It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbit Holes - Searching for Alice

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

After my forced move from 584, I felt as though I had been targeted with an invisible sign that said "she has the plaque" and pushed to the edge. The weight of it all almost.......almost is not quite good enough........pulled me close to giving up the ghost.

Several times you have mentioned this loss of home/autos/jobs and alluded to it being related to the paranormal activity that was going on. Can you please let us know how these things are related? What caused this 'forced move'? Did the military come throw you out?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

I rented w/1st option to buy 584 Harper Valley. We only paid 400 as opposed to 1250./month in lieu of upkeep. In July, 2005 the landlord purchased the paint for 584. Everything was great in July. In August, 2005 a man called and said I had until end of august to vacate.....Malley would not talk to me. Come to find out the caretaker for the coach's house actually had first option to buy and i had no other choice but to move. My background is legal so they had to comply with landlord/tenants laws. i didn't move until oct 31, 2005. the only ones left on harper valley was 511 and their house was placed on the auction block. the coach tried to buy that strip of land between 511 and the coach's prior to foreclosure. i remember mark telling him that there was nothing he could do to save his home from foreclosure. they got into it w/the coach through the caretaker.

on october 19th, my house was robbed, my car was stolen and my phone lines cut. they found my car in centre alabama.

october 20th, i went to pick my car up and my house was robbed again taking my most treasured possessions. i also had 2 jobs to do october 20th and i telephoned (police dept/city hall) what had happened and i would be there october 21st. when i go back from alabama, there was a message not to bother. that was a total of 3 jobs. i had the city hall acct for over 5 yrs.

it went down hill from there. in a matter of 3 days i lost my living, the car was trashed and had to be salvaged. from october 2005 until december 2006 i tried to get a hold or footing.

during 2004 when this crap started i began to have stress related blood pressure. the stress liked to have literally killed me.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

on october 19th, my house was robbed, my car was stolen and my phone lines cut. they found my car in centre alabama.

october 20th, i went to pick my car up and my house was robbed again taking my most treasured possessions.

was anyone ever accused of these crimes

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yes i did on the first "son-of-a-biscuit eater". my "friend" robbed me while i was gone. he even took the insert out of the fireplace. i made him return the insert because it did not belong to me and gave him a time. he returned the insert so i didn't call the law; however, he kept promising to return my diamond bracelet and san francisco del rio china and it went on and on. the law said that since i did not immediately (24 hrs) file charges and waited until after 10/31/05 that i would have to seek relief through superior or magistrate court of law. by this time there was absolutely zero money. zero. zero.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

this is horrible, im very sorry to hear about all that are you doing better now? if there is anything i can do besides money as im poor then please let me know. even if its just helping dig up info im more then happy to help .

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

thanks for such a kind offer. it really does not bother me losing everything.....anymore. i had to let it go or i just might not be here. In january 07, my ex came and picked me up lock stock and barrel, does not require me to work and has nursed me back to good health. in nov 07, i felt as though i had to do something to warm people but you see, what can be done short of invading the place.

it had to happen. how could they get me out of the home that i loved so and they knew i knew!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by krill

it had to happen. how could they get me out of the home that i loved so and they knew i knew!

I dont see the connection between the paranormal events and the loss of your home. I thought perhaps that the robberies were to 'encourage' you to leave, but that doesnt appear to be the case either. It sounds like a real estate grab may have been going on, but current facts dont back that up.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It would seem like the striking blow to have to leave the house was dealt buy another person exercising thier right to buy.

Come to find out the caretaker for the coach's house actually had first option to buy and i had no other choice but to move.

That sounds about as forced out as it gets.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What sort of work does Mark do and has he even been in the Military?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
if you are following this thread please take a look here

I'm not sure what to think. Please chime in.

It's very tin foil hat, but isnt that 'what we do'

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

nice one Pavlovsdog.

more for us to research. seems a bit strange that he has links to land deals, chicken farms, etc

nice

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavlovsdog

reply to post by krill

I dont see the connection between the paranormal events and the loss of your home. I thought perhaps that the robberies were to 'encourage' you to leave, but that doesnt appear to be the case either. It sounds like a real estate grab may have been going on, but current facts dont back that up.

The only connection i found was in the tax record search for the purchasers of the poultry farm and the coach's ranch. Both owners are from Marietta and live 2.6 miles apart.

When i searched deeper into the family of new owners of poultry farm, i could not nail down if the results of my search was in fact the same family. the family name kept coming up with a military background with remarkable achievements during his term in the military.

since it is the poultry farm i believe is the entrance into the rabbit hole. i concentrated on finding "a" connection albeit a slim one.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have read other posts about this and was intrested in what you had to say about things in northern georgia.

Many replies asked good questions but I am wondering what happened to the other people that had to move. Were they forced out. Someone had a house auctioned and could not stop it?

Surely other people nearby say something too?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

tell me that holographic imaging (Project Blue Beam) is just a conspiracy!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonstar
I have read other posts about this and was intrested in what you had to say about things in northern georgia.

Many replies asked good questions but I am wondering what happened to the other people that had to move.
i (584 harper) and 511 harper were forced out, imho. Someone had a house auctioned and could not stop it? yes, 511's mortgage lender sold their loan to Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC who in turn sold it to a government agency known as Federal National Mortgage Association.

101 harper recently sold to john harr 2/22/06 from florida shortly after i moved 10/31/05.

88 harper valley has two residents, 1 still remains, an elderly woman and an adult mongoloid. the other resident on this property up and moved (still in ellijay) and to date is exactly the way he left it.

i checked the gilmer county records as of even date.

Surely other people nearby say something too?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavlovsdog
What sort of work does Mark do and has he even been in the Military?

mark has never been in the military and currently in wood restoration. a good business to be in in ellijay.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...' this thread has similarities. would you take a gander and give me your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I hate to "bump" one of my own posts, but I have not been on ATS as often as I'd like to be lately and I was surprised that nobody has commented on a post I made. So here it is again, I would appreciate any input anyone may have. Thanks!

Originally posted by therainmaker

Originally posted by spannmark
...landing at at invisible (yes, I said invisible) landing field/airbase, moving (and disappearing) trees as well as entire forests, entirely new (an non-existant) mountain ranges appearing out of nowhere, and literally hundreds upon hundreds of totally fantastic, mind blowing experiences....

This section of this message jumped out and grabbed me and reminded me of something I've forgotten about for years and years, that is perfect ATS material.

One of the first things that piqued my interest in suppressed knowledge was when I met someone in college who lived "right outside" (according to him, I can't verify it) the infamous Montauk Air For Base/Camp Hero. He told me a wild story that I completely forgot about until I read this message.

What I can remember is that he lived in a relatively well-off, but populated and certainly suburban-style, neighborhood. There were some woods in back of and next to his house, but his next-door neighbors were close enough that he could see their house through the woods. Allegedly there was a small copse of trees behind his house, followed by either a clearing or something, then beyond that a short distance was the limits of the base.

This man told me several stories, but the one that I remember the most and which was triggered by the quote above, was regarding how things would appear behind his house once in a while. Nothing grand or very obvious like mountains, but I remember he said that one day his family woke up and there was a series of extremely tall poles installed in the ground just beyond the woods in back of the house (allegedly near the edge of the base). He and his father went out to investigate and there were wooden poles, like telephone utility poles but thicker, in the ground where there were none before, however the entire area looked undisturbed. In order to install such things, one would think at least one truck would be needed, along with a work crew, however there was absolutely no sign of anything disturbed nearby. No tire tracks in dirt, no shrubs or trees damaged, nothing. The next day when the family woke up, the poles were gone, and again a check of that area revealed no sign at all of anything having been there, no holes in the ground, no disturbed soil, nothing.

There were other similar stories he had, but that one stands out the most. The only other one I recall specifically is when he said he was near the edge of the base at night with his friends, snooping around. I have never been there so I do not know what the layout is like, but he said they were walking down some trails or dirt roads in the area in back of his house, and they were coming up to a junction where some trails met, and they could make out in the darkness that a pickup truck was parked there, idling with its lights off. They went into the trees and off the trail to walk around the place where the truck was parked, and started down another trail that led away from the truck. They stopped every once in a while to see if they were being followed. Well here is the strange part...allegedly they were still within easy visual distance of where the truck had been, even though it was at night, when they turned around and the truck was no longer there. The kids were scared out of their minds but someone went back to see if they could see what happened. When that person got to the trail junction, there was no truck and no sign of a truck, no tire tracks, footprints, etc.

I am going to see if I can locate the person who told me these stories...hmm this could be a thread in itself, but I decided to keep this post here to keep it in context, and maybe Mark can comment of these events are anything like any experience he had.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Today I went back with google map and plotted out some of the locations. I spent quite a bit of time on the Gilmer co tax assessors site as well.

What I learned today has clarified a few things for me and made me think about some of the happenings in a new light.

I'm not going to reveal my findings until I put a few more pieces together, and I may neer be able to prove without a shadow of a doubt what has happened but I do hope to shed some light on it.

A trip to the area may certainly be called for to get some photos as well.

I am starting to believe something out of the ordinary is in fact going on here.

I will update as I can and continue to ask questions for clarification or to eliminate possibilities as needed

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by therainmaker

I am glad you bumped that post. It sounds like your freind has experienced some very similar and seemingly impossible events, himself.

If you get a chance to talk to him tell us anything that could substantiate this story as far as the same type of unbelievable occuranceses. There has been much written about Mountauk but if there is/was a similar operation going on there then we should compare the goings on.

Thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join