It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Machines all around earth..invasion imminent?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Regarding the picking up of noise from the objects being in a vacuum of space....Ummm....Astronomers have been picking up noise from pulsars that are billions of light years away....that's a whole lot of vacuum for sound to travel through.

Also, there is a basic sound to the Universe...remenents of the big bang that astronomers can listen to....Seems to be traveling through space just fine. Granted, it's not what one would consider a normal "Sound" wave...but you can still pick up a whole lot of noise by pointing a parabolic microphone toward space....all of it traveling long distances through a vacuum.

As for the objects....they could be almost anything. Blown up pictures of satellites, our own ships, star wars initiative remnants, aliens...who knows?

I will say that one of the images on the site looks an awful lot like the triangle shaped UFOs being seen more and more commonly around the world. The commonly held belief is that those are US Military craft...and if that's the case looks like might be able to take them up to an orbital level at a minimum....Which could also be a reason why they are trying to scrap the Space Shuttle....there is no longer a need to support an out of date and expensive program when the military can put satellites in orbit whenever they want to in a quick, cheap and efficient manner.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by 750Aero]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
reply to post by W3RLIED2

The best footage was shot last year on an HD camera. John had to sell this camera as he ran out of money. There are about 20 tapes full of HD footage with nothing to play them back on which means we can't play them to anyone. To see level 10 all anyone has to do is buy him a camera(although not cheap). We haven't asked for any money in this respect, just that someone buys the camera. Also all the footage was recorded through an 8" telescope, not a 12" or 13" or even 20". Why not? Because that costs money.

Gridkeeper.

Ok i'm not totally technologically retarded, but i'm no expert either. There has got to be somebody that the guy could bring in and have review the footage eitehr with him OR even a trusted companion that could let him barrow that type of equipment. I saw the video that Jose Escamilla put out (the trailer anyway) so why couldnt he lend a hand. My whole point is, if there is even the slightest possibility that this is as big as i think it might be, people need to see everything, ESPECIALLY the HD stuff. IF hes video taping this stuff for posterity and the good of fellow man, he should step it up and get this material available to others.

And on my other question about his sound recordings; the BAMBI project guys made a home made SETI satalite radio/microwave reciever that can recieve signals from 50 lightyears away BUT they spent over 5000 big ones and had outside help drawing up the schematics and wiring for the whole thing.... A Sky satalite tv reciever would fall just a little bit short without the other technology. Are you telling me that thats what he's got?????? At least an equal quality as the BAMBI project? Because then it would be plausable or maybe even factual that the sounds he's given a sample of are genuine. Unless he has that capability or better i would say the sounds are bogus.

This could potentially be very, VERY big stuff. I for one want to see everything hes got.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
An open challenge for John Lenard Walson and Grodkeeper from Jose Escamilla:

Thread title: The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

Thread URL: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's time John and Gridkeeper. Let's get to the bottom of it. Yeah...lots of great footage and all that, but I have a challenge for you before I continue on my new thread. Let's see how you respond.

Sincerely - Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sigh,

until the methods and co ordinates are fully disclosed,these pictures and videos remain in the realm of total fantasy.

Lets have some proof by giving us a set of co ordinates we can look at with our telescopes!!

I still do not buy this!

What is the motive for this sort of thing?

At the very least it takes up precious bandwidth at our beloved ATS board.

Gimme Proof or Gimme death...(to the hoax)

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 750Aero
Regarding the picking up of noise from the objects being in a vacuum of space....Ummm....Astronomers have been picking up noise from pulsars that are billions of light years away....that's a whole lot of vacuum for sound to travel through.

Also, there is a basic sound to the Universe...remenents of the big bang that astronomers can listen to....Seems to be traveling through space just fine. Granted, it's not what one would consider a normal "Sound" wave...but you can still pick up a whole lot of noise by pointing a parabolic microphone toward space....all of it traveling long distances through a vacuum.

As for the objects....they could be almost anything. Blown up pictures of satellites, our own ships, star wars initiative remnants, aliens...who knows?

I will say that one of the images on the site looks an awful lot like the triangle shaped UFOs being seen more and more commonly around the world. The commonly held belief is that those are US Military craft...and if that's the case looks like might be able to take them up to an orbital level at a minimum....Which could also be a reason why they are trying to scrap the Space Shuttle....there is no longer a need to support an out of date and expensive program when the military can put satellites in orbit whenever they want to in a quick, cheap and efficient manner.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by 750Aero]

You're greatly confusing the technique applied by professional astronomers and the alleged technique of gridkeeper et al. When astronomers say they detected "sound" from a pulsar, they're talking about seeing vibration patterns in the pulsar's gas cloud (nebula - not vacuum) that are equivalent to a note of sound many many many octaves lower than human hearing. That's far different from claiming to "record" sounds from space. As for the remnants of the big bang, once again this isn't sound, it's background radiation, more like a very dim light (though not in visible part of the spectrum, rather it's in the microwave part of the spectrum). You can not pick up noise with a parabolic microphone in a vacuum, you can pick up earth noises from higher altitudes by pointing such a microphone straight up though.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
reply to post by W3RLIED2

The best footage was shot last year on an HD camera. John had to sell this camera as he ran out of money. There are about 20 tapes full of HD footage with nothing to play them back on which means we can't play them to anyone. To see level 10 all anyone has to do is buy him a camera(although not cheap). We haven't asked for any money in this respect, just that someone buys the camera. Also all the footage was recorded through an 8" telescope, not a 12" or 13" or even 20". Why not? Because that costs money.

Gridkeeper.

Gridkeeper, my shots were through an 8" telescope too, my avatar picture wasn't with an HD camera, it wasn't even camcorder quality - it was a cheap black and white webcam quality eyepiece camera. Yet my shots clearly depict the space station. I have yet to see any pictures from your telescope of alledgly identical size that show the station with any clarity, so how am I supposed to accept your other footage?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Has anybody seen the Secret NASA Transmissions. You can view it on Google or Youtube. It has footage taken off the space shuttle missions and there are hundreds of craft flying in different directions and speeds yet they are all the same shape, just different in sizes. Some of them measure up to FIVE or SIX miles long. You have to see this as it has been analysed as impossible to hoax. All the footage was downloaded by a Canadian T V manager who`s name is Martin Stubbs. This is the best footage of ufos to date.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yeah, the Stubbs objects are also identical to the 3 or 4 objects that prevented the shuttle coming back a few years ago. You can see them pulsate and stuff in the Fox News broadcast, except they seem to be in our atmosphere being filmed from the ground.

Look for it on youtube.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wasn't this already debunked? I thought this thread got closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join