It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
This thread is old news to me and pointless to continue constant debate whether or not they are coffins.

FEMA coffins... that is what I was taking issue with. There is no evidence that these are coffins that are owned by FEMA. (Technically, they aren't coffins either but since they are burial related I am letting that point slide.)

Someone in this country has to produce coffins, burial vaults, cremation furnaces, etc etc - all the things related to handling bodies after people die. Losing loved ones is just a part of life and there is a need for these grave vaults in the market.

There is no point in arguing with you about it. You and many others on these sites have made up your minds that you want these grand delusions to be true (even though there are very boring, mundane, explanations for most of this stuff.) If the drama and the conspiracies make it easier for you to deal with the reality of everyday life, so be it. But I think you are driving yourselves crazy, working yourselves up over little things and looking for a dark meaning and "clues" behind everything you encounter. You are literally making yourselves sick about it.

I am not saying everything is ALWAYS as it seems, but some of this goes too far and is borderline dishonest.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkullShoals

This thread is old news to me and pointless to continue constant debate whether or not they are coffins.

FEMA coffins... that is what I was taking issue with. There is no evidence that these are coffins that are owned by FEMA. (Technically, they aren't coffins either but since they are burial related I am letting that point slide.)

Someone in this country has to produce coffins, burial vaults, cremation furnaces, etc etc - all the things related to handling bodies after people die. Losing loved ones is just a part of life and there is a need for these grave vaults in the market.

There is no point in arguing with you about it. You and many others on these sites have made up your minds that you want these grand delusions to be true (even though there are very boring, mundane, explanations for most of this stuff.) If the drama and the conspiracies make it easier for you to deal with the reality of everyday life, so be it. But I think you are driving yourselves crazy, working yourselves up over little things and looking for a dark meaning and "clues" behind everything you encounter. You are literally making yourselves sick about it.

I am not saying everything is ALWAYS as it seems, but some of this goes too far and is borderline dishonest.

hahahaha! Keep drinking the Kool-Aid junior. Hopefully FEMA will save a couple of coffins for you and your family, since you are obviously naive and unprepared for what "your" government is planning.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
those are cremation containers the fema pics and video from youtube google video are the same as in the patent pics this is trully scary since they are patented its not like the patent is for multi use containers they are stricly used for cremation there for those containers are patent infringed and being used for something else or there are posibly millions of these patented cremation containers just sitting around waiting to be burnt up this is not a coincidense that those containers match the patenetd containers if they were for use in anyother area than cremation who ever made them violated that patent

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utPhHHqSZxs&feature=related

what do you think about the boxcars found in georgia, huh

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
the boxcars are on the move in georgia

CSX Q237 at North Dalton www.youtube.com...

CSX Q237 Marietta www.youtube.com...

CSX Q237-24 at Charing, GA
www.youtube.com...
madison is a straight shot to charing georgia (maps.google.com...
). do ya think they are getting ready? i mean for the FEMA coffins.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by musselwhite]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Is there something in particular I am supposed to be looking for in the train videos? Or are trains in and of themselves suspicious these days?

Those are just the same old freight trains I see every single day. Yep, CSX, they transport a lot of freight. Tell me what I am missing here.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
those are cremation containers the fema pics and video from youtube google video are the same as in the patent pics this is trully scary since they are patented its not like the patent is for multi use containers they are stricly used for cremation there for those containers are patent infringed and being used for something else or there are posibly millions of these patented cremation containers just sitting around waiting to be burnt up this is not a coincidense that those containers match the patenetd containers if they were for use in anyother area than cremation who ever made them violated that patent

Coupla things.....

The folks that have been out and seen the "coffins" say they are big enough for several bodies. The patent drawing shows one body and it actually fits in the coffin. Unfortunately, it doesn't give the dimensions, not that I could find anyway.

It did give the patent number though, which lead to a list of expired patents. This one expired on June 20, 1999 due to failure to pay maintenance fees. Which kinda tells me they were never put into production. Cardboard is just ever so much cheaper.

What's out in that field are burial vaults. The flat lid goes in the hole first, the casket goes in and the tub part is inverted over it and glued down. It's to keep water out. Most cemetaries require the use of a vault. You don't see them at the funeral because it 's done after the service.

