It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied" Q&A with Jose Escamilla!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

reply to post by williamjklopp

i don't like you.

I couldn't have expressed this any better than you have. I think you should just start a new thread on how many people completely agree with you.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by livo74

Yes, please, somebody go start an "I don't like Klopp" thread, so we can save this one for Q&A regarding UFOGSED

(j/k of course Mods)

[edit on 17-12-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by livo74

Yes, please, somebody go start an "I don't like Klopp" thread, so we can save this one for Q&A regarding UFOGSED

(j/k of course Mods)

I would, but I tried doing that about a mod (Gools) once and it didn't work out too well.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've been trolling around this sight for a couple of years and thought I would chime in. I for one tend to agree with williamjklopp. This seems to be nothing but self promotion and advertising. Jose has been researching this for how long? Right before he has a television show come out, he feels the need now to post here. This sight has been around for a while. The timing of it all is amazing!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
I've been trolling around this sight for a couple of years and thought I would chime in. I for one tend to agree with williamjklopp. This seems to be nothing but self promotion and advertising. Jose has been researching this for how long? Right before he has a television show come out, he feels the need now to post here. This sight has been around for a while. The timing of it all is amazing!

Even if he was in it for the promotion, so what? Really, so what? Was this forum a lot better before he joined, with all sorts of nonsense threads posted?
If you don't want to read his thread, just don't read it. Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yes, ATS is better with him here, I agree. I do enjoy reading this thread as well, but is it anything new? No. Q&A about a movie from a year and 1/2 ago that there has been multiple threads about. Sounds to me like retread. This is nothing new. Seems to me like a couple of you are just star-struck.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Sure there have already been threads on UFOGSED, but this is the first time we've had a chance to do direct Q&A with the producer

Also Jose has promised to release a lot of new information about the film when he has the time. So I'm trying to be patient here and wait for that.

I bet it would really help too if more people took the time to actually ask Jose questions about the film.... *hint hint*

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am off to work and will check in later, but in answer to the 'self promotion' and all that. I started the Interstellar Case Files thread first and did not intend on starting the UFO-TGSED Q&A, nor the Roswell Rods thread as well, but in the Interstellar Case Files thread, people kept asking about Rods and UFO, so this thread started "not by me" but by MrdDstrbr and so this is why I am here.

I actually only wanted to address the issues I have on the Interstellar Case Files thread, so no I am not self promoting anything. Already we have people commenting here in this thread on the Rods while they should go to the Roswell Rods thread.

In that front page you can see I even mention it is premature making even that thread, because I really don't have time to spare especially right now with the Christmas rush, last minute edits, shoots, etc.

My original thread Interstellar Case Files was all I wanted to do at this point. So now I am already running thin on time here. I hope I don't disappoint anyone here and in the Rod thread, I certainly didn't intend on doing these yet. I will check in later today. I will also add clips and photos here and in the Rods thread sometime this week as time allows. I will posting this exact same message in the Rods forum because I have to get to work.

Sincerely - Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
[edit on 17-12-2007 by gauncents]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

yeah man, I understand. But don't let others discourage you from posting in these threads. Like i said before, ATS is a lot more interesting now with you here. And since your arrival here at ATS, i have checked out even more of your vids on youtube etc. So dont stop, people are listening. You are changing minds. You are making a difference. You are welcome here.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
but to further this thread a little, and not stray even further off topic, I actually live about 3 miles from Langley Air force Base. Its the one right next to NASA and the base that is mentioned in the Disclosure Project with the moon base cover ups.
I was wondering then, since I saw some of those clips in your movie as well, what your thoughts are on the whole moon base thing. Do you think NASA went to the moon to discover these entities?
You mentioned a little about having experiences with Mantis and reptile aliens, but what about Greys? Are the Greys the species inhabiting our moon?
And also, do the bases on the moon go further than being simply bases? Meaning, have you considered the idea that the entire moon has been manufactured, like the Death Star from Star Wars?
I hope these questions aren't off topic, Im just curious as to your thoughts on the situation. I found it funny that the moon stuff was the subject in the Disclosure Project i was most interested in and that I live right next door to Langley AFB. Ive actually been on the base and have seen the buildings and structures that were presented in the short excerpt from the movie. And they are one of the only bases carrying the F22's... which is pretty badass... I get to see those and all sorts of cool crafts fly over my house.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
I am not self promoting anything. Already we have people commenting here in this thread on the Rods while they should go to the Roswell Rods thread.

Sincerely - Jose Escamilla

Because you have already been referred back to the t&c's earlier in this very thread about advertising by Mod. Intrepid.

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Stay on Topic please,

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

As buckwheat would say, "And how!"

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by williamjklopp]

[edit on 17-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to discuss UFOGSED and pose questions to Mr. Escamilla.

Why are these utterly pointless complaining posts by Klopp and gauncents being permitted to continue?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

at the start of the interstellar files thread this thread was proposed as to allow any interested members the opportunity to question jose about the film in question; i see nothing in your post that is on topic; and may i suggest sir that if this is such a circus to you,please bow out quietly and with dignity along with wjk and allow us seeking answers to not have to deal with off topic posts. perhaps you will start a thread concerning your opinion in this last post and provide us all ample proof of your beliefs and statement?

jose; i would also like to hear more about the battle of la footage when you have the opportunity. please exscuse the skeptics; i know what i have seen and experienced, i have no proof except what is forever ingrained in my memories. thank you for joining us.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yes, ATS is better with him here, I agree. I do enjoy reading this thread as well, but is it anything new? No. Q&A about a movie from a year and 1/2 ago that there has been multiple threads about. Sounds to me like retread. This is nothing new. Seems to me like a couple of you are just star-struck.

and it seems to me that you have, either,
not been paying attention, or
puposefullly ignoring statements that nullify your posts.

"..Yes UFO-TGSED thread would be very cool. I have an enormous amount of things related regarding the film, how it was made, and much more. Also, I am planning to release three films on You Tube, Google, My Space and any web sites willing to carry and present my films for "free!" .."

this is why this thread is here.
and i think you will find it is going to be EVEN MORE RELEVANT when jose releases the trailers in the next couple of weeks.
trailers to films that will be released for free!

TO THE MODERATOR, i'm not sure what i expect from you..
but it appears to me that we have some serial pests/stalkers here.
i've read their posts, jose has responded to their (abuse and) questions, and the matter was finalised.

to continue to repeatedly do so would make it seem like every second or third person has a bad comment to make, and that would (seemingly) be an inaccurate ratio, would it not..??
it is the same two or three people over and over again.

(there have no doubt[??] been others, but they were kind enough to post a comment stating their feelings or personal experience, get a response, and move on.)

as said, i don't know what to expect from you, but i am one comment away from posting something that will get me get kicked off ats for good, (AND I DON"T WANT THAT!!) so, wanted to express my desperation while i still can remain mature.

that said, i understand the importance of free speech,
and trust that, ultimately, what you decide will be more fitting than what i think should be done (as i'm biased)

EDIT: foul language

[edit on 17/12/2007 by livo74]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure everyone on this thread is looking for answers. As it is, we're still waiting for even a thread of evidence for most of Jose's claims. Jose's actions on this board are very important to this discussion, as they throw his whole reason for being here into doubt. Popping up and selling stuff is not the motive of a real researcher, surely.

I don't think ATS is better off with him here. I don't want to sound like I'm trying to give the guy a hard time - I'm giving his work a hard time, as it doesn't stand up on its own merit - too many opinions stated as fact, a complete rejection of the scientific method, and $$$.

There is nothing, I repeat nothing I'd like more than for Jose's work to be vindicated. My problem is Jose is pretty much ruling that out himself, thus rendering the efforts of the ATS participants null and void before we even get a chance to help.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Jose is like the Alex Jones of weird stuff.

I see many people jumping into the shoes of a debunker but
the shoes are too big and they fall flat.

People hold to the producer and not to a figment of the imagination
of a debunker.

Jose may be green to the world of charlatans that are seemingly with him
but are payed to present disinformation.

The new History Channel effort coming up seems way out there since
any one person looking to find UFOs or RODS won't find them, its the
random person that gets one or finds a continuous pattern.
Hopefully this random person did not come from a studio.
If not, then the studio attacks with 'debunkers'.

A good read up on "Pentagon Aliens" by William R Lyne might be helpful
for Jose to fend off unwelcome efforts of 'the studio' informer.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

am i missing something somewhere? mr escamilla is going to have all of his work on several sites,available to everyone for free; yet instead of asking questions to clarify any issues in regard to his work we keep receiving opinions; the only thing i have read in this post that could be construed as promoting or selling came as an answer to a super=mods question?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join