vasculare, oncology, urology and specialty surgery materials..... creepy stuff if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That's just the point I wanted to make.

Since when have murderous regimes worried about putting their victims in pretty caskets?
And if something deadly, like bird-flu, decimates the population, you can be sure the powers-that-be made it themselves and will leave the bodies for the survivors to dispose of, in order the maximise the infection rate.

So don't worry folks. If lots of us get eliminated fast, we'll end up in bulldozered lime-pits, not pretty caskets.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I accidentally stumbled across this story on youtube. And I must admit that I have found a lot of it quite laughable. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I do question things. I dig when something interests me.

The so-called "FEMA prison camps" are a requirement for processing large numbers of people in the event of an outbreak, terrorist attack and yes, civil unrest. It's a fact that these facilities would need to exist, in order to treat, register and transport people away from any danger zone.
If a dirty bomb went off in a heavily populated area, what do you think would be the first priority? Treating and evacuating. For that you'd need secure locations where an orderly exodus can be initiated.
Why have then now, and ready to go? Because the US is the least popular Western nation right now (if not least popular globally). Sorry, but it's true. We are all expecting another big attack, aren't we?

From what I have seen about the coffins, this is one location. I have not found any evidence that these things are spread out across the country. There are not "millions" of coffins, there are a few thousand. Maybe they were ordered by FEMA (as one available document suggests) but perhaps this was in relation to an event that didn't happen, or one that didn't end the way they may have expected? When something like 9/11 happens, or Hurricane Katrina, the practicalities must be addressed immediately, and burial would be one of those, and it would be addressed by FEMA.

Shackle Trains is another thing that seems to have no substance behind it. I have seen NO evidence at all to suggest that these carriages exist. NONE.
Sure there's a lot of talk about it, but talk isn't evidence.

Even the motivation behind something so ridiculous is absent. What do the government have to gain from this? Nothing.
In order to restore an economy you need a workforce, and for an economy the size of that in the US, that takes millions of people, the people so many are convinced the government wants to kill!

The so-called "evidence" that military sites will be used to hold civilians is not accurate. There seem to be plans for military sites to use existing civilian prisoners (ie, not military prisoners) for labor. That's just practicality. If you have thousands of prisoners incarcerated, why not put them to work? I see nothing to suggest that they are planning to round people up and use them as slaves.

I've seen some rubbish about the Illuminati, New World Order... but again, what would motivate a person one hundred years ago to want this? Apparently there was a plan hatched a century ago, or something, like they would care what happens a century into the future!?

Fact, FEMA is charged with responding to an emergency (the clue is in the title). Civil unrest, terrorism, disease outbreak etc are all emergencies. For them to do that job they need evacuation plans, evacuation sites, contingency plans, disposal methods... the list is endless.

The only thing that I have found that causes me to worry a little is the fact that the US President is able to declare Marshal Law, and that this does indeed seem to allow FEMA to effectively control the entire nation.
They do have the power to seize every asset and control every mode of transport, every civilian, every company. It would basically mean that if Marshal Law is in effect, FEMA own your ass. And with military assistance.

Basically, I'll be worried when Bush announces Marshal Law, but he doesn't have long, and I can't see anything happening in time for him to do it now.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by carpediem

Anyway people will die... Enjoy LIFE! ...infinite motion...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I had done a lot of research into these a while back. Here are a few things I came up with as possibilities.
Scenario one:
www.fema.gov...
Shipping containers for aid to areas hard hit by catastrophe(of whatever kind)

Scenario 2:
Weaponized Flu on US. There would of course be millions of bodies to collect in a short amount of time. In order to prevent the spread of more diseases the bodies would need to be in an air tight container, that is yes leak free. These containers are easily burnable. There fore put a few bodies in and burn later. Sick yes but one of the theories I came up with.

Scenario 3:
Not one I support but have read. Concentration camps supposedly popping up all over the country. There are lists people fit on when taken to these. Red, instant termination, thus could explain containers again.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What a bunch of BS. FEMA does not have anything to do with these vaults. For the REAL answer go to www.morgancountycitizen.com.../7524

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Interstate 20? Is that east or west of Madison?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok, for all the goofballs saying that "The government would either bury us or burn us, not put us in coffins", all I have to say is this.

The problem with the utter stupidity of that argument is two fold:

1. Burying the bodies (without the coffins, or just in body bags) will only spread contamination, it will leak out of the ground into the air, it will leak into the ground, it will leak into the water.

2. Burning the bodies is even worse, it will not destroy the bio contamination (very likely), and if it is a nuke, the fallout radiation will only spread into the air.

So the most logical thing to do is order these airtight plastic coffins, buy the coffins in a pit, cover them with concrete.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Also, I think someone should blow up/destroy these coffins, just to put a stammer in the NWO agenda even more, where are the real patriots around here?

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

thank you, thank you, thank you. throughout this whole thread i've made this statement over and over again. initially, i the fema coffins were ordered to spec for "possible" biological attack after 911. if the patent had been researched these coffins are made for cremation. i certainly appreciate your imput.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join