It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied" Q&A with Jose Escamilla!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm not going to say that Jose doesn't make money from researching ufos/rods/et's or any of his documentation. But honestly folks, if you had the resources and time ( i mean didn't have to work an average day job) to dedicate 100% of yourself to research, wouldn't you jump at the opportunity? I would. If Jose has to self promote to get the message out to people that these phenomenon are going on then so be it. If i could make a buck off of ufo research with out ruining the integrity of my research i would do it. but for now there's always the need for a carpenter, and unless i get grants or some other sort of outside funding to research full time, i count on people like Jose and JL, and Springer to do the full time research for me.

You cant say that The Greatest Story Ever Denied doesn't have great footage. That movie is one of my favorite documentations of all time, and i hope Jose got what he deserved for making it. The fact that Jose is here posting just before a TV show is coming out on his material is probably not planned by him, thats just speculation though. But the fact that he is willing to put up everything that he has with open and objective arguments available for us to discuss lends him more credit, and i for one appreciate his opinions in this forum.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

But the fact that he is willing to put up everything that he has with open and objective arguments available for us to discuss lends him more credit, and i for one appreciate his opinions in this forum.

What exactly has he put up? Nothing as of yet. Just an argument with as of right now to me is another ficticious person (JLW and Gridkeeper).

And in a defensive manner that has gotten him warned for violating the terms and conditions of this sight twice within one week.

It's a great commercial. It's like a train wreck. Everyone wants to watch it. In the mean time, the movie that I will not mention, is still available for purchase on Jose's pay per view sight. He's bringing a contract breach public? For us to judge? I saw somewhere that he has Interstellar 2 in edit as we speak. So, why would someone be willing to refund money for a film that he produced waiting to see if it is a hoax or not, be editing another of the same nature.

I for one will no longer ad to this thread and promote Jose's free advertising and push this post front as I believe is what he is wanting.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

Suit yourself. If you look up FAST or Gridkeeper you'll see that JLW is not a ficticious person, that there was a contract based agreement between him and Jose. Oh yeah you'll also find that Gridkeeper has thrown dirt all over Jose and is now no where to be seen. Read it yourself i'm not gonna bother re-posting things that have been said a million times already.

Any way its probably better you don't post here any more, wouldn't want you getting to upset over somebody that doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I have to chime in again. Yes I have read it all. Two people with the same agenda as far as I am concerened. I've seen all the videos, Interstellar, the banter, and all of it. Ok, maybe not a ficticious person, but a ficticious fight in a public forum. It's genious!

Have anyone seen a this "Great Contract"?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents

I have to chime in again. Yes I have read it all. Two people with the same agenda as far as I am concerened. I've seen all the videos, Interstellar, the banter, and all of it. Ok, maybe not a ficticious person, but a ficticious fight in a public forum. It's genious!

Have anyone seen a this "Great Contract"?

This is what I wanted to say!

in 2 lines

[edit on 18-12-2007 by lovepens1]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Ok on that note I dont know. Plain and simple, thats why i keep checking this forum. I'd like to think that with all the hub bub over the JLW/FAST videos that there really is or was a contract. Jose says theres a contract and there was also this little bit from May of this yearwww.abovetopsecret.com... ....

Like i said i dont know. I was responding to the fact that you said it was fictitious though.
I'm hoping that our patience may shed some light on the whole thing, but so far the author of all these videos has said nill. Any way nice to see that you havnt totally ended your contributions to this thread lovepens

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents

gauncents is not who he claims to be. I think it's Klopp.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Maybe so, whoever it is is always on the attack though. pretty annoying really

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hey Jose !!!!!!!!!!

With the IR footage of the UFO's in the daylight, can you tell us what type of IR filter is used? There are a few different brands around.
What wavelength does the filter cut in at?

Keep up the good work.

Many Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Mods, I guess this thread is dead. There is no Q&A anymore since he's not going to be around to answer questions. It's not like he was answering anyones questions anyway.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I like the conspiracy innuendo after about 50 min in.

They may have been from the Disclosure Project, sorry that was
before my time. A lot of people are on the know about hogwashing a
Jose but tell me nothing about hogs.

The series of interjected images ends around 1:07 and snacks of
conspiracy theory and not alien sourcing at all.

Jose has no place for the alien it seems.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Membership for the AboveTopSecret.com Message Board(s) 1f. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 22/12/07 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
And what exactly does that have to do with the topic of this thread

Is this all you have to offer this board, wasted space and wasted time.
I'm tired of wading through 20+ posts like the posts above..., it's a waste of everybody's time and effort to have to weed out this kind of bulljunk.

It wastes the resources of this site, my time, and more inportantly is against the T&C of this site under section 1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").
T&C

May I suggest that your time would be better spent on a bar stool ogling chicks that you'll never meet instead of displaying the same mannerism on here.

Quite wasting our time with irrelevant content and close the floodgates on the way out!!

[edit on 12/22/2007 by Sorscoder]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

i dont like you either.

and i think Jose is done with thread. so congrats, i guess you win. and you have utterly not denied ignorance....

boo hoo Jose makes money doing what he does for a living. Boo hoo, hes trying to share info with us by promoting himself. Im going to post the same thing 50 times to give him a hard time...

you think you make a lot of money in ufology? no, and it takes up all your time... so who cares about some silly self promotion man. as long as the message gets across...

seriously why are you a member of this site? Its sad when i think of the type of person you are in real life. You sit around and post negative shiz on a site you have no interest about... get a life... and a girl... or dude... whatever makes you happy, caus right now, you are wasting valuable hours and days that you will never get back.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorscoder

You should he's your own warning, It really doesn't matter what we type here on thread anymore anyway. There is no topic.

If Jose will no longer be with us, The topic is void. We can asked him questions, but we will get no answer.

He's been banned.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Good grief.... somebody please Lock this disaster of a thread already.... I am SICK of the bickering and finger-pointing....

Vultures (and you all know who you are), you won this one. Good for you. Way to go.

Let's all end this NOW. PLEASE!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I know this is a gross one line post but i second that MrdDstrbr.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So talk about it, I've seen UTGSED.

Any parts you particularly liked... you paid for it so why not talk about it.

Post a pic or two to refresh our memory and go with it.

I'm sure I got the video from google of youtube.

Its not even on the great conspiracy torrent board with such a wealth
of ufo information.

So it can't be that harmful to discuss.

Give me a non Jose this or that sentence.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
So talk about it, I've seen UTGSED.

Give me a non Jose this or that sentence.

UTGSED, I thought was a very good documentary.

Back to the non Jose questions...

How many people actually think he will refund everyone their money from Interstellar?

I'm sure his partners are with him on that one! (sarcasm)

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
why was jose banned? i must of missed something

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join