It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Machines all around earth..invasion imminent?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Heh..there is a question mark at the end of the title. But yeah mostly thread pulling intended..

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I did see the ? at the end of the thread but also saw one or two comments regarding the 'invasion imminent'. Hence my attempt to clarify this. Have no problem in thread pulling, in fact it is often a very useful way in introducing people to something new that would otherwise be outside their normal reading.

So whats your understanding on this topic?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Anybody think that this has to do with the time travelling OnTheDEck's story. Sounds like it could.. Or it could be pics of a bunch of hazy sattelites. Probably the latter. Interesting though. It seems that the REnse guy does not have a good rep....

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
K here's thhe deal..

If the US had all these Space Stations & starships Orbiting earth...

It's a given that anyone with a sophisticated enough Telescope could see them.

Government Observitories, no Doubts could see them as clear as day & prolly even zoom in enough to see tha names of the ships painted on their sides..

Now you have to ask the question..

If this is the case & the US dose have these ships...

Why then is the US still standing?

If an advanced Western Observitory can see these things, then the Chinese & the Russians would also be able to see them.

You hionestly think that the Chinese & russians would just stand by while the US planted more & more of these things in space & gaied the Edge on Power..lol

If anyone thaught that Americans were advancing much faster than the rest of us, The US would be a Radioactive wasteland by now!!!!

So, these objects are obviousely nothing that any of the other superpowers are worried about. SO I don't think they are anything for us to worry about.

And for those who say it's a joint effore & thats why the US is still there, LOL, CHina Hates the US & Visa VErsa, they are never going to work togeather like this. And neither side would ever let the other get such an advantage as this would be..!!

[edit on 12/14/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Good insight... I agree they would not like the advantages all those spaceships would ofer us on an international scale....

unless..
they are in on it too...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

TBH....

IF Earth as a whole were invaded or attacked by Non-Terrestrial Forces, I don't think it would be like Indipendence day at all.

Most of the superpowers would try to deal woth the treat as individuals, & would never team up.

There are too many differences between all our nations to make us all allies for a single cause.

Some Information might be shared, but I think thats as far as it would go.

No, If the Chinese thaught for a second that the US was Building a Massive Starfleet, centuries ahead of their own Technology, they wouldn't hesitate to hit the button..lol

I Just can't see the Chinese & the US actually working togeather on any project. I think the Animosity between these two superpowers is quite Real & not Just a front...

If however, these objects are indeed ships of some kind. It's more likely that they are totally alien in origin. Therefore there is no reason for China to Nuke anyone here on earth over their existance.

[edit on 12/14/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Weather these particular pictures are real or not will probably never be truly known but one point I would like to make is this planet is Monitored and there are many things up there that are extraterrestrial.

That is entirely conjecture observe50!

PS that's whether not weather as in wind and rain!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if it was our own Government putting them out there. But, if it's not, it's not Aliens that will be making themselves known, but the Sons of God.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
At this point in the game, I would have to say the possibility that it's both ET craft and possibly the Star Wars program or black ops.

I try to convey this message in some other threads that it's both.

Looking at the possibility of it being "Our Stuff" is not so far fetched. Think about the Triangular UFO's as being black ops because of the design of the stealth fighters. Maybe they figured out how to create an anti gravity device.

Now think about the other UFO's that look like glowing orbs or disc that glow and zip through the air. I believe those could be an ET technology and we have not figured out their level of technology and we are still trying to obtain it by trying to

1)Shoot them down and take it back for research.
2) Studying these phenomena in the ultraviolet or infrared spectrum because it seems to be more visible in NASA videos with those types of cameras.
3) and finally, but maybe the theory that seems to be to hard to swallow, what if we are cohesively working with other ET's in a trade for technology.

What if this was the Star Wars program that they have been working on since the early 80's IS REAL and they are a hell of a lot farther than we thought.

During the 2001 Disclosure Project, there was an ex Director of Lockheed Martin who testified that they have been working on aircraft that are NOT ORDINARY and said and I quote "If you can imagine it, we already built it."

Let me give you a thought I pondered this week whilst getting a drink of tea.

I was getting a drink the other day here at the University of Michigan getting a Lipton ice tea. At first I thought it was just a plain old vending machine. I took another look and noticed the Lipton Ice Tea was on the top shelf in a glass bottle. I instantly thought, WTF were they thinking, how does this glass bottle drop to the bottom without breaking. because it seemed the bottle would have to slide forward. I did not see what else could cushion the fall.

I put the money in the Diebold Slot and out comes this robotic arm, grabs the ice tea and places it gently into the door that slide up. (scene out of star trek.. the door sliding open I mean) The the hand lets it go and the bottle and slides into another glass door that cirlces and opens up for me to take it out.

I was thinking at the point, WTF! that is a lot of ingenuity put into a vending machine just to sell ice tea for $1.50. Then I stopped and thought what our Black Ops Programs have already in their possession if I can see robotics like this put into a Pepsi Machine.

