It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you realize what's coming to you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Let me get some info from this so called “unquestionable facts” that are in the video.

Looking at part one this guy explains that he has basically been involved in many of the most secret events that the US/world Governments are involved in. He also seems to have a huge list of people that are "in the know" on all this and who are willing to pass the info on to him.

I have seen this before where a person throws his unbelievable claims out there and uses his (unbelievable) personal involvement and a laundry list of more creditable people that just happen to be somewhat generic or dead to put credibility on the subjects.

Sorry but I do not buy it for in the end it is just him saying whatever it is he thinks is the truth with very questionable connections to real events.

As example; He takes a real world event such as the Bird Flu, but then spin it that it was made at an Army Base and his involvement with the CIA and his connections with all the heads of the world health orgs helped him to gain this information.

With this type of thing he better have all those heads of the World Health orgs, his Delta buddies, and many of the others, that he seems to name drop at ease, by his side for me to give this an ounce of merit.

First part of viedo 1....

He talked to “a man” that told him the truth about 9/11. “The man” disappeared since then. Since being on the bad boy list he still gets jobs in the most secret underground cities. Cray from Cray computers invented the super computers there, and he is now dead too, but was able to build these computers that are 100,000 times more powerful than anything out there today.

So far I do not see much of any creditable info here…

Now, he further goes on explaining the most secret knowledge in existence without further facts other than generic “contacts” that he seems to have throughout all the most secret government agencies.

It is funny that he has all this knowledge and contacts but is still alive when a CEO of a big company and many others were easily expendable.

at 20ish mins

…Ok now he gets info from his special Ops Delta Buddies (that he works with) about a Pearl Harbor event…

23ish mins

He talked to head of CDS about the Jesuits and Rothschild spreading of HIV, and when he was recruited by the CIA he gained good knowledge about the development of the Avian Flu at an US Army base.

End of part one...

I'm not sure I can sit through the other parts...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

End of part one...

Then don't. If he's a liar, whatever he says is irrelevant. Right?

Laying down pages of descriptions from this 3 hour video isn't really going to help anybody who has already seen it. Let people decide for themself the entirety of the movies validity : than have a discussion. You have already labeled the man a liar yet you're going to give us your 3 hour perception of the film and why the man is a liar, bit by bit? You can spare us

[edit on 23-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I agree with NWover...If your gonna say hes a liar,then what is the point of describing what he says to us..its not like you can disporve his claims so what is the your point.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

End of part one...

Then don't. If he's a liar, whatever he says is irrelevant. Right?

Laying down pages of descriptions from this 3 hour video isn't really going to help anybody who has already seen it. Let people decide for themself the entirety of the movies validity : than have a discussion. You have already labeled the man a liar yet you're going to give us your 3 hour perception of the film and why the man is a liar, bit by bit? You can spare us

I'm sorry I didn't know to post on this topic was for believers on his views only. I will back out and let you continue to have your Kum by ya meeting. I guess it was my bad, for when you wrote that this was “undeniable truth” I was expecting so much more along the lines of truth that would be undeniable then what I saw.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

In 1996 there were around one million people in OKC. The Murrah building is in down town, there would have been mass sickness from radiation, thousands would have been sick and died. This didn't happen, so the story that Doc D is telling is a lie, so whats the rest of his story? The truth? I doubt it very much.
If he is telling the truth then why start out with a lie?

Roper

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

Hey man with all due respect u can be correct,and im not trying to say you arnt...but do you know what the kind of damage micro nukes have?
Personally i have no idea but just the word nuke gives me an idea.

Personally my beliefs will remain the same till the end...No matter what people say I am always gonna believe in God.to me thats the one and only thing we can be sure exsist.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have listened to and watched Bill Deagle and his preposterous claims for years, his content can be read as fiction.

Anyone making as many incredulous claims as he whether it be medical breakthroughs or sciences kept hidden from the general public, must have motive for this. His motive is money, fame and notoriety in the highly profitable world of Fundamental Christianity and the mindset of the customers it provides.

You believe in fairies ??? I got a nice book all about them for you at $9.95 and if you subscribe to my radio show I will be offereing deals that non- subscribers can't get...AKA Whitley Strieber, Jay Weidner, Stewart Swerdlow, Jim Marrs, David Icke, Commander X and the list is growing daily with people who have worked out how lucritive this market of selling fiction off as Non-Fiction has become.

PS: I would like to add to this list Dan Burisch, Loyd Pye, Michael Tsarion, Joseph Farrell, Greg Syzmanski and Linda Moulton Howe.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
I agree with NWover...If your gonna say hes a liar,then what is the point of describing what he says to us..its not like you can disporve his claims so what is the your point.

To be honest, the part I have trouble believing is not so much the events as much as his credibility. If he was involved with a focused event I would be much more incline to accept his credentials and contacts. But what I see is a person that was involved with many different events all needing different disciplines, and anyone of them could be a lifetime of involvement and then adding his level of contacts that are not only vast but many are outside his area of work and I start to have a hard time believing he has done all he says, or has that many contacts while operating on a shoestring budget.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I'm sorry I didn't know to post on this topic was for believers on his views only. I will back out and let you continue to have your Kum by ya meeting. I guess it was my bad, for when you wrote that this was “undeniable truth” I was expecting so much more along the lines of truth that would be undeniable then what I saw.

The video is for everyone. If you think the guy is a liar point out a few key prospects of his presentation, I was just suggesting that you not journal the whole 3 hour presentation with 'hah, he says he knows this person but ___' 'oh look, Nazis using scalar technology with no proof Tesla didn't invent ____'

The point is, it doesn't promote open-minded discussion about the video. It's too easy to sit back and hawk at everything he's saying, the same thing happens with David Icke discussions as well. "How does this guy know these things he's making them up". Right then! Move along. We don't need a point by point mocking of his 220 minute presentation etc.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

The video is for everyone. If you think the guy is a liar point out a few key prospects of his presentation, I was just suggesting that you not journal the whole 3 hour presentation with 'hah, he says he knows this person but ___' 'oh look, Nazis using scalar technology with no proof Tesla didn't invent ____'

Actually I never said I was going to pick apart 3 hours of it and I think I used just a few key prospects to support my opinion. I think you misunderstood when I said “I do not think I can watch anymore” as a statement that I might pick the whole thing apart and what I really meant was I didn’t find any merit in the first part to continue with the rest.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I have listened to and watched Bill Deagle and his preposterous claims for years, his content can be read as fiction.

You mean the government isn't advanced beyond the publics knowledge with technology and covert methods of mind control, population control, manipulation of the weather etc.? That they don't have nuclear weaponry down to a fine art and are messing with inter-dimensional technologies? That our leaders aren't instrumental in lying to the populace through one edge of their mouth and calling for their genocide out the other? Do these things really not happen?

Prove it.

Because I think the technology they have is out of control and that the people running the country really are satanists and control freaks, sadists, child molesters, the whole nine yards. So right off the bat, I have no sympathy for skeptics. They are never going to 'believe' these things despite continuing charade that is pointed out over and over, CIA child trafficking, rampant prostitution and murder within the state, mutual blackmail between the elites and all kinds of dark twisted stuff that the public wants nothing to do with. And for good reason, I say. Nobody wants to 'believe' these things, they come to see it in broad daylight. All of those things I mentioned have been uncovered, in public view, more than once. We all collectively tuck things under the rug and don't want to know why the government would ever cause thousands of children to disappear or what they are doing with them. *sigh*

When I hear somebody hint at these things in a presentation thats 2 hours long I know he's not willing to divulge what he really knows : and that is one thing that convinces me of his legitimacy. Those who have no idea what I'm talking about, or think this is all nonsense, you will have given up on Deagles presentation years ago, the first second you heard it, so why pretend to be unbiased and analytical to this information? Are you afraid, or just determined to eliminate the possiblity that the above mentioned questions can only be answered with a resounding : YES. THE INSIDE SOURCES CONFIRM ALL OF THIS.

have a ball dissecting this video, I kept an open mind and learned a good amount of scientific explanation for concepts I have been aware of for years. I have learned plenty from people who are 'lying' in the eyes of many skeptics; and have heard affirmation of those lessons time and again, despite skeptical hee-hawing.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Refute this man. Just another random whistleblower. I could spend hours looking these types of people up.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No offence intended mate but Al Bielik ?? I mean wtf ?? dood type into google "Al bielik hoax".

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
No offence intended mate but Al Bielik ?? I mean wtf ?? dood type into google "Al bielik hoax".

Dood, try to wrap your mind around this : for every whistle-blower there are sites that claim them to be a hoax. If I wanted to hear from people who have 0 credentials I wouldn't listen to people like Al bielik. I would listen to people on websites.

If I want to listen to legitimate sources of information, people who have been there, I go with the classic whistleblowers. And all of them have websites claiming they are hoaxes. *shrug* I use my own critical thinking, I don't just flail my arms around "WHAT A FAKE THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE".

We KNOW it's unbelievable. But who has really refuted the evidence presented by whistle blowers who come directly from the CIA etc.? Some angry self-professed expert on a website? If you say so.

*btw* This Al Bielek debunked site is garbage - and it has malicious code in it. not surprised.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
methinks that Xtrozero and dr deagle should both list their credentials
so we can first establish credibility ...hmmmmmmm I wonder which one will fair?
the doctor was good enough to list many of his credentials already.

Xtrozero.....your up

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
methinks that Xtrozero and dr deagle should both list their credentials
so we can first establish credibility ...hmmmmmmm I wonder which one will fair?
the doctor was good enough to list many of his credentials already.

Xtrozero.....your up

I don`t mean to pick on you man but you really seem hell bent on debunking this

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
reply to post by OzWeatherman

...on the edit, I checked your link about the med license revoked -- it does say that, but he did have one since 1994 and it was removed this year. I don't know why, does anyone have the reason?

[edit on 23-12-2007 by anhinga]

I have been reader of this site for about a year. But today I registered and am making this my first post. Its really the only time I have felt I could add anything useful to the conversation.

I read Dr. Deagle's disicplinary report, also available on the same link. He had his license revoked for some poor prescriptive decisions in a few patients. Its a 20 page document but the short and skinny is, he provided pain pill prescriptions to patients that had a past history of substance abuse and/or psychiatric disorders, such as depression. He was reported to the medical board and this was the action they took. Mind you the medicine in question was oxycontin. So, he probably got caught up in the whole retribution of that said medication. I am a nurse in an ER and I see drug addicts alot and they can sometimes be quite convincing. However when oxycontin started making waves due to all the unfortunate deaths and overdoses, some physicians had their license revoked for prescribing it "frivously"(sp). Some doctors were the fall guys for what was basically a fault of the drug producers and not the providers. I saw it happen here as well. So I hope I cleared up why his lisence was revoked.

ps
thanks to all you guys who have given me great and vital information over the year. sorry I have only been a troll until now.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by oniwx]

[edit on 24-12-2007 by oniwx]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by oniwx

Good work there. I had a suspicion his license was revoked for some suspicious reason. They dont just suspend you medical license for moving to a different country......I just dont trust this guys credibility. He's making money of his seminars, selling dvd's, subscribing to his radios station and selling "miracle" products on his website

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Granted.... I understand where people start to question one's credibility when they are profiting from their claims to "save and inform us"

But I am not talking about his present ot past credibility, I was only stating a fact about his lisence. I know as much about this gentleman as I do about anyone on this board, which is not to not much. But I can't call him a liar just like I'd never call you one even if I disagreed with you. This is a case where I hope there is some disinformation being perpetrated, but as mentioned before, usually something needs to be covered up when that tactic is used.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Even hardcore skeptics like OzWeatherman have to accept this someday.

Your gov. is spraying you with micro bacteria+barium-aluminium from above, has huge undergrnd. facilities, a nice big spacefleet and has the population reduced by 3/4 in maybe 1-2 years.

Deagle is just 1 whistleblower.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join