It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 2PacSade

Greetings 2PacSade,

The Mayans in the early stages of there civilization were given Galactic Information at the very beginning and the 2012 has been always an encoded number .

Look at this number as a wake up call .

No matter what your view is of the World all know of the number 2012 as a year but its more then a year or just another number on your Earty based calendars.

We are not just here to enlightened you about 2012 but to assist you in becoming aware of the Spiritual beings that you truly are and to understand that MotherEarth will be renewed on a Cosmic level unseen within your time and space.

Again there is no doom nor gloom there are going to be certian ajustments or atunements happening as you near 2012 just like to go to a doctor for a checkup .

The Planet is in for a Galactic Ajustment which will allow the Planet to vibrate at a higher speed .

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XL5

Greetings XL5,

The first thing to do is stop using the word Alien which is created by your Media and Hollywood itself.

There are People from other Worlds and I would suggest as I have in some of my replies to not just sit a meditate but use certian music artists I would suggest that can help put you within a higher frequency are Michael Hammers meditation music Aeoliah music these artists have created higher frequency music that will assist you in resonating into the frequency needed to go within and make direct contact happen with what I call the Christ Consciousness this is key .Again Intention and focus.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wouldnt it be cool if one of these threads turned out to be true. I mean no matter how you look at it, we would be living in an exciting time.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I AM SICK OF THIS

I apologize to the moderators, but it seems like I'm seeing one of these threads at least once a week here on this board. Hoaxer after hoaxer after HOAXER, and I don't mean to be calling him names (considering that I think it's now against the rules), but really now, what proof do we have to the contrary?

I swear, somebody makes a topic like this, it gets hundreds of replies, people believe OP, moderators move topic, OP continues, OP is proven to be a hoax, topic closes, blah blah blah.

Seriously Cmdraleon, what proof do you have that your messages are not akin to those spread by other proven hoaxers of the past? Don't try to be all "Well, no matter what I do, I can't prove it to you!", because that's not true and you know it.

I seriously hope this thread gets dealt with before it gets out of hand.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Don't you see? This is not about proof. What you want him to do? Show a copy of his starship ticket?
It's about belief and intuition. Many people seem to feel it and respond to it. You don't like, or understand it? Noone is forcing you to view this thread.

edit; I must say that this thread should be in Skunk Works though.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by enigmania]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Greetings ,
I am new here so whatever has been happening with other messages I am not focused on.

My message is real I presented it created it and posted it I am not posting to prove anything .

My messages will not be posted to fit someones skeptisms or beliefs.

This message will reach far more because of what I presented .

I am content with my message and the content that is within it.

Hoax I am not presenting a fake ufo video etc etc.

My experiences on the Cosmic and Spiritual level are ones I have walked on this Planet.

I am certian you have your own cosmic shoes and experiences .

So I cannot speak fo others messages or there content for me my message is stated clearly .

If it resonates within you great if not then I honor that as I hope you will honor those who have found my message resonates with them.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If that it's exactly what you think, why you wrote that here instead to send that as a complain to the staff?
Posting things like that on a midlle of a topic just makes you a kind of troll with just one intent: Create havoc and chaos!
omg...

Cmdraleon:
I would be very thankfull if you could answer to me brother, thx

[edit on 19/12/07 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XL5

Like 3 dreams 3 nights in a row about contact

OK, not only have I had that happen to me when I was very young, the dreams were very complex, fantastical and symbolic in ways I remember but still don't fully understand, and so vivid as to feel completely realistic. I have not told the full story of those dreams to anyone outside of close friends, but they were definitely more than your average dream. I don't claim to know exactly how much more. Here's my post about it, which was some time ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Odd thing about this thread to me... there was another similar thread to this one by an OP who claimed to be from Venus. In another dream, with a similar feeling that didn't repeat and also happened when I was an adult, I spoke with a very convincing extraterrestrial who told me that Mars was inhabited more like earth in the past and that the "people" who came to our solar system to colonize originally considered Mars and Earth, and she said "no one wanted to live on Venus". Here are the details of that one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK, so I know these were dreams, and while I try to learn from my dreams, I consider their translation into meaning in the real world more as educational process helping understanding and creativity. At the same time, I mentioned the conflict with my "information" on the Venus thread, a thread which seemed to attract a big following, with debunkers being few and far between. Now this OP comes up with a Mars thread with the difference being that no one seems to go along with it, all debunkers, no followers. Opposite of the Venus thread I saw. Don't know about the truth of the OP's story, but it isn't in conflict with a pretty incredible and realistic dream that I've had, one of a handful of very interesting ones.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artreyus

I'm not saying you are lying,

lol

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I AM SICK OF THIS

I apologize to the moderators, but it seems like I'm seeing one of these threads at least once a week here on this board. Hoaxer after hoaxer after HOAXER, and I don't mean to be calling him names (considering that I think it's now against the rules), but really now, what proof do we have to the contrary?

