It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reality of God?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It's all about sex now isn't it. Notice how our world is obsessed with sex now? That which trapped us here in the first place is being used to prevent us from leaving. How appropriate.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Requiem
Didn't angels in the bible and have sex with women on earth. What was that all about. Maybe it wasn't in the bible but it seems someone has said something along those lines.

I think this conversation is almost pointless to both of us.

The thing with the giants is just bull the way I see it. It has to do with grownups having sex with children. Some of the people who were set to watch over the children made a secret pact and they started raping the children. Some of them carried forth offspring. A newborn baby beside a 10 yearold child looks like a giant, hence the term. These giants were spiritually superior to the children, they came from the next generation, but they were still just about the same age as their mothers. The antiversion of this we see in the story of Abraham and Sarah. Sarah was much younger than Abraham, but still she was very old when she carried forth Isaac. Joseph the "father" of Jesjuah was accused of these things, and Jesjuah was also bothered by these accusations. And this is possibly why he was finally judged for alledged Sodomite sins. This has also to do with what is discribed in Secret Mark I guess, where Jesjuah sleeps naked together with Lazarus after he has awakened him. He was maybe accused for the law which is written in Leviticus 18:22. But Jesjuah was not the result of anything sexual, neither is it illegal for two men to sleep together naked, for Leviticus 18:22 clearly says that "you shall not lay with children like with your wife and have sex with it. It is disgusting!"

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
It's all about sex now isn't it. Notice how our world is obsessed with sex now? That which trapped us here in the first place is being used to prevent us from leaving. How appropriate.

Precisely!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Originally posted by Requiem
Didn't angels in the bible and have sex with women on earth. What was that all about. Maybe it wasn't in the bible but it seems someone has said something along those lines.

I think this conversation is almost pointless to both of us.

The thing with the giants is just bull the way I see it. It has to do with grownups having sex with children. Some of the people who were set to watch over the children made a secret pact and they started raping the children. Some of them carried forth offspring. A newborn baby beside a 10 yearold child looks like a giant, hence the term. These giants were spiritually superior to the children, they came from the next generation, but they were still just about the same age as their mothers. The antiversion of this we see in the story of Abraham and Sarah. Sarah was much younger than Abraham, but still she was very old when she carried forth Isaac. Joseph the "father" of Jesjuah was accused of these things, and Jesjuah was also bothered by these accusations. And this is possibly why he was finally judged for alledged Sodomite sins. This has also to do with what is discribed in Secret Mark I guess, where Jesjuah sleeps naked together with Lazarus after he has awakened him. He was maybe accused for the law which is written in Leviticus 18:22. But Jesjuah was not the result of anything sexual, neither is it illegal for two men to sleep together naked, for Leviticus 18:22 clearly says that "you shall not lay with children like with your wife and have sex with it. It is disgusting!"

Blessings,
Mikromarius

No...There actually were giants and are still supposed to be Giants living in the Solomons. My grandfathers friend s going thereon an expedition to find them sometime this year i believe.

But if u have a look around in Archeology, you will see that there have been many giants in the past.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

I find it particularily interesting that none of you have the slightest idea about god, yet you have so many ideas about God.

Well why dont you add some insight then?

Deep

I have no insight about God....

That's the point.

You dont have any insight about God either....

Apart from what u've read, been taught, told, heard.
And then who are you getting that information from?
People who have been told, taught, heard, read the same #.
Howdid they learn about God?

Through the same way.

Lots of poeple here have many thoughts on God....But none of you know any truth about God.

Why do people insist on going around and telling others about God, Spreading the word of God...When noone hasseen God, knows what God really is. You can say he is the Creator...what proof have u got to back that up? A lifetime of BS that has been fed to you. Or it might not be BS...

But...You Choose to believe....You Want to Believe.

You klnow that picture of the UFOin Agent Mulders basement at the bottom ofthat FBI building?

I want to believe.

Everyone wants to believe in grander things than them.
God, going to heaven and chilling with ur pals/family/wife in the afterlife. Just sititng around having a bud.

Peopel want to be forgiven for the lifetime of pain they have caused others,sins they have commited, things they didn't feel too good about.

Now I ask you.

Does God really exist?
Or is it "Just a bunch of energy"....as time doesn't exist....
Or is it just one hell of a mega psychological release.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
What if one says god is no more grand than themselves, and that each person and thing is divine, and that god can be seen, heard, felt and experienced in every aspect which is of god.

Why must people discuss?

Sometimes issues need to be put to rest, others are living and need to be addressed. If no one thinks about anything, does anything, talks with others of anything, how can a person go anywhere?

And the opposite, just sitting there, where does that lead to. I wonder.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Darage,
How do you know I have no other insight regarding God other than from " # " I have read and learned? How can you say noone knows the truth about God, when you yourself have no insight on this subject nor have any knowledge regardless. UFO'S and God are much different, bland analogy.
Do you just expect me to serendipitously wake up one morning with absolute knowledge on God?
If you have been reading any of these threads, you will catch on to a certain thread from members distinct definations of God, which are either " eastern " influenced or " western " influenced.

