It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Machines all around earth..invasion imminent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Alright lets stop debating whether they are real or not for a second.

What the ^*@% are we going to do about it if we get invaded?

And if we do, will it be real? or a false flag op?

And what of the invaders, will they be reptilian, human, "superhuman", greys?

Hmm.. and what of us? What will they do with the peaceful among us? The followers of God?

I know what many of you know not. And that is, if they did come, came, or are coming, they're actually looking for our help in finding God. Yep, thats right, laugh it off!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: Off-topic post removed]

Check your U2Us - Click Here

[edit on 14-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The only part that seems really sketchy to me is his method of recording the spacecraft sounds, but who knows, that could actually work. None of us have ever tried it.

I'm guessing, if Gary McKinnon is correct, they will use these ships to stage a false flag alien attack in the near future. Knowledge is power...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
the major ` credibility issue ` i detect with this gentleman is his patent inability to take a semi decent shot of the ISS

his equipment / methedology is frankly pathetic if he cannot even take a sharp shot of ISS

other astronomers around the world manage to capture maginicent images of ISS on a regular basis - BUT do not see / image the other stuff he claims is up there

so is ` every one else ` party to a vast world wide conspiracy to cover this up ?

or is the gentleman incorrectly interpreting very poor images or worse stil fabricating his ` evidence `

untill he gives the lat / long of his obervetory and the time / date and RA / DEC for his ` sightings ` its impossible to draw a conclusion

the fact that he has not yet given any co ordinates for his sightings is only slightly suspicious

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
A couple of the images look like the ISS.

I've never understood why those who belive that aliens are visiting us are now going to attack. If the belivers theories are to be credited, these ETs have been watching mankind since at least the 1930s (much earlier if we include the ideas from such "luminaries" as Von Daniken), and now they decide to invade? Presumable they have some reason for leeting mankind develop atomic weapons and guided misiles? Perhaps there's some intergalactic code that says you can nly invade a species when it has reached the atomic age?

If such ships are in orbit, how can it be that no astronomers have found them? With the hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers around the globes, and just as many telescopes, I'd expect hundreds of detailed observations by now...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Alright lets stop debating whether they are real or not for a second.

OK, lets run with this idea...

What the ^*@% are we going to do about it if we get invaded?

Absolutley nothing. Look how bad the red indians did against their invaders, and they were the same spieces! I might point out that an invading ET spieces could destroy this world without firing a single missle: All it would take is a few "Motherships" whose total mass is a substantial fraction of the Moon, and the resulting gravitational attraction would cause collosal damage to us down here. Yes indeed, Earthquakes, tidal waves etc. Mother nature would do the job for them. I don't see much defense against that!

And if we do, will it be real? or a false flag op?

Not sure what you mean by that, an inavsion is an invasion...

And what of the invaders, will they be reptilian, human, "superhuman", greys?

That would rather depend on their planet of origin! Such creatures seem to me to be no more than modern folklore to me. I would imagine evolution is far more creative than the human mind.

Hmm.. and what of us? What will they do with the peaceful among us? The followers of God?

I would imagine any such advanced race will long since have left any primitive beliefs behind!!! When walking about outside, are you mindful of which types of insect you step on? I can't imagine any conquering alien saying right, lets have all the belivers here, the atheists here etc. I'm quite sure such beliefs would be completley beyond their comprehension. I have real trouble understanding some of the customs of various human beings here, and again they are the same spieces!

And that is, if they did come, came, or are coming, they're actually looking for our help in finding God. Yep, thats right, laugh it off!

