It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Flawless Proof of God

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StandFirm

First let me start off by sayin that I've always believed in God and hopefully this will open some eyes and change some hearts. It's been a long time comin but I've finally got enough evidence to make some people possibly reconsider atheism.

So what would your reaction be if I changed that to;

"First let me start off by sayin that I've never believed in God and hopefully this will open some eyes and change some hearts. It's been a long time comin but I've finally got enough evidence to make some people possibly reconsider their religion."

Somehow I think you would tell me that the 'evidence' I have presented proves nothing at all and would continue to believe what you believe... and for that reason.. I'm out.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by StandFirm
First let me start off by sayin that I've always believed in God and hopefully this will open some eyes and change some hearts. It's been a long time comin but I've finally got enough evidence to make some people possibly reconsider atheism.
"The bible was inscribed over a period of 2,000 years in times of war and in days of peace. It was written by kings, fishermen, beggers, sheppards, merchants, and carpenters. The marvel is that a work of art so perfectly coheisive could have been structured by such a diverse crowd."

And another arguement that noone can ever disprove is

"If God doesn't exist, then who's bowling when it thunders?"

I only read the first 3 pages of this thread before my brain switched off (it's 00h20 in the morning), but am I the first person to get the sarcasm??!!

My 2 cents: The bible is the biggest conspiracy in the history of mankind. The bible is about aliens pretending to be god(s). Read the bible with an open mind and you see countless accounts of flying craft (smoke by day and fire by night, good heavens, what could that be
, HINT for those who don't get it: rocketship), technology ("angels" using weapons which blind men), aliens (angels and "God" himself). "Sons of god" coming in unto the daughters of men. That is enough to convince me that the Bible is about aliens, NOT God.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to add that this is my opinion as shared by many others.

Please forgive me for sounding like a Christian as I'm not. I was raised as one and old habits die hard

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Lannock]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

Oh aye.. sarcasm.. well I never. I can't believe I missed that... good thread
haha

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think George Carlin describe it best.
I do believe in God, He is with the suffering.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

Perhaps you did found a conspiracy after all.

Now we need the thread originator to confirm.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

If you look in the KJV at Isaiah 45:7 it states: "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

The God portrayed in the bible IS evil going by the amount of atrocities he ordered! Why can't anyone SEE this? This, along with the lack of authority for the books in the bible, are the main reasons why I don't hold with the notion that the bible is the word of God. Simple.

And I notice that most of the points in my posts are never contradicted. I wonder why?

[edit on 16-12-2007 by joben]

--------------------------------------

please do not use [ code][ /code] as it stretches the page

[edit on 17/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It seems that someone has forgotten the

drum roll please...

Uncertainty Principle

Heisenberg’s Principle is typically written mathematically in either of two forms:

DE Dt ³ h / 4 p Dx Dp ³ h / 4 p

In essence, the uncertainty in the energy (DE) times the uncertainty in the time (Dt) -- or alternatively, the uncertainty in the position (Dx) multiplied times the uncertainty in the momentum (Dp) -- is greater or equal to a constant (h/4p). The constant, h, is called Planck’s Constant (where h/4p = 0.527 x 10-34 Joule-second).

Source: www.halexandria.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
ARGUMENT FROM MULTIPLICITY (III) (recursive internet edition)
(1) There exists a web page ( www.godlessgeeks.com... )
(2) That page has hundreds of purported proofs of the existence of God.
(3) They can't all be wrong.
(4) Therefore, God exists.

source: www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/GodProof.htm

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
When a person believes solely on what another person believes to be, it is not fact.
It is religon. Or better yet, a secret.

Such is the voting system and dang near everything else we do because a person had a vision, another believes in the vision... Now it is rule.

Look, if you think God exsists, and all the money, time and effort you take into making someone else believe it, you could have done some good with yourself and your life.

The real question is: Are you trying to convince me or yourself?
If what you believe to be real is real, then so be it. What pleasure are you getting from trying to prove to the 6 billion people of the world that he indeed does exsist?
Think about it.

Why is the grass green?
Why is water clear?
What made the sky blue?

We was told this is true so therefore it is?
No.
The grass may very well be red.
The sky Green and the water purple.

Think outside the box. Do not be afraid of death. God will not save you from dying.
You will die.

