It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hi Cmdr,

I had more questions about the transformation on page 7. Not sure if you missed them. I would still be interested in reading your reply.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Hi Lee,
When you die, you will simply black out for about one second, then you will find yourself wide awake and standing next to your body, almost certainly, to the Northwest of your body. You will now have an enhanced awareness, you will 'know' at once everything you ever knew.
You will have regained the other nine tenths of your consciouness, you will feel perfectly well, in fact better than you have ever felt in your whole life. Your form will be the same in appearance initially, but much lighter,and although you will be able to 'float through' solid objects, if you touch your own body, it will feel solid to you,as will another spirit being.
Behind you will be the 'tunnel' with a bright light at the end, some one from your past life may come to meet you, there is nothing to fear.
Spirit forms are usually a translucent silvery blue colour, but are perfectly capable of appearing to us in this dimension as solid as us.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
bout time somebody tunes the instruments, I am a little tired of strumming on my own.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by horsegiver

I am just curious as to how you came about this information. Have you experienced this for yourself? What happens about 24 hours after a person dies?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I did a Google search using the string :" Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One " and found many articles about Cmdaleon and from him dating back to early 2005. I was very interested to see that you have a weekly show on a college radio station in Connecticut. The most telling article was at : www.bbsradio.com/cgibin/webbbs/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/6234 In this message you sign it:

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant,
Adonai
CmdrAleon

Please tell us........who do you refer to as "In the Light of The Most Radiant".........from my research the Illuminated One, The Prince of Light, The Light Bearer, is Lucifer.....A.K.A. Satan, Hades, The Devil, The Evil One......is this who you ask blessing of.....?

And if my Greek Mythology is correct (and it is) Adonai is a reference to the Greek Adonic Feast honoring this wife Persephone.....who spent half the year on Earth and the other half in Hell as the wife of Hades (Satan)

You are asking people to "channel" unseen beings that you say are "good".
To communicate with unseen beings and invite them into our minds and souls..........hey call me paranoid but that sounds like demon speak to me.........I asked you a question back on page 9 about who do you say wrote the Bible but I see you skipped that question......?
Care to share.....?

"........Do not look behind that curtain, pay no attention to that man......for I am the Great and Powerful OZ......"

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by omega007

Adonai in Hebrew means My Lord, or My Master. It's used in place of the unspoken name of God.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Do not mix up the Bible "god" with the galactic one.

There is a difference. Our real God doesn't want us to kneel down and call him our Lord or Master. This is not the way.. We Are Our Own Gods Within. And the source makes it all happen.. That is our real God.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I have only experienced 'clinical death' for a thankfully short period of time so cannot speak from experience beyond what I have described.
However, over the years, others have given descriptions which go further, and I believe that in addition to being met by a trusted former friend/relative, one is 'interviewed by a tribunal' and the question is asked ,'what did you do to make the World a better place?' You may of course dismiss this as heresay, but that is all I can tell you regarding what comes next.
I personally believe that the sternest judge of our actions ultimately, is our own self. Just cast your mind back to the last time you did something stupid,.... no one on earth can make you feel worse than your own realisation of your own stupidity, we all do it!
Astral travel, leaving your body consciously whilst still in good health, brings about the same initial results, except, no tunnel etc, but the ability to go almost any where, I have only ever managed a mile or so from home and then 'lost it' and fell into a sleep state.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

..end of transmission..

Is this Ashtar Command all over again? Or did it never end in the first place?

It's been more than twelve years since i read stuff almost EXACTLY the same, only they were promising this spiritual transformation to occur "possibly tomorrow, maybe next month, but definatelly before the end of the year 1995".

I thought people would eventually get sick of waiting for the end of the world year after year, "possibly tomorrow, but definatelly before the end of the year" for 12 years in a row.

But i guess i was wrong.

Anyway, happy channeling!

[edit on 22-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Out of curiosity...What would be considered "Proof ?"

Again, I'm just curious...my Uncle used to say he'd believe it only if he could "See" it....Well, I wouldn't rely on what I think I can "See"...after all, there's so much the human eye cannot see....

Thanks! ^__~

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaos Moon
Out of curiosity...What would be considered "Proof ?"

Ultimatelly, nothing can really be completelly proven. You can allways find a different explanation for something.

Even the entire science only consists of theories, that try to describe facts. If the theory can predict certain events again and again, it is considered a good theory, but not fact.

If a theory predicts something wrong, it has to be discarded and replaced by a better one.

But once someone predicts the end of the world before the end of each year, year after year, you can get tired of it eventually.

In my opinion, this thread is just good old Ashtar Command clinging to the wider spread beliefs about 2012 and trying to make it their own. The words and the style of writing and even the content are identicall. Except for the year of course...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Hi Cmdraleon..

If you are who you sy you are, Higher, all knowing, all seeing, then you will know who I am.

Give me an accurate description of what My DNA is doing right now & how its affecting me... "I already know"...lol

Otherwise I'll considere you a fake.

Couldn't be any simpler for one such as you.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Greetings cmd?/

Are Aliens capable of telling lies?
hmm,
Can I ask what your 'earth' age is?
Or Alien age?
Are you in an earth, mortal body?
Do you sleep?
How many hours?

Ok,
Do you know of an ATS member here, who claims to be the 'Archangel Michael'?
I would like to know if you know of him personally, because I believe that he is telling lies?
I thought I would ask if you knew him, as you both seem to be off this planet and all...... Literally, Of-course!

