It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.polyguardvaults.com...

this is the url website to the company that manufactures these ( Vaults -coffins).. very interesting....
oh make sure you check out the stone henge wanna be in georgia which has the nwo 10 commandments...

it even notes population control.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

a good conspiracy put 22 million of these scattered across our nation. they gave you sodium flouride, metals and toxic food. your denial will come to an abrupt end.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

please review patent. these coffins were made for cremation, ok, in case of a biological attack. ya know to prevent contamination to the point of a non existent people. got to have some sheppal left to do the elites bidding.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Even the motivation behind something so ridiculous is absent. What do the government have to gain from this? Nothing.
In order to restore an economy you need a workforce, and for an economy the size of that in the US, that takes millions of people, the people so many are convinced the government wants to kill!

I get so sick and tired of reading the question: "What does the government have to gain by this?".... and then it's followed up with: "Nothing."

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Thank you for having this forum of comments on this subject. You're not alone. Imagine 10s of thousands of other people feverously aware and searching for more facts of what they already found to be other clues leading to the same answer of what you found hear. Now I'm from CA, and a Christian. I read and study the scriptures as instructed by Christ to receive wisdom and understanding. My career was having a family and working as a computer networking tech, now, my priority in life is to be a witness and a light and letting others know that Satan and his rule over us is coming to a close. The end of probation is near. Based on prophecy we are a few years away from the 6000 year period for man on Earth and God said His return would be sooner lest we destroy ourselves...Mark 13:20. He did say that nations will rise against each other. Mark 13:8. The persecution/affliction coming will be greater than anytime before since creation...Mark 13:19(better off reading the whole chapter) Don't be quick to discredit what you found out here you guys.What I found out and what you probably know already:
1.Bush was behind and/or a party to the 9/11 events.
2.The US currency (1s,5s,10s,20s,50s,100s,)made after 96' depicts artwork of the upcoming WTC and Pentagon bombing before the event happened.
3.US declares bankruptcy back in 1971 with the Presidential warning of irreversible damage to our economy in 30years if not corrected (guess we survived an extra 7 years)
4.We've been off the gold standard since 71. And the dollar is really worth no more than toilet paper but it's only alive now cause we believe it as a consumer that it has value...that time is diminishing
5.May 9 2007 Bush signed bill that gives him power to imprison suspected terrorist/US citizens/and victims of natural disasters using concentration camps/military force- civil disobedience control
6.All the new Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve have taken office during the presidency of George W Bush-Fed reserve has deep ties with our current economy drop/foreign relations and money in Iraq
7.For the last 8yrs hundreds of thousands of Polyguard burial vaults have been purchased and are being deployed at different states pending a big foreseen catastrophe
8.The freemasons of this country call it chapters/lodges or regional offices are infested with illuminati agents that not only admit to devil worship but are determined on decreasing this country's current population and introducing a new form of currency here and it will have global ties, a means to have a consolidation of a new world order
This country's US dollar will collapse. Our taxes are only paying on the interest of our national/foreign debt. We will concede to a new form of currency and new laws that will shake the foundations of what this country was founded on.

You can choose to be shocked, enraged or in denial. But please do not say that "our country would never allow something like that"...or..."The news on tv would infom us of important things like that." our nations idea of news is Brad and Angelina having personal problems or American idol contestants.The next 8 months will be very difficult on this generation. These grave vaults are connected please do not stop looking for more.Be careful or your hearts will be weighed down with drunkenness and anxiety for life and that day close upon you unexpectedly like a trap...Luke 21:34 If you want more on this event search-David Gates the coming crises- on youtube. It's 10min. of something worth your time. Pray that the souls of your family and friends are right with God when Pandoras box opens. Wheather you don't believe or care these are the signs of the times warned... The US will not be exempt.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Even the motivation behind something so ridiculous is absent. What do the government have to gain from this? Nothing.
In order to restore an economy you need a workforce, and for an economy the size of that in the US, that takes millions of people, the people so many are convinced the government wants to kill!

I get so sick and tired of reading the question: "What does the government have to gain by this?".... and then it's followed up with: "Nothing."

I agree - and isn't it even more suspicious that this statement is from an Anon ATS poster?

Best just to ignore these kind of judgmental brainwashing neuro-linguistic programming comments.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I swear everytime this thread resurfaces it sends a chill down my spine. I've read some creepy stuff on ATS through the years, but nothing competes with seeing piles piles of caskets laying around waiting for god only knows what.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

i like your legalees in your signature. when i first looked upon these coffins in 2002, my first thought was, "these look like coffins." while mark and i took pics a white truck pulled up and watched us and that act gave me an uneasy feeling. when i touched the coffins, i had to find out exactly what they were. some will disagree w/me but when i say they are for multiple bodies and for cremation................that is their purpose. all i do now is search to narrow down when.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I will admit to agree with you about multiple bodies going inside and the cremation idea. I wrote the long Biblical anon reply just a little before your reply and i think the answer as to when may very well be answered in the next 8 months. Just don't sit on the early warning signs idling, stay alert and keep your loved ones posted on what you find out. Pray for more understanding and keepyour head out of the sand where most of our fellow American's heads are...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The only reason the federal government has these stacked up and ready to go is if their is some sort of biological attack on U.S. soil which at this point in our history is a very real threat.

