It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey Cmdraleon !!!!!!!!

What is your take on the starships that are guarding a portal some 500kms from the Earth?
They appear to be stopping ships from leaving and entering the Earth from beyond the portal.
Has this anything to do with 2012?
Do you forsee a mass landing event in the near future?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
You can also call us Christed Beings which have nothing to do with Earth based Religions but with our vibrational frequency within this form.

Interesting you should mention Christ
I actually heard of as KRST, which is a substance apparently showing up in the times of ancient Egypt, covering Annunaken(sp?) and his children.. Forgive me, the details are vague, it was from a lecture by William Henry, about 2012. He mentioned the KRST or Christ substance...

yes....

interesting indeed

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi Cmdr,

I have a few more questions for you.

Would you please explain more about the galactic levels? How many are there, and what is the Christed Cosmic Level?

Who are your contacts on the on the galactic level?

What are the signs for us that we are moving towards this new vibration?

What do you see as an outcome for us, do to 2012? What if a person is resistant to being raised to a higher vibration? Will everyone move along at the same pace? What happens to earth with this new vibration?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by loki42

There we go, that should be enough...
Can we just either
a) label as a HOAX right now
or
b) just put this in skunk works

How can someone with so much information have proof of nothing what so ever? He is just throwing out a bunch of jargon. I dont see why people believe this without any shred of proof.
Imagination is a great thing, but dont confuse it with truth and reality.

SKUNK WORKS

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Reply to ISITMAGIC:

Like he said tho, how exactly could he go about proving he is from another planet (before birth on this one) see sleepers story etc or that he can comunicate with the other higher beings telepathically?

Both impossible to prove imo, right?

Not saying he is right, but I'm certainly getting awoken alot more within the last 12 months and won't go into too much detail but take it on board and either believe it or dont.

Whats the point in moaning about it? Your on ATS to learn about something right? Even if it is just someone elses opinion!

[edit on 19-12-2007 by DigitalKid]

[edit on 19-12-2007 by DigitalKid]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You sourpuss guys win. I have given up for today.

We just don't get it yet. Everyone still uses a wood club rather than a careful scalpel. Primitive thought rules. You just scare off the people and waste time with "prove this, prove that". Truly amateurs.

There was a good chance that this would play out for better opportunities to see this person's point, but self important protectors seem to rule here.

The open minded, who have discussions we need to hear where embarrassed out of here. This is not just about the threader, it is about the discussion and the wonderful collection of people who visit. People you can learn new ideas from. Not me, but many others.

This type of thread always seems to end up like a dogpile of those anxious to prove it is a bad world and nothing special will happen. Deadening opinions. Folly of ignorance. As you believe, so shall it be.

Don't just swat a fly, or put a bandaid on a gaping wound. Find evidence for causality, study the pathology and draw or coax out the information. Then you can prevent and educate at the same time. Otherwise when the real thing shows, you will not recognize it, or believe it because you will be jaded by overdeveloped cynicism. This ATS and other discussion sites is new to the species. There are opportunities to understand things we have not seen before, if not wasted on old world patterns of dogma and ignorance.

By asking intelligent questions you can expose a fake OR confirm a genuine. There seems to be no sense of real intelligence or science here it seems. Asking for proof is proof of a lack of understanding. If you do not know enough to ask a good question, just wait for someone else, or sign off.

If this person does answer, or even sign on again I will be surprised. We also lost the chance of getting many other good questions from good people here to use in the future. There is great potential in this. But you do not see this.

Another wasted opportunity to discover real world truth about why people do this. Too bad. I guess we are not ready to understand?

ZG

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
You sourpuss guys win. I have given up for today.

We just don't get it yet. Everyone still uses a wood club rather than a careful scalpel. Primitive thought rules. You just scare off the people and waste time with "prove this, prove that". Truly amateurs.

There was a good chance that this would play out for better opportunities to see this person's point, but self important protectors seem to rule here.

