It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Greetings Entralled ,

Simply to experience life on Earth and then remember who you truly are .

You will find many of your questioned answered within you.

The People who have come to Earth many have volunteered and at the same time forgotten the origin of there being.

In the new beginning there will be a place and space for all.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yoy say logic well logic has caused many conflicts on Earth even before this current Society existed .

well religion caused almost of earths major conflicts

its only as education became more accessible to the public
that religion started to loose its grip

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Hi Cmdr,

As always, thanks for answering my questions.

When the transformation happens, some are being sent to a parallel planet as you said, to work on karma. How will this happen? Will it be in the "blink of an eye?"

How about families? Will they be transformed intact? Parents and children, so forth?

Where will the ones be going, who are able to move forward? Will they remain on earth?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

all may appear calm and peacefull right this minute---tomorrow we could wake up and find out that israel is under attack again from her neighbours-----maybe even iran/or syria having used mini nukes this time-------in 1973 israel was being boycotted by the usa from the conventional weapons that she required to replenish what had been used after a surprise attack during the day of atonement------so israel loaded up the nukes onto designated aircraft in preperation for----whatever was required to not lose--cairo and a few other capitals were on the list for being turned into glass-----once kissinger realized how far this was going he begged the president to resume conventional weapons re-supplies on an emergency basis.during the iraq invasion and the scuds being launched against israel-----nukes were in the air aboard israilis aircraft as they circled above----one scud with a chemical or biological warhead would have seen bahgdad likewise turned to glass-----we are just one step away from nuclear ww3 everyday----just a fact when you have madmen running some countries.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Not to say anything rubbish but Im beginnin to think that the Reptilian and Grey ET;s are on a brink of full scale invasion around 2012 early 2013?? but our benevolent neighbors will not let this happen....

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
These "spiritual ETs" you speak of are actually Holy Angels of our Heavenly Father's forces. And, 2012 isn't the date we should be looking at, but 2008. I've seen the book Urantia mentioned several times. Personally, I believe the book "Chosen: End Times Truths Revealed" has it correct.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
For crying out loud, can we please learn some spelling and/or grammar before we post??? I would like to propose an "English Spelling and Grammar" section for ATS. Those who post from non-English speaking countries are exempt. But OP - REALLY - as enlightened and other-worldly as you claim to be - could you maybe just place your hand on an English book and absorb some English? I hate to sound like an arse here, but this has been a pet peeve of mine for a while. Slashdotters aren't much better, if it's any consolation.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
hi there. it is hard for us americans with so many people out there oretending to be someone that there not, to believe these things and not be skeptikal. forgive us. what i want to know is if you can see the future? we here all of this WW# talk... you speak of peace for the future? is ww# not going to happen? what is going to happen to the nwo(illuninati)? Are there plans for us not going to work? I would be verey interested in your answers.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

2012 is also an encoded number beyond being a year on your Planet.

2+0+1+2=Fifth dimesion=Redefining Time=Fifth chakra 'the voice of god'.

Through (earth/heart) vibrations the sound coming from the soul.

We are the voice of earth she is our heart.

eARTH-GOD is a Chakra of our solar system.

Now Earth is really the seventh planet, 7+ 5='the voice of god' =12

12=1+2=3 3= Mind, body, and spirit Unity. THIS MEANS OUR UNIVERSAL CHORD IS BEING STRUNG.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, this thread is now in Skunk Works, so I really can't complain, since this is where this tom-foolery should be placed.

There's one major error you stated that I need to correct. Logic is not what caused all of Earth's problems; greed, hatred, and religion (not spiritual, but sinful) all caused the problems.

I think what annoys me the most about people like you is the fact that you give other people false hope. I could care less if you have an opinion, because that can be ignored, but when you start spewing things as if they were fact with little to no basis behind it all, it ticks me off. I'm not talking about when you say "Love binds us all" or something to that effect, because ANYBODY can say that, but when you start saying that some things are misinformation and other things simply are not true and provide NO proof to back up your claims, it should be deemed as unacceptable -- not because of your words, but because people believe your words based on a feeling that can be manipulated through clever ingenuity.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It would be cool if I could talk to you on ventrilo or something so I can get to know more. My email is [email protected] please email me.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Here it one more time, he gave correct information.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hello Cmdraleon,

What will happen with the conflict between the people becoming more aware, and others who cause harm? Will we be expected to treat the hostility of people, selfishness, greed, etc. with love and friendship even though others are being harmed? Should be ignore all the negativity even though, ourselves and others may be harmed because of it?