I can not give proof to the existence of the Light beings, but I can give testimony of my own sightings of them, twice to be exact.

I am willing to go before congress and give that testimony when the country has regained its sanity!!!

[edit on 19-12-2007 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
2012 New-Agism is nothing more than establishment indoctrination to herald acceptence of their coming A.I. God On Earth system:

Google Video Link

Originally posted by enigmania
It's about belief and intuition. Many people seem to feel it and respond to it.

Feelings are subjective. You can convince yourself of anything and and open up your brains reward center 'feel good pats'. Its psycho-neuroscience. Enjoy.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Cmdr, your heart is true and the information regarding the Mayan Calendar is bang on the money. But the BIG mistake you've done is not representing your Human form 100%. If you are of another species but feel the need to spread information pleeeease DON'T describe yourself anything other than you are a Human. When you say you are from another world it unsettles and drives people away from your intended message, as you can see.

Creation's pace is exponentially increasing, thus the feeling of an acceleration of time. 2012 is what we have been waiting for. Any sort of destruction will come BEFORE 2012, although it would be a destruction which causes a shift in consciousness. From Destruction comes Evolution.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You say you will not engage in the "prove it" game. However, if you are as evolved as we hope you are, you can understand how we (members of ATS) welcome proof before believing. Your words sound enlightening and even encouraging. However, as you can tell from current events in our planet, many of us have been deceived too often and are waking up more and more.

As Carl Sagan said: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Looking forward to your proof.

"I would rather keep my mind open by wonder than closed by belief"

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Don't you see? This is not about proof. What you want him to do? Show a copy of his starship ticket?
It's about belief and intuition. Many people seem to feel it and respond to it. You don't like, or understand it? Noone is forcing you to view this thread.

edit; I must say that this thread should be in Skunk Works though.
[edit on 19-12-2007 by enigmania]

Well put.

With respect to our visitor, we are not showing our best traits here.

Again, true or not, asking for proof is proof one does not understand the science. Proof is self evident. Our visitor here is offering insight. I would listen on the chance that there are actually others who give a care we would exist through our "ignorant" stage as a semi-intelligent species.

I cant but imagine a time where someone like Jesus would walk the world to teach love, yet was pelted with demands for miracles by the shallow and fearful. We have not changed much in two thousand years.

I would listen and "judge not" or suffer the danger of missing some points. Even if our thread host is not an extraterrestrial, what is being relayed is, to some of us, not outside our awareness of possibilities.

I as many others have experienced conscious states that expose the rarefied sub-reality we all are experiencing. It is quite horrifying at first, but you find that everything we know is but a thin strata in an infinite ocean. In most cases if we are not either very open, or very informed and have some mental facility for turning off the filters our fear process the world with, with regard to our perceptions of reality, we can go mad in a loop of fear states. Some neruochemical states that open one to this wider field are born by accident or inherited like a genetic malady. Then we have schizophrenics and other mental dis-eases.

We can experience these states with shifts of our neuralchemistry by meditation, sacrament as in sacred use of naturally occuring plants and organisms like Ayuasca, '___', Psilocybe, Mescaline, or strict dietary and mental control. NDE, by accident, poisoning or life threatening events can also give access to the wider experiences beyond what we call reality.

What our host is telling us, simply, is that a change due us here will thrust us into a higher (broader) state of awareness. We will become aware of things we could not perceive until then. Things here all along. Those worlds and people now passed we knew who died (lower energy states), those from other worlds (higher or different energetic states), those from here we never saw except seen by those here and in our history we called crazy, mythologists or prophets, (co-spacial organisms and worlds just out of our frequency range like fairies, nature spirits, elementals).

If you are not open and able to let go your current description of reality, you might not have a good day. There are, or will be those who will help us. Those of us who have ventured out and returned intact and richer in wisdom will be here to help. Others will be ready to go on ahead.