The open minded, who have discussions we need to hear where embarrassed out of here. This is not just about the threader, it is about the discussion and the wonderful collection of people who visit. People you can learn new ideas from. Not me, but many others.

This type of thread always seems to end up like a dogpile of those anxious to prove it is a bad world and nothing special will happen. Deadening opinions. Folly of ignorance. As you believe, so shall it be.

Don't just swat a fly, or put a bandaid on a gaping wound. Find evidence for causality, study the pathology and draw or coax out the information. Then you can prevent and educate at the same time. Otherwise when the real thing shows, you will not recognize it, or believe it because you will be jaded by overdeveloped cynicism. This ATS and other discussion sites is new to the species. There are opportunities to understand things we have not seen before, if not wasted on old world patterns of dogma and ignorance.

By asking intelligent questions you can expose a fake OR confirm a genuine. There seems to be no sense of real intelligence or science here it seems. Asking for proof is proof of a lack of understanding. If you do not know enough to ask a good question, just wait for someone else, or sign off.

If this person does answer, or even sign on again I will be surprised. We also lost the chance of getting many other good questions from good people here to use in the future. There is great potential in this. But you do not see this.

Another wasted opportunity to discover real world truth about why people do this. Too bad. I guess we are not ready to understand?

ZG

Exactly what I was trying to say but a little more graceful, star for you, but I guess the point you are getting at is the same reason they are protesting.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Tell me. What is the need to post that you were from "Mars?" Why not just state what you have to say, and let your message speak for itself? If you were born here and you understand the human consciousness, then you will understand that your claims will be highly skepticized. I do want to say that I agree with the general message that you are trying to get across. And I do believe that it is possible that there exists some form of higher consciousness here on earth, but if you truly are who you say you are, I think it's ridiculous to come on a conspiracy website and make your claims without any evidence. And if you are a hoaxer I hope not to read anything you write here again and hope the bad karma comes back to bite you in the you know what. But unless you present some form of evidence then I guess we can just put you in the "wait and see category" like alot of the rest of the claims that are made on this website.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic
Tell me. What is the need to post that you were from "Mars?" Why not just state what you have to say, and let your message speak for itself? If you were born here and you understand the human consciousness, then you will understand that your claims will be highly skepticized. I do want to say that I agree with the general message that you are trying to get across. And I do believe that it is possible that there exists some form of higher consciousness here on earth, but if you truly are who you say you are, I think it's ridiculous to come on a conspiracy website and make your claims without any evidence. And if you are a hoaxer I hope not to read anything you write here again and hope the bad karma comes back to bite you in the you know what. But unless you present some form of evidence then I guess we can just put you in the "wait and see category" like alot of the rest of the claims that are made on this website.

Read my post above and then come back and tell us exactly how he/she could prove it?

It's there take it on board or leave it.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

From all those points you made, I dont see why this shouldnt be moved to skunk works.
Also, he hasnt even ATTEMPTED to prove anything... bizarre? I believe so
He has a big imagination, I'll give him that

He even has videos of UFO's that he thinks are the real thing when they have already been debunked MANY times.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by isitmagic]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sorry bro, but my post wasn't directed towards you. And I think my question is a valid one. I guess I will repeat it as it seems that you didn't understand it (even though it wasn't directed towards you.) Why does he have to state he is from Mars? Why not just state the message? What is the relevance of being from Mars?

And reading your post didn't seem to add to the original thread. Sorry

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Also, whats up with these people saying "how could he prove it" ?

WHat kind of a question is that.

Basically a bunch of amateur writers could flood these boards with the same types of stories and you would believe them right... since they dont have to prove anything and all.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Also, just to clarify. I never asked for "proof." I did say if he is going to make such a claim he should provide some evidence. Proof says I want something that makes your claim 100% true. Evidence would help him validate what exactly he is saying. I see nothing wrong with providing a little evidence or asking for some when there is none.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
yes, I used the word prove and proof interchangeably with "evidence" in my previous posts.
At LEAST give evidence or you're just a sci-fi buff

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Greetings Enthralled,

Again thank you for your questions I am trying to slowing read all the replies and answer those that are truly interested in this area.

