It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Machines all around earth..invasion imminent?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Today on Rense
www.rense.com...
Includes several telescope images don't miss.
The one kinda reminded me of Klingon ship from early Star Trek..

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I dont mean to sound rude but if you are going to use a source, rense is probably the wrong one to use. In my opinion (which is the same as many on this site), rense is just a load of crap. On the other hand though it was an interseting read even if I dont believe it

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Maybe Rense isn't the best source..I am far from the one to judge that. It is clear enough where it came from and people can skip if not interested. I myself find it interesting. Something is being photographed

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I've skimmed through the rense page and I'm waiting for some images to load (slow access here)...

Anyway, can someone explain this quote for me that I clipped from the rense website: "By carefully aligning a satellite dish receiver with his telescope, he has been able to record some very unusual and intriguing sound from the different spacecraft..."

I thought that sound travelled in a medium, such as air. Being in orbit, in a near vacuum, is it possible to hear the spacecraft??? How do longnitudal sound waves propogate without a dense medium?

"In space, no one can hear you scream"

[edit on 13-12-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
See this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

If they're real alien spacecraft I'm a 3" pink pony from Mars

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yeah, this is complete and utter bunk. Perpetrated by a bunch of suspected hoaxers looking for their 15 minutes of fame. See Gridkeeper's thread on his "F.A.S.T." images.

There is nothing to see here, move along. The more attention these people get the more they will continue this nonsense making those of us really interested in this hobby look like a bunch of ignorant fools.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I did a search of the guy who has taken theese pictures, John Lenard Walson, and not much to find about him.

However, his technic used to take theese photos has not been proven by anyone.

To claim they are real photos from outer space is way to drastic to asume before we even know how he took them.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It seems I remember this guy with these space images from earlier in the year or maybe this time in 2006. Looking at the images, shows as much a mystery as back than. I think the guy tracked the space machines with Jtrack and used a telescope to take a ccd web-cam shot of the space machines as he calls them. The images look really low rez, distorted and maybe some crappy optics were used to view the things. As for that thing with the satellite dish eave dropping on the noise from up there. Possible, if he tuned to a frequency he accidently found they generate.

I have to say, I'm just a little skeptical of the whole thing and it's like blurry UFO photo's.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Why is invasion imminent, have you had contact with the aliens or maybe they spoke thru your dog. Enlighten us

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
It seems I remember this guy with these space images from earlier in the year or maybe this time in 2006.

As do I. There was an ATS member posting pretty much the same thing, and the "images" were Very similar in regards to what's being shown here. I can't remember the username, but perhaps they're one and the same. (?)

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Jaina,
I suppose if they are hostile aliens then that is a possibility.. plus it grabs some attention..I didn't mean to unnecessarily frighten anyone.
We just don't know if they are fakes, US, or something else.
BP

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is very surprising. Rense isn't blaming Israel or Jews for this. I'll have to go back and re-read the article, I must have missed something.

Two years ago, I heard him blame Israel for spam getting past his filter. No joke.

Notice that most of the mysterious images still look like the ISS?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

My sentiments exactly - ISS in a plethora of different orientations and sunlit environs with who knows what kind of any number of goofy filters and enhancements added in for flavor to make sure it is never positively IDed as such. As ITF has said, bunko baby....

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Do you have any other source for this information.
has anybody checked what the objects are?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
These seem to be normal satellites and known orbital modules, including the ISS. When viewed from a backyard telescope through atmospheric distortion and varying orbital inclinations, they can take on a very eerie appearance to the untrained eye. Anyone with a clever imagination can see some pretty fearsome things in these, if they try. I have – but I also know better.

These are among the most commonly misidentified “UFOs” and objects to amateur astronomers, as well as common folk.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You know when I see information like this, no matter how much evidence there is to support its veracity, I still choose to instead not believe it.

And why is that? Because who wants to believe stuff like this? It's too gloomy!!

If they're positioning themselves for a doomsday attack, there's nothing we can do about it anyway so we might as well just nit and pick at it till we find something to debunk about it and continue on in our merry old way and forget about it. Sure, they're the ones who will have the last laugh, but at least we won't be around to see it!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Heh I agree we just do not know what these are...I know I'll probabley get flamed for this but...Are they blurry because of visual cloaking. I am just the messenger..

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Are they blurry because of visual cloaking.

Unless the ISS employ the same cloaking device, I'd say no.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The problem with this guy posting these videos of secret satellites/ships is that he has never shown how these images are obtained.(as has been discussed previously here on ATS)

If he could tell people how he managed to obtain these images in a way that others could reproduce his results,then I would start to take notice...
Until then I cry "HOAXer!"

Just no supporting hard evidence that these images are real...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Look genuine Im suprised now invasion may be on our door steo 60 years of abductions has to go somewhere you know you should know the enemy understand the enemy there is a whole world of bases underneath us reptillians and greys alike.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join