It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied" Q&A with Jose Escamilla!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
I would advise maybe taking your issues with Klopp etc to U2U or email, or just ignoring him, as I'd hate to see you get a posting ban for personal attacks....

No I wouldn't recommend that. U2u's are also covered by the T&C. Same standards of conduct apply as the ones on the board.

Also note the part about advertising.

Thank you! We come here for information and to express opinions on how we feel as honestly as we can while acting like adults.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I will be on good conduct from now on. I learned a long time ago in my first live forums on MUFON and AOL not to take things personally, but this guy cussed and attacked my partner Saskia (who is a single mother), for now reason at all. I really apologize for being blunt, but this guy doesn't need to be on these threads. I will not even address this zipperneck anymore I promise.

Jose

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I just noticed my comments were taken out from dealing with Klopp. I'm not surprised if the previous one is taken off. I won't ever respond to any of them at all. I promise only to answer questions pertaining to the thread.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I want to apologize for letting someone deter me from the Q7A's here. From now on all those attacking me will not get a response from me. I promise.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

OK, Jose, I see the first warn didn't sink in. Let ME be blunt. Another insult and you will find your ability to post on ATS impossible. Personally with conduct like that your credibility, at least with me, is extremely suspect.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I got it already. I'm new here, but that's no excuse. I have seen my wrongs and will correct that. Only dealing with the subject at hand. All others can do their mud slinging I am not going to buy into it anymore.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
this is so cool...getting some popcorn ready.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Please let's most this to my Roswell Rods thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ask me there, I will gladly answer this.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I am going to present my newly re-edited film UFO-TGSED with some new additions on February 25, 2008, along with Parts II and III of this series. From now on, if I can get this sponsored, ALL my films be be premiering on You Tube, Google, My Space, and web sites who will carry the films worldwide. I think it would be great to premiere my next films here on ATS and am really considering this. FREE MAN!

No more PPV stuff! I love the idea! But I need sponsors to pull it off. It's something called bandwidth. It can get costly. Either way, it's my problem to solve. I really do want the public to see my films and what I have put together.

You guys are going to love Moon Rising (still in production) and Part III (title to be announced) BIG TIME! I will upload the trailers here, and on You Tube, Google, My Space, etc, in the next week or so.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

I don't mean to be an ass Jose but after the trailers how does one see the rest of the films?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I have PPV films available at:

TBLN.com or TBLNFilms.com

Jose

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I got it already. I'm new here, but that's no excuse. I have seen my wrongs and will correct that.
Jose Escamilla

I may be wrong, but I thought we had to follow t & c:

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so may result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account depending on the severity of the material.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I've said it on the board and via u2u, "Let the moderators moderate" and, "take your war elsewhere." We don't need this stuff.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla
because I need the high quality clips rather than the poor quality I got from Greer's group.
So in answer, no, no and no regarding Dr. Steven Greer.
Jose Escamilla

Cool. So no deal with Cult Greer. No problems.

MrdDstrbr
I had thought for sure you must have made some kind of deal with Greer. You've never spoken with him at all? There weren't any copyright issues in using all that footage?

There you go, MrdDstrbr, never assume things about Cult Greer. They're liars, as simple as that. It seems that your constant name dropping for Cult Greer is proving fruitless, as other people wash their hands of it and deny any contact with the Cult.

Thanks, Jose for clearing that up. It's gold.

Jose, will you ever plan on asking Leader Greer for any assistance on your projects in the future?

[edit on 16-12-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I want to clarify one important thing about Dr. Steven Greer. Even though I may have had a bad experience with him on the outset of our business, you have to admit, he has the right stuff to have done what did! His motives are what they are, and that really has nothing to do with what he has done. His Disclosure Witnesses should not be dismissed, because they are the ones that are in the know and they put their lives on the line.

I have mentioned to some people that I am including the Disclosure witnesses in all of my films from here on out and some say, yeah whatever, or, as a certain radio personality told me, what for?

I am not going to allow the witnesses to be forgotten. Anytime I can I will include them. They are the real deal! The Disclosure Project is or was run by Dr. Steven Greer. He created it and ran with it. In the outset, I am as much a witness as they are. I have seen them (UFOs) right there in broad daylight! I feel these witnesses shall not be forgotten and cast aside because of any misbehaviors, or ill thoughts about Dr. Greer.

These precious people need to be applauded and continually recognized. They have the bigger "right stuff" than even Dr. Greer!

So there is no Cult Greer as far as I'm concerned. There is Dr. Greer and then there are the witnesses. Two entirely different parts to that story.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by williamjklopp
I got it already. I'm new here, but that's no excuse. I have seen my wrongs and will correct that.
Jose Escamilla

I may be wrong, but I thought we had to follow t & c:

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so may result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account depending on the severity of the material.

Ok. we got your point, no need to be sucha PIA over and over again.
To be honest, this place is a lot more interesting with him around then some 13yrs old girlies claiming to have captured an alien in a 1.5 second footage and having a 5 pages thread about it. Just give it a rest. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Just remember...

As angry as some people are...

We tend to become our most dominent thought.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by williamjklopp]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by williamjklopp

and as best i can tell, your most dominant thought is a unique mix between 'spurned lover and fanatical stalker'.
though, i might be wrong.

you've well and truely made your greivences public, haven't you.
to continue to repeatedly do so would state more about your character than the initial cause for your post.

now, find a thread you can have a positive influence in, be the best you can be,
and get on with your life.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi Jose, I've wanted to see "The Greatest Story Ever Denied" for some time now. I just watched the first 65 minutes, the connection locked up at that point, so I'll watch the rest later. I must say it's very interesting and have enjoyed what I've seen so far.
I just have a few questions and comments;
1. Have you considered contacting the Sc-Fi or History Channel? It seems to me that this is something they would love to air, or maybe even help with funding for future projects.
2. I would have liked to hear some of the witnesses actual testimony, not just that they are prepared to testify under oath before Congress.

Thank You for posting here, and for all of the work you've done and continue to do. And I hope all of the controversial issues can be resolved peacefully.

Thank You and God Bless

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
[sarcasm] I personally would like to thank Jose for continuing to make those of us really interested in this hobby look like fools, hoaxers and ignorant Trekkie schmucks [/sarcasm]

Seriously though, the more and more you guys want to push this type of utter bunk, the more and more this hobby will be taken less seriously. Jose's stuff is nothing more than entertainment geared towards a niche' audience, NOTHING more. To put legitimacy behind such obvious tripe is doing yourself, and this hobby damage.

One word....RODS!! (seriously am laughing out loud right now)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join