However, grab a book or 10 and educate yourself.
Your only INjustice is living in the mind controlled world
you exsist in. Your prision. Your choice.
Deny Ignorance!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jondular
If you take a prophecy like Psalms where it talks about the saviour being beaten and hung on a tree (wooden cross), no bones would be broken, and His hands and feet would be pierced. This prophecy was made 1,500 years before the Romans used Crucifiction as a death punishment.

Well i believe Romans Crucifiction was nails through wrists and the sides of ankles..not Hands and Feet.
the body is way to heavy, palms with nails through them would not hold adult male.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
These threads are getting beyond silly at this point.

How many "OMGZ ABSOLUTE PROOFS OF GODZZ!!" and "OMGZ YOU SUCKAZ LOOKS HERE!! ABSOLUTE PROOFS OF NO GODZ!!!" threads do we need?

It is IMPOSSIBLE to prove or disprove an idea.

God, is an idea. Heaven is an idea. Hell is an idea.

They can't be proven or disprove. No way, no shape, no how.

What's so wrong with just having your own faith and leaving others to theirs?

Christians, is the fact that Joe Blow Atheist doesn't believe in god going to keep you out of heaven?

Atheists and others, is the fact that Joe Blow Christian DOES believe in god going to keep us from going wherever it is that we go when we die?

I'm all for discussing fallacies in the bible, koran or any other book. I'm all for discussing fallacies in just about ANYTHING for that matter.

However, trying to prove or disprove something that is immune to proof is a waste of time and effort on all sides.

Why not stick to what CAN be argued if we must argue?

Jasn

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'm loving this thread because it's challenging the atheists and those pesky non-believers out there. This thread only enforces my thread on logic and god and how I actually did prove god was real. Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Other points why god is real 100%.

1. the bible.
2. light.
3. life.
4. intelligence.
5. Math.
6. More threads on God at ATS means there's a god!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by StandFirm

Hi my name is E. Lee Gregory, that’s my real name not a pseudonym. I will never hide from my work behind a fake name. I have flawless logical proof that god is an intelligent extraterrestrial. I am including in my new book ALTERNATIVE EVIDENCE an entire chapter on god. For example, as just a single sample of which I have many that prove god to be of extraterrestrial origin consider this, If god created the earth then it would be impossible for him to have been born here on earth. If you were not born on Earth you were born on some planet other then the Earth. If you were born on some other planet you are an extraterrestrial from an earthly point of view. If you believe in god then I have just proven to you that intelligent extraterrestrial life does exist.

E. Lee Gregory, Author, DARK MATTER

*Please review the Site Terms and Conditions on advertising.*

[edit on 17-12-2007 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by joben

The bible is not so much the word of god as it is an acount of mans interaction with extraterrestrials.

E. Lee Gregory, Author, Dark Matter

*Please review the Site Terms and Conditions on advertising.*

[edit on 17-12-2007 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hi gregory. yes god could be seen as alien. as he lives at the end of the universe. he lives at the other side of the dark matter. nice book cover.

I went there and seen this place. from a human point of view, god is alien. but he's a real entity. he is a powerul and almighty creator. thanks for the link, i checked it out.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddhi-Data

I thought on this site you were not aloud to be silly

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Im confused, on a couple of my posts they asked me to review the rules so I just did. Am I not aloud to give my web site address? That's the only thing I can think of that I might be doing wrong, if this is cosidered wrong.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by E. Lee Gregory

I believe that you may have to ask permission to post references to personal work as your link to your book or books.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by E. Lee Gregory

I sent you a U2U. You can read it by clicking here. Please discuss this outside of this thread so as not to derail the subject. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I'm loving this thread because it's challenging the atheists and those pesky non-believers out there. This thread only enforces my thread on logic and god and how I actually did prove god was real. Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Other points why god is real 100%.

1. the bible.
2. light.
3. life.
4. intelligence.
5. Math.
6. More threads on God at ATS means there's a god!

1)So let me get this straight; since there is a Bible that means there is a God? So God came down to Earth and picked up a pen and wrote a bunch of stuff. Does it have His (or her) fingerprints on it? Does it match HIS handwriting. Did he sign it?
2) So atomic reaction in a sun is proof of God's existance?
3) Do you believe in evolution? Or is everything exactly like it was 5000 years ago?
4) So God made us smart? And able to read his bible so that we could worship him and give give our hard earned money to his representitives on this planet?
5) 2+4 would equal 6 if there is a god or not.
6) So is god speaking through the internets? Let me listen....there he is! He told me that blind belief is the route to ignorance.
Thanks God!
Great thread by the way, lots of fun.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join