It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by therainmaker

Hi Rainmaker, love the screename!!

I'm sorry for not having replied a couple weeks ago when you made the post in response to mine. And to answer your question, I'll have to have more time on the library computer....I'll answer it tomorrow morning...ok?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

Ok Rainmaker...here is your answer. YES.

The bizzare event your friends experienced, well, that is PRESCISELY one of the weird thing MUSSELWHITE and I experienced. Besides the mountain ranges and entire

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I hope this discussion continues.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by starskipper

I've been away for sometime now and so glad to be back. what exactly would you like to know?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Heres some of the things I think about, it is not ment to be a yes/no interagation thing, know what I mean.

Have you done anymore research on the one in this thread?
Has the incidents followed you. Does your family continue to have more of its fair share of "bad luck"? How is your health? On the other thread about this, there was a list being made, is there any progress on the list, have people checked out the places on your list and got photos, or other information? Have you been notified of other places that you did not already have on your list?
Thats just a few things that roll through my head in those wee hours of the morn.
Hope you and yours are doing well

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by starskipper

Heres some of the things I think about, it is not ment to be a yes/no interagation thing, know what I mean.

Have you done anymore research on the one in this thread?
Has the incidents followed you. Does your family continue to have more of its fair share of "bad luck"? How is your health? On the other thread about this, there was a list being made, is there any progress on the list, have people checked out the places on your list and got photos, or other information? Have you been notified of other places that you did not already have on your list?
Thats just a few things that roll through my head in those wee hours of the morn.
Hope you and yours are doing well
there are many aspects of this thread that as of today i continue to follow. Speaking of "those" incidents at 584 Harper Valley.....no, "those" incidents have not followed me. i have, on occasion, questioned incidents that i simply attributed to paranoia or simply looking hard for something. for instance, the member sonny purdue member sending somewhat of a threat. are you speaking of "Area 51 - gathering list" or another list? If you are referring to Rabbit Hole, there has been one other possible location but the thread died just after a few posts. i, on the other hand, thought it was an excellent thread that would substantiate there is in fact covert underground infrastructures throughout rural america. since half of the us population are located w/in major cities (already perimetered off and easily contained) how would the rural population otherwise be contained? since dec 2006 up to and including today, i only "touch base" w/members of my family. i do believe my family continues to feel the "after affects" of what happened at 584. my physical health, mental and emotional well being has GREATLY improved. i feel so strongly this will be the avenue the PTB will implement to cease the remaining half of the US population.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
please take the time to re-read this thread in its entirety. i believe this is happening across the US. wake up!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i believe and know an underground infrastructure exist in ellijay georgia. please take the time to read this thread. and to those who posted questions and answered take the time to repond.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi Theresa et al !

I too have been to busy with many personal situations to post or even read much on this site, but I noted two things recently that I want to post here to see if anyone else sees similar things happening in their local rural community.

first, although local rural ecomony in Gilmer County GA is devastated by the 2008 Depression (almost 50% of local economy tied to new 2nd home construction), there is an enormous increase in air traffic at the little airport in South Gilmer County of Hwy 382. In just the last few months, small private business and private jet traffic has increased several hundred percent from just a year or two ago.

Also, I heard a report of a large number of single and multi family home building permits being applied for by a contractor with ties to overseas military construction firms, in Gilmer, Fannin, and White counties, but a Google search I did last week turned up nothing noteworthy to support this. These North GA counties, coincidentally, either border or have large areas of them in the Chattahoochee Ntl Forest.

I am curious if anyone who has visited this site, and this thread in particular, might have any further info on this, cuase I'm wondering if this may be related to some as of yet unannounced military activity in the National Forests in the Appalachian mountains.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

interesting update mark,

can you start a new thread on it ???

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

hi snoopyuk. mark called w/this infor. he also stated he ran into a "not-so-near" neighbor who witnessed the lights that rose up from the poultry farm; however, he just saw the lights and could not pin point them. mark also said Doug went to the poultry farm, the owner's house but never found one person. a poultry farm is always manned - it's a 24-7 job.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Hi Musselwhite. I am a bit new to these boards, but have been browsing for over a year.

My family owns a house in ellijay, and we spend roughly 4 - 7 weeks there per year. Our house is in the gated community, coosawatte. We're not too far from the coosawatte river. Could you maybe give a bit of insight on where you are located? Gilmer isn't that big, so I doubt it would take very long to find where this place is.

I totally found this thread by chance. Weird huh ?

Over the past two years, I can say it is safe to say I have also noticed strange things in Ellijay. I'll post more if anyone cares to know
I tried PMing you, but it says I didn't have enough post yet.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lalaloo

I have been following this thread all along and would be very interested to hear from someone else who has experienced strange happenings in that area.

Scares the bezebees out of me.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Thanks for replying so quickly interested!

I too have experienced, and noticed strange things in Ellijay. Although i'm not sure where the original poster is located in ellijay (it's a relatively small town...the street sounds familiar, but I'm still having trouble recollecting where exactly it is), I can vouch for some of what she said.

Like I said, I am located in the Coosawatte (sp?) river resort. I am roughly 2600 ft up one of the mountains (atleast thats what the GPS tells me...not sure lol).

I know for a fact there is a hidden military base in Ellijay.