But, hey, don't let me stand in the way of a good conspiracy. Carry on.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

They already have all the caves mapped-out. And,..the best ones are the ones they'll be using for command and control.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The railcars are for new auto transport do you really think they would bother shackling people. It would be a waste of manpower.

Case Closed AGAIN

mikell

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
The railcars are for new auto transport do you really think they would bother shackling people. It would be a waste of manpower.

Case Closed AGAIN

mikell
you wear arrogance on your shoulders; however, i did enjoy a laugh. we need such as you to make the world go around. i especially loved the "waste of manpower" summation. my name is musselwhite and you will remember that name!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

thanks for the "carry on" command and i concur it is a good conspiracy and i appreciate the acknowledgment. insight into your way of preceiving compared to what i see reminds me of just how grateful i am for those who think outside the box.

thanks Pauligirl for your input and, welcome to the North American Union.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

thanks for the "carry on" command and i concur it is a good conspiracy and i appreciate the acknowledgment. insight into your way of preceiving compared to what i see reminds me of just how grateful i am for those who think outside the box.

thanks Pauligirl for your input and, welcome to the North American Union.

I still have a question for you from earlier....
So, when did you hear back from FEMA that they were coffins? What did FEMA have to say about them? Freedom Radio saying they are FEMA coffins is not the same as FEMA saying they are FEMA coffins.

Wanna see whats on the trains?www.theautochannel.com...
The "shackles".....freight tie downs.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell

Case Closed AGAIN
mikell
you wear arrogance on your shoulders; however, i did enjoy a laugh. we need such as you to make the world go around. i especially loved the "waste of manpower" summation. my name is musselwhite and you will remember that name!

so.... you agree that they are autoracks? But now FEMA has started using them for other more sinister purposes? I live near train tracks and see the autorack cars every single day. Are you saying there are people shackled inside?? Is that what the videos are supposed to be of? Or is "the government" (in cooperation with CSX) just moving them all, empty, to some central location...? Where is that location? Near the cremation coffins?

Tell me what all you are thinking here. Fill me in - what's your theory?

Autorack
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An autorack, also known as an auto carrier, is a specialized piece of railroad rolling stock used to transport unladen automobiles (unladen in this context refers to automobiles without passengers). It is widely used to carry new automobiles and light trucks from the factories to automotive distributors.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I still have a question for you from earlier....
So, when did you hear back from FEMA that they were coffins? What did FEMA have to say about them? Freedom Radio saying they are FEMA coffins is not the same as FEMA saying they are FEMA coffins.
Pauligirl, Pauligirl i am not here to convince you. you must decide for yourself. yes, you are correct inasmuch as Freedom Radio acknowledging as opposed to FEMA acknowledging. it is important to me, Pauligirl, and to my fellow Georgians. I believe people should be informed; however, i do not believe my beliefs should be forced upon another. the "big picture" is seen clearly through my eyes. i have only two goals, to wit: (1) to warn the people of the FEMA coffins and (2) the "rabbit hole" in Ellijay, Ga. Hours of research has been put in into those two items referred to hereinabove and i will NOT back down on my belief and there is no amount of sarcasm, belittling and sugar-coating words which amount to calling me a liar effective enough to stop me.

Wanna see whats on the trains?www.theautochannel.com...
The "shackles".....freight tie downs.

maybe on down the track, Pauligirl.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SkullShoals

these are not the railcars i speak of. go to www.uaff.us... and scroll down until you get to FEMA DEATH CAMPS AND THE RED AND BLUE LIST UNDER MARTIAL LAW. quite a difference.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

reply to post by SkullShoals

these are not the railcars i speak of. go to www.uaff.us... and scroll down until you get to FEMA DEATH CAMPS AND THE RED AND BLUE LIST UNDER MARTIAL LAW. quite a difference.

What does that have to do with the youtube videos you linked??

You say the train cars are "on the move"... the trains... they are moving train cars... moving train cars all over the state and even the country. Is that troubling in some way?
Those cars in all your youtube links are old autoracks. Of course they are "on the move"... transporting new cars, that is what they are made to do. Should I feel threatened by this?

I have a lot of trouble connecting the dots that run through your head. Since this information could potentially save all of our lives, I think you should take a moment to explain things.

Talk more about these train cars... that FEMA owns... connect the dots.

