It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I am in awe to see that what I have been experiencing in the past year is true.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It would appear since 2007 some Governments have released and continue to have a controlled release of documents regarding UFOs.
Including another release from the English Government regarding Winston Churchill.

This year alone many have seen increases in UFO activity around the World and this will continue as we get into 2011 I believe and then to a maxium point .

When this happens then Contact will also occur aswell.

Some of the new Crop Circle formations have show what appears to be a split between the Old Earth and the New Earth including a shift from one dimension to the next .

From above we are given a cosmic book of information regarding out future .

The Cosmic Key to this Galactic Doorway is about to be opened.

Governments are having problems because they have outlived there time of being useful.

We are now in the Galactic Time period which would be far different then the limited dimensional world we have all lived in .

Can you feel the changes coming ?

Because they are here now.

The Sun will play a direct role in what is happening on a Cosmic Spiritual level .

Some believe 2012 will just be another year passing but that is the illusion that its just another year.

It will be far more then that .

We are in the mist of a major shift in Human understanding that will eventually affect all life upon Earth.

Enjoy the ride on SpaceShip Earth .

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
sorry.
plz disregard.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The shift has already begun. We are experiencing it right now.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I would love something to happen in 2012, but i feel this date will come and go, just like other predictions. And the people who believed the 2012 predictions, will just move on to the next. Its not a very good way to live your life, as you will always feel disapointment.

Yes, i know the world is in a bad place at the moment, filled with so much evil, and yes, more than anyone i would love 2012 to come and for something to happen that will change everything for the better on earth.

But people have to realise that the chances that 2012 will come and go, and nothing will happen, is quite high. So, i say to people don't put too much faith in this because if nothing happens, then i can imagine alot of people feeling quite down and sad about it.

Just live your life the best way you can, and if it happens, then thats a huge bonus to all of us.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
haaha isn't it amazing when this thread was first made every one was like yeh yeh show me proof ,oh here we go just another delusional nut case..... but now it's the total opposite ,people are actualy waking up! it's real people we are changing rapidly! our concsiousness is accelerating or should i say we are waking up to what we already knew a long time ago.Its like we had a prison around our earth blocking us from the rest of life and now that prison is starting to dissolve and we are evolving into a galactic society!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

We havent even evolved into a global society...yet a galactic one.

There is much to do and to occur yet...this is a long road running. The start of it is nothing new either...its been happening for a long time, slowly.

Prepare for much hard work.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

yeh ,you know what i mean though! lol

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i seriously reccomend (if people haven't already) start working on their spiritual side by meditating and going within and releasing fear and other low vibrations.forgive every one and your self for every thing bad that's happened to you and try not to be too attatched to things.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So what would happened when we have changed ? or when Galatic plane hit us ?
Can we fly ? get out of our physical bodies at will ? capacity of our brains will be unlocked 100% ? turn into light beings ?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

this is what i've been trying to understand ,some are saying we are merging with our higher self and we will still be physical but have regained our full potential and others are saying we will turn into light beings and shed our physical container.I feel we are in the process of intergrating more of our soul into our physical bodys witch will indeed enable us to have abilities that we cannot comprehend at this time.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
we are plugging in the new electricity super power pack into our system.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
For me personally, anything is all good, but stay the same.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Personally. Over the past year of 2011, I felt huge changes within myself.

I was depressed, and I wouldn't say I was considering suicide but I definitely found myself thinking of suicidal thoughts.

And then I was introduced to spirituality.

It has changed my life, I feel it now more than ever.

I start and finish each day with a big smile and positive thoughts.

I love life, I love my self, and I love every living soul around me.

I wouldn't have accomplished any of this positive thinking without this website.

I love you all from the bottom of my heart, and wish you the best of luck in the coming year!

Peace, love, happiness, freedom.

Kluute

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join