And ....Do all aliens 'do the ''greetings'' bit?
You know, the bit how they do in the Science Fiction Movies...'Greetings fellow earth people' .....we mean you no harm and all that?
Or, is that just ''Hollywood'' media, brainwashing?
Because if that is the case, 'Hollywood' brainwashing, then they have lot's to answer for!
Don't you think?
Or is it because of Christmas and all?
Like, Seasons Greetings?
Do you have Christmas on mars?
It was the planet 'Mars, that you originally came from, was it not?

Do you read alot of books?
What are your favourites?

I have a few more questions, but maybe later....

helen

"Merry Christmas"

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
deezee: Thanks...I guess there are many ways to interpret what's to be considered as..."Proof"

Of course everybody creates some kinda tool to measure Truth (whatever that is) by/with... ^_~

It is fun tho...I mean reading these interesting stories fact/fiction or whatev...for me anyway! ^_^

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I like the "Greetings" thing! Yeah, Hollywood and all, but let's not leave out the cartoons/animation/comics...Marvin Martian anyone!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I like the "Greetings" thing! Yeah, Hollywood and all, but let's not leave out the cartoons/animation/comics...Marvin Martian anyone!

I understand completely. Especially, since i also liked it 12 years ago.

I even thought i believed some or most of it back then (i later found out i only wanted to believe).

But eventually this channeling babble started getting this very pathetic and stomach turning feeling. (especially after the world didn't end afterall
)

BTW: I'm not talking about this thread here. The channeling written here doesn't even get close to the "patheticness" of the originals. It's much more user friendly... But the content and the way it is written is still VERY similiar.

EDIT: The Ashtar Command theme is very present here. This alien occupant of a human body calls themself COMMANDER Aleon. It's exactly the same! The original Ashtar followers also called these beings by similar names.

Heh, they're even in Wikipedia. You can look it up.

Anyway.. They allways jumped in on any New Age beliefs they could find. And now it seems they jumped on year 2012 and the surrounding lore.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
deezee: Wow! Thanks again! I write and illustrate Manga/Comic books....lots of inspiration here!

Thanks for the link...i've heard about it but unfortunately i'm not well read in this area....so much "Stuff" out there (wherever there is) i find myself following all kinds of different "Story" leads...

And as always...i interpret the "Positive" in all that i hear/read, to the best of my ability!

^_~

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

deezee: Wow! Thanks again! I write and illustrate Manga/Comic books....lots of inspiration here!

That explains the smileys..
If you want to learn more about it, just do a google search. I tried, and it seems they are still active.

And as always...i interpret the "Positive" in all that i hear/read, to the best of my ability!

Again, i understand. I used to do the same, and still try. But i'm a bit more selective now.

After you see leaders of a "belief system" do things and behave in ways that directly contradict what they otherwise preach or rather "channel", it can be quite disillusioning.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Kaos Moon: Let me give you an example of what happened as a result of the Ashtar Command in my country.

In the beginning, there was a couple (a guy and his girlfriend), who started this movement here. They were having meetings, talking about this mystical Ashtar Command, meditating and channeling these "aliens". (don't even get me started about the content)

They convinced everyone that the world is coming to the end, and that beams of light will appear on the day of the transition, and that people simply need to walk into these beams, to get to a higher plane of existance. (Astral plane and higher dimensions...)

A lot of people believed them and even gave them most of their worldly possesions, as they were sure they won't need them much longer.

The AC was continuously promissing the end to come any day now, could be today, possibly tomorrow, but definatelly before november 1995.

Then, this couple suddenly had to go to the US to meet their soul twins.

Then, november came and went, and nothing happened. All of their followers became very depressed, and a few even commited suicide, finally getting their own little end of the world.

There were numerous nasty things happening before this but i don't have the time to mention all of them.

As it turns out, many of the believers had big personal or psychological problems, so they were really hoping the world would end. When it didn't, everything collapsed for them.

The Ashtar Command presented itself in a way that it seemed as if they "owned" the entire New Age belief system. As if they were the source of it all, and larger than it. This is their standard MO. And it allways has to do with the end of the world.

It seems they have changed the "before the end of this year" to "in the year 2012" now. It's a smart move, if you consider how many people they would make miserable each and every year with the old method. This only gives them more time to gather believers, and also makes it appear as if they are behind 2012, and gives them credibility in the eyes of those people who have heard about 2012. This only means they are once again trying to appear larger than the entire New Age and as if they are the source of it all.

Of course i can only speak of what i know, and what happened here, but after you see it repeat itself over and over again... Oh well...

EDIT: What i wanted to say was.. It completelly ruined spirituality for A LOT of people. Myself included.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, no offense, but I don't see how that relates to the situation here. Is the OP saying to send your money to him? No, the only thing he has said to do was to stay away from tv, videogames, etc. (I don't see how this can result in any negative effects) and to begin meditating (which again, will cause no negative effects I believe). Am I saying you should change your life now, begin meditating, and tell everyone else of the "news"? No, and I'm not saying you should believe it. But you should consider it as a possibility, instead of instantly grouping it with all other similar situations. It seems like all bad people have turned society into a state of "a boy who cried wolf" where now everyone instantly shuts down anything that could be related to a past experience. You should definitely approach everything a bit more cautiously, but maybe just question things more. It seems there's two people now, the instant believers and the instant deniers.

Personally, do I believe this whole story? No, not yet at least, but many of the things that Cmdraleon has said, have been related to a few personal experiences, so I am willing to stick around and see what happens as well as let somethings remain possibilities.

Thanks for answering the questions Cmraleon

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join