Here is a an image from one of your youtube links. Tell me a little about it. What does it all mean?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

As a people and a Country we NEED to be Aware of the Events unfolding…..Yet I found some pretty disturbing information, it’s pretty alarming and We need to be prepared. No one in their right mind, would just think of something like this topic without the evidence they had….Please be forwarned….God Bless FEMA ORDERED 102,000 Boxcars w. Shackles! Quote THE FACTS-GUNDERSON PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES-A REPORT Here is a summary of the previous information circulating about Gunderson’s PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES from previous reports circulating all over the nation on this subject, which I have written. BRENT GUNDERSON is challenging my information. CAN YOU PROVE HIM WRONG??? Many people have raised skeptical questions about reports of prisoner BOXCARS AND SHACKLES being sighted across America. Some people think that they are only reported originally through Phil Schnieder in a Patriot interview. Recently, someone erroneously reported that MY information on them originated from Phil Schnieder. WRONG! My research and documentation on the boxcars and shackles goes far beyond Phil´s interview. Long before I heard of him, I had eyewitness information on these boxcars. A van full of eyewitnesses, missionaries traveling across America to evangelize and pray, stumbled across these boxcars in Montana, near Columbia Falls in Glacier. They described boxcars, in this case painted black, with shackles welded into them and a modern guillotine at the head of each boxcar inside. As they were photographing mountain scenery, they decided to follow railroad tracks into the wilderness so as to not get lost. This is how they came upon these boxcars with shackles. I later received a report from Lee Harrington of Valier, MT, who was a professional metal worker. He told me how in Glascow, MT, summer youth workers were employed to weld shackles into boxcars in that operation. They were then shipped west to Glacier and stored on remote sidetracks. Passing through the Blackfoot Indian Reservation in Cutbank, a local Blackfoot Indian, George Bullcalf, spotted these strange boxcars. When I interviewed local Patriots in Columbia Falls, they confirmed that hunters often stumbled upon such boxcars on remote train spurs in that wilderness region.
truthtold.wordpress.com...

TEXAS a. Gunderson Steel Fabrication holds the federal contract for the 100,000+ shackle- mounted boxcars. b. In 2000, BUSH as candidate makes his way to VISIT Gunderson Steel Fabrication (IN TEXAS), (ostensibly (alibi) to give a t.v. speech about social security. Why a speech on social security had to be conducted from a shackled-boxcar manufacturing site, only Bush will know for sure...) "...Gunderson Steel Fabrication is under secret contract from the U.S. government to produce these prisoner boxcars. The company received an order from the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad boxcars with the shackles inside. Gunderson has a satellite factory for making the boxcars with shackles in Texas. Interestingly, Gunderson became the launching pad where then-presidential candidate Governor George W. Bush introduced his plan for social security reform on May 16, 2000, a major part of the current president's platform. Apparently, Mr. Bush has some special personal relation with Gunderson." c. 11 SUBCONTRACTORS IN SHACKLED-BOXCAR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT: Quotes taken from a lecture given by the late Philip Schneider, ex-NATO geologist who gave up his 1 million dollar a year retirement salary, who has blown the whole New World Order wide open. He is assassinated less than one year after he started talking, after many failed attempts to 're-hire' him. He was told he was doing 'irrevocable' damage to the New World Order by US intelligence agents who visited him in his Portland, Oregon apartment. " d. PLUS, SHACKLED-BOXCARS ARE BEING SHIPPED IN FROM THE WORLD'S LARGEST POLICE STATE, CHINA: "Metal worker Lee Harrington also described 20,000 CHINESE prisoner boxcars with shackles and modern guillotines, in the form of 40 foot railroad containers, coming into America via the west coast. They were ordered by the American government through a Senator who visited China and ordered these items. Workers unloading them became suspicious and began to investigate and discovered these horrors from China. Such 40 foot cargo containers from China are now piled up along the West Coast, especially around Long Beach Naval Shipyard, turned over the Chinese."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THE FACTS-GUNDERSON PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES-A REPORT portland.indymedia.org...

ok, i've provided links in hopes you might take a gander and come up w/yet another opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Has anyone thought of just calling Homeland security(FEMA) and just asking them what they are for? Or calling the place they are stored at and asking them?We could speculate forever and never really know what they are for.It could be something sinister or simply nothing.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

i sent fema an email as well as numerous others (i believe they are posted) and they sent back an email asking the location. i then emailed them Madison, Georgia but fema never responded.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join