It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenchman investigated for declaring - 911 was KNOWN prior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

New York, December 10, 2007—The Committee to Protect Journalists is concerned about a criminal investigation launched by French authorities against Guillaume Dasquié, a reporter for the daily Le Monde, on accusations of publishing state secrets related to the 9/11 hijackings.

The probe against Dasquié stems from his April 16 article in Le Monde, titled “September 11: the French had long known,” which said French intelligence services, the General Directorate of External Security (DGSE), had warned their U.S. counterparts of a possible terrorist plot that involved the hijacking of planes and crashing them into buildings some eight months before 9/11, according to international news reports.

www.globalresearch.ca...

I find it interesting the FRENCH are the ones puttng heat on here.
Has the new French PM sided with America in stamping out ANY 911 realities?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

on accusations of publishing state secrets related to the 9/11 hijackings.

Why are there states secrets related to the hijackings in the first place? If there was nothing to hide, why would they need any part of it to be secret? If the government really didn't know anything and had no involvement like they try to tell everyone, then there should be no secrets about the incident.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Perhaps the French had a hand in the hijackings. Just a theory if they are trying to clamp this down.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have read in several places, since shortly after 9/11, that the French intelligence had tried to warn the U.S. of it. They just recently elected a neocon President, Sarkozy, and I think that explains the clampdown - he's probably backing the U.S. He isn't all that popular in France, it seems.
Putin also tried to warn us, as well as several other countries I can't remember at the moment.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Or maybe thier tryint to protect the sources that actually gave them this information...just a random idea feel free to blow it out the water anytime....

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
I have read in several places, since shortly after 9/11, that the French intelligence had tried to warn the U.S. of it.

I heard this about the french and the germans, on 9/11/2001, five hours before building 7 collapsed, just miles from the towers.

This is not new news for certain, and certainly not state secrets of anyone if this information was spreading even as the towers were falling and all of our internet connections were being blacked out.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

on accusations of publishing state secrets related to the 9/11 hijackings.

Why are there states secrets related to the hijackings in the first place? If there was nothing to hide, why would they need any part of it to be secret? If the government really didn't know anything and had no involvement like they try to tell everyone, then there should be no secrets about the incident.

I agree. There have long been rumors that Washington was tipped off not only by the French, but by the Germans and Russians as well. I've even heard the Israelis passed word. Not to mention several ignored their own American intelligence...

new topics

top topics

join