Also what role do other species play in the awakening process? Will others such as animals also have an effect?

Thankyou

In response to others, how would a full-scale speech given to the public be helpful for better understanding of this topic? Cmdraleon already advised to try and stray from the tv, so that connection would be lost, and as someone said, why doesn't a speech on the White House lawn be given if this is so important? Can't you see the relations between that and other previous cults and religions. The important thing is not the message, but the acknowledgment which can lead to finding the message on your own. I believe if anything, the internet, although posted on a site where all people do is deny, deny, deny without questions (unless proof), at least other people can become aware of this, and lead to more people offering guidance instead of a public message, which just leads to blindly following people or ignorance.

The least you can do is thank Cmdraleon, as although you may not believe anything now and this could be a hoax, if it becomes the truth, at least you will remember what you learned instead of being left confused. I don't think you should ignorantly follow everything, but just because there is no proof, does that mean it cannot be true? There's no facts that say what you love or hate, but that doesn't mean these things don't exist.

-

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
hello, commander aleon or whatever is your real name.
i have been reading all of your replies.

i want to tell you a few things about what has happened to me in my life.
i keep on seeing ufos since the age of 14 years.

i can see other things, too. these are dots of lights, white smoke, "invisible" things, that move, white / blueish glowing stuff and so on.

what happens when your dna is changed?
could it be that you see glowing runic symbols on your bedroom wall, while you cant move?

i dont know. just give me some answers.

that indigo child stuff does also fit pretty much on me.

whatever.

[edit on 20/12/07 by cometa]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
2+0+1+2=Fifth dimesion=Redefining Time=Fifth chakra 'the voice of god'.

Through (earth/heart) vibrations the sound coming from the soul.

We are the voice of earth she is our heart.

eARTH-GOD is a Chakra of our solar system.

Now Earth is really the seventh planet, 7+ 5='the voice of god' =12

12=1+2=3 3= Mind, body, and spirit Unity. THIS MEANS OUR UNIVERSAL CHORD IS BEING STRUNG.

now the number (seven) in 2007 is a purifier=9 and 2009=2011=Universal symbology (2011=4) (4= multdimensional=spirit.)
2007= 9 DIMENSIONAL FREQUENCY, 2009= 11 DIMENSIONAL FREQUENCY, 2011=13 DIMENSIONAL FREQUENCY. 2012=Outside time and space itself 2012= 5 'redefining time' Gods hand in motion everything is recreated. 2014=7 the Seven Super universes are in place or alignment.

On the (seventh day) god rested because everything was recreated and into place.

The 'NEW SUN' will be in place '2014 MAKES SENSE NOW'. A

This is the Central Sun of all.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gabriel5578

Greetings gabriel ,

The future has been changed a number of years ago .

Those who keep promoting WW3 if that were to happen it will be on a different time line then the Earth you reside on.

I can say with certainty that on this Earth now there will be Peace not what Religious or other futurecasters predict.

There are people on this Planet who want to see MotherEarth in WW3 they are the Doomers and Gloomers.

If this does happen and thats remote at best it will be on another Earth in a lower vibrational frequency then this Earth that many reside on now.

Hope this answers your question.

CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Greetings Sonic,

Those that complain like yourself would do better to open to other realities beyond your own I agree that Hate Greed etc are root causes of Mankinds problems .

Logic allows for Mankind to create Wars ,Hate ,Greed and Power its Mans logically conclusion on how to create havoc on Mother Earth.

When people operate from there innerself and feeling from the core of there Spirit this is the place where Love resides .

Love is the key thing for Mankind to learn.

Asfar as where my message should be it was just find where it was in Aliens and UFOs .

Who decides that Spiritual Ets is not fit for that area .

Your free will allowed you to read the post and respond to the message .

No one forces people to respond or not .

Instead of complaining how about taking time to reflect and go within.

The Ufo Community is not what it once was in its early days back in the late 50's and 60's when people had direct contact with Spiritual people from other worlds.

People like Valiant Thor from Venus for example is one of these Christed beings in Human form a book written about him I highly suggest many read if you have never heard of it Stranger From The Pentagon Universe Press author Dr Frank E Stranges.

Thankyou for your frankness and may we come to a common understanding through this ineraction.

CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thank you cmdraleon, for replying.
I have to say I was somewhat shocked by your answers, this especially:

To answer your question regarding where does this leave Muslims and other Earth based Religions let me start by saying its not about Religions its about the Whole Planet and Humanity itself.

This is sidestepping the whole Mohammed question.
How exactly would you explain to over a billion devout people that their religion is wrong?
And for that matter, what about all of the Christian churches?
Are you seriously discounting all of Earths religions? Do you realise what a sweeping statement that is, and what dangerous theological ground you are treading on?

And this quote;

Th only Religion is the Religion of Love which has no boundries.

And this;

When people lego of Earth based Religions then they shall see beyond the current state of control that these Relgions have on them .

How do you and your Galactic Command propose to accomplish this? Simply through us accepting love?
What is love; true, divine love?
Is it the love of a creator who is beneficial and all powerful, as in most religions, or love of a creator who arrives off of our terran shores in huge spaceships? Isn't that a veiled threat, just like the early Christian missionaries who carried iron ovens with them, in which they burned dogs alive so as prospective converts could hear what it would be like to burn in hell?
Is this thread really helping the Commands grand scheme?

How, exactly, does the world "let go" of religion? And please, don't reply, if you do, by informing me that if we can't understand your message then we have no chance.

Almost every war or conflict on this planet has something to do with religion, or at least a strong belief system, in various forms; fascism, communism, greed etc.
And we're simply meant to "let go" of all of that and everything will be ok?
Humans, by nature, need something to believe in, whether it's divinity, temporal power, or evolution. We've accomplished that. We have strongly imbedded, hard wired beliefs that are part and parcel of the human psyche, and you want us to just let them go? Achieve a new "vibration", whatever that means, so we can be saved?
How incredibly naieve your Masters are!

Another quote from you;

Many of the Earth based Religions are based on limited concepts and understandings that will seperate many from another.

Not quite sure what you're getting at here. However I think I can make a guess that you are alluding to the Ashatar Command knowing the real truth, whilst every other "earth based" religion do not.
Would you, cmdraleon, be willing to sit in the same room (if it were possible, and not that I'm offering to accomplish it) with an Evangelical Christian, a Bhuddist monk, an Hassidic Jew, and a Moslem cleric and say the same thing? I would pay money to see that.

The logical minds will say how can this be the Soul level within all Humanity knows this is true .

It all goes back to the Awakened Human verses one that is rapped up in the Logical thinking process.

Are you also asking us here to stop thinking logically?
That is an incredibly cynical way of gaining converts.
What you're basically saying, and correct me if I'm wrong here, is stop questioning me and it'll all be ok?

Where does that leave free will?

Are you asking us to relinquish it and just believe?
That's unbelievable, but it sounds very familiar.

You know, the more I read your posts, which are becoming increasingly badly written, and about the Ashtar Command, this whole thread smacks of propoganda, and has all the hallmarks of coming from a really strange cult.
And as an ex-member of a fringe, though accepted, religion, I can now recognise the signs of the snake-oil salesman.

If the Ashtar Command was founded, and is being run by, enlightened spiritual beings, then, IMO, they need to address their choice of missionaries, and more importantly, their mission statement.

At the moment a thread such as this simply comes across as pandering to people who genuinely want to find a way of expressing their innermost thoughts through a belief system they find comfortable.
By using certain key phrases; ie 2012, Jesus, Higher light, aliens etc, you are managing to gain sympathy, even though your religion has no real content.
The Ashtar Galactic Command, IMO, is nothing but a sham and is fooling its followers, as you are, cmdraleon, ATS members in this post.

A last quote from you;

I am sharing mu answers with you and hope this helps .

No your answers don't help. In fact, they sadden me quite profoundly. And please don't bless me; you have no authority to do so.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The first thing to do is stop using the word Alien which is created by your Media and Hollywood itself.

Strange to hear this from someone chose the name "Commander Alien" for themselves.

Personally, I don't really care if you're an alien. If you want to help, then please be helpful.

I don't really care about "proof" or "evidence." It doesn't matter. I don't need it. If you tell me something that I find useful, it doesn't matter if you're an alien, a lunatic escaped from the asylum, a disinformation agent, or whatever. If a lunatic tells me something that happens to be useful, I'm probably going to use it anyway. But, even if you ARE an alien, and even if I BELIEVE that you're an alien, that's not enough reason for me to choose to belive what you have to say. So you being an alien is largely irrelevant.