Notice how these have only surfaced on the East Coast not out West I would say its safe to assume that The Feds are expecting something on the Eastern Seaboard considering Washington and N.Y.C. are there.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NASTY LAWLESS

they are also located in Ennis Tx and Alfton Wy as stated in prior post by the OP. the OP provided a link of a snapshot of these coffins in both these areas.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
All I can say is, this is scary... scary, but something big is going to happen... and all my fellow citizens.. whatever it is, we must stick together.

There are many more of us, then there are of it.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have been researching a lot lately.. I'm only 17 and I can see whats going on so why the hell doesn't every1 wake up to it? Spread this persons youtube channel... lots of information on it www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i appreciate your post and i continue to dig 20 deep. i feel as though we the people are in a lull right now but i do believe in planning, preparing and positioning. i do believe our government is in position and the lull i feel we are in is the calm before the storm. i believe this country is going to be shook like it has never been shook before and the majority of the masses will not survive the shock.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I live in england, where fortunatly i hear or see no rumour of anything like
this happening, but the US? very likely i'd say!
i've seen all the youtube vids, all the pics on the net, spent hours upon end reading disscusions alike in all subjects of these conspired times.
from religeon to space, animals to nuclear missiles.

this my american friends is terrible!!
i would not believe it for months and nobody seems to have a clue what im talking about, so i choose to keep it to myself.

why wont your leaders do something about these rumours????
G Bush didnt give any answers, but he did Laugh at you!! yes, the man laughs at you, his very own nation!
and now you Obama! all going very slendid isnt it. load of crap!
THEY ARE ACTORS!

And the people have not been aloud any truth about anything.
i feel sorry for all the people these bad times will come to.
But when my time comes i have a plan and i will be gone, they will not have me for they do not own me.
NWO - new world order
OWN - because the own you
NOW - because its already here
WON - because they have won
(whichever way you want it)

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Perhaps the coffins are in anticipation of an outbreak of Solanum.

The REAL Solanum (Zombie disease!) .

It's very possible that the illuminati can engineer such as thing and meet their population reduction needs!

Very Scared....

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

As far as I can tell, (I work at a cemetery) these are NOT caskets. They look like the plastic vaults that a casket would go into. Some places use cement vaults, some plastic. (I know Indiana uses the plastic vaults...was there for a funeral a couple years back.)

However...why there are so many...who knows.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have not read all the replies to this thread...but I have checked on this stuff alil.

This is what I got from a person from the TV newsmedia here in Atlanta.

"I wanted to let you know I did some checking and found out there is a legitimate explanation and it has nothing to do with FEMA. What you see, are in fact, burial vaults. 50-thousand of them. They’re made by a company called Vantage, which is based in Covington. I have pasted a link to their website. Please check it out. I spoke with the company’s owner/president. He says FEMA has nothing to do with it. It is a business, and they are storing those vaults for customers. I hope this helps! Thank you very much for your interest, and for letting us know about it!
"

I contacted the Vantage products corp....asking them simply the price of the "Basic Ultima" vault.

They did not give me a price and they said they do not sale them to "consumers".....their email also had this at the bottom

"The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the personal and confidential use of the individual named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive this information. All of this information is privileged and confidential. "

Here is Vantage product's website:
vantageproducts.com...

I was not able to get a price from the company.

However I was able to find two companies using the products.....

Here is a site with the prices:
www.lanememorialgardens.com/pdf/lanememorialgardens.com_cemetery_prices.pdf

Prices are as follows:
Air Seal Standard Vantage Vault, price $975.00
Top seal Ultima Vantage box, Price $1,075

The 2nd company I found saleing the Vantage Vaults was:

Springfield Memorial Gardens:
Vantage Liner with base and lid.
(does not seal)
Air Seal Standard Vantage Vault (York)
polypropylene
Top Seal Ultima Vantage Vault (York)
Moulded of non-biodegradable polypropylene. Water resistant 50 year warranty.

Now Vantage also has another location in Georgia:

directory.qualifiedremodeler.com...

www.aecinfo.com...

1665 Dogwood Drive SW
Conyers, GA
Zip Code: 30012
Phone: 770-483-0915
Fax: 770-860-8347

Company Description

Vantage Products Corporation is a leading provider of plastics products for builders/remodelers/homeowners, w/decorative/functional exterior products that have set the quality standard: VantageÆ molded shutters: molded color/paintable, wood-grained. Easy to install, they come in nine standard colors w/hardware. American PaletteTM shutters: 108 colors -- most comprehensive/versatile line on the market. ShutterShieldTMís a unique coating that guarantees finish for the life of the house. TailorMadeÆ shutters: customized by shutter style, design, and color. Shutter accessories: louver shutter caps, raised panel shutter caps, and transom caps in Vantage's full color palette. PermaLatticeTM: most durable, wood-grained lattice; UV stabilized and maintenance-free. Gable Vents: molded w/authentic millwork, easy to install and maintain; donít require j-channeling or caulk. Exterior accessories: heavy-duty molded (fixture/electrical mounting surfaces).

Ok...so we have a price and apprently Vantage saying there is 50,000.....I'm pretty sure the number is higher.

So now let's look into that more

50,000 times 900 is 45 million.

www.manta.com...
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Rd, Covington, GA 30014-8323
Contact Phone: (770) 788-0136
URL (web address): www.indelinc.com
Business Category: Mfg Plastic Products in Covington, GA
Industry (SIC): Plastics Products, NEC

Company Name: Vantage Products Corporation
Address: 960 Almon Rd, Covington, GA 30014-8323
Alt Business Name: