It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied" Q&A with Jose Escamilla!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
There you go, MrdDstrbr, never assume things about Cult Greer. They're liars, as simple as that. It seems that your constant name dropping for Cult Greer is proving fruitless, as other people wash their hands of it and deny any contact with the Cult.

I "name drop" for ECETI and CSETI because I believe they are legitimate groups that have indeed been experiencing Contact. And it would be good for ATS to make the effort to properly investigate them some day.

When that happens, the Aliens & UFOs forum will finally be able to accomplish something useful beyond these standard recurring debates,

"This footage is real." "No it's a hoax." "No it's real...."
"Aliens are real. They are proven." "No they're not." "Yes they are...."
"Aliens are good." "No they're evil." "No they're good...."
"Greer is credible." "No he's not." "Yes he is...." etc etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Jose,

I'm curious about your sources for many of the photos and footage featured in the film. I had thought a lot of it came from the Disclosure Project, but now that you tell me that's not so, I'm wondering where you got a lot of it.

The pictures of the dead Gray, the NASA "Alien Spacecraft still under observance" clip, the Battle of LA footage, the "Air Force Space Command" bit, etc.

You had said you had an "enormous" amount of new information about the film to share.... so let's get back on track with the thread and get into the film!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am in and out today and will be back later in the day to get back on track here. Sorry, but today I have a crazy schedule.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I do realise that in order for proof or conclusive evidence to be produced for all to see requires jumping through many hoops and imaginably a long and drawn out process, but i'm seriously perplexed about the way this thread started.

I am here to keep up to date on UFO news and information that may finally shed light on a subject that has fascinated me since i can remember, if this subject didn't exist i would be helpless. It's a passion that won't go away.

So you see, when you are presented with "Evidence" that we are seeing here i look for two things.

1. How credible is the image or footage that i'm looking at?, what am i actually SEEING?

2. The EVIDENCE to back it up. I want to SEE it, touch it and finally understand.

What i am seeing here looks amazing, but just like the images being cloudy, the release of disclosure is equally so because there is money to be made here.

Jose,

I have never come across you before and i welcome you here to the marvel that is ATS. We are not stupid here and if we want to explore your work we can google your name and see your DVD's.

I'm not here to shop.

If i was working with somebody who had irrefutable evidence that Spacecraft was orbiting this earth, or if indeed i was that person filming it, the matter of laying it on dvd and selling it would be secondary because i would walk from the shadows and put it in the peoples hands for them to actually see it.

If you were looking for the money your notoriety alone would make you the most recognisable person on the planet.

Since this thread is a Q & A i wondered if i could just ask you this.. Did you come here to disclose proof of the subject matter or did you come here to raise peoples awareness of who you are? I started reading the threads and really felt for your plight but your little sponsorship plug smelled rank.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by October

I think you may have the wrong thread, October.

*I* started this thread, after I suggested the idea to Jose and he encouraged me to do it.

Maybe go question Jose's motives in the "Interstellar Case Files" thread?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by October

I couldn't have expressed this any better than you have. I think you should just start a new thread on how many people completely agree with you.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sorry MrdDstrbr no disrespect to you,

I have posted my question to Jose in the relevant thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by October

No disrespect taken, October.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have seen the UFO- Greates Story Ever Denied, and it was a great movie. Top UFO documentaries out there with the NASA Trasmissions - smoking gun and Out of the Blue.

I did not know who the maker of this movie was- quite frankly, it held me no interest. Now that Mr. Escamilla is making clear who made this movie and there is more to come- just see the trailers - I feel bit disappointed.

I do not like how this is turning out.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There is quite a lot of CT near the end.

Clip of free energy or the suppressed Tesla devices:
Free Energy : The Disclosure Project

Daniel Salter may be speaking of a engine like the patented Papp
Nobel Atomic Gas engine or of the many devices Tesla may have
invented.

This has been mentioned in forums as to the object of disclosure.

The HHO car, listen to the video on its description.. they use a beefed
up Tesla coil. Such a hot spark might explode the air with quite a force
let alone any fuel mixture. Fords Model T had a Tesla coil ignition and
was taken out because it was 'too powerful'. Perhaps powerful enough
to give good mileage. Any extra energy device can become a matter
of National Security like the special carburetor for the Sherman Tank
that gave good mileage and is a classified device.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Its an absolute pleasure to be able to communicate with you Mr Escamilla.

Would like to congratulate you again on your work/research on the whole UFO/RODS subject; which I have been aware of for many years.

First things first, people moaning about Jose making money (and/or trying to make money) not recieving a dvd or something is IMO pathetic.
The documentries/conference presentations by Jose are about spreading awareness and video evidence of UFO's/RODS/Orbs.

Any subject will only get recognised by the mainstream media with substantial funds.
For example, Climate Change (regardless of our opinion on it) has over the last few years been catapulted to the centre of mainstream media/tv coverage and Government's involvement in the subject.
This is IMO because the Man behind the documentry 'An Inconvenient Truth', is very wealthy and so has the power to influence the mainstream media by promoting the subject properly and powerfully with the substantial funding needed to create such awarness of a subject.

So without plenty of substantial finantial backing, its difficult to get a subject recognised properly I think.

Mr Escamilla, about the light spectrum issue (many UFO's/Rods can ony be seen in Ultra violet/Infra-Red), have you not considered trying to set up you own UV/IR cameras and start searching the sky for unusual activity?

Wish you all the best Jose, carry on your excellent research.
Alex Z London, U.K.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
[edit on 17-12-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by williamjklopp

i don't like you.

... Jose, thanks for making ATS interesting again!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmpemb
Hi Jose, I've wanted to see "The Greatest Story Ever Denied" for some time now. I just watched the first 65 minutes, the connection locked up at that point, so I'll watch the rest later. I must say it's very interesting and have enjoyed what I've seen so far.
I just have a few questions and comments;
1. Have you considered contacting the Sc-Fi or History Channel? It seems to me that this is something they would love to air, or maybe even help with funding for future projects.
2. I would have liked to hear some of the witnesses actual testimony, not just that they are prepared to testify under oath before Congress.

Thank You for posting here, and for all of the work you've done and continue to do. And I hope all of the controversial issues can be resolved peacefully.

Thank You and God Bless

First of all the film that has been uploaded is a bootleg, so I had nothing to do with that, but in February 2008, I making all my films available for free on You Tube, Google and My Space and any other web sites who will carry the films. At that time, you will all finally see my films the way they should be seen, high quality, in full and FREE!

Later - Jose

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
[sarcasm] I personally would like to thank Jose for continuing to make those of us really interested in this hobby look like fools, hoaxers and ignorant Trekkie schmucks [/sarcasm]

Seriously though, the more and more you guys want to push this type of utter bunk, the more and more this hobby will be taken less seriously. Jose's stuff is nothing more than entertainment geared towards a niche' audience, NOTHING more. To put legitimacy behind such obvious tripe is doing yourself, and this hobby damage.

One word....RODS!! (seriously am laughing out loud right now)

Your moniker fits you. "ignore the facts" there is nothing else to say to you is there? Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by williamjklopp

i don't like you.

... Jose, thanks for making ATS interesting again!

It's good to be here regardless of what anyone says, I am not going to get flustered anymore. No more warnings for me man! I learned my lesson very quickly!

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexZ_UK
Its an absolute pleasure to be able to communicate with you Mr Escamilla.

Mr Escamilla, about the light spectrum issue (many UFO's/Rods can ony be seen in Ultra violet/Infra-Red), have you not considered trying to set up you own UV/IR cameras and start searching the sky for unusual activity?

Wish you all the best Jose, carry on your excellent research.
Alex Z London, U.K.

AlexZ, thanks for your warm regards, I really appreciate it! We have some projects where I guarantee we are going to shake some benches. Can't go into it as we are in development on certain projects, but we have one that's going to be a "big bang!" None of this evasive stuff as we're enduring with the interstellar materials. I pull no punches and I present it all right there for you. So 2008, is going to be a year of delivery on my part. I have some very cool people with me on this by the way!

Thanks for being here AlexZ.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by October

You know what? I have been pretty busy here and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and to "Thank You" for making this thread for me! I kind of got on the wrong track here getting too personal with these attacks on me, but I have changed my "evil" ways and have learned my lessons. I just wanted to thank you personally for putting this together and I promise you I am bringing many cool things here to this forum. I am going to shower you guys with movie clips, trailers and more! Wait till you see some of the moon stuff! I want everyone here to enjoy this thread and I am bringing it!

Thanks again MrdDstrbr! - Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Excuse me, but I'm having some difficulty understanding what & who you may represent?

THis forum, seems to me, works fine and I try to gather every tid-bit of info shared by people expressing their newly found reports from around the globe.
Whatever seems to be motive for confronting Jose is your business but I also feel expressing that mild interrogation here make's it everyone's interest for those interested.

Appreciate it that everyone's forum and every-one's threads are completely understood -- it's every-one's business.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Dallas,

I am no one important really and I don't "represent" anyone other than myself.

Just exactly what is going on with Greer, CSETI and the Disclosure Project, is a nut I've been trying to crack for quite some time now; I jumped at the chance to ask Jose about it because I assumed he had partnered up with them in order to produce UFOGSED. I thought he would be able to provide some unique insight from having worked with them, but as it turns out I was mistaken about that.

I don't mean to come across like I'm "interrogating" Jose, and of course he's free to answer or not answer questions as he sees fit

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join