I am new here so whatever has been happening with other messages I am not focused on.

I see. Well, may I suggest that next time you leap into the stream of communication of another species, be that stream telepathic, electronic, postal mail or carrier pigeon...it might be helpful to do a little background research on the situation at large before offering advice on through that medium.

So...since you're new here, let me save you some time, and maybe we can get this whole collective enlightenment show on the road. Here are some things you might hypothetically want to tell us, that will most definitely NOT be helpful:

"At some calendar date, some sort of ascension is going to occur. Be ready."

Yes, thank you. Me and most others on this forum have been hearing this from countless sources for pretty much most of our lives. This message has been received. Repeatedly, and thoroughly. Thank you. Could we move on to other things now, please?

"Things have been bad, but they will get better soon. You just wait!"

Uh-huh. Ok. Well, again, this is a message that has been thoroughly transmitted. Thank you. Again, let's move on now, please.

"It is up to you to remove the veil, ascend, do all the work, figure things out, etc."

Ok. Yes. I understand. I think it's even fair to say that "we" understand. But, this isn't much of a revelation, and it's extremely not very helpful. If it's all up to us, or if it's simply 'going to happen when it's ready' then why exactly are you here? If we have to do all the work then what can you possibly say that will be useful? Is there something I'm not seeing clearly? I mean...I don't mean to be rude, but seriously, stop wasting our time telling us you're going to help if you're just going to repeat the same things that we've been telling ourselves for ages.

"It might help to meditate, do research, and generally think about these things."

Yep. Great. Thanks. Been there, done that. Been doing that all my life. I'm likely continue, regardless of what you have to say. Let's move on, shall we?

"Don't worry. These things will happen naturally when they're ready."

Ok. Again...if it's all "just going to happen" then why are you here? What can you possibly say that will be useful? If you're simply a natural manifestation of the process of "it" happening, but you can't actually provide any new information...then ok, but if so how are you any more useful than the signposts I see on the side of the road when I drive somewhere?

I'm not particularly interested in the history of your planet, or mine. I don't need confirmation that Jesus, Buddha, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster are "real". I don't care about the mechanics or hierarchy of the Celestial Brotherhood or the Council of Foo. I don't need yet another reminder that some particular artificial calender date is the time when "something nifty" is going to happen, nor is it especially useful to hear that I shouldn't be afraid when "something nifty" happens. Finally, I don't care about proof, and I'm not asking you to short-circuit my free will by trying to convince me to "believe" anything.

But I would, and do ask that you tell me and/or us something that we likely to find USEFUL.

For example, I would like it very much if you could, would and did, provide any of the following:

* Complete and detailed instructions for building a device to produce clean and abundant energy using cheap and readily available fuels (or none at all). Please make this information available at large on the internet, so that people all across the world will be able to build these devices more quickly than suppressive forces can shut us down, thus allowing us to overcome our perception of dependence upon the raw materials that so many of us regularly want to maim and kill one another over, thus giving us more time, and generally creating an environment more condusive to...spiritual pursuits.
* Pick any appropriate and willing few individuals on the planet, and personally visit them and teach them to communicate telepathically, as you've stated is mostly common offworld. Please teach them well enough that they will be able to teach others.
* Provide sufficiently clear and precise details of genetic engineering to allow us to modify our DNA so that we do not need to kill and eat things to survive. Like the energy device above, this would greatly enhance our ability to focus on more important things, reduce incentives for killing one another and stealing resources, drastically reduce our potential to be coercively controlled, and incidentally make the whole planet a lot nicer for the non-human residents as well.

These are merely a few examples. If for one reason of another they are not appropriate, then please let me know and I'd be delighted to to come up with other requests that would also be of tremendous use not only to myself, but also to everyone else on this planet.

And, if you are unable or unwilling to provide anything useful, then I would kindly ask you to get the hell out of our way on the path to enlightenment.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I've just never really understood the whole concept of spiritual transformation, I guess. I gather that it has something to do with changing one's "vibrational level" or something, but I'm not quite sure what the ultimate outcome is supposed to be. Are we supposed to be nicer to our pets, or be able read people's minds, or is the ultimate outcome where we all kind of sit around in lotus positions grooving with the universe or something?

For those of you wishing for something like this, good luck. To me it sounds like a lot of airy-fairy hippified wishful thinking to get out of work. So you go on ahead and transform. Have a nice time.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join