It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Machines all around earth..invasion imminent?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Some say nuclear devices and/or TV/radio broadcasts may have sparked their interest. Some say more photos are around since people are carrying cell phone w camera capability...I think the number of sitings is increasing...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Sorry but the photos and videos look like very out of focus shapes of the Klingon Bird of Prey and the main spacecraft in 2001 Space Odessy.

Perhaps you can find some addtional sources to back up this thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I've been on the rense websight before, and most of this seems to have a general vagueness to it that rings familiar. I'm not saying theres not some huge craft above our planet... there was a couple pictures after the pic of the ISS that got my attention (first day and all, i'll figure out how to post pics soon) but with such poor quality resolution its hard to make a decision one way or the other.... I know one thing for sure though.... I seriously doubt that they would scramble a chinook and harass Mr. Walson on a regular basis for some fuzzy pics.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I thought i was loosing my mind. Because I knew I responded to this thread....but didint see my post here.

Ah! Because there is another post about it here yesterday:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I cant keep up w/ the duplicate threads

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The funny thing is, if an alien invasion WAS imminent, craft could land in people's front yards and take as much time as they wanted simply because so many would refuse to believe it was happening.
As with all photos, regardless if genuine or not, people automatically assume it's not real.
Imagine if, for arguments sake, someone did post a genuine photo of a mothership in orbit around Earth. So many would refuse The Truth to be real, making any "invasion" very easy indeed.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think this thread from June 2007 is what started it all:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Within this thread, you will see that John Lenard (Santa Monica John) submitted some of these images for analysis at a website called nasaspaceflight.com. To make a long story short the images and John Lenard's posts were eventually erased completely from the ongoing conversation at this site. It was proven I believe when an ATS member conducted a Goole search and used the cache option to compare the scrubbed message board with the one that was initially posted. It was like they were trying to get rid of John's posts so nobody else could be alerted to his findings.

Also within the thread above you will see that another ATS member "Stale Cracker" was in contact with Mr. Lenard via email and he was getting spooked bigtime. Contact was eventually broken off between the two.

If you are interested in this topic, you really need to read the thread above as it is excellent IMO. The thread above is from 6/2007. As usual ATS is ahead of the curve as you can see the information in the Rense article is close to a repeat of the June ATS thread. Here are some images from John Lenard that are from the June thread:

Enjoy and please read the thread above if you haven't already.

Moserious-out

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Why bother sending an invasion fleet if you have the technology to get here, anyway? It would just be much easier to ram our star at a relativistic speed and destroy our system from the comfort of home.

If they want our "precious planetary resources" why not visit any of the inumerable surrounding stars who are far richer in most of the same elements?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neuralfraud
If they want our "precious planetary resources" why not visit any of the inumerable surrounding stars who are far richer in most of the same elements?

I agree somewhat with that. I get the feeling that if there are large interstellar space craft in geo orbit with our planet, they probably have something else in mind.... I dont think they're running on what we would consider conventional resources though... who knows what they could make use of within Earths atmosphere.

Any way, after reading up on Moserious' reply, i think santa monica john might have something... I still dont think they're sending attack choppers after the guy but I'm interested to find out more.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Towards the bottom of the article it says that sound from the space crafts have been recorded.

Blatantly false, sorry.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by monkey_descendant]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Moserious! Thanks for the info and will look that over! Very intriguing!

Here's an interesting article:

Surreal Interview of the Month

Jesse Walker | July 19, 2005, 11:12am

In The Guardian, Jon Ronson chats with the British hacker Gary McKinnon, who's facing extradition to the U.S. and up to 70 years in prison for his exploits within NASA's and the Pentagon's computers:

"What was the most exciting thing you saw?" I ask.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.

"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.

"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."

"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"

"I guess so," says Gary.

"What were the ship names?"

"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

www.reason.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hmm,I gotta ask,are you BlackProjects part of the machine who wishes to clog up the flow of ATS with utter bunked twaddle?
Are you friends with Gridkeeeper and the casbolt people?

Its just that something of this magnitude has to be backed up with rock solid factual documentation,which others can reproduce in order to verify.

This is the deal here at ATS.

No documento-no trusto I am afraid.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Silicone...
I'm new and learning..will try to use more better documented twaddle..

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant

The likelyhood being able to pick up alien sounds with a dish is about the same as being able to plug a computer into an alien craft (independence day style) to deliver a virus to that ship.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
Towards the bottom of the article it says that sound from the space crafts have been recorded.

Blatantly false, sorry.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by monkey_descendant]

lol, I agree. Sound travelling from an absolute vacuum into a pressurized atmosphere? I just don't see that happening somehow.

Call me strange...

[edit on 13-12-2007 by neuralfraud]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Hey Bro,in that case,no offense-sorry may have assumed to much right there in that previous post.
Its good to look at all the angles.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

No problem...was thinking about the sound aspect. What if telescope had this type of laset transmiter/receiver www.electromax.com...

of course their would be power issues..cloud issues..beam spreading out
Just a thought

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
I think the number of sitings is increasing...

Based on what metric? What statistics are you using to conclude sightings are increasing, and over what period of time?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Rip..
One of most comprehensive sites I know of is www.nuforc.org...

To your point the National UFO site I listed doesn't really show an increase over '07. Of course it doesn't track everything, many of course are not reported. Plus there are several sites you can report sitings to.
So it is just my perception. BP

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
An invasion happened long time ago.

Our earth govts are full of alien influence.

It's likely that our own governmen will "alien invade" us to introduce their new Order.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I found some videos over at Rense's site that go along with the story.
Im not saying im buying into the validity of this story.So here they are for what its worth...........

(Rense.com)-And here is the actual video footage from which the above freeze frame is taken followed by some footage of something that is NOT the ISS. What is it?

www.rense.com...

Now let's take a look at some of Walson's remarkable video footage showing satellites and spaceships (?) above our heads in Earth orbit.

www.rense.com...

Actual Sounds From These Space Machines
In addition to discovering and refining his optical telescope videotaping technique, John has also discovered how to actually hear and record the sounds in real time coming from the particular craft he is videotaping. By carefully aligning a satellite dish receiver with his telescope, he has been able to record some very unusual and intriguing sound from the different spacecraft...

www.rense.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join