It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins In Georgia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
great screen shots.

i have found only one church listed on lions club road in madison, that is within close proximity to the area in question.
here is their info: Center Point Church
1331 lion's club road, madison ga
(706) 343-1420
www.cpcmga.org

[edit on 12/19/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Doesn't really look like a plastic factory possibly just a holding area. Looked on live search and there appears to be tens of thousands of them. The place doesn't look like it has gates so you could drive right in. They do look too big for coffins though most people could fit in a box about a foot deep if your in a hurry that is. A company called B&B Concrete Products 1190 Lions club road may be across the road from them

mikell

[edit on 19-12-2007 by mikellmikell]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
stingray i believe that the coordinates you provided are in fact the correct location. i have been scanning the madison area, specifically 'just off of' route 20. it appears that, that area is most definitely the area in question.

there is a high amount of traffic and activity very close to the location. if not on the location's property itself. anyone know what those buildings are?

i would try to dismiss it as not being coffins if there weren't so damn many of them. that's gotta be at least hundreds of thousands of them.

also, note the proximity to the train tracks. one thing you need to know about FEMA operations is they're almost always near train tracks. when SHTF, they operate over rail since transportation over roads will be unreliable.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I don't see any evidence that any of the production or any orders or any sign what so ever has anything to do with FEMA or any other government agency. It would appear this is no different then going to a manufactured home factory and declaring FEMA is planning some kind of camp...

The site the images are from, the list of concentration camps to be has been debunked several times on ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
this is very interesting.

I find it very hard to believe that theses plastic containers are designed to house dead bodies.

Surely someone in the mass media would pick up on this and bring it to the attention of the sheeple.
if they are coffins its either gross miss use of public funds , or there planning for something quite terrible.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I called the church.
I got a voice mail that directed me to 706-318-0489 to contact the Pastor in an emergency.

I don't think I'll follow that lead tonight.
Even a man of the Lord needs his down time.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
reply to post by agent violet

I called the church.
I got a voice mail that directed me to 706-318-0489 to contact the Pastor in an emergency.

I don't think I'll follow that lead tonight.
Even a man of the Lord needs his down time.

mighty cool! do you plan on calling the church tomorrow? i would, but i'm terrible at things like that.

please post on the board if you get a response from the preacher-man. i don't want to waste my time investigating if it turns out those boxes are for construction or something legitimate, as they very well may be.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
MikellMikell, great find!

i think you may be correct, B&B concrete products may very well be the exact location. by scanning the site it appears that there are many deposits/storages of perhaps concrete, sand, stone and others of the like.

it says at this site:web.georgia.org...

that they make concrete septic tanks.
those black bins may very well be used in the septic tank business.
(i will be looking into this) nonetheless, here is their number if anyone's interested:
(706) 342-3123
owner: Paul Busenitz

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Is this them...? If so, looks like they need to work on their webpage...

www.macraesbluebook.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
hmmm, that certainly sounds like a legitimate use for such boxes. anybody wanna call that number tomorrow and ask the grunts what those boxes are used for? now i'm seriously leaning towards those boxes being used for sewers or something along those lines. whole bunch of 'em though.

Originally posted by agent violet
MikellMikell, great find!

i think you may be correct, B&B concrete products may very well be the exact location. by scanning the site it appears that there are many deposits of perhaps concrete, sand, stone and others of the like.

it says at this site:web.georgia.org...

that they make concrete septic tanks.
those black bins may very well be used in the septic tank business.
(i will be looking into this.) nonetheless, here is their number if anyone's interested: (706) 342-3123

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
yeah, here's what it says they do at the facility -- it certainly fits with the legit use of bigass plastic boxes...

Products Description:
Plumbing/Heating/Air Cond Contractor Ret Lumber/Building Materials Wholesales Construction Materials Ultrafiltration equipment, Packaged water treatment systems, Collection tanks, Sludge or sewage composting equipment, Dewatering equipment, Sludge pelletizers, Sludge shredders, Water treatment dryers, Incinerators, Odor control equipment, Septic tanks, Settling tanks

Custom engineered rotationally molded tanks, chemical storage tanks, vertical & horizontal polypropylene tanks, steel & plastic hopper bins, intermediate bulk containers, polyethylene water storage tanks, dual wall agricultural tanks, high density polyethylene tanks, double wall septic tanks, semi-bulk storage silos, stainless steel..
Products: Tanks: septic; tanks: septic, fibreglass; agricultural equipment: storage bins, crop; bins; bins:..