Deep

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
[No...There actually were giants and are still supposed to be Giants living in the Solomons. My grandfathers friend s going thereon an expedition to find them sometime this year i believe.

But if u have a look around in Archeology, you will see that there have been many giants in the past.

I know there are plenty of bones etc from what may look like giants, but the fact is they are all but fragments. No complete skeleton of any human giant has ever been found. And the tallest man who has ever lived in recorded history is some Indian who was about 2 meters 70 centimeters. That's hardly a giant when you compare it to the measurements mentioned in the Bible. I believe the story of the Nephilim is just a way to expplain away pedophilia and incest. They begot "giants" and "monsters". Giants was general, but sometimes there came monsters, deformed children, like you would get through interbreeding.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

But none of you know any truth about God.

Good luck with your life!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I find it particularily interesting that none of you have the slightest idea about god, yet you have so many ideas about God.

Well why dont you add some insight then?

Deep

That's the point.

You dont have any insight about God either....

Apart from what u've read, been taught, told, heard.
And then who are you getting that information from?
People who have been told, taught, heard, read the same #.
Howdid they learn about God?

Through the same way.

Lots of poeple here have many thoughts on God....But none of you know any truth about God.

Why do people insist on going around and telling others about God, Spreading the word of God...When noone hasseen God, knows what God really is. You can say he is the Creator...what proof have u got to back that up? A lifetime of BS that has been fed to you. Or it might not be BS...

But...You Choose to believe....You Want to Believe.

You klnow that picture of the UFOin Agent Mulders basement at the bottom ofthat FBI building?

I want to believe.

Everyone wants to believe in grander things than them.
God, going to heaven and chilling with ur pals/family/wife in the afterlife. Just sititng around having a bud.

Peopel want to be forgiven for the lifetime of pain they have caused others,sins they have commited, things they didn't feel too good about.

Now I ask you.

Does God really exist?
Or is it "Just a bunch of energy"....as time doesn't exist....
Or is it just one hell of a mega psychological release.

What about 6th density unified thought forms? I'm sure they have better insight on God than an average "human". Or is that source not acceptable to you?

Also, my own mind is all I really need. I have every insight on everything that exists in my mind, and sometimes I can access parts of it. Whether you choose to believe this or not is of no consequence

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
What about 6th density unified thought forms?

Why don't you go over to your sixth desity friends from outer space and ask them what happened when the greatest supernova in recorded history happened right in their back yard. It seems to me that if they exist, they indeed only do so on a spiritual level. Their world was probably burnt to ashes a couple of centuries ago. Funny they have never mentioned this? Atleast I can't seem to find any referances to it. Strange.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
God exists in your mind-nowhere else

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Originally posted by lilblam
What about 6th density unified thought forms?

Why don't you go over to your sixth desity friends from outer space and ask them what happened when the greatest supernova in recorded history happened right in their back yard. It seems to me that if they exist, they indeed only do so on a spiritual level. Their world was probably burnt to ashes a couple of centuries ago. Funny they have never mentioned this? Atleast I can't seem to find any referances to it. Strange.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

If you had the SLIGHTEST idea what 6th density unified thought form is, you'd not ask such a stupid question.

They are a THOUGHT FORM, and not something physical. They are omnipresent! They are NOT located anywhere, as space/time is an illusion!

But nooo you just insist on carrying on with the same ignorant drivel as in another thread... where I've told you this same answer to this exact same question 150 times already, yet you persist.

They are NOT in constellation of Cassiopia at all. That is their transmission point, as the realm border crossing wave is in that "area". Honestly, does a "unified thought form" sound like a race of physical beings to you?

It is not funny or strange that they never mentioned the damn supernova.. there are kazillions of supernovas in our universe, why would they mention the one in cassiopia? They are NOT located there, nor are they ever impacted by anything that happens ANYWHERE in our physical universe... so why mention this? They were not asked...

And yes, for the last time, they are purely "spiritual" in existance.. not physical.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Who are you to describe god in one paragraph? From where are you bring forth Gods emotions?

Deep

I like to think that God is so fundamentally simple, that all He is could be summed up in a sentence or less.

DeltaChaos

One is the only real number.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

I don't quite understand what you mean by that, Jonna. Explain?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Originally posted by Jonna

I don't quite understand what you mean by that, Jonna. Explain?

I think that I went into this in detail somewhere else, but I can't remember where so I will summarize.

The god thing is One (everything without borders) or pure energy (pure consciousness). In order for existence to exist, duality must be established. The I and other, ying and yang. However in doing so the One (god thing) must be given something else in which to related to itself in order to come into existence. And so Two is born making One now longer the only number.

One is only the only real number when none others exist. In this situation, One is the god thing. It is everything without seperation, without boundries.

Does this make any sense? Perhaps I have been out in the sun too long.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
OK. Yeah, I was just wondering in what context the statement was referred. I get ya.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join