It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied" Q&A with Jose Escamilla!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Since Jose Escamilla has just joined us today, I'd like to take this opportunity to start up a Q&A session on UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied

Mr. Escamilla says he has lots of new information about the film to share with us so this should be a blast!

Jose, one thing that seemed obvious to me upon watching this was that you must have made some sort of arrangement with Dr. Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project in order to be able to showcase so much of their evidence in the film. Could you elaborate on that? Were you made privy to Greer's vault of evidence? Can you go into any detail as to how much evidence he actually has in his possession?

I ask this because, one of the major frustrations that many ATS members have with Dr. Greer is that he is constantly making a lot of fantastic claims and then showing little to no evidence to back them up.

People are especially suspicious and mistrusting of CSETI, since they claim to already have Contact with beings from all around the galaxy, yet
they don't even have any photos or video footage available at their website! And the handful of photos that did turn up earlier this year were.... let's just say of notably poor quality

So I am curious as to your opinion of Dr. Greer and CSETI. Are they in fact credible? Do they have evidence in their possession that they are withholding from the internet for some reason?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ECETI has way more proof. They are not under control of any agency. That's the difference.

Also check

www.presidentialufo.com...
www.wanttoknow.info...
www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by abovetech
ECETI has way more proof. They are not under control of any agency. That's the difference.

Way more proof that they've actually put up on the internet, anyway. CSETI seem to want to keep a low profile for some reason and they've withheld their evidence. Which is why I'm wondering if Mr. Escamilla has been privy to "the vault"

Feel free to post any questions regarding the film here, folks. I'm sure I'm not the only one with questions!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't understand the confused states of mind that need to cling onto consparicy thinking.

I find that there is more info on UFOs and Aliens out in the world then any info that the government has. However instead of doing research people just sit around obsessing on what the government, those elected by you into power to keep the peace and safty of the governed people, is hidding.

The men in government are men. They don't know what it is they have, or the lack, and they are at best trying to understand what it is. It's their JOBs, elected by you, to keep a sense of "national security" (to keep the nation safe), and it is their perceptional choice, regardless of what you think should be disclosed, to keep info undisclosed if they feel it is somehow a danger to national security.

I can't understand what it is consparicists think the government knows. I don't even think the consparisits understand what it is the "government might be hidding" they just don't want to focus their personal energies where the focus should be.

Truthfully the government body of men are unsure at best of their understandings of events dealing with UFO's, and that is far less then any person in the society can understand if they are willing to get off their butts and do some research.

Lazy people just want to sit around complaning that they are being lied to when the answers are right there for the picking if they would just look.

Why do you expect the government to feed you knowledge?

I've seen the govenrment put out perfectly truthful info, and people just turn around and turn that into anothe consparicy theory.

So you see, even if the Governments of the world were to fully disclose everything they "know" you wouldn't believe them, instead you'd just use it to spin into another consparicy.

Consparicy theory thinking is mistrusting, it is a illness of consciousness that is the sickness of the soul.

That's what you should be working on.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

What does any of that have to do with Mr. Escamilla or UFOGSED, Incarnated?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

the term "Denied".

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

yet, to be fair, you're point is valid enough. I used the term "Denied" to state what I feel is truthful and useful info to anyone that might come with their consparicy thinking methods, and it is "on the fence" of acceptability on the topic matter. I'm now checking out the video you posted, and so far it looks like a great one. Thanks for that.

I like the start that states "somewhere in the back of your mind you've always known it was true".

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hehe yeah that intro gave me goosebumps the first few times I watched the film

It's definitely one of the best, if not THE best, UFO documentaries there is. Awesome work Jose

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This one is directed at Jose.

Jose, I contacted you a couple of years ago to notify you of some 'Rods' that I spotted in an episode of Carl Sagan's 'Cosmos' - you replied to me at the time and said that the producers of Cosmos had a big blow up of one of the Rods on their wall!

Do you have any more information abou that?

Thanks for all your efforts in your research.

Graham

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Your signature is a quote:

I believe God wants this known. I believe the Cosmos wants this known.
- Daniel Salter

I hope you've been open minded and directed toward the reality of "Urantia Book" already. However if you've not hear of it, I'll lay it down for you right here and now.

somewhere around 1910 a well known doctor, respected and papered, was asked to examin this man by his wife. It seems that the man would have strange things happen to him while sleeping. The doctor examined him, and found it to be of a supernatual nature, and the doctor a debunker of such things put together a group of people to examine and find an answer to the phenomenon. They however after many years became the first to believe in the reality of the "Urantia Book".

It's a book delivered by "ET" spiritual minded creatures, and the story it tells is amazingly correct and wide spanding.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I actually have UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied, I got it for Yule last year.

It never worked, the DVD won't play.

And where is Jose, anyway?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

Wow, that certainly is shocking news! (sarcasm)

Let's start a new thread about how many people have giving Jose Escamilla money and never seen anything!

I'll start, I'll be #1

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Please email me at:

jose@tbln.com with name, address information and I will get this order replaced immediately. I am not in charge of mailings of DVDs but will have the fulfillment people ship this to you.

Sincerely,

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

In response to you questions about Dr. Greer. No he did not contribute anything in that manner toward my film. The fact is, he has never contacted me, nor even thanked me for including his witnesses and himself in the film.

Instead I received footage that I cam e to find out, he had no legal rights to license to me!

So I have had to pull the master and re-cut everything, taking out certain key elements, because I was never told by Greer, Deborach Fuchs, nor anyone at the Disclosure camp that they didn't have the rights. I had VHS dubs that were poor quality to work with.

I get an email and phone call from James Fox middle part of this year, asking me why I didn't give him a credit on my film for using his footage! I go, WHAT? Holy Cow! I didn't know! I've known James for many years and this was a shock.

As it turns out I am going to have to license the footage from James Fox, which is okay with me, because I need the high quality clips rather than the poor quality I got from Greer's group.

So in answer, no, no and no regarding Dr. Steven Greer.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I actually have UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied, I got it for Yule last year.

It never worked, the DVD won't play.

You can watch it for free on Google vid. Check the link at the top of the thread.

And where is Jose, anyway?

I'm sure he'll get around to the Q&A, he's just busy in his other thread

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Jose,

Since you're new here you may not be aware, these forums are moderated and personal attacks or insults aren't allowed.... I would advise maybe taking your issues with Klopp etc to U2U or email, or just ignoring him, as I'd hate to see you get a posting ban for personal attacks....

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Well I must say this comes as quite a shock.

With all the footage from the NPC conference, and all the Disclosure Project witness testimony included in the film, I had thought for sure you must have made some kind of deal with Greer. You've never spoken with him at all? There weren't any copyright issues in using all that footage?

Which clips were from James Fox?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I would advise maybe taking your issues with Klopp etc to U2U or email, or just ignoring him, as I'd hate to see you get a posting ban for personal attacks....

No I wouldn't recommend that. U2u's are also covered by the T&C. Same standards of conduct apply as the ones on the board.

Also note the part about advertising.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Also note the part about advertising.

Who, me?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join