If they were here to invade, I think such help is rather unlikely. He/she/it has always been reluctant to put in an appearance so far. However, you could argue that since God is the creator of the Universe and therefore by proxy, every lifeform in it, every lifeorm is the "face of God" so to speak, it is then God's plan that Earth be invaded! Intresting thought. As for usung us to find God, well that seems meaningless. Presuambly, if they had any belifs at all they would have had them loing before they knew of our existance.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by timelike]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
For starters here, realize that there are many Huge satellites both known and secret that are expanded in orbit. A seemingly small unit opens up it's solar panels and antennae and suddenly it's HUGE.. I think that's what is being seen as big machines. No need to debunk the photo's. Just a little common sense folks,

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Larry B.]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
"I'm your FATHER!"

Star Wars Nebulon-B Frigate

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluess
I did a search of the guy who has taken theese pictures, John Lenard Walson, and not much to find about him.

However, his technic used to take theese photos has not been proven by anyone.

To claim they are real photos from outer space is way to drastic to asume before we even know how he took them.

I disagree, he received letters from NASA congratulating him on his LUCKY FIND and he also received a lot of other compliments from Cambridge University.

It's funny how many people jump the gun just because it's on the RENSE website.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
While its certainly true that there are, and have been, many such similar hoaxes on ATS, I would still not discount these photos as 'fake'. Yes it would be great if these photos were of a higher resolution but they not. Besides, how many of us have seen threads here on ATS of some of those NASA medium/high res shots of the moon and some people have found 'something' that looks out of place. So even high res photo's can pose more questions than they can answer.

Going back to John Walson and what he is says he is doing.. Perhaps its NOT what the photos is picking up that might have caught the attention of a military based organization but the fact that his secret? technique can be further enhanced and offer the chance for ordinary people to see even more than what John Walson is caperable of doing at the moment.

Now, IF he is on the level then he should reveal his technique ASAP rather than trying to corner the market on these type of photos. Obviously the longer he keeps the secret? to himself, the more chance of him being silenced/threatened.

Thats my take on all of this.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer
While its certainly true that there are, and have been, many such similar hoaxes on ATS, I would still not discount these photos as 'fake'. Yes it would be great if these photos were of a higher resolution but they not. Besides, how many of us have seen threads here on ATS of some of those NASA medium/high res shots of the moon and some people have found 'something' that looks out of place. So even high res photo's can pose more questions than they can answer.

Going back to John Walson and what he is says he is doing.. Perhaps its NOT what the photos is picking up that might have caught the attention of a military based organization but the fact that his secret? technique can be further enhanced and offer the chance for ordinary people to see even more than what John Walson is caperable of doing at the moment.

Now, IF he is on the level then he should reveal his technique ASAP rather than trying to corner the market on these type of photos. Obviously the longer he keeps the secret? to himself, the more chance of him being silenced/threatened.

Thats my take on all of this.

Tracking satellites is nothing new. There aren't a whole heck of a lot of people out there with the equipment and experience to do it consistently, but there are much higher resolution photos of the space station out there that have been taken by amateurs like me. They look nothing like his claimed image of the space station. If he's going to make the claim that his photos identify something unknown he should prove that he's capable of taking photos that can be used to clearly identify known objects in space. To my knowledge, he hasn't. He claims this photo is of the space station, but I can't make heads or tails of it.

I love how the word "is" is in caps, he has to emphasize it because it's completely void of any distinguishing features. Here's what the ISS should currently look like through an 8" telescope, the same size telescope he claims he uses.

My avatar is another picture of the space station I shot through my 8" scope, but neither bears any resemblance to his alleged picture. His pictures all look like poorly tracked images of something, and could
anything, it could in fact be the same thing over and over.

Here's some else's attempt at tracking the space shuttle... barely looks like it, and only if you have an imagination.

My earliest work showed "something" in the camera, but it wasn't exactly clear or identifiable. Here's my first "successful" video capturing the space station through my 8" scope with a point and shoot camera set to video mode and coupled to the telescope's eyepiece.

speur.tripod.com...

If I wanted to I could have almost passed that off as a "secret spaceship" image since it doesn't look much like the space station.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Weather these particular pictures are real or not will probably never be truly known but one point I would like to make is this planet is Monitored and there are many things up there that are extraterrestrial.

