It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary situation...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hey whats up everyone...
I had an experience that was really quite strange. Me and my friend went to Safeway to grab some grub. We sat down to eat, and this lady with a kid started talking to us. At first we thought she was hitting on us... lol. Which was cool. But then, we started getting freaked out. What was kind of strange, was at first, when we were talking, she said she was visiting from San Diego, for what, I don't know. But she asked us how many seasons there were. She said she forgot, because she had never seen a winter. Strange. She spoke of a new movement that was going to happen in 2008. Apparently Pope Benedict or whatever appointed Hitler's daughter as some leader of Germany. She had a name, I can't remember it! It sounded Central American, but Hitler wasn't apart of the name, although she was the daughter. She said across the United States apparently, there have been 600 gas chambers set up, two where she lived, for a new program thats going to be run soon. A religion called "The Movement" will be enforced, it's a religion where you deny afterlife the lady explained. Where you believe that when you die, nothing happens. If you decide not to believe, you get sent to a chamber. The lady kinda ruined my appetite, she seemed so very serious. She was also set on the fact that it was a "biblical prophecy" of some sort. Is anyone else freaked out? Or know the name of the daughter?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
how old was the kid?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
err id say 2 or three... the age where their not quite stringing words together, but they're managing to walk around n' stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
She seems skitzo or something. She forgot how many seasons there were? What? Either that, or she's from space!

If she didn't seem insane, maybe she was just messing with you guys?

And if that doesn't seem the case... then I dunno. We can only wait and see!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That sounds scary as all friggin' hell. If I hear anything about "The Movement", I'm heading for the Himalayas, boy!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by R3DSH1FT

Sounds like a typical San Diego "Heaven's Gate" type whack job. They have almost as many there as in San Fran, cults, New Age'rs and what not. Plus she right about winter, there's not really a winter in San Diego, as compared to other places.

I'd chalk her rambling up to some good herb, or various pharmecutical combinations thereof before anything else.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by bg_socalif]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well being from san diego I could understand her not having ever seen a winter. I think they have one season down there, nice all year. Other then that she sounds kind of whacky, but what do you expect from a southern californian.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Huh... did you ask her where she came across this information...

you know I came across many senior/old people that think this world is not going anywhere... than they start comparing the world at there time...
good food, cheap gas etc etc...

anyways... the important question was why she thinks so, who told her?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I searched a bit, and found that there is a popular book Hitler's Daughter by Jackie French, its a fiction. Did Hitler really have a daughter? No, it's pretty clear that he did not. So this is fiction. But by the end of the book you may be left wondering about the possibility, just like Mark in this story. there's the story that Anna tells about Hitler's daughter, Heidi.

Anna tells the story of Heidi who is the unacknowledged daughter of Adolf Hitler. She is not acknowledged in public, but she is provided for by her father. She lives in isolation with a governess, Fraulein Gelber, and knows very little of the real political situation in Germany during the war. She receives very occasional visits from her father, whom she addresses as Duffi.

Hitler's Daughter is just a story, but there are people alive today whose father's were known to support and assist Hitler. Wolf Hess, for example, is the son of Rudolf Hess, Hitler's friend. Rudolf Hess was the last remaining prisoner in Spandau Prison until his suicide in 1987. Wolf Hess campaigned tirelessly for his father's release from the prison claiming that his father's treatment was barbaric. There can be no doubt that Wolf Hess' life has been shaped by his status as the son of Rudolf Hess.

I will post more...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here the link
Link

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There's a great deal of mental illness running around. I think the name of her new religion 'The Movemnet' is quite apropos, don't you?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

And I agree with you on this, with all the things going on now a days... with global warming, year 2012, all conspiracy theories...

read my thread for thie cult movement
thread

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
hitler did not have any known offspring. if he did then they are hidden and have not surface. but i really doubt the man had kids. Hitlers brother did have 3 sons but none of them had kids as well. this was a personal choice made by the sons. 2 have since died and a third is still living but is over the age of 50. there are rumors and conspiracy theories that Hitler did survive and went to live in Argentina but nothing concrete. i do know of one such situation that a high ranking Nazi official did escape to South America and lived till about 60ish but he died by drowning off the coast of Venezuela i believe. it was discovered after his death that he was a Nazi officer in WW2.

as for the movement i could not find anything on them except this

the movement

basically a religious prayer group from what im gathering. the video is a bit funny.

back during WW2 America did have interment camps set up in the Midwest. it was mainly for Chinese and Japanese citizens. they rounded them up and put them in camps.

as for the gas chambers i have heard of this before that it is happening in the US and in EU. but no proof has ever surfaced.

~Ghost

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

well, i just found out that today, december 13th, a polish newspaper had on its front cover a picture of chancelor merkel depicting her as hitler. the article is about alleged EU-fascism. i didnt read it or anything and dont know much about it, but i guess the magazine is called CZAS!. i just heard it on the nwes and i thought it somehow fitted into this discussion here.

the truth is out there

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry over this, I hear crazy things from people all the time. Most of the time I think that they just need to put the ideas out there for people to hear so they can quit repeating them in their head to themselves.

The only thing you need to worry about is if the lady starts to offer you cookies and cheese balls because your "special" plus she bought too much since "they" wouldn't let her buy the puppy she wanted. (true story)

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Is Hitler's daughter named Angela Merkel???..........look it up im not sure

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
hmm definitely mental health issue.

I handled an administrative issue for a young man who was completely nuts. Believing things that weren't true. For eg: he believed he owned the house he was living in.

He had never had purchased the property.

It was a very sad situation. Under FOI and other reports, I eventually found out he was delusional. Very sad because he actually believed his delusion.

He after being informed of the truth went completely nuts and now claims all sorts of amazing things. Some are quite humorous but other 'thoughts' quite scary.

However exciting the story is, you more than likely, met a person with mental health issues.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
coc aine is a hell of a drug

sounds like any type of person not in their right mind spueing out nonsensical nonsense

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

I'm just curious as to why you call this woman skitzo for telling her story/experience....when you told of your own type of story/experience that could be labeled as crazy, mental, etc etc....and got upset when someone said you might need to seek professional help for being skitzo.

Why is your story/experience any more relevant or believable or less "skitzo" then hers?

I just found this odd and quite ironic that you of all people would label this woman as skitzo for telling her story.

*edit for spelling/grammar

[edit on 13-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3DSH1FT
But then, we started getting freaked out. But she asked us how many seasons there were. She said she forgot, because she had never seen a winter.

Hmm... sounds like she's "from another world". Like a time traveler or something crazy like that.
Folks like that probably don't see winter.

Originally posted by R3DSH1FT
She spoke of a new movement that was going to happen in 2008. Apparently Pope Benedict or whatever appointed Hitler's daughter as some leader of Germany. She had a name, I can't remember it!

Sounds like a spooky movement. This weirdo chick is definitely from another world.
Case closed...
or case stopped...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join