It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Once again, thanks for answering my questions. I will have some more after you get caught up with the rest. I have sent you a u2u message. If you check at the top of your screen, you should see it in red.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
thanks for answering that question....i also heard of a boy named Boriska...who by the way is supposedly from mars and he states that there will be a poleshift and that will eventually kill off a lot of the ppl here on earth...just wondering if that is true..

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Greetings Oz ,

Because even hear people are seeking understanding and if they are not then that will eventually come back to them in there own mirrors to look at.

Nothing is truly a waste of time.

If a person takes time to ask a serious question and is a seeker then I will take time to answer there questions.

I find there are two types of people interested in Aliens and Ufos those that
are looking for proof constantly that a Ufo exists ,then you have those who have seen a Ufo and do not believe People can get here from other Dimensions or Worlds.

The Skeptics ask the Ufologists for proof and now the Ufologists ask people from other worlds for proof they are real.

Its very interesting to see this .

Its as if the truth of this is never found we can keep looking for Ufos .

Just think if the truth is revailed that People do exist on other Worlds can come and go at will in Ships etc then the whole Ufo area nolonger is a question .

Back to your question I feel people will react and respond sometimes based on nothing more then the mind says this is not possible you need to react and many times its because they do not have the information yet consciously to understand this .

Anyway I am enjoying the interaction and this is truly a great way to help people learn about the Spiritual Et levels .

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hello, CmdrAleon.

Thanks for all the information you have been providing so far.
I have read your posting mentioning meditation and getting to a higher cosmic frequency. My question is. Is is possible for a human of earth origin to overcome our obstacles and do as you did, meaning, go to a different place in space or even mars? If so, what are your recommendations and/or is there someone out there that we can try to contact and ask to be instructed?

Thanks for your time.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Because even [here] people are seeking understanding and if they are not then that will eventually come back to them in [their] own mirrors to look at.

Nothing is truly a waste of time.

If a person takes time to ask a serious question and is a seeker then I will take time to answer there questions.

I find there are two types of people interested in Aliens and Ufos those that
are looking for proof constantly that a Ufo exists ,then you have those who have seen a Ufo and do not believe People can get here from other Dimensions or Worlds.

The Skeptics ask the Ufologists for proof and now the Ufologists ask people from other worlds for proof they are real.

Its very interesting to see this .

Its as if the truth of this is never found we can keep looking for Ufos .

Just think if the truth is revailed that People do exist on other Worlds can come and go at will in Ships etc then the whole Ufo area nolonger is a question .

Back to your question I feel people will react and respond sometimes based on nothing more then the mind says this is not possible you need to react and many times its because they do not have the information yet consciously to understand this .

Anyway I am enjoying the interaction and this is truly a great way to help people learn about the Spiritual Et levels .

CmdrAleon

/facepalm

That's why I have such disdain for people who act like you. You put on this whole "goodie-two-shoes" attitude, which makes it near IMPOSSIBLE to refute anything that you say, because you can always counter by saying something to the effect of "Why are you so mad? Lighten up and enjoy life in the Blessings of the Almighty One!" or "I'm sorry if my facts have disturbed you, but you see, it is something you must FEEL, and proof can never be provided."

No matter what I say and no matter how I try to respond, I'll be swamped by a bunch of your happy-go-lucky supporters that feel and "know" that you are correct. What ever happened to denying ignorance? Why should we believe this person JUST because of his happy attitude? What ever happened to going on logic instead of feelings? The latter can be manipulated, but the former, if truly unbiased and under unchanging laws, is written in stone.

The simple fact is this: You are playing on people's emotions and confusing them.

· You start off by mentioning 2012. This date automatically enthralls most conspiracy theorists.
· "Spiritual Transformation" also appeals
· You use terms like "Your Nasa" and "Mother Earth", which shows you playing a "Holier Than Thou" (the humble version, not the stuck-up version) role
· You put "Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always" at the end, followed by your name, continuing the cheerful attitude

I see right through everything. I will not be tricked for the five millionth time. I'm sick of hoaxers coming on here and treating us like guinea pigs, trying out new things to see which hoaxes work and which ones don't.

It sickens me.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zionide

Greetings Zion,

First on the Pole Shift this is already in progress Sumatra and other areas in the Ring of Fire and elsewhere.

The Pole Shift is not yet completed and when it is the Planet will be in a consistant flow as it was before it was throw off its axis .

The boy from Mars at the time of his message was correct regarding the Planetery shift .

Many die in EarthQuakes and other events of Earth Changes now happening.

The Planetary population as a whole will make it through these events .

As for now connect with that information that will assist you within in a positive way and leave all the negative websites and information at the level and vibration that it resides at.

You will find in time as you discern within first the answers will be clear and you will connect with your cosmic family on many spiritual levels of understanding.

CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Greetings Sonic ,

If your sickened by messages and posts like mine let me ask where is the Love .

Yoy say logic well logic has caused many conflicts on Earth even before this current Society existed .

Hoax interesting I share my experiences coming to Earth and your logically thinking its got to be another one of those Hoaxers on here.

Not sure how now messages of ones experience are Hoaxed.

I would love to have you share your experiences which is your free will to do or not here .

I am not running off this site because your logic cannot see what if you look within and feel instead you would understand my message has more to it than what your logically mind is understanding or not.

It sounds like you have had to many bad experiences on the Internet to see and discern the difference from one who is real .