As I have written before all those stars up there aren't stars, maybe starships though, nah!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I thought that sound travelled in a medium, such as air. Being in orbit, in a near vacuum, is it possible to hear the spacecraft??? How do longnitudal sound waves propogate without a dense medium?

Yes. However, the satelites and ISS, all orbit in the very outer regions of the exosphere. There is no defined clear end to our atmosphere, it just slowly fizzles out. There is enough air for sound waves to travel.
But regardless, it seems he was picking up radio signals judging that he uses satelite.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There is not enough in all this material to make any solid statement of identification or determinations. It is interesting however.

Where is the evidence of an invasion? Unless that was the tag line to get folks engaged in the thread. I don't see any indicators for such a statement. When you see traffic on the freeway you don't assume they are all coming to your place to kick yer butt. Why then this?

I cannot find the particular technique that was used to image. What are the optics? The scope, filtering, video cam details?

As with some of the other optical images of ISS, you don't need any frequency specific light filters for that, so what is unique to this imaging method? Until we know these details it will be hard to determine if we are seeing something in a standard or enhanced spectrum.

As an investigator, I would ask him for not only his hardware and optics details, but times and RA-DEC for his observational. A realtime display from a good go-to scope readout put into his imaging could answer some questions, or create some better ones.

It looks like he has an apodizing filter (used for planetary astronomy) or similar in line. The unusual image diffraction could also be in the camera as opposed to the scope. We just don't have this. Also the fact he is not forthcoming about this is a troubling thing. All that need be on the table. Otherwise he is showing some self interest in this. Why not give the spec and technique to all to multiply the effort to determine what we are looking at.

My un-researched opinion is that he is seeing DOD orbital platforms for uses that are anyones guess. The odd shapes and appendages approximates the types of clunky construction we have in orbital engineering. There is no way of determining if it is of terrestrial or alien origins. (we can't make out the license plates
).

The fact that he is buzzed by unmarked aircraft so often I find lends itself to the DOD connection, as opposed to an alien one.

I know the DOD want to down these alien craft for weapons and materials gains, and these could be weapons platforms to this end, but any alien could take these out easily unless DOD has in the last 50 years found a defensive technology for such a "fly catcher".

Just not enough data to go anywhere with this however, and definitely not enough to say it is an invasion of anything but wild speculation.

ZG

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
James Casbolt a controversial figure amongst most of you ATS members stated on Coast to Coast AM that these ships are a friendly Federation of Extraterrestrials which consist of mostly Pleadians who are preparing to battle an invasion of Draco Reptilians which will arrive around 2012.

They are also keeping a small force of Greys (whom are enslaved by Reptilians) and Draco from leaving planet Earth and stopping supply ships from reaching Earth.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Video of these Ships. Original and more video with better resolution can be found on Blip TV.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The invasion of the mind becomes clear, we are not the only children of God here.

The mind opens up and releases room for digestion. Food for thought.

What wonderful thoughts that once were unclear.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rationalgaze

No point in trying to record sound... Sound does not travel in a vacuum. As far as I know space is considered a vacuum. Micro-waves, radio-waves, etc. are another thing ..Gimme a break!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

As an investigator, I would ask him for not only his hardware and optics details, but times and RA-DEC for his observational. A realtime display from a good go-to scope readout put into his imaging could answer some questions, or create some better ones.

That I'll heartily agree with. If he is seeing something in orbit, DOD or not, then if he would publish the exact time and coordinates of the sightings we could calculate a rough orbit and see if anything is actually there.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The 'invasion imminent' in the OP's thread title is just a thread puller, so I think we can all agree that it really does not have any bearing on the main topic of this thread... Besides, the invasion isn't due for at least another 5 years

I am however, in full agreement that unless John Lenard Walson comes up with real proof that he can see and hear these 'extraterrestrial' crafts?, further discussions on his claims is irrelevant.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join