Custom fiberglass & plastic fabrication, rotationally molded plastic tanks, above-ground plastic storage tanks, fiberglass reinforced plastic storage tanks, septic tanks, high density corrosion-resistant tanks, fiberglass gratings & ladders, cylindrical open-top plastic wastewater tanks, acid-resistant chemical processing equipment,..

[edit on 19-12-2007 by stingray]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
But why so many of these tanks/containers lying in a field ? If it was a huge order you'd think the company would want to ship them asap ... maybe they stockpile them during the Autumn/Fall/Winter and ship them in the Spring when new build housing developments start getting constructed ? (the photos being 2002, before the housing slump).

And if they are a major player in the "septic tank/container" business, their online presence is a bit ... thin. Maybe they've gone bust.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
OP, can you please enlarge the Second image of the thumbnails
you posted? I ask this because in that image, there is a label visible. the label appears to be attached to the bin. If you could enlarge that picture to its normal size or any common size larger than a thumbnail, it would be greatly appreciated.

that label may be the key to who supplied the bins. however, it may just be blank, being as that it was probably out in the elements.

nonetheless i'd like to see the images (preferably the second one) at a larger or preferably the original size. if possible

EDIT TO ADD:
on the images that 'rockpuck' provided, it appears that the bins/containers/tanks have hinged lids of some sort. this would seem plausible being as that i have not seen pictures of individual stacks of
lids and containers. this may be because the lids and containers are attached. this would make it possible for the man in rock puck's picture to easily ajar the lid at such an angle, becaus the hinge would be supporting the weight of the lid, or so i think.

so my question is, would bins with hinged lids cause a problem with orderly stacking?

the next thing i noticed was the lack of handles/hand holes etc.
this tells me that the bins were not intended to be physically picked up by a person. where as most tupperware style bins do in fact have handles (if needed i will supply images to prove this.) so being as that they dont have these trademark-esque handles, i believe that they are a type of shipping bin. they were probably transported via skid/freight/tractor/etc. but they definitely weren't picked up individually.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm no expert... but these supposed "coffins" don't look like they would meet even the minimum requirements allowed by law. This is especially the case if we are talking about using them after a biological attack. Again, I'm no expert, but would it be safe to put bodies infected with a biological agent in what appears to amount to large Rubbermade containers?

Unless, of course, these are intended to be used for cremation.

I just think that if this was some big government/NWO secret then they wouldn't be stacked up out in a field for all to see. And there certainly wouldn't be some guy posing for a photograph as he assembles one.

Until I see more information, I'll remain undecided.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
They would not hold the weight of the earth above it so they are not coffins and are to big anyway. The government has body bags for that and lots of them.
I wish people would stop worrying about the population being imprisoned too. They cant even build jails big enough for the criminals. They can not control the whole country, Not by a long shot. Not even with all our troops home. Our government already has the population under control with many people so ignorant they couldn't tell you who the President of the country is.
If we do have secret detention centers, They are for suspected terrorist we round up after a major attack like what we did to the Japanese after Pearl Harbor.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I dong see why someone would think these are coffins. I mean, it almost makes me laugh....

To me, they just look like bulk storage containers, like this:

plasticcontainersupply.com...

[edit on 19-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Actually take a look at the fiberglass sceptic tank containers on this page

images.search.yahoo.com...

Edit to add pic

img265.imageshack.us...

There certainly are alot of them. I would still be interested to hear what the company across the street calls them.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Read David Icke's books he predicted this 10 years ago.

He's been classified as a "nut case" yet much of what he has said has come to pass. I can't stress enough to read David Icke's books.

They are here.
They have been here a while. Read (Gods of Eden/William Bramley).
They are reptilian.
We are cattle to them...........food and slave labor.
Earth is an enslaved planet (also google Alex Collier).
If you don't believe me, just take a pencil and pad and jot down each and every indication of "reptile" you come across in any 24 hour period.
This includes, movies, commericals (geico), posters, art, food (chinese take out), clothes, video games, poop just pick up a newspaper........We are living "They Live" / "Matrix" but the majority of us are too brainwashed to see it.......If you want to protect your children, keep a close eye on them and train them to think for themselves, trust no one and move fast.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Religion..............it was designed to control the masses. Much of our "information" concerning history, religion, math, etc is "disinformation". Designed to "control" us. Control the information and you control "the herd". David Icke throws out some pretty wild ideas but if you read his books all the way through and let it sink it - think about what he has written with a open mind and humble heart, you discover you really are living in a Matrix of sorts. It's scary because almost every aspect of our belief system is "put to the test". But, control the information and you control the herd. All of our religions were "mass produced" to control us and they have done a very good job of it.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
of human descent:
please point out the correlation between your last two posts and the thread topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join