When you letgo of the logic then you will see beyond what you are not seeing now.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Hello I am a very young child from this planet with a huge spark of curiousity.
I have a big open mind and I recently have been very interested in this topic of aliens. It would be helpful if you tell me more about what is really happening in the big scheme of things. What is a grey? At school I try to convince my friends of aliens coming to this world but all they do is look at me funny. Can you also talk about the religions on this planet?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have one more question that i have forgotten to ask you hehehe....I thought 2012 is basically the End of this World? Many state that it is and i am now confused as to what to think about it...i kinda think its going to be spiritual Ascension and then again i see death and destruction at the same time...

anyways i really appreciate what you are doing here

not to make any false claims or anything but i am from Atlas in the Pleiades...and my home planet is Cizari...its one of 6 planets there...i would like to ask you if perhaps by any chance heard of that planet?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

They way to start doing this is to get away from Tv sets ,video games and anything else that would be a distraction within your home.

You can use a word like OM or Hu this will resonate into a higher frequency of Cosmic Meditation which is key.

A quite space is also important where you can focus on your intent.

Ask in your meditations for help from the Christed Cosmic Levels of Light.

The distractions you mention are like mental drugs for many of us. How long should you do this meditation? 2 twice daily, 1 a week, 1 a month.

People on earth like results fast, fast, fast, so what is the quickest method?

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I don't think your messages of love are being questioned. In fact, personally, I appreciate them no matter how you try and convey them. BUT and there is a big BUT here... lets pretend for a second you are who you say you are, and you have the technology you say you posess. I would have to argue that ,you, being a higher level of consciousness that you are, or at least being in contact with a higher level of consciousness (Jesus Christ...which proved to me instantly that this was an unfactual message) are doing the immoral and un "Jesus Christ" thing by just being here. Answer this. Is it more important to be spreading this message over a conspiracy website to people who can afford a computer and the subscription based internet (in other words those who are fortunate), or simply knowing who you are and helping the humans, with your massively superior technology, that are not as fortunate? For example: in Africa where humans can not even have access to clean water. Surely you could provide a cheap or even free technology to help these poor, suffering people with this basic need. And in doing so gain a much more wide spread understanding of your message and at the same time making a positive influence in a truly effective way on mother earth. If you can answer this question and act in some way along these lines then I am sure you will never need to express your message through a website like this one and have a much more profound impact on this world. What say you?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

As of now and I am speaking solely on a Cosmic Spiritual informational level and area Jesus Christ oversee's the operations of who is coming and going at this time Ashtar whom is a beautiful person within the Ashtar Galactic Command works closely with Jesus in this sector of the Universe now.

I was starting to enjoy reading the threads, but with the interjection of Jesus it really made things go downhill. Why is it Religion has anything to do with all of this?

Religion has caused many many wars and manipulated people around the world to suit their own selfish agenda's, using good people. Jesus, God, etc......I believe everyone is equal in the universe and no one single being is better or more powerful than the other, but we all make up what many call 'God' it's just most can't see it yet.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tomster

Greetings Tomster,

The Greys or has they are know in Space as Zeta beings come from this Dimension and in so doing are at the moment stuck in this dimension after losing there Human connection eons ago .

The beings that I would learn about are the Spiritual beings like Ashtar,Sananda and there are others .

There are also Indigo Children which I feel you are one very strongly.

If you google Ashtar Command you will find good information but as an open soul use discernment on these sites always and remember sometimes people are projecting there higher consciousness .

Also Star Beings or Lightworkers google this area and you will find some good information.

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Greetings Real,

when I did mention Jesus I explained that its not anything to do with Earth based Religion .

My post on this was that Jesus in realty is a Cosmic being unlike the one portrayed in Earth based belief syetems i.e your Churchs Temples etc .

Jesus is all good on the Cosmic level if you will look at him in that way verses what is taught on Earth about him.

CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Greetings Real,

when I did mention Jesus I explained that its not anything to do with Earth based Religion .

My post on this was that Jesus in realty is a Cosmic being unlike the one portrayed in Earth based belief syetems i.e your Churchs Temples etc .

Jesus is all good on the Cosmic level if you will look at him in that way verses what is taught on Earth about him.

CmdrAleon

Greetings to you,

We are all spiritual beings on earth and we are having a human experience. This I do know.

I still don't see the relationship to Jesus because it is just a name. Names have little significance in the spiritual world, this I also know.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Greetings Abelievingskeptic,

Its not the technology thats important its the Spiritual Cosmic understanding.

When you look beyond do they have advanced technology to the Awakening process within the soul level thats the key.

Not if there Spaceships travel here or there and how do they operate what do they use to come to Earth?

Its the Consciousness that is most important once this has awakened and the DNA activated then you will travel without technology.

CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Cmdraleon,

I was just wondering. I had a dream a few years back while i was in my ninth dimension. I dreamt that my cat Harold was the incarnation of Ra and he was having a pillow fight with my girlfriend, who funnily enough was Jesus. Which is kinda weird cause she is a girl, obviously, and she was wearing a fake beard.

My question is, if my cat is actually the incarnation of Ra, what was he doing having a pillow fight with my cross dressing girlfriend in the ninth dimension? Was the real Jesus on holidays that week and my girlfriend had to fill in? If that's the case it's kinda weird, my girlfriend is Jewish.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

HA!!!! That is awesome. you should definetly consider comedy as a career. no sarcasm at all. you rock bro!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

fully agreed. But If you are who you say you are then it becomes relevant of how you portray yourself and convey your message. No? And you either completely missed my point or decided to ignore it. Why don't you use your advanced intellect and higher consciousness to help the less fortunate in the world, in turn making a much more profound impact with your message? Are these people not as important than the people here on ats?

[edit on 9/16/07 by abelievingskeptic]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Also, you said you are available to have telepathic abilities at anytime. I believe these types of communication are possible. And I am willing to open myself to communication if your willing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join