There are then others from outside our descriptions that are here because they are compassionate and wish us to successfully evolve. Some from other worlds in this reality, some from other worlds without. Who is to say? Because it is good and serves the spirit to help your neighbors, no matter if they are less intelligent than you or not. Don't you share such values?

I myself have seen enough to know I would be less than intelligent to question everything not fitting my description of my safe zone of reality. I went well beyond and found I was quite uninformed and proprietary. I grew up fast as many others also did. So I shut my mouth and opened my mind. I recommend that all should listen carefully and ask some intelligent questions first before getting a boner about being some judge of authority and demanding proof. I know it makes us feel more in control of our fears to do such things, but not in reality. It just keeps us from growing. It actually turns off awareness.

So appologies for such fear. We have been through some dark times.

To our host, I would ask, how will this change happen? Is it a resonant emission that even other worlds will feel, like a tuning note from the galactic center of the super massive black hole (the engine for this galactic structure), who could be a super sentient?

Or is this a local effect, more like a veil is lifted from our planet?

ZG

I will ask more questions, but for now I will wait for this.

And to the group. It might be time for a new classification rather than one bucket (Skunk Works) to throw everything in question into. How about, Communications from Outside? If we are to think this type of thread could actually be true, why not make a bucket for that? Those who abuse will soon be exposed. Many here are not as stupid as we think.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Cmdraleon,

What you are saying all makes sense to people that understand the topic, but i'm calling a hoax. I'm not a non believer, i've just researched the topic enough to know that you are just spitting well know clutter out in an esoteric fashion.

You sound like you are interesting, but we all know it's fairly easy to write creatively.

Simple question, if you are such a heightened being with knowledge of our world, why start a thread on ATS. Wouldn't you do it my telepathy?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Dingleberry, you just stole the last words right out of my mouth. I want him to feel comfortable without feeling attacked but some verifiable proof of something would be a good start to keep listening.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by manticore]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I must say that this thread should be in Skunk Works though.

Yeah, I think so, too. A bit of philosophical musing and conjecture never hurt anyone, but as long as the OP doesn't feel inclined to provide any verification of their extra-terrestrial/dimensional/vibrational sources, then it probably ought to be politely shuffled into the Skunk Works.

But I'm not a moderator, so who cares what I think.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Here, here. It should be moved to skunkworks. It's great reading so far, bit that's about it.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77

Cmdraleon,

What you are saying all makes sense to people that understand the topic, but i'm calling a hoax. I'm not a non believer, i've just researched the topic enough to know that you are just spitting well know clutter out in an esoteric fashion.

You sound like you are interesting, but we all know it's fairly easy to write creatively.

Simple question, if you are such a heightened being with knowledge of our world, why start a thread on ATS. Wouldn't you do it my telepathy?

Dingleberry, you just stole the last words right out of my mouth. I want him to feel comfortable without feeling attacked but some verifiable proof of something would be a good start to keep listening.

Can any of us prove that any proof would prove we could believe? I bet if you got proof personally, you would not believe it. You might, as I did when I got proof of such bigger realities that I went into a fear state (Ontological Shock) that about drove me mad. I finally woke up. But I was even more stupid than those asking for proof. It took a while. Relax. I have proof we will understand, when we wake up, but not before.

The mode implied that ATS is not a preferred place to communicate is interesting. Where would be the place? How would you know? Do you know a of better place? Maybe we all ATS stupids aint woith jabberin too?

I disagree. Sometimes it is one person who would make all the difference, and that one person in the group who gets the message can awaken the rest. Until then, the intuition will guide the message in paths we cannot possibly see in linear modes. I don't see a problem with ATS getting extraterrestrial conversations.

We need to stop trying to defend ourselves from everything. Like too many antibiotics, we will die from the cure.

ZG

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77

Cmdraleon,

Hi all
this is my first post
just thought I'd share this with you

I did a little digging and as you can see hes been a busy boy

journals.aol.com...
www.ufoseek.com...
www.meetup.com...
profiles.aim.com...
www.dailyom.com...
uk.youtube.com...
www.soundclick.com...
www.angelfire.com...
blog.myspace.com...

anyway I have to agree with you there dingleberry77
smells like a hoax

like that kid the other week that said he came from a twin earth on the opposite of the sun

sounds abit like some kind of cult to me
no offence intended

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join