So I was tickled pink about the new machine, I told my co-worker about it and he thought I was making it all up because it seemed to far fetched for just a vending machine to hand me an Ice Tea the way it did.

He sounded like he a skeptic does when her hears a UFO story. He seriously did not believe me and went down to take a look. He came back and thought it was ridiculous how much effort and technology was put into a vending machine, but he got a laugh out of it.

We never seen this before, but it was new to us. (Guess I don't get out much)

So at this point, I never rule out the possibility that it's our ships up there AND ET's at this point.

We have come so far so fast in the past 15 years that our ability to govern this technology has surpassed our ability to deal with it.

There are some science fiction books that have been published in the mid 1800's that talks about devices that can transmit letters of mail around the world and pop out of machines... today we call them fax machines.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaos Lord

In this version of the video at 3:33 he claims he has videos that are at level 10. to see them you have to pay. Throughout the video he does breakdowns of where and when he was filming. for instance i think one of them was 10:30pm on may 22nd filming close to the tip of the big dippers handle... no numbers, just a pic of the dipper and a red arrow to the general direction.

I think its time we all send Santa monica john some e-mails and see what hes got, and why hes charging people for information instead of posting his best quality pics on the net.. . .

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

Theinfamousone,
I tend to agree exactly with you especially concerning the antigrav device angle. Check my post under science/tech www.abovetopsecret.com...'
A scientist Ning Li received over 500000 and can be easily verified with quick google. Principle involves gravity shielding..traces back to the early 90s. I have been researching this area and found there are many ways to try to skin the "antigrav" cat. My guess is one was found.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What about the possibility of HOLOGRAFIC-PROJECTIONS
they (The military???) are testing in space.
Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Where does this guy live ???

California maybe ...

I would be curious

Thx

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is concerning the way santa monica john supposedly picks up sound from the crafts he's viewing through his telescope.

I recently, like 5 minutes ago, came across these guys, I'm sure some one on here has heard of them. Project BAMBI

The BAMBI project stands for Bob and Mikes Big Investment. All of the tech information is listed and i dont quite understand most of it. The just of it is that they placed a 8.5 ft. standard satalite TV dish on top of their hose and can hone is on other stars. Its a home made SETI project basically. If you read on about it they are linked to SETI through the SETI@home project and have equipment that is equal to NASA's. All of which can be reproduced for under 5 large $$.

I'd be interested to find out if a similar system is used by our buddy John Leonard??? Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I've been in email contact with John Lenard Walson regarding his not being paid for the footage he supplied to Jose Escamilla to use in his movie 'Interstellar'...not to be confused with the soon to be released Steven Spielberg movie of the same name.
www.interstellar-themovie.com...

After having blogged about it (montrealradioguy.wordpress.com...)
I purchased and watched the movie and was quite astounded at what John was able to capture. I still have not been let in on his secret method of recording these objects however. As an amateur astronomer myself I would likewise like to get the co-ordinates of these objects...

My theory about these 'Big Machines' (and their occupants?) is that if they wanted to invade Earth they would have done it a long time ago. Judging by the complexity and size of these things they could have wiped us out easily. My guess is that if they are indeed of extraterrestrial origin they are possibly being used as outposts to launch missions to Earth, (or from earth: see S.E.R.P.O.)...and get ready for this they could be here to help us. If Earth is about to go through a magnetic shift as scientists are predicting for 2011-2012 (www.abovetopsecret.com...) they may be preparing a 'rescue mission' if you will...think along the lines of Noah's Ark...

Just an idea...

[edit on 15-12-2007 by mightymouth]

[edit on 15-12-2007 by mightymouth]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

The best footage was shot last year on an HD camera. John had to sell this camera as he ran out of money. There are about 20 tapes full of HD footage with nothing to play them back on which means we can't play them to anyone. To see level 10 all anyone has to do is buy him a camera(although not cheap). We haven't asked for any money in this respect, just that someone buys the camera. Also all the footage was recorded through an 8" telescope, not a 12" or 13" or even 20". Why not? Because that costs money.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I thought about this possibility too, but then surely if they were 3d holograms created by us then we would all be able to see them.

GK.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hal4511

All the footage on the net was filmed in the UK.

GK.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Just a Sky Satellite dish. They could have sent a signal which only John can pick up.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hey Gridkeeper, unless you have John Lear status around here I don't think those one line post are going to be tolerated very well........

These things that are being captured by this guy through his telescope have to be explained one way or the other and it has to be conclusive.
This is either "it" or this is an outrage for all of us who are waiting for "it".
I am waiting on "it" to see the reaction and division that it is going to cause. Some one said earlier that it would be the Sons of God revealing themselves, and you are correct my friend, but these Sons of God are adopted by Satan.

God Bless

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join