Last summer, I was outside with my family gathering logs from the trees we had just cut down on the edge of our property. My neighbor had driven by in his truck, and started talking to my dad. Suddenly, I heard a faint "swooshing" noise, with lots of rumbling on the ground. I can't really describe it into words the sound, but the sound got louder, and louder, and the first thought that came to my mind was that we were being bombed. It does sound funny, thinking about it, but it was my instinct to duck (my father, our neighbor, and the rest of my family actually did the same). The climax of the sound was so loud, the ground was literally shaking. Once it passed, we all looked up, and saw a large black airplane of some sort flying by. I have no idea what type of plane, or the speed...all I know, is that it was a very powerful plane. It literally felt like an earthquake. Since that event, I've encountered three other experiences such as this, and saw the plane flying overhead.

On another note ; there is a walmart near my neighborhood. (CRR is really the only "neighborhood" in Gilmer that i'm aware of), I really cannot recall the name of the street the walmart is on, but it is located right next to a lowes, sonic, goodies, subway, and a few other shops in the center.

I just did search on yellowpages, and it says the street is Highland Xing? Not sure what that is. I wanna say Old Highway 5? If someone else here could confirm? Not sure.

Anywho - There is always construction going on in this part of town. If you look off into the distance, past walmart, there is a large mountain with many, many LARGE antennas. It looks suspicious from any point of view I would say... I remember one day it was raining, and it appeared that the clouds were lower than the antennas/towers. It was really an eerie sight, wondering if this was real, or if something else could have been in effect....

Ellijay is a PERFECT spot for anything to happen. Lots of roads that go no where, and huge mountains and rocks.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experiences in that town, Ellijay.

It is particularly interesting to read the stories from locals in the area who have observed strange phenomena. I have never been there but have followed this thread from it's onset. I even considered taking a trip down there but from the last account by Mark Spann and his last visit there I got a little creeped out.

It seems the folks around there don't want people coming around.

Underground bases, now that would sure take us by surprise!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lalaloo

My family owns a house in ellijay, and we spend roughly 4 - 7 weeks there per year. Our house is in the gated community, coosawatte. We're not too far from the coosawatte river. Could you maybe give a bit of insight on where you are located? Gilmer isn't that big, so I doubt it would take very long to find where this place is.
where are you from originally? As you are aware from reading the thread, I no longer reside in Ellijay and those once my neighbors no longer reside there either.

I totally found this thread by chance. Weird huh ? not if you were looking.

Over the past two years, I can say it is safe to say I have also noticed strange things in Ellijay. I'll post more if anyone cares to know
I tried PMing you, but it says I didn't have enough post yet.

There is an underground infrastructure and its entrance is the poultry farm and plane drops too numerous to count. the first being one of those hugh cargo planes.

i'll be back tomorrow. got to go. thanks for your post. do not stop

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Nope, I wasn't particularly looking for anything on these forums. The 9/11 section has always fascinated me, and I decided to venture into this area of the boards.

I unfortunately think I skipped over your other thread? Not sure. I was actually up there last week, because we're on spring break down here. I'm originally from south florida.

I will be back up there in roughly two months. I'll definately have to check out this place that you're talking about. I do know of a "poultry farm" in ellijay...but perhaps we're talking about two different ones...how much land is the poultry farm on approx? I never really thought anything much about the planes and such until now...I had always figured there must be a military or air force base near by...but then again, no one ever mentioned anything about it.

Also - for the record ; google earth does not have my house in ellijay correct either. Kinda strange.

Interested and mussel , have either of you heard of anything else in ellijay? I'm sure other people have many experiences...but just haven't shed their light yet on the topic.

keep responding please...this is really getting interesting, as I would more than likely be able to visit this place.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by lalaloo]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lalaloo

Also - have you by chance been to Carters lake?

I've noticed some strange things there as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lalaloo

i'm very much interested in the "poultry farm" which you speak. Ellijay has many, many poultry farms. This one is supplied by Tyson.

I've been to Carters Lake and am not familiar w/any strange occurances. Could you elaborate a little?

I'm very, very curious about the mountain near Ellijay you said had antennas. Does it happen to be a hugh dirt mound, flat on top on hwy 515 near hardees? There are a few of those dirt mounds upon first impression they appeared to out of the ordinary.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hi- Yes, I do remember seeing Tyson semi-trucks at this poultry farm. I just looked over google maps, and based on what i've tried to comprehend, the poultry farms are on Old Hwy 5. I could be wrong though, due to the fact I don't know my streets up there very well. I will be back up there in about a month and a half / two months..I will take pictures, and provide street addresses.

The mountain near ellijay is visible from the Zell Miller Mountain Pkwy, on 515. If you go to google maps, type in 88 Highland Xing, East Ellijay, GA. That is the address of the walmart I had mentioned previously, and if you look on google maps directly south , you should see a large "dirt" mountain, just as you have described. If I am correct, this is where the antennas are. I could be wrong, but based of what I've mapped out visually in my head, that is where they are located, but they now have green grass, making it look like an actual mountain. I could be wrong...nothing is 100% accurate...i'm just having a hard time visualizing all of this in my head lol, as I never thought i'd really need to know it all.

Carters lake is beautiful. If you've ever been out boating on it, you'll notice strange cave-type rooms made out in some parts of the mountains surrounding it. Not very many, but things that look very out of the ordinary. Also, the middle of the lake is the shallowest...weird huh? Parts of the lake are 300 ft deep, and other parts are less than 75. It makes me question if there is anything underneath the lake?

edit : also, this lake was built by president Carter....hmmmmm????

hanks for responding. All of this is very, very interesting.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by lalaloo]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join