There are over 13 levels within the Conscious area and the Galactic people I am telepathically in contact with are Monka who is the overseer with Korton of our Kor Intergalactic Communications between our Ships some of which are as big as one of your city's, Some of the vessels of Light are Starships with many levels and natural area within for the many people from many Planetary Worlds who are working 24/7 within the Missions of Divine Love and Transformation within this sector of your Galaxy now.

I can use Telepathic Communications at any given time .

I am the link between our people on the Ships and those of our ground crew which are all over the Planet now.

Many times I will also be given visions like photo vision where I will be in a room and then I also start to see the information being sent to me so I can switch modes and where I am Telepathically.

Humans have this ability that has been encoded in the Dna of creation itself.

Many have yet to learn how to use it on a conscious level here on Earth but there will be a time when Humans will remember this and it will become a natural state of understanding between all people on Earth as it is in the Universe itself now.

If I have missed a question I will come back to it later as I am reading all the posts and replies .

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I thought mars had a population living underground? And i heard a lot were killed by the Reptilian ET's? I dunno but there is a LOT!!!! of DISINFO out there atm

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Excellent questions .

Let me start with the one on the Spaceship near the sun guarding who comes in and who leaves the Earth .

As of now and I am speaking solely on a Cosmic Spiritual informational level and area Jesus Christ oversee's the operations of who is coming and going at this time Ashtar whom is a beautiful person within the Ashtar Galactic Command works closely with Jesus in this sector of the Universe now.

I will look more into this Ship near the Sun that you have shared with me at this time .

There are many Et People from varied vibrations those of the highest Spiritual vibration which I am one of many and those of lower vibrations with Ships that can only travel within this Dimension and although they have spaceships there Spiritual levels are not of the highest good in most cases these are ships that produce after affects such as Radiation burn when Humans go near them if they have what is termed an encounter or close sighting.

These are lower dimensional beings and technology more advanced then Human technology but they are not here for positive purposes .

Now is the time where many Galactic Higher Dimensional Beings and Ships will be seen and as far as any Mass landing I have not heard of this happening as of yet .

The purpose of the transformation is that Humans will attain and soon vibrate to the Frequency of The Christ .

Once this has happened then what you do not see in front of you will now be visible with your own eyes.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Greetings Abelievingskeptic,

Simply I have no problem with stating I am from Mars originally.

Just as it would be natural for you to say I am from California or China or Europe.

So what you want is to hear part of my message without the context of where I came from before Earth .

I could have written it that way but to get the full Galactic picture I felt within my free will to share that aswell.

Hope this answers your question and thank you for comments and reply.

CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
i am the link between our people on the Ships and those of our ground crew which are all over the Planet now.

If you have such an important job as the one you just described that you allegedly do.....why are you wasting your time answering questions on ATS?

[edit on 19/12/2007 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zionide

Greetings Zion,

There is alot of what would be considered misinformation on Mars itself.

There was a time not to long ago when those in your Space Program saw the Red Planet as a place that once was like Earth and might have had life .

If you have watched Nasa in recent years they have little by little let out of there box that there might be some some life on Mars but not Human beings as on Earth.

The Inner levels of Mars have very activity life within the Surface of the Planet .

The Intergalactic Spacecraft come and go from Mars and other people from other Worlds have and do visit the Planet now.

The Nasa probes do not show what is really happening on Mars nor within the Planet itself.

Mars exists on many levels multiple levels as does Earth.

Yes there were and have been conflicts on a past time frame but in this time frame Mars is a living Planet with an underground network of cities and people.

CmdrAleon

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join